My Introduction to Sex & Following Encounters - Cover

My Introduction to Sex & Following Encounters

Copyright© 2010 by giddings

Chapter 3

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is the story of my introduction to sex from a young age. Then it carries through my sexual experiences.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Mother   Daughter   First   Anal Sex  

Aunty told me to go and get dressed as we was going out for lunch so I decided to wear my plain royal blue shirt with my black trousers and black shoes. I was ready long before aunty so I went downstairs, I was waiting in the lounge when aunty came down 15 minutes later, my eyes nearly popped out of my head, she had put some make up on, not that she needed any, she was dressed in a white cotton blouse undone down to the middle of her cleavage, a red mini skirt that only just reached her mid thighs, black hold up stockings.

"You look absolutely gorgeous and beautiful" I stammered.

"Why thank you, that's nice of you to say, you look handsome yourself young man" she replied laughing.

On the drive to the restaurant she tried to get it out of me where my sexual experiences had come from, but I evaded from answering by asking questions about her. After few miles she got the hint and changed the subject and got onto what girls like when building up to having sex as in foreplay. I listened with great interest as I was willing to learn so I could continue with my practical sex education. At some point in the conversation I got the idea that some of the things she said was a hint as she liked them done to her.

When we arrived at our destination and aunty parked her car in a corner away from the rest of the cars in the car park. I was just about to get out when she put her arm around me, pulled me close to her and kissed me, while kissing me she took my hand, placed it on her thigh just above her stocking tops, well I needed no more of an invitation than that, as I slid my hand up her thigh towards her pussy she opened her legs a bit wider. I got one hell of a shock, aunties panties had no crutch and I could feel her damp pussy lips.

As she pulled away from her kiss I had just managed to get a finger inside her.

"Do you like my panties" she asked with a sound of devilment in her voice.

"Yes I do" I replied fingering her pussy.

"That feels so nice but come on lets go and eat, I'm hungry and there's plenty of time for that later" she said laughing.

During our lunch aunty carried on talking about sex. With aunty still talking I began to wonder if there was a lot of women out there as sexy as aunty, when I came back to reality I found myself looking around the restaurant at other women, wondering what they where like in bed. It was one of the waitress's who caught my eye, she looked about 28 years old with the biggest tits I had ever seen, the top three buttons of her blouse was undone, her big tits looked to big for her bra as they where bulging out. Her tight fitting skirt that was about six inches above her knees showed plenty of her sexy thighs. As I eyed her up an down aunty must have noticed me looking at her, because she placed one hand on my cock, leaning over she whispered in my ear " I bet you would like to fuck her and play with her tits".

I nearly choked on my food as aunties remark took be by surprise as that's what I was going through my mind.

When we had finished eating, aunty called the waitress with the big tits over so she could pay the bill. I watched her every move as she approached us, then the waitress bent over to give aunty the bill I had a good view close up view of those massive tits and through her uniform I could see her massive nipples protruding from her orbs.

As we left aunty suggested that we go for a walk through Bluebell Woods, a local beauty spot where people walked their dogs. I wasn't that keen as I was hoping to go back to aunties as I wanted more of aunties pussy wrapped round my cock.

Arriving at the parking area there was quite a few people about. It was then that I realised aunty was up to something because aunty must have got the devilment in her from somewhere. As we walked across the car park she put her arm around me and started squeezing my bum cheeks in front of other people. I was a little embarrassed at first but not for long, so as not to be out done I return the complement by squeezing her bum and a crafty feel of her tits.

We had been walking for ten minutes holding hands when she pulled me behind a large oak tree, unzipping my flies she released my semi-hard cock from the confinement of my underpants, sitting down on heels she took my cock into her mouth and sucked it like a lollipop until I was hard. Then standing up with her back up against the tree trunk opening her legs she pulled me in close, taking my cock in her hand she guided into her pussy.

Oh it felt so good to be back inside aunties wet hot sticky pussy, as I thrust my cock into her pussy her whole body quivered.

"Go on fuck me, but don't cum, I want you to learn self control, so that when we get home we can last for ages" aunty said

Little did aunty know that mum had already taught me a technique self control. I was nervous at first about fucking her in public, I soon found it very enjoyable as it became exciting that someone might see us.

"Aunty you're a tease" I said as I decided to tease her instead, I stopped thrusting into her, pulling my cock from her wet pussy my cock I reached between us I sliding two fingers into her vagina to make them wet, and slid them out up to her clit I began teasing her.

"Now don't you cum" I said rubbing harder and faster, then stopping suddenly as it felt like aunty might cum.

"You teasing little fucker, you knew I was just about just about to cum" she panted.

"you stay here and watch this" she continued saying

She must have seen the elderly man walking down the path with his dog, aunty quickly pushed me out of the way, walked into the middle of the path about 20 foot in front of the man, with her back to him she dropped her handbag on purpose, opening her legs as wide as she could she then bent over to pick it up. Her skirt had risen up over the cheeks of her bum, with her crutch less panties on the old man had quite a good view of her pussy, well I know I did from where I was standing. As he walked passed he muttered some thing about that's disgusting.

"That has made my pussy drip with juices, feel she said as I walked over to her.

I did hesitate to have a feel of her pussy, as she was still standing with her legs apart, I slid my hand slowly up her thigh giving me easy access to her wet slit. Seeing the man looking back I just had to continue the thrill it was giving aunty and I, pushing two fingers into her again I started finger fucking her. This turned aunty on even more, her juices flowed from her vagina down my fingers like a little stream. Pulling my fingers from her pussy I pushed them into aunties mouth.

"Taste, your own sex juices, now it's my turn to tease" I told aunty knowing that she liked the taste of her pussy and it turned her on even more. Licking her juices greedily she replied.

"Mmmmm, I taste so good, lets get home, we can make love for the rest of day".

On the walk back to the car I kept the sexual interest going by teasing her nipples, they soon became very noticeable through her bra and blouse.

I'm sure the old man saw what I was doing because he shouted a few obscenities before carrying on his way.

Once we where in the car aunty put her arm around me, pulling me close she kissed me with her tongue exploring my mouth, her hand was rubbing my cock from outside my trousers.

With aunty being so sexually aroused the drive home didn't take us take long as she drove as fast as she could.

As soon as we were indoors aunty had to the dash to the bathroom for a pee, I needed a piss as well so I went to the downstairs toilet. When aunty retuned to the lounge I was sat on the settee with my legs out stretched, she looked so fucking sexy, even just watching her walk towards me caused my cock to twitch. Standing astride my legs she looked down at the bulge in my trousers.

"What now big boy, you going to fuck me or just look at me" she said in a teasing sexy voice. With out a word I stood up putting my arms around her bum and pulled her towards me so her pussy was up against my bulging cock. I began by Kissing her lips and neck, then paying special attention to her ears, that's another thing I found out about aunty she liked her ears being kissed and licked. I slowly undid the buttons of her blouse kissing each bit of flesh as her skin became uncovered. With all the buttons undone my tongue was licking her belly button, which aunty was enjoying, with out stopping I reached up slid her blouse off her shoulders, down her arms, letting fall to the floor.

Moving my hands to the waistband of her skirt I undid the button and zipper, then moving away from aunty slightly knowing that her skirt would to fall to the floor. It was then that I saw that aunty had changed her bra and panties when she was upstairs as she was now wearing pink satin bra with matching panties. I gazed at her, thinking what a beautiful body she had and how sexy she was.

Aunty took control while she undressed me, making sure there was sexual contact all the time while she was taking my shirt, trousers and underpants off.

With my cock standing out aunty pushed me back onto the settee into a sitting position, aunty knelt astride my legs putting her arms around my neck bending forward kissing me as she lowered her pussy down onto my cock, aunty shrieked with delight as my cock penetrated her vagina with no help or guidance, it was just as if it knew where to go.

With her hands on my shoulder supporting her she slowly slid her self up an down my shaft. Placing my hands on her tits I began caressing and kneading them, and occasionally tweaking her nipples, this just intensified aunties feelings of pleasure.

"Will you do something for me, will you try to fuck my bum, I've never had a cock up there, I would like you to take my virgin hole but don't cum up there save that for my pussy" she said.

"Anything to please you" I replied, I must admit this excited me, the idea of fucking aunties virgin bum hole.

Aunty wasted no time getting off my lap and into a kneeling position on the floor. To keep the sexual feelings running high and before aunty changed her mind I hastily knelt behind her, spreading the cheeks of her bum. Looking at her tight dry bum hole, that's needs wetting I thought. Running my fingers along her pussy slit, up over no-mans land I made her bum moist, still not wet enough I thought. So bending forward I let spittle dribble from my mouth onto bum, I couldn't resist bending down even closer and poke my tongue out and giving her bum hole a licking out. Aunty moaned with pleasure and delight as my tongue on her bum excited her. Reaching under her my fingers began rubbing her clit and when I pushed my tongue into her bum she moaned with delight even louder. With her bum hole now wet I pushed my middle finger in her tight bum and began teasing her pussy with my cock for a few moments.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.