Big Temptation
Chapter 4: A Juicy Combination

Copyright© 2010 by Zachary Maverick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: A Juicy Combination - I'm sure everyone has fantasized about a friend's parent. And we have all wondered if they felt the same way occasionally. This is a story about just that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Hairy   Big Breasts  

Josh, Tyler, and Drew were eating breakfast at the dinner table when Melissa walked in wearing a closed rose colored, thin silk robe. Josh noticed it right away. It was tight on her plump body. Her breasts shaped the front and were practically revealed in their curves. Josh could feel an arousal in his boxers, which worried him because he was in the presence of his friends.

"Good morning, mom," Tyler greeted.

"Oh, morning you guys," she replied pouring a cup of fresh coffee.

"Are you ok?" Tyler asked concerned.

"Oh," she stuttered, "Yes. Me and John just had a ... a disagreement. I'm fine now."

"Where'd he go?" Drew chimed in.

"You know, that's a good question. I really don't know. But it doesn't matter to me right now. He's been an ass lately." The boy's giggled at Melissa's statement. Melissa sat down next to Josh. Surprisingly, it was a small table. It barely sat four occupants.

Melissa sipped her coffee while he three others ate and talked. Josh was trying to eat as slow as possible, trying to make his semi-erection lose blood. However, he felt a warm hand on his right leg. Melissa looked at him with a sexy grin with one hand holding her cream colored mug; the other hiding under the table. Josh's heart was stuck in his throat and beating rapidly. He tried to swallow but couldn't seem to get the gulp down.

Melissa's soft hand began to move, rubbing his hairy thigh. His bulge continued to grow, almost bursting from the slit in his plaid boxers. Melissa's hand climbed higher and higher towards his crotch. She scooted closer to him, gradually. Soon, her hand was taunting his pulsing member. Josh could feel her hand over it. She began to massage it. The slightest touch created an aroused sensation through Josh's body.

Melissa felt along the shape in his boxers. From the tip of the head to the base, near his sack. Josh felt increasingly nervous. Especially so close to his friend, whose mother was practically wanking him off.

Melissa grabbed the thick bratwurst and moved it through the opening in his underwear. It was now protruding from his body, exposed and erect. The tip was wet with pre cum along with a great portion of the boxers. Melissa's fingers encircled the head and massaged it. Her fingers pleased Josh and made his breaths so irregular and his heart exploding in his chest like a machine gun. Josh's hands were flat on the table, resisting the urge to touch himself or Melissa.

Meanwhile, Drew and Tyler got up and went out the front door, unaware of what was going on right under their nose. They threw their plates into the sink and fled from the kitchen. If Melissa had not been preoccupied, she would have instructed them to wash them off and clean the table off. Luckily, her mind was focused on Josh.

His mind was drifting. He barely noticed that Tyler and Drew had disappeared. Josh's eyes fell into his skull as Melissa's grip tightened around his penis. She lubricated the rest of the boner with the excessive amount of pre cum, oozing from the tip. She seized the foreskin and pulled it over the head in a jerking motion. She repeated this, growing faster with every motion. Josh's mouth fell open and became dry with pleasure. His limbs went numb and immobile.

Melissa drew her body closer and positioned herself more comfortably. She stared at his adorable face as she jerked him. After a few more jerks, she started to mix her rhythm up. She wanked his cock hard and fast, and then slowed down and lightly played with the skin. And she repeated this cycle until she felt that Josh was about to explode. Melissa slowed down to a stop and looked into his eyes. "I want you to finish," she whispered into his ear.

Josh did a double take of the situation. "W-why?" he stuttered.

"Just trust me. Why don't we move to the couch? It's big and more comfortable."

Melissa stood up and gave Josh a reassuring look. Josh got up, trying to hide his erection. "Ah-ah-ah." Melissa shook her head, "That is to be left out. Let me help you." Melissa abruptly grabbed his dick in almost a rude manner. Melissa dragged him by his cock to the couch. Josh felt ashamed. It was extremely embarrassing to him.

Melissa turned and shoved Josh to the couch. She straddled him, wrapping her thick legs around his. He could feel his member against her panties. It began to moisten her cotton undergarments. Melissa began to kiss him wildly and with passion. Their lips had now conformed to each other's shape and almost connected like opposite charged magnets. Josh felt her lips absorb his and the sensation released his anxiety and cooled his nerves. Her hot breath radiated upon Josh's face. Melissa wrapped her arms around his neck while Josh felt her rounded body. The lumps and curves drove him wild. He became extremely aroused.

She dismounted from Josh's lap and seated herself right beside him still having one of her arms around his shoulder. Melissa reached up her robe, struggled a little, and wriggled to get her panties off. They were black lace with a pink rose on the front and fell to her knees and then to her ankles. Melissa kicked them off to the corner of the room. Josh eyed them like a fly ball in a base ball field. Her eyes met his and she leaned in to kiss his neck. She nibbled on the young, taut skin and his structured color bone. Her mouth drifted to his ear, "Finish for me," she whispered. Melissa moved Josh's hand to his crotch and tugged at his shirt. She lifted his black shirt off and gazed at his strong torso. He was much more defined than before. His abdominals were more structured along with a bigger chest and somewhat broader shoulders.

Josh hesitated to see any signs of withdrawal from the woman. He felt a slight chill down his spine and shivered. She smiled and watched. Josh's hand motioned up and down, pulling his skin back. The mushroom top was being flooded with clear liquid. Melissa lifted her robe to reveal her smooth, shaven privates. The skin looked younger and appealing. She untied the cloth belt around her pink robe and opened like curtains. Her tubby stomach drifted over her waistline and curved. Her plump breasts were exposed. She was very plump and beautiful. Her fingers drifted to her crotch where she opened her vagina walls. The lips were moist with juices and peach pink. It looked like a folded lip. Josh could not stop staring at it. He was astonished, amazed, fascinated by it. His mouth open and his hand had slowed to a default pace.

"Josh, come on, let's do it together," Melissa spoke in a soft, subtle voice.

They began to masturbate together. Josh had never seen a woman masturbate. He could never have imagined how it was done. Melissa's hand seemed to twirl around like a record. Her cherry was exposed and bulging. She wriggled it around and closed her eyes. Josh felt his cock stiffen even more. The blood was pumping faster and faster as his heart nearly exploded out of his chest. It was like a muscle that had not been stretched in a long time and was finally being exercised.

Josh's strokes became faster and rougher; Melissa's hand moved faster to match. She opened her lips and slid a finger beneath her vagina. Josh watched Melissa as she fingered herself and played with her clitoris. Josh was on the edge. His breaths became shorter and his hand moved more rapidly, with more emotion. Melissa sensed his arousal and glanced at him. "Cum on me Josh," she ordered, "Cum right here on my stomach! I want to hear you cum!"

Josh was in his own utopia at this moment. But somehow, his sub-conscience had heard her. An abrupt feeling took over his entire body, his mind, and heart. His pulse stopped for a brief instance and Josh leaned to the left, tightening his buttocks and spraying a cream of semen onto Melissa. He let out a low, powerful groan and let the sensation inside his body reveal itself through his voice. Melissa did not hesitate. She had caught the sperm with her belly and dipped her fingers into the puddle, spreading the load around her chubby flesh, all the while, still jilling. Josh's erection was still strong and continued to ooze sperm down his trunk and he gradually regained his breaths. His eyes had rolled into his skull and he was in a moment of heaven and bliss. The muscle's relaxed seizing his body from existence.

Melissa was nearing her orgasm. She used the semen to further lubricate her fingers she used to finger her open slit. Her stomach enlarged and shrunk being controlled by her lungs and heart. Quiet moans came from deep within her diaphragm. Her wrist flicked so rapidly that it began to ache. She felt her liquid oozing from the pussy, dripping from her trench. She felt rapid sensation throughout her limbs which twitched with pleasure. It climbed to an unbelievable orgasm and stopped her heart for a second. Everything faded and all she heard was her pulse within her chest. Melissa squirted her clear juice down the cushion of the couch and onto the carpeted floor, staining them with her strong odor. She kept going and going until it began to hurt. The left over cum dripped down her thigh. She moaned uncontrollably, quieting to a purr. Her body settled to a placid pace.

Melissa was slouching next to Josh, her skin stuck to his from each other's perspiration; Both were recovering from their joined fireworks. Josh's seed was splattered across Melissa's plump stomach, dripping down her sides and to her engorged belly button. There was a dark stain in the light gray carpet beneath Melissa.

Two fingers dipped into the puddle of semen upon Melissa's torso. They reached her lips and she tasted a dry, salty liquid. It was sweeter than she imagined. She slurped her fingers as they slipped out of her tight mouth. Satisfied, she helped herself to a second serving. Josh turned and watched as she tasted his sperm. Melissa smiled at him and offered him a taste of his own juice. Josh was hesitant. It was mostly due to a slight regard of homophobia. Melissa's deep blue eyes encouraged him, "Come on, I promise it won't taste bad."

Josh hesitated but he wrapped his large lips around her fingers and experienced his first taste of his elixer. It was salty and dehydrated his mouth. But it had a tang to it. The cream was odd, indescribable, and somewhat enjoyable.

"Do you like it?" Melissa asked.

Josh paused but slowly nodded, speechless. "Sort of," he finally spoke.

"Well, do you know what would turn me on?"

Josh had a blank, pale face.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.