Crazy Insane Glory Hole Surprise - Cover

Crazy Insane Glory Hole Surprise

Copyright© 2010 by TechnoCarwash

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Adam volunteers to have his dick sucked through a glory hole while his sister Sabrina is invited to a blowjob training class by her friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Cream Pie   Spitting  

"I think the birthday girl should go next," Tracy said, looking over at Sandy.

"I don't know. I'm still kind of nervous," Sandy said. "How about you Sabrina?"

'Wait a minute, ' Adam thought, 'Did she just say Sabrina?'

Sabrina looked over at the softening cock and then back at Sandy. "Alright," she said "I'll do it."

Adam raised an eyebrow. 'That sounded just like... ' but before he could finish that thought, he felt warm moisture surrounding his penis. His sister was sucking his dick. He was too surprised to think clearly. He knew he should have backed away and ran out of the building, but something told him to stay. He felt his dick start to stiffen as his sister licked the head of his penis.

"Wow," Sonya said, "I didn't expect him to be ready again this fast."

Sabrina took as much of her brother's dick in her mouth as she could, tasting the saliva Sonya had left on it.

'Is this really happening?' Adam thought. 'It feels so good, but Sabrina would kill me if she knew it was me.'

Sabrina's hand slid up and down the slippery shaft as she sucked on the tip.

'But how's she going to find out?' Adam reasoned in his mind. 'She has no idea whose dick she's sucking.'

Sabrina took her mouth off the cock and pumped it vigorously. She let some saliva pool in her mouth and then let it drip from her mouth to his cock as she continued jacking it off.

Adam felt slightly disturbed by what he was letting his sister do to him, but it quickly went away as he gave into the arousal he was feeling. It was the best blowjob of his life and he wasn't going to let a little thing like incest stand in his way.

His sister held his dick up so she could suck on his balls. She positioned them into her mouth and started licking and sucking them while her hand continued to masturbate his dick. The other four women were amazed at how good Sabrina was at giving blowjobs. There was a noticeable odor in the air from the girls' moistening pussies, but none of them were as moist as Sabrina's. She was really enjoying this. Sabrina then took the balls out of her mouth and licked the underside of his dick from the base to the tip. Then she looked down at it and her pumping hand slowed to a stop. The smile suddenly faded from her mouth as she stared at it with wide eyes. The other girls watched curiously, wondering why she stopped. After a moment, a devilish grin formed on her face and she swallowed as much of the cock as she could. She couldn't quite fit it all down her throat like Sonya, but it was close. She held her head in that position for several seconds, savoring the feeling of the massive cock deep in her throat, before pulling her face from it. She continued sucking and pumping vigorously, but with more speed and passion than before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.