Amber Must Pay - Cover

Amber Must Pay

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - As part of a scam a girl falsely accuses a man of rape. He is convicted and spends years in prison thinking only of revenge. And then he is released. He soon discovers that there is more to life than hate.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

"Dan, undress your wife for me. I want to see if she looks as good under those clothes as I think she will. I want to see the cunt that I spent almost fourteen years in prison for raping."

They both flinched at my choice of words. But I was focusing more on Tawney, watching her out of the corner of my eye. It looked very much like she had to suppress a grin.

Dan took a step closer to Amber. But before he began undressing his wife for my amusement he turned his to his daughter and said, "Tawney. I want you to go to your room ... NOW!"

She looked her father right in the eye and calmly responded, "Fuck you, dad."

Both of her parents nearly stroked out! Amber gasped but didn't speak. Dan's head whipped around and he snarled, "Tawney! You get your ass..."

That was when I yelled, "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Dan turned to face me. I could see that he was furious. I found myself hoping he'd lose control and come at me. He was thinking about it. But he had a sudden attack of sanity. I saw him slump. It looked like he collapsed in on himself for a moment.

The two of us are about the same size. But after all those years surviving in the jungle I'm hard. He isn't. He has gotten soft over the years. You can't do that in prison. Not if you don't want to be some lifer's bitch.

Aside from the obvious difference in our physical conditioning there is a not so subtle difference between people who have never been incarcerated and those who have been locked up away from civilized people for a while. I noticed it in the people around me, especially when I first entered a prison.

Now I notice it in me. A little bit of the veneer of civilization has been stripped away. I am slightly more dangerous now and people seem to sense that. Dan sensed it.

He started to say something else, to me this time. But when he saw the expression on my face he caved. He finally realized that I'm not inclined to be reasonable.

He reached around his wife from behind and began to unbutton her blouse. Most of my attention was focused on the feminine flesh being slowly uncovered in front of me. Let me remind you that it's been almost fourteen years since I last saw a flesh and blood woman without her clothing. Just the two words "naked woman" when used together are enough to make my dick stir.

But I couldn't help keeping an eye on their daughter. I was finding her reaction increasingly amusing. While Dan removed Amber's blouse I asked Tawney, "Have you ever seen your mother naked?"

She shook her head. Then she added, "I've seen her in her underwear, never naked."

"I guess you've never seen your dad naked either. Have you ever seen any boy naked?"

She blushed, for the first time this evening, and shook her head again.

"Once your mother is naked I'm going to make your father undress. If that's a problem for you then you might want to go to your room."

I'm not going to make her leave. But I'm becoming more uncomfortable about having her here watching this. Twelve, that's awfully young to be exposed to what I'm going to make Amber do for me this evening.

Dan had his wife's blouse off. He was struggling with her skirt when he heard me inform his daughter that he would be undressing, too. He stopped what he was doing for a second and looked back and forth between me and his daughter.

He didn't say anything. He seemed to be slipping back into his earlier state of dazed acceptance.

Tawney looked at me thoughtfully. Then in a surprisingly calm voice she asked, "You're really going to fuck my mom tonight?"

Amber groaned when she heard that sentence from her twelve year old daughter's mouth.

I grinned and nodded. Then I said, "I spent almost half my life in prison for supposedly fucking your mother. I can't get that back. I figure I might as well do what I got punished for."

She nodded. It apparently made sense to her. Then she asked, "Do you really care if I stay and watch?"

I was starting to. But after a moment I answered, "No, not if you want to. I don't think you should. You're a little too young for a sex education that's so explicit. I'll permit it because it will upset your mother so much more if you're watching when I make her suck my cock and then fuck her. Anything that humiliates your parents is going to appeal to me."

With a totally straight face she said, "It would really piss her off if you fucked her twelve year old daughter."

Amber's head whipped around violently and she stared at her daughter in shock.

As much as I wanted to torment Amber and Dan, that was over the line. That was way over the line.

"I don't draw the line at much, Tawney. But I don't screw around with young girls. You'll be experimenting with boys your own age soon enough. You don't need to hurry. Twelve is much too young."

"I'm almost thirteen."

I smiled and shook my head. The kid is cute. And she appears to be remarkably well developed for a twelve going on thirteen year old. But I have my limits. If she was seventeen I'd be all over her sweet ass. I'd happily use her to humiliate her parents. But I expect to be using all of my energy pile driving my cock into her mother until she bores me. Then I'm going to have Amber and her husband put away for a very long time.

Dan was taking his sweet time undressing his wife. He finally managed to unfasten her skirt and he was slowly sliding it down over her hips. I didn't mind. I enjoy a good tease, as long as she comes through in the end. And Amber has no choice in the matter. She's going to see to it that when I leave here tonight I'm going to be very well satisfied.

So I'm in no hurry. In fact, I'm enjoying the show. All he's doing is prolonging her agony and adding to my arousal. He isn't doing his wife any favors.

He finally let go of her skirt and it fell to the floor at her feet. She stood before us now in her plain white bra and panties and her pantyhose. The pantyhose turned out to be a real challenge for Dan. He managed to pull them down off of her hips without too much trouble. But he seemed to be having a hell of a time peeling the stubborn things down her legs.

I watched until he was struggling to pull them off of her feet and said, "If it makes you feel any better, Dan, she won't be wearing those again. I don't like pantyhose. I intend to sex up her wardrobe so that she'll look like the slut I'm going to turn her into."

He didn't have a response to that. So I tried switching the subject to see if that might get him in the mood to talk. "Tell me, Dan. Is the cunt any good at sucking cock?"

Dan was obviously not used to having strange men ask him if his wife is a good cocksucker. He looked like he was about to lose it. He got dark red and I could almost see the steam coming out of his ears. It didn't help that his daughter got a big chuckle out of it.

It took him a minute to get his temper under control. But even then he didn't respond until I said, "That wasn't a hypothetical question, you dumb fuck. Answer me."

I thought I detected a trace of resentment aimed at Amber when he managed to say, "She doesn't like doing it much. She thinks it's nasty."

"Don't worry, Dan. She'll be sucking lots of cocks from now on. She's gonna get really good at it. By the time I'm through with her you'll be thanking me. She'll have a whole new set of skills. I'm gonna change her whole outlook on life.

"It seems kind of peculiar, though. She doesn't mind taking a human life. She doesn't draw the line at having innocent men locked up for twenty-five years. Nothing seems to bother her except providing a little pleasure. That's kind of fucked up."

I thought of another question that occurred to me while I was reading through the stack of papers that Jon gave me last night. "Tell me, Dan. Are you Tawney's father?"

I was curious because although Amber and Dan were partners in crime from the beginning, they didn't marry until Tawney was almost three years old.

Dan nodded. But he knew why I was asking. He explained, "Amber didn't want to get married until we stopped ... you know, pulling that rape thing. I stayed home and took care of Tawney for the first few years after she was born. Amber traveled around, changing her name and looking for wealthy men she thought she could pull the scam on without them doing a lot of background checking."

"How many men did you pull it on? How many men paid you off?"

The records that Jon gave me indicated that they did it three more times after they sent me to prison. So I was surprised when he answered, "Six. There were five guys who paid us."

So there are two more that Jon didn't find out about!

Dan didn't look at his daughter when he answered my question. He would have seen a look of total disgust on her face. This is a lot for the poor kid to have to handle. I feel sorry for her.

Dan slowed down even more while we talked. I guess he's too stupid to talk and unhook a bra at the same time. I raised my eyebrow and he exclaimed, "Oh!"

The dumb bastard forgot that he's supposed to be undressing his wife!

He unfastened her bra and dropped it on the floor near his feet. I was really impressed. She looks pretty damned good standing there in just her panties. She looks a lot better than I expected for a MILF. And I was expecting a pretty hot woman under all those clothes. She has apparently taken pretty good care of herself.

Amber was blushing all the way down past her sexy tits. I was surprised, considering the kind of person she is. She's turning out to be a lot easier to humiliate than I expected.

For some reason it never occurred to me that she could do the things she did and still be so modest. There's no reason for me to think that she'd be a slut. I guess I figured that she's such an immoral person that she'd be immoral in all aspects of her life. It pleased me to find that isn't the case. It makes this so much more enjoyable for me.

She was still crying silently. The tears were rolling down her cheeks. Now they were falling onto her exposed tits. And they're very nice tits. They look like they're probably a C cup. There's a little bit of sag in them now. After all, she did just turn thirty and those puppies aren't weightless.

Her nipples are small. I could have covered her areolae with a nickel. I couldn't see any stretch marks on her breasts or her belly. She must have taken pretty good care of herself when she was pregnant.

I watched as a steady stream of tears rolled down her cheeks and fell onto the upper slope of her tits. I suppose she's crying because she feels sorry for herself. I don't think anyone else does. Her daughter doesn't. I sure as hell don't.

Tawney is obviously furious with her mother. She's disgusted to learn that her mother is an extortionist and a murderer. She listened to a few minutes of her mother's voice on that disk, planning her crimes and then gloating about them. She heard things that turned her stomach.

Dan probably loves and feels sorry for his wife. But it looks to me as though he's more worried about himself right now. He's worried about what I have in mind for him after I make him undress. He must have heard horror stories about the way men satisfy their sexual needs while in prison.

I'll admit, that sort of thing isn't uncommon. But most of us would rather go without, thank you very much. I never had sex with a man in prison and I'm not about to start with his nasty ass. Still, it amuses me that he's worried about it.

He finally came to the last garment standing between his wife and nudity. He hooked his fingers into the waistband of her panties and hesitated. Amber groaned in embarrassment but stood motionless as her husband finished stripping her in front of me and her young daughter.

She looks so good naked that I almost applauded!

I crooked my finger at her to bring her closer. Her eyes were closed. She didn't see my gesture. Dan did and he gently guided her a few steps closer.

I'm really impressed! I would have been impressed even if I didn't just spend more than thirteen years locked up away from women. She trims her pussy closely. There's just a narrow strip of pubic hair above her slit. Her pubic mound strikes me as protruding much more than is normal. It really stands out from her body and draws the eye. But then, it has been a long time. My memory may be faulty in that area.

I reached up and after lightly running my fingertips around and then through her slit I worked it into her very dry vaginal opening. As my finger began to enter her she flinched and made a sound as if she had just been punched in the stomach.

I glanced over at Tawney. She seemed fascinated. But she looks so young. She looks younger every time I look at her. I don't mind using her to humiliate her parents. But I don't want to screw her up. She has enough problems and a tough enough life ahead of her once her parents go to prison.

"Tawney, I'm having second thoughts. I think you should go to your room. You seem like a nice kid. I don't want to screw up your head. You're too young to be seeing the things that are going to happen here this evening. I know that you're mad at your parents. But I'm uncomfortable with the idea of messing up your head for life. I think it would be best if you went upstairs now."

She looked at me. She seemed very calm until I looked closer. I was surprised to see just how much she seems to be enjoying what I'm doing to her parents.

That stubborn look returned to her face and with resolve in her voice she said, "You can order me out of the room. And I'll probably go. But I'll just watch from the top of the stairs. One way or another I'm going to watch. I might as well be comfortable."

She's certainly a precocious little shit!

I had to make one last stab at protecting her from what was about to happen here. I tried to sound reasonable when I said, "Despite what you've learned about them this evening you must love your parents. You're just mad at them right now. If you stay in the room it will be an obstacle to any relationship you might want to have with them after I leave here tonight."

She looked at her parents for a long, uncomfortable moment. They were embarrassed and obviously troubled by the look of disdain on her face. Watching her I was reminded of a scientist examining dangerous microbes under a microscope in an old horror movie. There seemed to be very little emotion invested in that look.

She continued to stare at them while she said, "I don't know my parents, as it turns out. I certainly never realized what horrible things they've done. But you know, I'm not as surprised as you might think. Everyone thinks we're a normal family. But we never were. On very rare occasions I've been allowed brief visits to a few of my friend's houses and I've seen them with their parents. They get yelled at sometimes when they screw up. But most of the time they get hugs and kisses and their parents tell them that they love them.

"I get yelled at often enough. But you know, I was thinking a few minutes ago as I was trying to decide how I feel about them now. I can't remember a time when either one of them ever hugged me or kissed me or told me that they love me. Not one single time!

"It's like raising me, taking care of me, that was just part of what they have to do to look like regular people. I never even realized it until just now. I don't have a relationship with them. I'm just a possession, a part of their cover. I'm a tool they use to make people think that they're normal. And now, after what I've learned about them, I don't want a relationship with them."

I didn't know what to do now. I was still working my fingers around in Amber's pussy. She was finally beginning to lubricate a little. I looked up at her and Dan to see their reaction to what Tawney just said.

There was no denial. They looked embarrassed that it had been said aloud. But neither of them turned to their daughter and tried to tell her that she was mistaken, or that they love her.

Looking at their faces I have to believe that Tawney is right about them. That doesn't change the fact that she's too young to witness what I'm going to do to her parents this evening. On the other hand, I know next to nothing about kids in general and even less about girls her age. I have no idea how to deal with the look of defiance on her face. She's determined to watch what we do here this evening.

I almost laughed out loud when I realized that even with Amber standing in front of me naked and even with my fingers working in and out of her increasingly moist pussy I've lost my erection while trying to decide what to do about Tawney.

I'm not worried. I'm pretty sure that Amber can resurrect my cock without too much trouble. But what do I do about Tawney?!

I was still pondering that when she asked, "Aren't you going to make my dad strip now?"

"Tawney..."

"I'm not stupid. I know about sex. I don't have a computer. I'm probably the only kid in town that doesn't. But I talk with my friends. I haven't been growing up in a sealed room. Nothing that you do to my parents is going to be a new idea to me. You want to humiliate my parents and punish them for the horrible things they've done. They may or may not be more embarrassed if I'm watching you do it. But you aren't going to traumatize me and you just might embarrass them more if I stay. The way I feel about them right now, I want to see that."

I sighed and asked, "And what happens when I go home tonight?"

She shrugged and replied, "I'll get my ass kicked. It happens pretty regularly. I'm used to it. At least this time they'll have a reason. Usually it just because someone else pissed them off or something went wrong at work."

I turned to glare at them. But they were so wrapped up in their own problems that they really didn't seem to care about Tawney any longer. That probably won't change once things started happening. I've never seen two more selfish people in my life!

It's obvious that I'm losing my argument with the kid. So what the hell! I did what I could to protect her. I'm not going to carry her upstairs and tie her up.

"If you stay I want you to understand, I want you to be very clear in your mind that the things that happen here tonight are not sex. I'm going to rape your mother because I think she has it coming. I'm going to degrade her and abuse her and your father, too. The things that I'm going to do to them tonight are in no way similar to a loving sexual relationship between a man and a woman.

"I don't want to screw up your head and I would prefer that you went to your room. But if you're going to insist on being here I'm not going to argue with you anymore. You can watch until it bothers you."

She smiled and nodded. Then she asked again, "Aren't you going to make my dad get undressed?"

The kid knows what she wants!

I turned to Dan and said, "You heard the girl, strip."

Amber didn't seem to react at all. She doesn't seem to care what happens to anyone else, only what's happening to her. The bitch must be borderline psychotic! There's only one person in this room with whom she empathizes. Herself!

Dan was taking even more time removing his own clothes than he did when he undressed Amber. His face is dark, dark red now. I have to admit that I get a kick out of how much he hates what he's being forced to do.

When he was finally naked I saw that he had good reason to be embarrassed. I snickered derisively and asked, "Are you sure you're Tawney's father?! How the hell did you get anyone pregnant with that?!"

His dick was all shriveled up. It's so skinny and short that all you I could see was just the head of it. It didn't hang down at all! It looked like it was trying to crawl up inside of him and hide! I've seen a lot of dicks over the years. I've been taking communal showers since I started high school. That was the only kind of shower I was able to take in prison. You don't go around checking other guys out. But you notice things. Dan has the smallest dick I've ever seen!

He stared at the floor in front of him and stuttered, "It's j-just ... it's n-not..."

He gave up then and stood there silently.

I glanced at Tawney. She caught me looking and said, "He isn't much of a man, is he?"

"That's the smallest dick I've ever seen. Maybe that explains why your mother can push him around."

Tawney shook her head and said, "No. Not always. She usually gets her way. But he has a temper and when he loses it she shuts up real fast. He's pretty good with his fists when there are just a couple of girls in the house. And please, don't call them my mother and father. I don't think of them that way anymore."

Neither of them had the slightest reaction to that statement from their daughter! I experienced a moment of clarity. I'll be doing her a favor having these two locked up. With a little luck she can probably get into a loving home and put these animals behind her.

I stood up without removing my finger from Amber's pussy and said, "Dan, get your ass over here and take my pants off. It'll give you a chance to see what a dick looks like. I'm ready to give your dear wife her first lesson in sucking cock."

Amber looked like she was going to be sick. Dan just looked embarrassed.

He reluctantly moved out from behind Amber and began to gingerly open up and remove my slacks. He pulled them down to my ankles, studiously avoiding looking at the crotch of my jockeys.

He bent down and started to fumble with my shoes but I said, "Pull my shorts off stupid. Then I'll sit down and you can take my shoes off."

He didn't bristle in the least at being talked to that way. He obviously hates what I'm making him do. But he offered no resistance.

He reached up and pulled my shorts down, carefully avoiding any contact with my skin. My cock is completely flaccid now. When it's in complete repose this way it's usually about six inches long and about two inches in circumference. When I get a hard on it grows to about eight inches in length and maybe about three inches in circumference at the base. I've never actually measured it, or at least not since I was about fourteen or fifteen and in a hurry to become a man.

In only a fraction of a second there was a lot to take in. I saw Tawney smile when my cock was uncovered. Amber gasped and her eyes shot open. Dan tried not to see what he was uncovering but apparently wasn't all that successful. He groaned in dismay when he saw my cock for the first time.

I sat down and watched Amber while Dan finished undressing me from the waist down. He removed my shoes and socks and then pulled my pants and my underwear off. He stood up and backed away quickly.

I pulled my polo shirt off over my head and tossed it onto the nearby coffee table. I sat back then and relaxed. I spread my legs apart, making room for Amber.

While I would still prefer that Tawney went upstairs to her room, I was amused by her reaction. She's obviously impressed by the physical differences between her father and me. And she seems to be amused by the distress that registered on her mother's face when she saw my cock for the first time.

At last I turned my total attention on the woman who stole my life from me. I stared at her face. She was aware of it. But she couldn't look me in the eyes.

I paused for a moment, enjoying her discomfort and anticipating how much worse it's about to become for her. I pointed between my legs and said, "On your knees, bitch. Let's see how long it takes you to suck me off. Of course I haven't even seen a naked woman for thirteen years. So it shouldn't take you very long. I imagine that my first few orgasms are going to be pretty intense. You're going to have to be careful. Because if you spill a fucking drop of my cum I'm going to beat your ass with a belt until I think you've learned your lesson.

"Do we understand each other?"

She shuddered in revulsion. But she nodded. Her eyes kept darting to my crotch and then shifting away. She was just as uncomfortable as I wanted her to be. It really did my heart good to see how much she hates this.

She slowly dropped to her knees and moved into the space between my legs. The look on her face made it clear that she'd be hard pressed to choose between what I'm forcing her to do and the gallows.

I don't think her psychotic little brain fully realizes yet that this is just the beginning. I was clear about my plans for them from the beginning but I think they're too traumatized to think beyond the immediate present. I'm going to drag her through the gutter in ways she can't even begin to imagine. I'm literally going to destroy her before I give the evidence I have against her and Dan to the police and tell them the entire story.

Amber avoided coming into contact with my skin right up until the very last moment. She shuddered again when the flesh of my thighs began to press against her body. She reached up and carefully grasped the base of my still soft cock between her thumb and her forefinger. She raised it up off of my balls.

I felt my long neglected cock react to her touch right away. My cock doesn't care about the look of disgust on her face. This is the first time since I was arrested that anyone but me has touched it. The poor thing is needy. It likes being touched.

Even through the combination of fear and distaste on her face I could see that she was impressed by my cock. I can't wait to see how she reacts when it's erect.

She leaned forward and opened her mouth. She was just about to take the head of my cock between her lips when I stopped her.

"Amber! I'm not that kind of guy!"

She looked at me, confused, but hopeful I think that I've experienced a change of heart.

"I'm not easy. You need to turn me on. I need some foreplay before you can take advantage of me. Use your tongue first. Lick my balls and then lick my cock all over. Once you get it good and hard, then you can suck it."

I heard Tawney snicker. Amber just stared at my crotch in dismay.

Tawney got up and came over to stand beside me. She didn't want to miss the show. I'm not sure if she was more interested in getting a closer look at my cock or if she wanted a good look at the revulsion evident on her mother's face as she was forced to suck on it.

Amber's eyes studiously avoided looking in her daughter's direction. She stared at my navel as she lowered her head and began to kiss and lick my balls.

Now it was my turn to suppress a moan. Her tongue and her warm breath felt very nice down there. As soon as she started to lick my balls my cock began to grow quickly.

When my cock was standing straight up and throbbing I heard Tawney whisper under her breath, "Oh my!"

Amber stopped licking my balls for a few seconds. She pulled back several inches. She seemed to be taking a moment to compare my cock to her husband's. I don't think, however, that she appreciated the difference as much as her daughter seemed to. She looked pretty unhappy.

She quickly returned to her task. She began to bathe my hard shaft with her tongue. She hesitated when her tongue reached the area around the head of my cock that was coated in clear lubricant. But she steeled herself and continued the revolting task I had set for her.

As soon as she was finished licking my cock I ordered her to start sucking. She paused again and in that brief moment her daughter dropped to her knees beside my chair and leaned against the armrest. Her face was now not much more than a foot from her mother's face. She didn't want to miss a thing. Despite my misgivings about subjecting a girl this young to the sort of things I'm making her mother do, the look of excitement on her face made me smile.

Amber glanced up at her daughter. I could read her mind. She was dying to scream at her to go to her room. Or at the very least get away, go sit back down. She wanted to be left alone to complete this onerous task.

Instead, she pressed her lips against the head of my cock and began to slowly slide them down until she had about three inches of my cock in her mouth.

It became instantly obvious that she didn't have a clue. She was careful not to touch my shaft with her tongue. She didn't use her hands. She slowly moved her lips up and down my shaft, moving no more than an inch in each direction.

I almost laughed out loud. I waited until the urge passed and looked up at Dan. He was staring at the floor between us. But he was reacting to something. His little cock was hard now. Or at least I think it was. It looked like it was almost four inches long now. It was no bigger around than my thumb. I've seen clitorises that are nearly as large!

I began to wonder once more if Tawney is really his daughter. I'm honestly not certain that his cock is large enough to impregnate a woman. But I let it drop. I don't care one way or the other.

After a moment or two I began to instruct Amber in how to properly suck a cock. It might have been better if I waited. Once she began to actually stimulate my cock I knew that it wasn't going to be much longer before I lost it. But what the hell, I'm in charge here. I can do this all night long if I want. And I still want to fuck the bitch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.