Neighborly Love
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - There's precious little excitement in the small Midwest town I live in. Then, new neighbors move in down the road.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Masturbation  

The very next day, I rode over early and we sat in the kitchen having coffee and biscuits Kim had made. I usually don't drink coffee but I put lots of milk in it so I could fit in more like an adult.

Kim came over and sat in Russ's lap and they were kissing. I sat there rather nervously as he slipped his hand inside her robe and began feeling her breasts. Her robe soon fell open and Kim raised up off Russ's face and shrugged her robe off her shoulders as it fell to her lap. Again, her breasts were bare as she sat on him in just her panties.

She went back to kissing Russ, then said, "Let's go into the other room." They stood up. I assumed that they wanted me to stay in the kitchen, but Kim took my hand and pulled me along.

We walked by the living room where I thought we were going and continued down the hall to their bedroom.

We went in to their room and Russ began taking off his clothes as Kim pulled off her panties. They got up on their bed and Kim lay down and widened out her legs. Russ got up between them and pushed his dick right up inside her.

She looked over at me standing by the door and said, "Chad, come sit on the bed next to us," and motioned me over. I went and sat next to them as Russ began going back and forth, his cock sliding in and out of Kim's pussy. I was right there, right next to them.

I looked at Kim and she was looking right into my eyes, making soft moaning sounds as Russ fucked her. They went on for a while, exactly how long, I don't know, then Russ began going faster and faster, began making some grunt sounds, arched his back and pushed hard into her.

"UUH, UUH, oh, baby, ooh, ooh, ooh, so good, Kim, so good," and collapsed on top of her, his hips still moving his cock in and out of her. I couldn't believe that I was sitting next to them like this. Unforgettable. My dick was like carbon steel.

Kim's legs were wrapped around his back pulling him into her as her hands rubbed around on his back.

"Mmm, so good, babe, you are so good."

They lay there in each other's arms for several more minutes. Oddly, I was now feeling more comfortable there sitting next to them, I think their loving, relaxed manner had made me more at ease. In a minute, Russ pulled out of her and rolled off to the other side of her. She still lay there and didn't even bother closing her legs.

Kim looked at me, reached over and took my hands and said, "We want you to join us, Chad. Undress and get in bed with us."

I just stood there for a few seconds, not really understanding what she was saying or, maybe, just stunned at what it meant. I quickly took my clothes off and got back on their bed.

"Come up here, Chad," Kim asked and I waddled up and lay down next to her. Russ was on the other side of her slowly rubbing her breasts. She turned toward me and put her arms around me and pulled me toward her.

All that naked, soft skin was thrilling. I just thought I might faint. I had my arms around her and my hands were moving around her taking in all the geography of her wonderful body. Her butt was smooth and silky, her back soft, underlain by muscles I could feel, oh this was so good.

She began to kiss me, really kiss me, like she meant it with her tongue and all. Was that sexy. And, she put her leg up over my hip and was rubbing against me, then, whispered in my ear, "I want you to fuck me, Chad. I know it's okay with Russ. I want you inside me," and kissed me again.

Me? Me? Unbelievable. She has a handsome husband with a bigger dick than I've got and she wants me to do it to her? Then she began pulling me, leading me up over her and between her legs. I got on my knees, up over her, my dick trembling with anticipation and anxiousness, as I moved toward her. She reached down, took me and led my cock to her pussy and put it inside and I pushed forward and went into my first pussy, ever.

I just knelt there for a few seconds, in rather a daze, then realized that I had a job to do, make this woman happy, well, and me, too, so I began going back and forth in and out of her. Oh, she was so smooth and wet inside, it just felt magnificent. Oh, this was it. This was the real thing.

As I fucked in and out of her, she had her hands up holding my face, pulling me down to kiss me. Then, I felt really funny, odd, dizzy, I'm not even sure what happened. All I know is that I was laying on top of Kim feeling rather wonderful, a sense of her warmth under me.

Kim put her arms and legs around me and gave me a big hug and whispered, "It's nice having your cum in me. Just lay here, keep yourself inside me, it feels nice."

We lay there for a while, my dick still inside her, feeling her tighten around me once in a while, I think she was flexing some muscles inside her pussy and, soon enough, I was getting hard again.

"Mmm, Chad, you are quite a young man. I can feel you're ready for more. Go right ahead, I love you doing me," and I started going in and out of her again. This time, much slower, more deliberately, more to make her happy.

I went on and on, it was thrilling, the feelings so good, just glorious. She was so beautiful under me, moving her hips round and round as I went back and forth. This time was even better.

"Mmm, Chad, that so nice. You're really making me feel good. Mmm."

As I went on in and out, I was beginning to feel more and more excited, a tingly feeling in my dick, then, my body went as stiff as my cock, I pushed as hard into Kim as I could.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.