Hot Daughter, Hotter Mom - Cover

Hot Daughter, Hotter Mom

Copyright© 2009 by Ray Todd

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mother and Daughter come together to form one hot family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

For the next few days, Hope couldn't seem to get the scene of her mother and brother fucking out of her mind. Every time she thought about it, hot pussy juices started oozing out from between her legs. One afternoon when her friend, Chip Carter, was over at the house listening to records with her, she kept wondering what kind of a prick he had. Chip was a teenager who lived around the corner and the two of them had played together since they were small children.

Hope had never once thought about him in a sexual way, but today she kept glancing at the crotch of his pants, trying to detect some kind of a cock-bulge under the material.

"Chip," she suddenly asked, "have you ever fooled around with a girl?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know," she said. "Have you ever kissed a girl or anything?"

"Sure," the young boy grinned. "I've kissed lots of them."

"Why haven't you ever kissed me?"

"Because we're buddies."

"Have you ever done anything else?"

"Well," the boy blushed, "Betty Morton used to let me feel her boobs before she moved away."

"Did they feel good?" asked Hope, getting hotter and wetter between her legs.

"Sure," he grinned.

"Did she like it?"

"Heck, yes," beamed Chip. "She loved it." The conversation momentarily ended when the boy excused himself and went into the bathroom. Moments later, when she heard the boy pissing, Hope got so hot she could hardly stand it. The thought of him having his prick out in the bathroom was enough to blow her mind.

Unable to control herself any longer, she rushed into the bathroom and threw her arms around him from the back, her fingers reaching for his cock. A delicious tingle streaked through her body when she felt the soft warm flesh of a cock for the first time.

The startled boy almost shit in his pants with excitement when she grabbed his prick. No girl had ever touched him down there before, and his young cock exploded into an instant hard on.

Peeking over his shoulder, Hope excitedly squeezed his pulsing boner as she stared at the pink cockhead sticking out of her clenched fist. Wanting to get him as excited as she was, the cuie little blonde began sliding the foreskin back and forth on his hard cockshaft. The velvety-smooth texture felt so warm and exciting as her fingers teased up and down over his quivering prick.

"Oh, jeez, that feels neat!" he panted as his entire young body trembled with desire.

The young boy had never felt anything but his own hands on his prick before, and the touch of Hope's soft warm fingers was enough to blow his mind.

"Hope," he whispered, "would you jerk me off?"

"Would you rather have me suck on it?" she asked, remembering how she'd seen her mother giving Matt a blow-job.

"I've never heard of that," he muttered with a puzzled look on his face.

"I've watched my mom suck off my brother," she giggled. "And he sure seemed to like it."

"Wow!" gasped Chip. "I sure didn't know girls put pricks in their mouths."

"D'ya want me to try it?" she asked.

"Sure," he grinned.

"Then let's go to my bedroom," she beamed, leading him out of the bathroom.

The moment they were in there, they both quickly stripped and spread their naked bodies out on the bed.

Trembling with excitement, and hoping she could do it right, she lowered her head and extended her tongue until it came in contact with his pink cockhead. She wetly circled his prick-knob with her tongue, experimentally tasting it, finding that the little drops of clear fluid oozing from the piss slit in the tip of his prick had a rather pleasant flavor. Drop after drop of pre-cum was leaking out of the tiny slit as she excitedly licked it up.

"Holy shit!" moaned the boy. "That feels neat!"

Hope was finding cock-sucking to be very exciting as she slowly worked her tongue down the underside of his quivering cockshaft until she reached his balls. After giving his balls a hot wet tongue bath, she moved her mouth back up to his cockhead again.

Opening her mouth, she covered his pulsing cock-knob with her warm juicy lips, thrilled with the texture and taste of his hard young prick.

"Oh, shit!" he groaned. "That feels so fuckin' good!"

Chip started moaning and writhing with delight as Hope's sucking lips began sliding up and down over his throbbing prick. The boy had never experienced such intense pleasure in his life, and as he rapidly approached climax, he wanted to shout a warning to Hope -- but in his ecstasy and excitement he wasn't able to utter a word.

Not realizing he was about to shoot off, Hope was unprepared for it when his hot jizz blasted into her throat. She almost gagged at first, but she had to swallow in desperation to keep from choking. Soon she was feverishly sucking and swallowing cum for the sheer love of it. Her cum-drenched lips were sucking passionately on his jerking boner, trying to draw out every delicious drop of his frothy cum.

When she'd finally sucked him dry, she smiled at the boy, enjoying the delicious after taste of his jism burning so warmly in the back of her throat.

"My God," the boy panted, trying to catch his breath. "I've never felt anything so good in my life."

"I'm glad you liked it," she giggled, rolling over onto her back. "Now I want you to suck on my pussy."

"Do you mean it?" he grinned with excitement as he quickly sat up.

"I sure do," she smiled, her little pussy burning with desire.

Spreading her thighs apart, Chip lowered his mouth down into the moist warmth of her downy little cunt.

"Ooooooooh! Oooooooh!" squealed Hope when she felt his hot breath on her pussy. "Suck it, Chip! Suck my cunt!"

The taste and scent of her sweet young pussy sent a wild shudder through his body. Until now the boy had never heard about licking cocks and cunts, and now he was enjoying the exciting taste of pussy juice for the very first time.

Fucking his tongue farther up into the sweetness of her smoldering cunt, he locked his mouth tightly over the girl's open cuntlips. Sucking and swirling his tongue around in the depths of her dripping cunt slit, he drank in the delicious nectar of her pussy.

Clawing frantically at the sheets, Hope was squeezing her soft young legs against his juice-drenched face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.