Hot Daughter, Hotter Mom - Cover

Hot Daughter, Hotter Mom

Copyright© 2009 by Ray Todd

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mother and Daughter come together to form one hot family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Dave's wife and daughter returned a few days later, and Lisa really missed the man's wonderful cock. One evening when both Matt and Hope were out, she was sitting out on her patio having a drink when she saw her neighbor, Earl Allen, out in his back yard. Lisa had always thought he was a handsome man, but because of his devotion to his wife who was always around and watched him like a hawk, the horny redhead had never tried to seduce her neighbor.

"Hi, Earl!" she called out when he waved to her.

"Hello, Lisa," the man smiled, walking over to the fence. "You look comfortable."

"I am," smiled the woman, taking a sip of her drink as she relaxed on the lounge chair. "Where's your wife this evening?"

"She's gone to visit her mother for a few days," he answered.

"Then why don't you come on over and have a drink with me?" Lisa suggested. "I'm bored silly here by myself."

"That sounds like a good idea."

"I'll go open the front door for you," she smiled. "This damn back gate tends to be stuck."

Moments later when the man entered the house, Lisa led him over to a couch.

"Would you like to drink?" she asked.

"Scotch and water, please."

As she walked into the kitchen to fix their drinks, Earl's eyes followed her lush bare thighs that were so deliciously exposed beneath her extremely short summer dress. The sight of Lisa's soft naked flesh made his cock stir in his pants. He'd always thought his beautiful neighbor looked really sexy, and it strangely excited him to be alone with her for the first time.

Later, as the two of them were sipping their third drink, Lisa began wondering how the handsome man was hung. With Dave no longer readily available, the slutty redhead was in a super-horny mood, and the thought of being fucked by Earl was exciting her even more.

"Gosh, Earl," she smiled at him. "This is nice to relax with you."

"I'm enjoying it too," he smiled, taking another sip of his drink.

Stretching like a kitten, she slowly lay back on the couch with her hands behind her head. Drawing her knees up and slightly parting them, the woman exposed her pussy right in front of his eyes.

"I sure feel relaxed tonight," she sighed, opening her thighs a bit farther.

"So do I," he stammered, trying to keep his eyes away from her blatantly exposed cunt, wondering if the woman knew her pussy was showing.

Lisa was more than pleased that Earl's eyes kept darting back to the erotic sight as he nervously tried to converse with her. Seeing the little beads of perspiration popping out on his brow and upper lip, she wasn't certain if it was caused by nervous embarrassment or desire. She knew that the man was not the type to cheat on his wife, but Lisa was dying to get her hands on his cock.

Smiling at him as they talked, she began slowly opening and closing her thighs, knowing that the slightest motion was making her hot wet cuntlips wiggle. Even though he kept glancing nervously away, she could see that the provocative exposure of her slippery pussy was exciting him.

Taking quick glances between her legs as he nervously gulped his drink, Earl could see the soft wet flesh of her steamy cunt nestled in the furry little triangle of silky red clit hairs. Because of subtle movement of her thighs, he could see her slippery pussylips faintly opening and closing, little drops of pussy juice oozing out from between them.

Smiling at him through half-closed eyes, Lisa could see the excitement on his face as well as the big cock-bulge in the front of his pants. Seeing how she was turning him on, she decided it was about time to make her next move.

"God, this is so relaxing," she yawned, kicking her sandals off and stretching out so that her bare toes touched his swollen cock bulge.

Earl was so completely shocked that he couldn't move.

"Oh, Earl," she giggled in a teasing voice. "You've got a hard-on."

When he took a deep swallow of his drink without answering, she began wiggling her toes against the big throbbing cock-bulge.

"I hope you don't think I'm too naughty," she whispered. "But I just love to touch big hard cocks with my bare feet."

Earl could hardly believe what was happening. His beautiful neighbor was actually playing with his hard prick as if it were a perfectly normal thing to do. The man knew he should push Lisa's foot away, but it felt too fucking good.

"God, but I love big hard cocks," she continued, lightly digging her toes into his throbbing crotch. "I just love to feel a cock stuffed all the way up in my juicy hot cunt."

Not knowing what to say, he just sat there, thoroughly enjoying the foot massage she was giving him.

"Have you ever fucked anyone besides your wife?" she suddenly asked.

"No," he admitted nervously.

"Oh, shit," she giggled. "I couldn't stand that. I love variety. I just love the feeling of hard cocks fucking into my hot pussy."

The way his beautiful neighbor was talking completely shocked him but, excitedly staring up between her open thighs, he could vividly imagine his own hard prick fucking in and out of that exposed pussy. His excited boner was lurching wildly in his pants as he hungrily stared between her blatantly spread legs.

"There's something so wonderful about big hard cocks fucking into me," she continued. "I just cream all over them when they start shooting jizz into me."

Unable to comprehend his beautiful neighbor's lewd behavior, Earl took his eyes away from her cunt and looked at her face. There was a wild lust in her half-closed eyes as she seductively licked her tongue around her moistly parted lips. He couldn't believe that this beautiful woman actually wanted him to fuck her.

"Maybe I'm naughty," she whispered, quickly sitting up, "but I love it when men play with my hot little pussy."

Suddenly lifting her short skirt above her hips, she plopped her bare ass down on his lap.

"Ooooooooh, Earl," she giggled, taking his hand and guiding it up between her thighs until his fingers touched her hot slippery cunt slit. "I can feel your big hard prick pounding through your pants against my bare bottom."

Making a final futile effort to remain true to his wife, Earl tried to pull his hand away, but she forced it back as she continued writhing her soft ass against his throbbing cock.

"Please play with my pussy," she whispered, flicking her tongue against his ear.

Earl almost shot his wad when he moved the tip of his finger into the hot slippery moistness of her pussy. No longer giving a shit whether he was married or not, he plunged his middle finger deep into her hot juicy cuntslit.

"Ooooooooh, yes," she whispered. "Now give me a good finger-fuck."

Sobbing with joy as his thick finger plunged in and out of her frothy cunt, Lisa raised her hips and reached under her bare ass, searching for his zipper. When she finally had his fly open, she thrust her hand in, seeking his throbbing prick. It was quite a struggle to pull his cock free from the tight confines of his shorts and pants, and her heart began pounding with excitement when she got his hard cockmeat out. Not only was his prick thicker and longer than Dave's large cock, but it was the biggest fucking prick she'd ever found in her life. Not only was Earl's cock huge, but his throbbing boner was bumpy and gnarly which would add further pleasure when it was fucking in and out of her pussy. Now Lisa could understand why his wife rarely let him out of her sight. This massive prick was one in a million.

"My God," she panted, squeezing the meaty thickness of his unbelievably huge prick. "This has gotta be the biggest fuckin' cock in the world."

Sliding the foreskin back and forth, she was surprised how thick and rubbery it felt as it slid over his sinewy cockshaft.

"Jesus Christ, that feels good," groaned the handsome man, still fucking his finger in and out of her hot juicy pussy.

When they'd both reached a wild state of excitation, Lisa jumped up and whipped the short dress off over her head, exposing her completely naked body to him for the very first time. In the soft glow from the table lamp, her long red hair flowed like molten copper down aver her smooth bare shoulders. Her large firm tits stood out naked and proud, capped with big juicy nipples that were just begging to be sucked.

Earl's eyes traveled on down over her soft curvaceous body until they reached the delectable little cunt that was dripping hot wet juices down her shapely legs.

"Come on, baby," she whispered, taking his hand. "Let's go in my room where you can fuck me with that big beauty."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.