Hot Daughter, Hotter Mom - Cover

Hot Daughter, Hotter Mom

Copyright© 2009 by Ray Todd

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Mother and Daughter come together to form one hot family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

After that first time, Lisa couldn't seem to get enough of Earl's huge cock. With his wife out of town, she slipped over for the next three evenings and he always fucked her into a screaming frenzy. Because Lisa didn't have to work on Saturdays, Earl dropped over to her house about ten in the morning.

"Hi, honey," she beamed, giving him a hot wet kiss when she answered the door. "What do you have in mind?"

"Fucking," he grinned.

"Welcome," laughed Lisa. "My son is gone for the day and my daughter will be leaving in a few minutes, so we can have the house to ourselves."

While they sat chatting, Hope walked into the room in a brief pair of cut-offs and a halter. Earl had known the youngster ever since he moved in next door, but until now, he had never realized how much she was maturing.

"Hi, Mr. Allen," smiled Hope.

"Hello, dear," the man answered, unable to take his eyes off her sexy young body.

"Where are you going?" asked her mother. "Over to Judy's house," the cute little blonde answered. "I'll be back sometime this afternoon."

Earl felt his cock starting to swell in his pants as he stared at her. Her cut-offs were so tight he could see the outline of her cute cunt that was pooching out so saucily between her legs. The darling youngster's tits were practically popping out of her brief halter.

As Hope stood talking to her mother, Earl was standing speechless, his excited eyes focused on her cute asscheeks which were partially exposed beneath her super-tight shorts while she stood talking to her mother. He could feel his big prick stiffening as he stared at the soft, barely visible blonde down on her smooth, deeply tanned thighs. He fully realized she was only a kid, but God, how he would love to bury his face into that fresh young cunt. Watching the youngster as she continued to talk to her mother, Earl could almost feel her soft full lips wrapped around his cock. Ever since Lisa had introduced him to the joys of a blow-job, he couldn't keep his mind off of it.

Turning to leave, Hope almost stumbled when she suddenly saw the man's huge prick pushing the front of his pants out. A naughty little twinkle sparkled in her eyes as she glanced up at his handsome face, aware that she was the cause of his throbbing hard-on.

"Its sure nice to see you again, Mr. Allen," she smiled, winking at him as she suggestively ran the tip of her tongue around her moistly parted lips.

"It's nice to see you again, too."

"I can tell that," she said in a soft sensuous voice as she moved toward the door. "Maybe you can see some more of me ... sometime."

He just stared silently at her provocative little ass as she walked out.

"Jesus Christ, honey," Lisa giggled, walking up and touching his hard cock-bulge. "My little kid really turned you on."

"God," he smiled, turning to his beautiful neighbor, "I'd sure love to fuck that cute little kid."

"So would every other man," she smiled. "She's sure a hot-cunted little bitch."

"Really?" he gasped, shocked to hear Lisa say that about her own daughter.

"You bet she is," laughed the woman. "The kid fucks like a whore."

"I'd sure like to get into her pants," he sighed.

"I'll see if I can fix you up with her," smiled the depraved slut. "But for a guy that had never cheated on his wife until the other night, you've really turned into a horny bastard."

"You're the one that turned me on."

"Then let's stop talking about my kid and get down to some serious fucking," she giggled.

Leading him over to the couch where he sat down, she dropped to her knees on the carpet in front of him. Smiling at the man, she lowered his zipper and thrust her hand through the open fly. He almost went off in his pants when he felt her soft fingers closing around his throbbing boner.

Having trouble working his steel-hard prick out of the opening, she asked him to arch his ass off the couch, and then she quickly pulled his pants and shorts down around his ankles. Seeing how hard his cock was this morning, she began stroking it, and then pulling his prick against her lips, she swiped her hot wet tongue over his bloated cockhead.

Leaning against the back of the couch, he stared down at the beautiful redhead who was sensuously licking his hard prick. The handsome man was trembling like a leaf as he sat on the couch.

"Does this feel good?" she whispered up to him.

"Jesus, yes!" he gasped. "It feels fantastic!"

Pulling his throbbing fuck-tool to her warm moist hole again, she could feel his entire body shivering with excitement. As she continued licking his sensitive cockhead, she reached up between his legs with one hand and began caressing his big furry balls.

"Shit, that's a nice big cock," she whispered, momentarily pulling her lips away from his prick.

The hot juices were flowing out of her wildly aroused pussy, and her soft warm fingers encircled his thick cockrod as she passionately stroked it. She could feel his huge fucker throbbing madly against her palm as her talented fingers worked the tightly stretched skit up and down over his swollen cockmeat. The pleasure was suddenly increased when her hot sucking lips again closed around his big sensitive cock-knob.

They were both so carried away with their lust that neither of them heard Hope enter through the back door. When the youngster had left the house a few minutes ago, she couldn't get Earl Allen's big bulging cock out of her mind. After walking a couple of blocks, she had decided to sneak back into the house and watch the man fucking her mother. Knowing how horny her mother was, she had no doubt that they'd be fucking.

Slipping into the house, Hope peeked into the living room from the kitchen and saw her mother sucking on what had to be the biggest Goddamn cock in the world. The sight of it sent a big spurt of cunt cream out from between the horny little blonde's pussylips.

"Honey," her mom giggled, removing her mouth from his prick, "do you like to fuck dog-fashion?"

"God, yes," he grinned. "I like to fuck every way."

"Then we're gonna have a real party this morning," she giggled, getting to her feet and moving around to the rear of the couch.

Resting her forearms on the back of the couch, she leaned over and flipped her skirt above her hips. Lisa's sweet bare ass was instantly exposed to him.

"Okay, baby," she smiled back over her shoulder at him. "Stuff that big beauty into my horny little cunt!"

Watching from the kitchen, Hope couldn't believe the size of his enormous boner.

"Shove it in," Lisa urgently whispered. "I really need a nice hot fuck."

Trembling with excitement, Earl grasped his hard spit-soaked cockshaft in one hand and stepped up behind the woman. Resting his other hand on her hip, he guided the throbbing knob of his prick beneath her asscheeks and up between her hot slick pussylips, feeling the moist heat of her steaming fuckhole spread around his sensitive cockhead.

"Oh, you sweet fucker!" she moaned, feeling his big hard boner sinking into her juicy fuckhole. "That's the way, honey! God, that's such a nice big cock!"

Trembling with excitement, she ground her ass back against him, trying to get more of his hard cockmeat into her pussy.

"Oh, yes!" she panted. "Now just fuck me deep and hard, baby!"

Earl had never experienced such intense ecstasy in his entire life. The heat of Lisa's pussy enveloping his throbbing cockshaft felt like warm velvet squeezing the tingling length of his deeply buried prick. Staring down at her bare ass as he began slowly fucking, he could feel the thick coating of slippery pussy juice on his boner.

"Oh, Christ!" sobbed Lisa, urgently rotating her ass back against him. The beautiful redheaded bitch was starting to breathe in short hot gasps as the delicious feeling between her legs increased.

Earl was slowly increasing the tempo of his deep fuck-thrusts until he was feverishly pounding his thick cockmeat in and out of her heavenly fuckhole. The hungry lips of her overheated pussy were sucking and pulling on the length of his slippery juice-coated boner. Thrilled with her talented cunt, he was mercilessly fucking into her with a blazing passion, and she was feverishly responding, slamming her ass back to meet every deep thrust of his prick.

"Jesus, honey, your cock's so damn big and hard!" she squealed. "Just fuck it to me, baby!"

Lisa's cuntal muscles gripped and squeezed around his plunging prick, trying to milk the cum up from deep in his balls.

Reaching around her as he continued fucking into her, Earl grasped her full tits through the thin material of her blouse.

The lust-crazed woman was squealing and moaning with passion, her eyes glazed with desire as Earl fucked into her from the rear Lisa could hardly breathe from the pounding force of the virile man's vigorous fuck-thrusts. "Fuck it to me! Oh, shit, fuck me good!" she whimpered.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.