Do Me, Too, Please - Cover

Do Me, Too, Please

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mom had to be away overnight and she got us one of our former babysitters to come in. She also helped us study geography, female geography.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Babysitter  

I guess I'd better start this story with something about myself.

My name is Greg, I'm a sophomore in high school, I run on the track team, get pretty decent grades, I'm fifteen, almost sixteen, I live with my mom and my brother Bert, who just started eighth grade.

My mom works for an insurance company and several months ago was promoted into a new job and she had to go on an overnight business trip not long after taking the position. She had never left us alone much before because her jobs never involved travel before.

When Mom told us about her upcoming trip, I immediately assumed that we would be staying alone overnight; she hadn't hired us a babysitter in almost three years. But, she said, since it was overnight, she wanted someone here who had a car and could drive in an emergency. Well, that's not me, I'm still months away from a driver's license.

Not having used sitters for several years, Mom didn't have a current stable of sitters to draw from. So, she called Dawn, a girl who used to sit for us when she was a high school senior three or four years ago. I remember Dawn, or to be exact, I remember Dawn's boobs. She was well endowed, that was my memory of her.

Dawn was still in town, no longer at her parents, she had her own apartment, and she agreed to stay with us the upcoming Friday to Saturday.

So, the day arrived and Bert came home directly from school and I had track practice and would get home nearer to six. We knew that Dawn would be over after she got off work at a doctor's office in town, a little past five. Money was left to order a pizza and Mom would be back later Saturday afternoon.

I rushed out of school after practice not even stopping to shower. As I ran in the door, there was Dawn standing there talking with Bert. It had been three years since I had first seen her and she was beautiful. Not pretty, beautiful.

"Hi, Greg, oh, you look all sweaty, I'm gonna order pizza and why don't you go shower before it comes," so I ran up the stairs trying to burn the image of this gorgeous young woman into my mind. I got the water going, then stepped into the shower and started to soap up as I thought about Dawn.

Well, I'm fifteen, a vital part of me started to fill with blood and grow in length and girth. I began to lather that specific part of me, making sure I got everything clean, over and over, until I was able to clean the area out from the inside as well. Oh, that felt good.

I was toweling off when there was a quick rap on the door and I, out of habit, knowing my brother probably needed to pee, said, "Come in."

Of course, you know who came in. Right. I had the towel up over my back pulling it back and forth as I faced the door with Dawn standing in front of me, eyes wide, smiling, saying, "Well, haven't you changed in three years. I just wanted to know if you wanted sausage or pepperoni."

I had quickly moved to towel to my front but it was obvious that she had seen me and, honestly, I was still pretty erect before I had the towel in front hiding my assets.

"Um, oh, either one is okay, sausage or pepperoni."

Then, I figured I had nothing to lose and asked her, "Would you dry my back?" as I handed her the towel.

"Glad to," she said as she started rubbing me with the soft towel. Then, she gently gripped my shoulder and turned me around, cock pointing straight at her, and started drying my chest, then my waist, then, oh, yes, my dick and balls. She wiped me down my legs, then let the towel fall to the floor. She reached down and cupped my cock and balls, hefted them a bit.

"Hmm, not bad," and knelt down in front of me, looked up and added, "I know just what to do for this condition," as she lowered her mouth down over my cock and began to give me my first ever blowjob.

I had just jacked-off but, remember, I'm fifteen, naked and standing in front of a beautiful young woman who has just rubbed my body dry with a bath towel. My dick was like steel.

As she sucked up and down, holding the base of my dick with two of her fingers, she would pull back and run her tongue around the head of my cock which was just the sexiest feeling I had ever had.

I've masturbated what seems like a million times but the feelings radiating from my cock were pure ecstasy. I was moaning as she sucked me and so was she. She was really enjoying sucking me off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.