Wonder Woman's Sexual Misadventures - Cover

Wonder Woman's Sexual Misadventures

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Chapter 6: The Grave Robber

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Grave Robber - Wonder Woman returns to man's world after 30 yr absence. The Director of IADC and the Director of Research gain control of her and start experimenting starts slow beast starts in 2nd chapter

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Lactation  

Diana enjoyed her 48 hrs of rest and was ready and raring to go to the zoo when she met the Director that evening. However the Director had her come to her office rather than the meet in the front lobby. She entered the office and immediately fell under the control exercised there by the Director. She was under her control anywhere in the IADC complex but only in the office did she look like a zombie.

"I called you up here because I have a mission for you tomorrow night. Someone that the press has labeled the 'Grave Robber', because that is what he does, has popped up on our radar. He is robbing graves in a little town in upstate New York, just east of Buffalo. I want you to go there tomorrow and prepare to stake it out. Your team has already left to drive up there but with your plane you can wait. Now tonight we're going to Old MacDonald's Farm area at the zoo. There is a horse and donkey there that I want to see you with. They'll both have huge cocks for you so you should be happy doing them."

"Yes, I will be happy doing such large cocks for you tonight," Diana replied.

"Good. Then let's get started and get to the zoo." The Director replied. They rode the elevator to the lobby and went out the door and entered the waiting car. Dr. Jones was at the west side door waiting for them as usual. After disarming the alarms they unlocked the door to shut down the security cameras and went their separate ways, Dr. Jones to the command center and the others towards Old MacDonald's Farm. They heard a buzzing and turned around to see the new Director of the zoo approaching them on his cart.

The Director exchanged cheek kisses with her friend and congratulated him on his promotion. He thanked her and asked if they'd like to ride as he was heading that way to watch tonights show live. They climbed in and he got underway. He then commented that he knew their relationship and occasional sex was because of his position in the community and how far he could reach up the political ladder for favors. With his promotion that had increased and he wanted an increase in sex as well. She agreed and said if he got excited watching the show that she'd lean on the fence and he could have some ass from behind while they watched as long as he remembered that by ass she meant her pussy not her actual ass. She knew that Diana liked a cock up her ass, but as far as she was concerned, for her that was a 1 way street with everything going out and nothing going in. When they got to the corral at the farm Diana looked out and saw both the donkey and horse out in the field. She removed her clothes, placed them in the cart and headed for the gate. The IADC Director pulled up her skirt and invited him to remove her panties and then they went to the corral rail to watch. He suddenly called to Diana telling her the donkey had the smaller cock and she should do him first.

She angled over to the donkey and then wondered how to start. She decided he was a male and would like his cock played with. She moved down to his rear haunch and knelt on the grass peering under him. She then reached out and gently stroked on his sheath. He turned to look back at her as the head of his cock peeked out and she leaned forward. There was no way she could see getting that in her mouth so she just swirled her tongue around on it, tasting his pungent and earthly favor. He brayed to show his enjoyment and Diana got up and headed back to the corral railing beside the 2 Directors. Arriving there she turned and sat down facing out to the field and watching her first cock of the night approach.

The donkey followed her until just passed her feet and lowered his head. He sniffed at her and then his tongue took a big sloppy pass over her tits causing her nipples to leap erect at the friction from his rough tongue. He took a 2nd pass and then lowered his head and sniffed at her crotch. She immediately sprawled out more so she could thrust her crotch at him. He immediately took the offered prize and started licking on her cunt, forcing her lips apart and rasping over her clit at the top of each lick sending shivers of ecstasy through her system as the zoo Director unzipped his pants to free his rigid cock. All the time he had worked at the zoo he had never seen one of the animals mate with a woman live. He had tapes of this animal loving bitch with the monkeys getting gangbanged and the DP from the apes the other night and then the plant before Christmas which he had seen live and been present when she popped the plant baby out. But this was more than he had ever imagined and a quick fuck and orgasm now would give him time to recharge for a 2nd opportunity when she was doing the horse. The other Director heard his zipper come down and looked down at him as his cock came free. She immediately wrapped her hand around it as gently started pumping up and down on it as her gaze returned to Diana. Diana was in the middle of an orgasm as the donkey had found her opening and forced his fat tongue in and up into her and then was lapping up the juices flowing freely in her and swallowing them down as she provided more for him to drink.

The IADC Director decided Diana had enough pleasure for herself and called to her to provide it for the donkey. Diana dropped her ass to the ground which pulled the donkey from his honey pot and he brayed in protest. Diana quickly crawled under him and starting licking up and down his shaft to get his cock fully exposed and more rigid. She started stretching her jaw as far as possible and the zoo Director realized she was going to attempt to get some of the cock in her mouth. He stepped behind the IADC Director to raise her dress but she beat him to it as she grabbed her hem yanked it to her waist and leaned further forward to give him better access. He grabbed it and pulled the skirt hem up her back to her shoulder blades as his other hand grabbed his cock and guided it into the pussy that was soaking wet and waiting on him so it could welcome him into her warm depths. He greeted that warmth and sank into it all the way to his balls.

Dr, Jones sat in the control center watching everything as is unfolded. He had a camera focused on Diana, feeding the images to a VCR. He had noticed the zoo Director giving the 2 women a ride and had turned a camera on the 2 Directors. Maybe they'd get carried away sexually and he'd have something to use on them. As he saw the hand job start he wondered how he would use the video to his advantage.

Diana with her jaw feeling like it was about to break, managed to get her lips around her target and about an inch and a half, of his now 15 inch cock into her mouth. She then started licking and sucking on his slit to coax his cum out of his balls and into her waiting mouth. Her hand started stroking harder and harder and faster and faster on the cock and she was rewarded as his cum boiled out of his cock into her waiting moth. No matter how much and fast she swallowed she couldn't keep up with the output and as his cum started leaking out of her mouth she pulled back and continued milking him as jet after jet of sperm splattered into her face. Some found her wide open mouth and entered it, and she swallowed all of it down. When he stopped ejaculating she sucked him back in as her hand continued to stroke his cock and get him ready to go again. The donkey was so excited that a minute was all it took until Diana felt that he was rock hard again. She lies on the ground and thrust her hips up into the air, took a new hold on him and guided herself and him together. She felt the cock touch her labia and tried to push onto it. Her lips spread and accepted him to her opening but there it ended. She wriggled her hips and tried to use her shoulders to get closer. The donkey was enjoying the wriggling on his cockhead and pushed against it as Diana pushed and her opening spread and accepted the head. Diana screamed from the pain as it penetrated her. Then his hips thrust again and a couple inches slid into her as her body also slid several inches away. She looked and saw that she was almost to the corral rail and if he continued to move her as he attempted to enter her she would pass under the lower railing. The donkey thrust again and she moved her hands to grab the railing and hold herself in place as several more inches penetrated. She could feel her vaginal walls stretching trying to accommodate the huge cock entering her.

The 2 spectators watching the show were getting more excited and the zoo Director was hammering into his sometime lover. She suddenly let out a scream as her body orgasmed and started thrusting wildly back to meet him setting off his orgasm and flooding her with his cum.

Diana was holding her position steady as the donkey thrust again and again. He had penetrated her cervix and was into her womb hitting the back wall of it. His balls were resting on her ass as he had his entire 15 inches buried in her and started a rhythmic stroking of her. Her pussy felt like he was pulling it inside out on his outward stroke. She was filled like she had never been before and hoped she would stay stretched so she could attempt the horse cock without as much pain. She could fill her orgasm as a warm feeling deep inside her that was climbing rapidly as she continued to accept the fucking. Then her orgasm broke and she was thrusting back at the donkey with everything she had as it continued to roll over her in waves and didn't stop. She then felt the large cock in her vibrate and then felt the hot spray of cum as he filled her womb, filled her pussy and she could feel it start to run down the crack of her ass in a river. It was so much cum that she wondered how long it had been since he had gotten his last release. It finally stopped and she let her ass fall to the ground pulling about half the cock from her. She laid there just relaxing as the cock shrank in size and was pulling out of her on its own as it retreated into the sheath. It exited with a loud 'pop' heard by all 3 of them. The donkey wandered away and the IADC Director told her to go get the horse and lead it up to them for the rest of the show. The zoo Director's cock was in her hand as she tried to arouse his interest for the next show.

Diana reached the horse and grabbed his head harness to lead him when his head dropped and sniffed at her crotch. He could smell the scent of freshly fucked pussy and followed her without hesitation as she headed back to the railing. The zoo Director's cock was firming up very nicely the IADC Director thought as she continued stroking on it. When Wonder Slut is doing the horse we should be able to have our own fun watching her. Diana arrived at the rails and again sat down so she could get to the horses cock but as he stood taller than the donkey she able to slide under him. His arousal from her scent was obvious as he was already half exposed and she wrapped 1 hand around his cock as the other went back and massaged his balls. She then started licking up the pre cum oozing from his cock. Opening her mouth as far as she could she attempted to get the cock into her mouth before it was fully erect but was already too late. So she locked her lips on the end of his cock, over his slit, and sucked as she continued manipulating him with both hands. That was too much for her spectators and the zoo Directors cock was guided back into its warm waiting pussy and he started thrusting as the IADC Director returned his thrusts stroke for stroke.

Diana finally felt the cock she had responding as the stroking of the shaft, sucking of the head and massaging of the balls took its toll and it stated vibrating and quivering as the cum churned up out of the balls and started down the channel to find its release. Diana continued to suck as the first gushes reached her mouth, but each gush was more than she could hold in her mouth so she backed off and just let it fire into her mouth as she continuously swallowed what she could and the rest ran out, down her chin and then covering her tits before dripping and forming a pool of cum on the ground. Her hands continued to stroke his cock and massage his balls coaxing the cum out until it finally slowed to a drip and then stopped. She flipped over on her hands and knees. She leaned down and rested her head on the ground and lifting her ass as high as possible. She got a new hold on the cock and tried to feed it into her pussy. No matter how she tried could she get it in. She finally started to stroke it as her other hand gathered some of the cum from the ground and rubbed it all over herself hoping to help grease his way in. As she stroked on his cock and massaged cum into her pussy he finally lunged forward and forced her ass a little further into the air and causing her knees to leave the ground before falling back. He hadn't gotten penetration but wasn't done trying. He thrust again with the same results but Diana thought if she could shorten the distance he had to thrust for penetration, he might accomplish that which they both wanted. She wanted to feel that huge thing in her cunt and knew he did too. She slid back and his cock parted her labia and was resting against her entrance. He thrust, her ass lifted and her knees left the ground as his cock sank 4 inches into her. Her knees didn't return to the ground as she was suspended from the cock and it held her off the ground. She tried to wriggle further on to it but could get no support to assist her. She finally tried backing up with her elbows doing the walking but that didn't work either. His every thrust was forcing her forward along the ground but with no further penetration. She had turned sideways to her spectators at their immediate front so couldn't expect to hold herself still like before at the railing.

The 2 Directors saw the problem and after a brief discussion parted their bodies from where they were joined and entered the corral. The IADC Director got on her knees and leaned forward taking Diana's shoulders in her hand and pushing against her in an effort to hold her while the zoo Director knelt behind her and guided his cock back into her. The zoo Director just happened to thrust as the horse did and she was held in place. However it just caused her ass to rise more and bent her waist, but when the forward momentum ended and her hips dropped back down, another 2 inches of cock slid into her body. She had been furiously milking the cock with her muscles and apparently another 2 inches being massaged was all he needed as his cum bubbled up and flowed into her gaping pussy. It quickly filled her and became a river running to the ground. As he fired his cock softened a little and suddenly could no longer support her wait. She slid off it and her knees hit the ground. As she fell the cum went up her back and into her hair. The IADC Director had been watching along this path and couldn't react and move fast enough as the next jet splattered all over her face. The zoo Director, seeing her get the faceful of horse cum, started pumping his cum into her as he held her in place for the next delivery but it was too weak a jet and landed in Diana's hair and subsequent discharges landed further down her back until the last dregs dripped onto her ass. Diana turned around and started licking her juices and his cum up, cleaning the cock. The IADC Director went into orgasm and when it had subsided, told Diana to lick her face clean of horse cum, which Diana happily did as she thought about how she liked the taste and was enjoying coming to the zoo. She'd had monkeys, apes, a donkey and a horse and wondered what else was available to her. She'd have to fuck them all 1 time and then could repeat back to those she enjoyed the most.

After cleaning the Director's face of cum she honored the zoo Director's request and sucked his cock into her mouth and licked it clean and then licked the cream pie from the IADC Director's pussy. After everyone was cleaned up and dressed they met Dr. Jones and the west side door and took their leave from the zoo Director. Dr. Jones turned over Diana's tape and left to go home and watch the 2 Directors sex tape. Diana and the IADC Director returned to headquarters and she reminded Diana of her mission the next day and told her to get a good night's sleep so she'd be ready for tomorrow night.

The next morning Diana came out onto the roof of the annex and spun into Wonder Woman before entering the plane and lifting off for her destination. On the way she thought about this mission and became unhappy about it. She was Wonder Woman, she had saved Senator Leghorn's wife and brought the serial rapists to justice. The fact that only her body had kept her alive and that she had been fucked by a dog for the first time on 1 mission, and someone was making big money off her 'rape' videos on the internet were never considered. After all with the dog she had discovered the joy of sex with animals and loved it.

Finally arriving she checked the location of the local cemeteries that had been robbed. She thought she noticed a pattern and decided which graveyard she'd stake out and assigned her team to others. Taking up a position at her choice just after dark Wonder Woman waited.

Just before midnight she saw a man with a shovel enter. She started following him as she readied the magic lasso to capture him with. When he started digging up a grave she stepped near enough and threw her loop. It settled over his shoulders and pinned his arms to his side. She immediately demanded to know what he was doing. The suspect fought the magic lasso but finally was forced to tell her.

"I've been digging up bodies for research and to get parts for the creature I'm creating. I have him finished but needed something further for my research and that's why I'm here tonight." Wonder Woman was curious about what he was talking about and demanded to be taken to his lab so she could see his work, and of course find evidence that would help convict him.

He takes her to an old farmhouse and into the basement to his lab. Wonder Woman looks around at all the machines trying to figure out what they do and are used for. She doesn't notice him step aside, off the entrance rug. Then there's a loud 'click' and the floor falls out from under her feet. The magic lasso is pulled from her surprised hands as she falls into the trap. She lands on the floor after about a 15 ft fall and looks up just in time to see the trap door swing shut. For some reason a light comes on and she can look around her prison. She looks for a way out when the grave robber's voice comes over an intercom.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.