Hot Daughter, Hotter Mom - Cover

Hot Daughter, Hotter Mom

Copyright© 2009 by Ray Todd

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mother and Daughter come together to form one hot family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Ever since Chip had popped Hope's cherry, the two kids had been fucking three and four times a day, and the cute little blonde couldn't seem to get enough of it. As the days passed, she thought more and more about that big hard prick that she'd seen her brother fucking her mother with. The thought of having that big beauty fucked up her pussy was enough to blow her mind. Thinking more and more about it, she began wondering if she might get Matt to fuck her.

One evening when her mom was out on a date, Hope was home alone with her big brother. Sitting across from him in the living room as they chatted, the cute girl couldn't seem to think about anything except his beautiful cock. Hoping to excite him, she kept crossing and re-crossing her legs under the short skirt she was wearing to let him see her brief panties that barely covered her pussy -- but he didn't seem to pay any attention.

"Christ, it's hot tonight," he said, finally rising to his feet. "I think I'll take a shower and go to bed."

When he left the room, Hope threw herself back in the chair, wondering how she would ever be able to seduce her big brother. Her young cunt began getting all hot and juicy, as it always did when she thought about fucking. As the girl became more and more aroused, she could almost feel her brother's big hard cock filling her itching cunt slit. Closing her eyes and thinking about him, Hope lifted her skirt and, slipping her finger through the leg opening of her panties, she began rubbing her hard little clit. Slowly fingering herself, the pretty young blonde was getting hotter by the second. Not wanting her brother to walk in and find her playing with her pussy, Hope decided to go and finger-fuck in the privacy of her room.

Walking down the hall, she glanced through the partially open door to her brother's room and saw him spread out on his back with the sheet pushed down around his waist. Seeing that he was bare-chested, the girl realized he was completely naked under the sheet. Unable to control her wild desires, Hope walked right into his room.

"Hi, Sis," he smiled at the cute youngster. "What do you want?"

"I want to see your thing."

"What thing?"

"Your prick."

"Have you lost your mind?" he exclaimed. "Now get the hell out of here!"

"Please?"

"No!" he shouted.

"I'll show you my boobs," she bargained, quickly removing her blouse.

He just lay there completely stunned as she bared her firm little tits with their huge nipples.

"D'ya like them?" she whispered, lightly squeezing the hard tit tips with her fingers.

Matt hated to admit it, even to himself, but the sight of her cute young tits was really exciting him.

"Please let me see it, Matt," she begged.

"It's the biggest one I've ever seen. Please let me see it again."

"When did you ever see my cock?" asked the shocked youth.

"I saw you fuckin' Mom with it once," she giggled. "And it was sure a big beauty."

Too stunned to move or say anything, he just lay staring at her, making no attempt to speak. Unable to control herself, Hope quickly reached out and pulled the sheet down.

"Shit, he's a beauty," she giggled, playfully shoving Matt back on the bed when he tried to sit up.

Throwing herself over his naked body, she grasped his big limp prick in her hand.

"Get out of here!" he roared, trying to free himself as she clung to his prick with stubborn tenacity.

"No!" she squealed with delight, feeling his cock swelling in her hand. "I wanta be fucked!"

"What do you know about fucking?"

"Lots of things," she answered. "Guys screw me all the time, and I even suck them off."

"Do the boys really fuck you?" he gasped, his big prick exploding into a throbbing hard on.

"Slit, yes," she pinned. "Why don't you try my horny little pussy?"

Matt had never once thought about fucking his little sister, but it suddenly seemed like a wonderful idea to him.

"Well?" she whispered, still stroking his throbbing cock. "Do you wanta fuck me?"

Trembling with incestuous lust, Matt drew his little sister's cute body up tightly against him. A wild tingle raced through Hope's loins when she felt her brother's hot cock burning against her belly.

"Oh, Matt," she whispered.

Pressing his mouth to her moistly parted lips, he lowered the zipper on the side of her skirt and quickly removed the garment. Slipping his trembling finger into the waistband of her panties, he peeled them over her soft little ass and down her shapely legs. Then, grasping her firm young ass, he pulled his little sister's hotly squirming pussy up against his hard throbbing fucker.

Shivering with excitement, Hope could feel Matt's strong hands massaging and kneading the sweet bare meat of her dimpled ass while his fingers goosed around deliciously in the soft crack between her wiggly asscheeks. The lovely girl was writhing with lust, feeling his big hard prick probing against the soft golden curls around her smoldering pussy. The feel of his hands and fingers digging into the warm fleshy crevice between her quivering buns was almost blowing her mind. As the excitement mounted, she threw her arms around his neck, pulling his lips down over her hot open mouth again, giving him a deep tongue-sucking kiss. With their lips welded deliciously together, Hope was feverishly writhing her wet little pussy against the hardness of his cock.

Still goosing his finger into the crack between her cute bare asscheeks, he rolled his little sister onto her back. As he ran his other hand up between her naked thighs, his prick gave a wild lurch when his probing finger touched the hot slit of her luscious young cunt. Gently parting her legs with his hands, Matt stared down at the slippery pussy that was exposed only inches from his eyes. The soft moist pussylips were swollen, and droplets of slippery cunt juice glistened against the soft pink cunt flesh. Her sweet young pussy was a beautiful sight, nestled in her soft flaxen cunt bush, warm juices oozing out and dripping down over her bare ass.

Completely aroused by the sight of his little sister's darling pussy, and remembering how good their mother's pussy tasted, Matt parted Hope's thighs farther and lowered his mouth into the warm fragrance of her juice-drenched crotch.

"Oh, Matt!" squealed Hope, feeling his tongue probing at her cunt. "Oh, God! That feels good!"

The horny young girl was soon lurching and writhing frantically on the bed as her brother sucked and tongued her juicy cunt slit.

"Does this feel good, honey?" he panted. "Ooooooooh, yes!" she squealed with joy. Still clutching her soft little ass, Matt was fucking his tongue deeper into the hot depths of her tasty pussy, his upper lip working frantically on her quivering cunt as their mother had taught him.

"Holy shit!" shrieked Hope, digging her fingers into her big brother's thick head of hair. "It feels so good, honey! I can't stand it! Oh, so good ... how good ... how good!"

The wildly aroused little blonde was pinching and twisting her swollen nipples, completely crazed by the feel of her brother's tongue in her pussy.

"Suck, honey, suck!" she squealed, frantically tearing at her firm tits. "Shit, Matt, suck ... suck ... suck!"

Hope had lost all sense of reality. She was aware of nothing but the agonizing delicious sensations she was receiving from his wonderful tongue and mouth.

"Oh, God! Oh, shit!" she suddenly screamed, grasping at his head, pushing his mouth down tighter against her hot, climaxing fuckhole. "I'm coming, honey! I'm coming ... commmmmiiiinnnnggg!"

Her darling young body wrenched wildly as she exploded into her fantastic orgasm. Trembling from head to toe, she felt wave after wave of rapture flowing through her loins.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.