Wonder Woman's Sexual Misadventures - Cover

Wonder Woman's Sexual Misadventures

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Chapter 7: Wrong Island

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7: Wrong Island - Wonder Woman returns to man's world after 30 yr absence. The Director of IADC and the Director of Research gain control of her and start experimenting starts slow beast starts in 2nd chapter

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Lactation  

Based on the story line idea (expanded by me) of John T at www.eroticillusions.com. Used with artist permission. To see his art, go to the above website and click on art/erotic stories. John T will be down in the right hand column.

Princess Diana had finally been restored to health by the healing device on Paradise Island. However, her restoration had depleted the Amazons supply of Amazonium. Queen Hippolyta had promised that, if all the Amazonium was used to heal her, Princess Diana would replace it 2 fold. So now she must find 10 blocks of Amazonium before she could resume her duties as Wonder Woman in man's world. Therefore she had decided that she had to find their trading partner tribe of Orcs and see how much Amazonium they had, and what they wanted for it. Checking maps and thinking of what she knew of the tribe she finally decided they were on Everrit Island. She left her quarters and headed to where her plane was. She met her sister, Princess Erica, on the way and told her what she was going to do. She arrived at her plane and took off. After an hour she saw the island, made a pass, and then landed on the beach. She had seen the village but didn't couldn't find anywhere nearby to land. That's why she would walk about 2 miles to get there. So she set off into the forest, following a path that led past some kind of corral into the village. She had seen some animals in the corral, but didn't recognize them. She'd check on them up close as she went by on the path.

Her mind then drifted back to her return to Paradise Island from man's world. She had been barely alive. The Amazons had immediately placed her in the healing machine; unfortunately they only had 3 blocks of Amazonium and it only stabilized her, and then cocooned her so that she would survive. Then their Orc trader had arrived with 2 blocks to trade and the restoration had been completed. Because the Queen had promised 2 fold, she needed 10 blocks.

Suddenly a half dozen Orcs sprang onto the path. Because of her thoughts and subsequent inattentiveness, she was caught off guard and was on the ground under 3 of them before she could react. Once she was subdued, they tied her hands behind her back, stood her up and placed a noose around her neck. Then in triumph and using the noose like a leash, they led her to the village in triumph. Princess Diana struggled against her bonds, but the rope was too tight. Then she tripped, and the noose had almost strangled her as the Orc didn't realize she'd fallen, and continued until another Orc stopped him. Upon arrival her captors took her to a Council hut where they were soon joined by the 3 member Orc council.

"Why are you on our island, Amazon?" the chief asked her.

"I am Princess Diana, I was hoping to trade with you. We need Amazonium and I came to see if you had any to trade."

"We don't trade with Amazons." Diana immediately realized she had made a mistake in her estimation that this was the island she wanted. She was in the hands of normal Orcs, enemies of the Amazon.

"There is no purpose for an Amazon, except for breeding. He gestured to her captors, "Take her to the wall and secure her while the council decides her fate." Diana knew her fate, she would be a brood mare, and the village whore, for all the males to use until she was found and rescued or fucked to death.

The chief looked at the other 2 Council members, "We have an Amazon Princess. I say we keep her, what say you?" The tribe's trade negotiator sat on his right and spoke up next,

"In trade with the other tribes of our brothers, I have heard of this Princess Diana. She is First Princess of the Amazon, 1st in line to their throne. We could get much Amazonium in trade for her, but she says the Amazons need Amazonium, so I say keep her." The Orc on the chief's left was the tribe healer.

"I say we keep her also. But I say we also get Amazonium for her." The other looked at him quizzically.

"I say we sell her to other tribes for sex. They come here and pay to use her." That decided the matter and further discussion had a hut being prepared for her confinement. It was set up so she would be on hands and knees. They had decided that you could kneel behind her and use either hole, or kneel in front, for her mouth. While the preparations were being made Princess Diana was browbeating herself for her mistake.

"Why did I think that this was the island? What will happen to me? Great Hera, Mighty Goddess, please save me!! I beg of you not to let these Orcs utilize my full, ripe body for their sexual purposes. Please Great Hera, hear me!! If you get me out of this I promise to triple the Amazonium that was used. I promise you I will get the Amazons 15 blocks. I will do anything to obtain the Amazonium. Just save me!!!"

Inside her hut everything was ready, 4 pegs had been drove into the ground to secure her hand and feet, then, at the chief's order, 2 long poles were placed midway between the others. He decided her arms could be secured above her head, sitting her on her heels.

"In that position we can get under her and let her fuck herself on our cocks, or she'd be in position to double penetrate her and take her ass and pussy at the same time. As we all know, once we get her primed and cumming, she will become a sexual maniac and won't be able to get enough. She will be begging for all the cock she can get. I've sent the females to invite a neighboring tribe of brothers to join us fucking her. I said for them to bring 1 block of Amazonium for each 5 males who come to fuck her. Now let's bring her in and secure her so we can start." Princess Diana was led in by her leash. When she was standing in the right position the chief doubled her over with a belly blow. She then very obligingly fell to her knees. She was quickly tied to the 4 corner stakes, securing her to the ground.

"The Council have decided that we all want to fuck the Amazons pussy our 1st time." The chief informed the gather males. All 20 males of the tribe were crowded into the hut to see when they would have a chance to fuck the Amazon. "Therefore her mouth is available. Don't worry that taking her mouth is losing out on her pussy. All of us can have the Amazon in each hole once today. Oric, our greatest warrior can decide if he wants the mouth 1st, followed by Kal, the leader of the party that captured her, then you other 15 in tribal order. By the time we have all had this Amazon Princess today, she'll be well bred and impregnated. The Orcs born of these eggs will be a superior Orc because of that Amazon blood. We'll use her to create an army of superior Orcs and then we'll take Paradise Island. Then we'll use the entire Amazon race to breed an army that will establish our military supremacy. We'll conquer all Orcs and other beings here and invade the human world and conquer them. Let us begin."

A huge roar of approval greeted his speech. He turned and dropped to his knees behind her as Oric dropped to his knees at her head. Oric grabbed her head in 1 hand and his cock in the other. He was rubbing it all over her cheeks and lips. Diana keeps her lips tightly pressed together and refused to open her mouth.

"They can beat me and rape me but I will never suck an Orc cock." She thinks. Oric continues to rub his cock in her face and his precum paints her face a bright green. Suddenly the leader, with no warning, thrusts his cock up her pussy and buries it to his balls. Diana feels the balls slap against her clit and she opens her mouth to scream from the pain. Oric immediately buries his cock in her mouth, and her scream becomes a muffled grunt. She feels the cock slide over her tongue and slam into the back of her throat as the leader pulls back and thrusts back in. She can feel her vaginal walls expand to accommodate the 9 inch cock with a 3 inch circumference. Diana could feel it bang into the entrance to her womb and knew that if it penetrated, she would be impregnated for sure. She wriggles in her bonds, and manages to get forward enough that the cock no longer touches her womb. Suddenly she was gagging as Oric penetrated her throat and start sliding further into it. She has to pull back so she can breathe. The she feels the pop, deep in her body, and knows the chief is into her womb. Then she felt the warm, rising feeling deep in her abdomen.

"Great Hera, NO!! I CAN'T HAVE AN ORGASM!!! I'll lose all will and stop resisting if I cum! I must FIGHT this! I CANNOT CUM! Diana was fighting her rising orgasm when Oric re-penetrated her throat and started pumping a river of thick green cum into her belly. The cock was so deep down her throat that there was no need to swallow; it went straight down into her belly. It was so deep that her airway was blocked and she couldn't breathe. As she got light headed Oric pulled back enough to flood her mouth. When it filled, she had no choice but to swallow the thick green substance. All of this was distracting her from the cock hammering her pussy and the orgasm rising in her. Oric then withdrew and blasted his last jets of cum into her face. She felt the chief's cock start to flood her womb with it's cum and,

"Oh Hera!! I'm CUMMMMING!!!! She screamed. Her cunt started spasming around the chief's cock, trying to milk it, trying to extract every drop of cum in his balls. "Please fuck me!! Shove that cock deep into me and flood me with cum!" Diana's spirit broke as her orgasm washed over her and her body shook. Oric was done so he stood up. The chief felt his last jet of cum and withdrew and stood up.

"No, don't stop now!! Keep going!!! OH Hera, I need more cock. Who's next? Please shove a cock in my cunt and give me one to suck. Please!! Now!!!" The trader sank to his knees and placed his cock in her cunt and Diana thrust back at it. Kal kneels and feed his cock into her mouth. Diana is again double stuffed. This time, instead of resisting, Diana is happily thrusting back at the trader's cock. Meeting it has he thrusts forward. Her tongue is swirling around Kal as she starts her super suction. She's flinging her hips around, as much as her bonds allow her. She's tightening and relaxing her cunt. She's milking the cock in her cunt looking for her next orgasm and the feeling of cum flooding her womb again. Finally, as she shakes in orgasm, both cocks fire simultaneously, firing thick gobs of green Orc cum in her womb and down her throat, Diana begins swallowing frantically trying to keep up. Her cunt has clamped down on the trader's cock and is milking it for its cum. Diana loses her race and cum leaks out the sides of her mouth, runs down her chin, and starts to pool on the ground under her. Finally her mouth had sucked out everything that Kal has, and her pussy has milked everything from the trader and they both withdraw and stand up.

"Who's next? Come on, who's next? Hurry, give me more. More Cocks. More Cum. Who's next?" Diana is desperate for more. "Release me, please, release me. I can then take a cock in my ass and pussy at the same time. I can suck 1 and stroke on 2. Please, I can do 5 of you at once. Just release me, I need more cock and cum!!!" The chief nodded his head and Diana is untied as an Orc lies on the ground beside her. Diana quickly jumps up, straddles him and drops, impaling herself on his cock.

"Oh Hera, that feels so good." She leans forward over him, "Now, who's going to fill my ass for me?" Another Orc steps up and rubs his cock in the cum on her ass, and thrusts up her rectum, burying himself to his balls.

"Oh Hera, yes!! That feels sooo good!! Now both of you fuck me and someone fill my mouth with cock and give me 2 to play with." 3 Orcs step forward and Diana wraps her lips around the one in the center and her hands around the other 2. The Orcs pump away at her ass and pussy as Diana sucks a cock for a minute and the slurps in another, wrapping the one she just left with the hand she's just freed up. The Orcs fucking her can feel their cocks rub on each other through the thin membrane separating the 2 channels. Their cocks rubbing together accentuate the feeling of Diana squeezing the cocks with her vaginal and anal muscles, milking their cocks for their cum. It wasn't long and both cocks started pumping the cum into her as she milked them and the cock in her mouth fired also. She continued pumping the others and then both of them erupt, flooding her face and hair in green cum. Diana has 5 cocks firing cum onto and into her at the same time and then she orgasms with them. Diana wasn't allowed any rest, nor did the super sexed Amazon want any, as Orc after Orc continued to fill her ass, pussy, mouth, and belly with load after load of cum. Diana lost count of the Orcs that had fucked her at 93. She knew that there weren't that many males in the village. It hadn't looked that large from the air. She thought she had recognized some get a 2nd or 3rd piece of her, but wasn't sure. After all, they all looked alike to her. They must have brought others in and they had to be from off island because she had seen no other villages before landing. If they had brought others in, she knew they were paying to fuck the Amazon Princess. All she knew, as she was pounded by 3 more, is that a lot of Orc baby batter had been fired into her womb, and she thought she could feel eggs there.

After 8 hrs of constant fucking, even the Amazon couldn't take any more. Her brain short circuited and she passed out. Diana was right. The females had brought back 75 males from other tribes. They had paid 15 blocks of Amazonium for their shot at her ass, pussy or mouth. While the Amazons had the healing machine that used Amazonium for healing, the Orcs knew nothing of it. To them Amazonium was the currency of trade, to buy what you wanted from someone who had it. Every Orc wanted to fuck an Amazon, so the Everrit Island tribe was sitting on a gold mine of Amazonium. Unknown to the other Orcs, 1 tribe did trade with the Amazons. One of their ancestors, over 1000 years ago, had seen Paradise Island and left without being caught. When he became chief several years later, he thought of the Amazon breast he had seen. He went to Paradise Island under a white flag and established the 1st Trade Agreement. Only the chief and his assistant knew of the treaty. As the assistant became chief, his assistant learned of it. That was how it had passed from generation to generation until this day. About 98% of the agreement was still the wording of the original agreement. Now this tribe knew the Amazons needed Amazon for something, so they wanted to accumulate all they could, so when they conquered Paradise Island and found out what the Amazons needed it for, they'd have it. Meanwhile, unknown to the males the 5 females of the tribe were having a meeting about the Amazon.

"What can we do about this Amazon?" one named Dua asked. "As long as the males have her to fuck, we'll never get any cock."

"I have an idea," another said. "We grab the Amazon tonight, make it look like she escaped, and take her to the Wargs corral. I'm sure our Wargs would love a chance to shove their huge cocks up an Amazon cunt and fire their purple cum deep inside her. That 1st one will get her excited and we'll get a 2nd cock up her, then we lead one to her head, and make her suck it off. I want to watch that Amazon bitch swallow that. Then, since she 'escaped', we beat her to death and dispose of the body out to sea, if it washes back, so what? She's dead and nothing points to us. We'll get to see her satisfy the 5 Wargs, and get the satisfaction of killing her. An army of Amazon-Orcs to conquer Paradise Island? Really. They get their hands on enough Amazons and we just as well kill ourselves. We'll never get any cock."

"We could take up Warg fucking," Dua says. Everyone laughs and decide they need to get rid of the Amazon. No one wants a huge Warg cock shoved up them. So they made plans. The male Orcs had continued to fuck the unconscious Amazon. Amazon pussy was Amazon pussy. Finally all the visitors had got their turn and all left for home, vowing to return whenever they could afford it. The males of this village, except the chief, were sleeping the sleep of the sexually exhausted. The chief was formulating his plans. While Diana lost count, he hadn't. Each of the 75 customers had gotten her once each, his tribe had gotten 3 turns, so they could experience her ass, pussy and mouth. That made 135 cocks that had invaded the Amazons body. She had been properly seeded and had to be impregnated. The only question was how many eggs would she pop out? He had heard of a female having 3 eggs at once, but normally it was 1. However, this was an Amazon; she might do 3 or maybe 4 or 5? Day after tomorrow they'd now as she had them. Then the males would all fuck her again, 1 at a time, to get as much cum in her pussy as they could. Every 3 days, they would get to fuck her, every 3 day she would deliver eggs. The chief smiled at his ideas, lay down, and went to sleep.

After they had finished with her, the males had placed Diana spread-eagled on a bed, and tied all her limbs to the bed posts. That is how the females found her when they entered the tent. She was still passed out so they quickly separated the ropes enough to break them, thinking the males would assume Diana had done it. The leader had her hand over Diana's mouth so she could make no noise when they woke her. Slowly Diana's eyes opened upon the ugliest face she had ever seen. "Female Orcs," she decided. "They're even uglier than the males." She had heard stories of the tortures inflicted upon Amazon captives by female Orcs. They were jealous of the Amazons beauty.

"Don't make any sound, Amazon. We are here to help you escape. We do not want to lose our males to you." The leader said. Diana nodded her understanding and the hand was removed. We'll sneak you out of camp, and down to the beach." "She had been caught on the beach path, coming from the beach. She must have a boat hidden there. A search hadn't found it.

"We know where the traps are so you're not recaptured. The only reward we ask is for you never to return here."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.