Crazy Insane Glory Hole Surprise - Cover

Crazy Insane Glory Hole Surprise

Copyright© 2010 by TechnoCarwash

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Adam volunteers to have his dick sucked through a glory hole while his sister Sabrina is invited to a blowjob training class by her friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Cream Pie   Spitting  

Adam picked up the paper from his printer and grabbed his car keys. He passed by his sister, Sabrina, who was reading a magazine in the living room.

"Where are you off to?" she asked. She noticed the paper in his hand and recognized it as a Craigslist ad. "What's that?"

"Huh? Oh. It's just uh..." he said, trying to think of a convincing lie. "Someone's giving away a free life-size cardboard cutout of Harrison Ford."

His sister looked up at him with an arched eyebrow. "Oh."

"Bye!" he said as he ran out the door.

Sabrina went back to reading her magazine, but was interrupted less than a minute later when the phone started ringing.

"Hello?" she said.

"Sabrina! It's Tracy." Tracy was Sabrina's best friend. "The girls and I are going to a blowjob training class. Wanna come?" Sabrina arched her eyebrow for the second time that night. "What?"

"It's a class where they teach you to give blowjobs! It's Sandy's birthday tomorrow and we figured this would be a great early birthday present. It'll just be you, me, Sandy, and my sister Suzy."

"I don't know, Tracy," Sabrina said.

"I promise it'll be really fun!" Tracy said convincingly. "The place is really professional and you don't even have to meet the guy you're blowing. He just sticks his dick through a hole in the wall like a glory hole."

"Wait. We actually have to blow someone? I thought we'd just be deepthroating cucumbers like that scene in Old School."

"Nope. There's an instructor and everything. My boss told me about it. So what do you think?"

"I don't know..."

"We'll pick you up in five minutes! Bye!" Tracy said, then hung up the phone.

Sabrina shrugged, then went into her room to change, wondering what clothes she should wear to a blowjob party.

Adam parked his car and looked at the building in front of him to check if it was the same address as the one on the Craigslist ad. He stepped out of his car and walked through the doors. The inside of the building looked similar to a dentist office waiting room.

"Hello!" the cheery receptionist greeted him. "Do you have an appointment?"

"Uh no. I'm not even sure if I'm in the right building. I'm here about a Craigslist ad. I called earlier," Adam explained.

"Oh, you must be Adam. Walk down this hall," she said as she pointed down the hall, "and go through the door at the end."

"Alright, thanks," he said as he walked down the hall.

Sabrina opened the door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.