Crazy Insane Lesbian Threesome
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by TechnoCarwash

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the sequel/spin-off of Crazy Insane Glory Hole Surprise. Tracy, her sister Suzy, and their friend Sandy smoke some weed and have a sex-filled sleepover. Author's note: Don't read this one, it's not very good.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Squirting  

Tracy, her sister Suzy, and their friend Sandy left the room labeled "Blowjob Class" and were walking down the hallway.

"Jesus Christ on a stick!" Suzy said. "That was awesome!"

"Yeah! Definitely the best birthday present I've ever gotten!" Sandy said.

"I'm glad you liked it," Tracy said. "I would have taken you tomorrow on your real birthday, but I have to work tomorrow."

"No problem," Sandy responded. "Suzy, you're great at sucking dick!"

"Thanks, but I don't think I'm anywhere as good as Tracy. How did you do that thing with your tongue?"

"It's called rolling your tongue. You'll learn how to do it if you take Spanish class next year, sis," Tracy said.

Suzy waved goodbye to the receptionist as they walked through the lobby. "I don't know about you guys, but sucking those dicks made me really horny," Suzy said.

"We know," Tracy said, smirking. "We could all smell your pussy." Sandy and Tracy laughed.

"Hey!" Suzy said, obviously embarrassed.

"We're just messing with you, Suze," Sandy said. "To tell you the truth, I was getting pretty moist myself."

"Same here," Tracy admitted. "I think Sabrina was too. I thought I saw a stain forming in her pants."

"Why did she leave early, anyway?" Suzy asked her older sister.

"I don't know. She probably left so she could go finger herself."

"Haha," Sandy laughed. "Hey, is she going to need a ride home?"

"Nah," Tracy said. "Her house is only like three minutes from here on foot."

As they walked towards Tracy's car, something caught Suzy's eye. "Hey, look at that car with the fogged up windows! I think people are having sex in it!" she said.

"Lucky them," Sandy said. They got in Tracy's car and left the parking lot.

Most of the ride back was spent in semi-awkward silence. All three girls were still substantially aroused from what had happened. Tracy tried to break the silence.

"You want me to drop you off at your place, Sandy?" Sandy snapped out of her deep thoughts and looked over at Tracy.

"Huh? Oh, uh, well, if it's alright with you guys, I was thinking I could stay the night at your place," Sandy said.

"Yeah, that's fine with me," Tracy said. She looked in the rearview mirror at her sister who was seemingly oblivious to the conversation. Tracy noticed that she was looking a little flushed. She turned the rearview mirror downwards a little and saw that Suzy's hand was down her pants and she could tell that she was rubbing her pussy furiously. Tracy was surprised that her sister was masturbating in the backseat of her car while she and Sandy were sitting only feet away. Tracy tried watching the road, but her eyes kept glancing at the mirror. She smelled a familiar odor and glanced over at Sandy to see if she noticed it, but when she did saw that Sandy also looked quite flushed. On further inspection, Tracy could tell that Sandy had her right arm to her side to conceal it and was fingering herself under her skirt.

Tracy didn't know what to do. Both her sister and her friend were right next to her, masturbating. Should she say something? Should she just ignore it and feel really awkward? She thought about it more and realized that she felt like an outcast. She had thoughts of the night's activities still fresh in her mind, and the fact that these two girls were masturbating in the same car as her made her even more aroused. She wanted to join them in their masturbatory activities. She took her left hand off the wheel, slowly slipped it into her pants, and slid it under her slightly moist panties. She caressed her pubic mound slowly as she drove. She glanced from the road to the mirror at her sister while watching Sandy in her peripheral vision. Her hand started picking up speed as she thought back to the hard cock she was sucking just twenty minutes earlier and how it erupted, filling her mouth with warm seed. There was an audible, wet slapping sound coming from the back seat. Tracy looked into the mirror and saw that the noise was in tempo with her sister's finger fucking. She took her right hand off the wheel for a second to adjust the mirror so she could see Suzy's face. Suzy's eyes were closed as she softly bit her trembling bottom lip. Suddenly, she opened them and looked into her sister's eyes through the mirror. The noise continued as Tracy watched her sister, pulling her gaze towards the road ahead of her every now and then. Suzy thrust her fingers back and forth into her wet cunt as she stared at her sister's beautiful eyes. Their stare was broken as Sandy started letting out soft moans.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.