Meeting My Match - Cover

Meeting My Match

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: I met a new girl that just moved in to our apartment complex. She's two years younger than me but I've surely met my match in every way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

I live with my Mom, they got divorced about five years ago, when I was ten, Dad was, well, Dad was screwing around. So, I ended up with Mom which is fine with me, my Dad was never around much, travelled a lot and even when he was home, didn't pay much attention to me.

So, I live with my Mom in an apartment in Houston, she works for a hospital as a nursing administrator. The apartment is pretty nice, great pool which I hang out at all summer swimming and admiring the girls and, yes, women, who sun and swim.

Some wear one piece suits but there are others, mostly the ones who have a body they're proud of, who wear some pretty skimpy bikinis and, my favorite by far, thongs. Oh, man, instant hard-on when they parade around in a thong bikini.

One woman, she seems maybe in her twenties, has one that barely covers her nipples and the bottom basically just goes up the slit in her pussy. She's my favorite.

Any way, I had just turned fifteen, laying out by the pool, when a girl came out of my building and stood there looking around for a minute. Wow. She was very well-built, small and compact, solid like a gymnast, young, like me, long blond hair, really pretty. Someone new, I'd never seen her before.

She walked right in front of me and turned her head toward me and smiled.

"Hi, really hot, huh? This chair taken or can I sit here?" she asked as she reached across and slowly pulled off her tee shirt.

"No, fine, uh, there's no one using it," I stuttered as I was fixed on the beautiful breasts this girl had barely contained in a tiny string bikini. It almost didn't matter anyway, her nipples easily showed through the wisps of fabric. Then she turned her back to me and tugged down her shorts.

The two globes of her ass were narrowly bisected by the tiniest string, she was ninety-nine percent naked as far as I was concerned. She then turned sideways, breathed deeply expanding her chest which, in turn, expanded my trunks, sat down and started leisurely smoothing suntan oil all over her stunning body.

"Hi, I'm Heather, I just moved here with my Mom. Who're you?"

"I'm Shawn, I live here with my Mom, too. Small world, huh?"

Okay, not the most brilliant conversation in the world but, look, I'm in testosterone-overload looking at her smooth, shiny skin, such a wide expanse of skin. She had so much of her breasts exposed that I could easily see the tracery of blue veins under the skin. God, I was hard.

"I looked out and saw you down here, so I thought I'd come get acquainted. You look about my age."

Look at the boobs on this girl. And real hips, sexy hips. And a trim waistline. And those legs.

"Uh, yeah, I'm fifteen. Just turned fifteen."

"We moved here from Chicago, my parents separated and Mom had to go back to work, she's at one of the big hospitals here. So, we moved here and I had to leave my boyfriend behind in Chicago. How about you?"

"Yeah, mine's divorced, about five years ago. No girlfriend, just me."

We talked a bit about our Moms, they were at different hospitals, then she rolled over on her stomach and asked me if I would put suntan oil on her back.

I did not only her back but her legs, all up along and all over her butt, which was mostly exposed. I took a great deal of time doing it, too.

"Mmm, that feels nice, Shawn, you have nice hands."

My hands rubbed the oil up her legs where my fingers slid between her legs.

"Mmm, make sure you get right in there, I don't want to burn, okay?" she asked as she spread her legs a bit. My fingers dipped down spreading the oil right along her pussy which had the string over it. I could see that she was breathing more rapidly and she let out a long sigh.

"Mmm, nice."

She lay there a few minutes, then asked, "Want me to do your back?"

I figured that any reason to get her to put her hands on my body was good enough.

"Sure," and I turned my back to her as she rubbed the oil all over, then over my shoulders, around my sides, around on my chest, then down my stomach where one of her hands slipped into my swim trunks and her oily hand began massaging my very erect cock.

"Mmm, what's this? Feels nice," and pulled her hand out, leaned back in her chair, closed her eyes and took in the sun.

Me? I'm going crazy, my head spinning, my dick ready to burst.

Without even looking over at me, she asked, "Shawn, did you like what I did?"

"Oh, Heather, it was wonderful. Yes, it really felt good."

"I really miss my boyfriend and everything we used to do. Then I looked out the window and saw you laying here by the pool. I liked the way you looked and when I got out here, I liked what I saw even more. I really miss what we used to do. My body just wants to be with a boy, do you understand?"

"Um, yeah, sure."

"Would you like to come with me up to my apartment?"

Would I? Oh, would I?

"Sure, Heather, I'd love it," and we stood up, left everything right there and walked hand-in-hand to the stairs where I followed her beautiful butt cheeks swaying up the stairs. Why I didn't leave a trail of semen, I just don't know. I was on my way to get fucked and I knew it. Oh, happy day.

We went in her apartment and directly to her room. As soon as we were inside, she pulled off the top and bottom of her suit and stood in front of me.

I've done pretty well in Language Arts in school but I could never be able to fully tell you how she looked. Stunning, magnificent, glorious, astonishing, staggering, gorgeous, ravishing, awesome. Maybe all that. She was short, I guess just under five feet, compact, perfect. Her breasts were full for her size, round, not a trace of sag, just perfect. Small, dark brown nipples. Narrow little waist, wider hips, beautiful little valley between her legs, completely bare. She was stunning.

"Well, Shawn, can you get your trunks off?"

I snapped out of my gaze at her body to realize that she had other things on her mind. I pulled my trunks down and Heather was immediately over to me, down on her knees.

"I need to finish what I started down by the pool," she said as she leaned forward and took me into her mouth, holding me steady, sucking up and down. Oh, I'd never been sucked before. It was awesome. She sucked me hard and fast and within just a couple of minutes, I was cumming her mouth full.

"Oh, that feels so good, just so good. You're gonna make me ... UUH, UUH, OOH, OOH, ooh, oh, oh, ooooh, wow, that was the best."

She stood up, french-kissed me with a mouth full of my own cum, then said, "You're right, I am the best. My boyfriend says I could make a telephone pole cum."

We stood there kissing each other, our skin gliding against each other, her breasts sliding against my chest in the suntan oil on us. My cock was folded up against her abdomen as she slid sideways rubbing it along her stomach.

"Mmm, this feels nice, all slippery like this. You like my body, Shawn?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.