Hot Daughter, Hotter Mom - Cover

Hot Daughter, Hotter Mom

Copyright© 2009 by Ray Todd

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mother and Daughter come together to form one hot family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

It was after nine-thirty on a Saturday morning, and Lisa Strong was lying naked on her bed. The top sheet was kicked down and her bare knees were drawn back almost to her gigantic tits while her middle finger was fucking in the hot moistness of her super-horny pussy. The beautiful woman's long hair was cascading over the pillow as her half-closed eyes stared dreamily into space. She was having visions of big hard cocks and hairy balls. With her fingers moving around sensuously in her dripping hot cunt, Lisa was fantasizing about plump hard pricks.

Since the first time she'd been fucked at a tender age, Lisa's consuming interest in fucking had grown more intense with every year and now, in her mid-thirties, cocks had become an obsession with the beautiful divorcee. She'd been knocked up when she was a teenager and, after a hurried wedding, she gave birth to her son, Matt, who was now eighteen. A few years later she gave birth to her daughter, Hope. Shortly after that, she divorced her husband, and with alimony and child support to augment her own earnings, she raised the two children by herself.

As her need for more sex increased with the passing years, she was no longer even discriminate about her fuck-mates, which included most of the male employees where she worked, the postman, a salesman who came to the door, and several of her male neighbors as well as her son. She had taught Matt to fuck her -- when he was just a kid. Lisa's ever-ready cunt usually relieved one or two hard cocks every day.

As she lazily finger-fucked herself, Lisa could hear her son in the bathroom and knew he would soon be in to fuck her. Her young daughter, Hope, always went for a long bicycle ride with her girlfriend on Saturday mornings, and with the girl gone, it gave Lisa and Matt an opportunity for a nice suck-and-fuck party.

"Hi, Matt," she beamed, still finger-fucking herself when the handsome young man walked into the room. "I'm getting my cunt all warmed up for you."

"Gee, Mom," he grinned, standing completely naked with his throbbing boner spearing straight up in front of him. "I didn't know the thing ever cooled off." He crawled onto the bed.

When Hope got over to her girlfriend's place that morning, she found out that the girl had to go shopping with her mother for some clothes. Feeling a bit disappointed, Hope pedaled her bike home.

Entering the house, she heard soft giggles coming from her mother's bedroom. Hope was about to enter the room when she was suddenly stunned by what she heard.

"Oh, Matt," her mother giggled. "I just love your nice hard cock."

The door was slightly ajar, and unable to believe what she was hearing, Hope peered through the open crack. The breath caught in her throat when she saw her mother and big brother spread out completely naked on the bed, but the thing that really shocked her was the size of the hard cock her mom was holding in her hand. Hope had never seen any pricks except on little baby boys when the mothers had been changing their diapers. She couldn't believe that her brother had such a big cock.

Hope's mother was lazily sliding the tightly stretched cock-skin up and down over her son's big naked prick while he lovingly rubbed his hands against her hard, swollen nipples.

"God, honey," Lisa smiled as she continued stroking her son's boner. "I can't believe this is the same cock that you first fucked me with."

"It's a lot bigger now," grinned Matt. "It sure is," his horny mother smiled. "It was only about four inches long then, and now it's such a beautiful big cock."

"That's because you gave it plenty of exercise," he laughed. "And now fucking is my favorite sport."

"It's mine, too," his mother giggled, giving his hard prick a loving squeeze.

"I fucked two different girls last night," he bragged. "And boy, did they come and come and come!"

"That's fine, darling," smiled his mother. "But don't wear yourself out."

"Don't worry about that," he grinned as his horny mom lowered her head down toward his prick.

As the beautiful redhead's face came closer and closer to her son's throbbing boner, her nostrils flared excitedly from the delightful musky aroma that was rising from his loins.

Watching with disbelieving eyes, Hope was completely stunned to see her mother's tongue come out and wetly swipe across the youth's big plum-colored cockhead. She couldn't imagine touching a man's cock with her mouth. Hope almost threw up all over the floor as she watched her mother's tongue swirling around his big shiny prick.

"Oh, sweet Mom," panted the young man.

Lisa's hand was holding the thick root of his cockshaft, and her son's cockhead was pointing straight toward her mouth as she wetly lashed it with her tongue. Leaning back on his elbows, Matt excitedly watched his mother's soft moist lips slide down around the sensitive head of his cock.

Standing by the door, Hope could clearly hear her brother panting excitedly as their mother licked and sucked on the end of Matt's throbbing prick. With her earlier shock turning to fascination, the cute little blonde watched the way Matt was excitedly twisting and pulling on their mother's long red hair as she passionately sucked and licked on his big steaming prick.

Lisa's head was rhythmically moving up and down, her wet lips gliding over his thick cock as she affectionately squeezed and rolled his balls around in her hand. Taking his quivering boner deeper and deeper, into her mouth as she sucked, the beautiful redhead had her son twitching with joy. Matt continued unconsciously digging his hands into his mother's hair as her mouth moved up and down over his spit-soaked prick with her big firm tits jiggling beneath her.

Suddenly wondering what a cock tasted like, little Hope began excitedly rubbing her pussy through the material of her tight jeans. The girl realized how depraved her mother and brother were, yet her leaking pussy responded as she watched their naked bodies writhing on the bed.

"Oh, Matt," whispered his mother, removing her mouth from his cockhead. "I guess we'd better slow down for a minute, so you won't shoot your wad too soon."

The lovely redhead had been sucking her son off since he was a kid, and she could always tell when he was close to climaxing. Kneeling over him, she firmly grasped the base of his thick cockshaft and rubbed his sensitive cockknob against her hotly erect nipples for a few heavenly moments before she once more inserted the cock between her moistly parted lips.

"God Mom," he panted. "You sure know how to make me feel good."

"I should," she giggled. "I've been sucking you off for a long time."

Again lowering her mouth, she took his prick in deeper as she thoroughly washed the sensitive flesh with her tongue. Now once more removing her mouth, she ran her lips and tongue up and down the length of his cock until it was obscenely coated with her frothy spit. Knowing that she had temporarily postponed his climax for a little while, she brushed her long red hair back from her face and lowered her mouth down over his lurching prick again. Gently cupping his balls in her free hand, the depraved woman sucked her son's cock deeper and deeper into her warm mouth.

His horny mother loved the feel of the skin on his big hair-covered balls. The exciting texture of his big heavy ball-sac always sent little tingles streaking through her hot cunt. There was something about the weight of big swollen balls that never failed to turn her on.

"That's it, Mom," he choked with pleasure.

"You sweet darling cock-sucker."

It always thrilled her to know she was pleasing her son, and little beads of perspiration stood out on her upper lip as her hot slurping mouth sucked deeper and harder on his throbbing cockhead. As Matt always did when he became overly excited, he began slowly rocking his hips back and forth, fucking his cock in and out between his mother's sucking, pulling lips. Knowing what her son enjoyed the most about her blow-jobs, Lisa released his balls and reached back under them until she found the puckered opening between the sinewy cheeks of his ass. Wanting to please him as much as possible, she began lightly teasing her fingertip around his sensitive asshole.

"Oh, shit," he groaned with ecstasy.

"D'ya like that?" she giggled.

Knowing how it thrilled him when she fucked her finger deep into his asshole, she probed the tip of it around his tightly puckered shitter, feeling his lean hard asscheeks quivering with anticipation.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.