Neighborly Love - Cover

Neighborly Love

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - There's precious little excitement in the small Midwest town I live in. Then, new neighbors move in down the road.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Masturbation  

Growing up in Albia, Iowa, well, do I have to really describe growing up in Albia, Iowa. I mean, no offense to fellow Albians, but it never got its full share of excitement. So, in the summer, my bike was my best friend, we lived seven miles out of Albia, which was hard to tell when you were outside the town or in, and I went places, such as they were, on my trusty Schwinn. Just like lots of boys thirteen, I'm sure.

I soon noticed some new people who had moved into the next house down the road, about a quarter mile away. He was often out working in his garage on either his Jeep or the small Farmall tractor he had, so after I had stopped one day to introduce myself (he was Russ, his wife was Kim), I stopped whenever I would see him outside and watch him dismantle and reassemble one or the other vehicle.

It was fun (remember it was an area rather short on fun) watching and helping Russ and visiting with Kim whenever she came out. She sometimes brought us snacks and I always got a hug which was nice because she was pretty and blond and rather soft in some nice places.

Yes, thirteen was a pivotal age to be as far as awareness of the female and their endowments. I had precious few good examples to ogle but Kim was a prime specimen of what the female had to offer. She was very pretty.

I also was soon getting some more specific sexual education after I came across a box of Playboy magazines Russ had in the garage. He saw me look at the box, it was open, and said, "Um, Chad, I don't mind if you look through them, just don't tell your folks."

Well, well, my lucky day. So, I started spending even more time at Russ and Kim's. One day as I was going through the pictorial sections of the magazines (I never bothered reading much of them, I'm thirteen, remember?), Kim came up behind me and when I realized she was there, tried to hide the fact that I was looking at them.

"Oh, come on, Chad. I don't care if you look at those. How else, living out here, will you ever learn what a woman looks like. Doesn't bother me at all, in fact, I think it's cute," and she sat down a tray of goodies for Russ and me and went back in the house. I watched her as she walked away from me, her hips swaying as she went. I was never sure if she wore bras, it was hard to tell, but I dreamed that she didn't.

Then, one day, Russ got down a box from a high shelf.

"Hey, Chad, I guess you're getting old enough to learn a little more about what life is all about, take a look through these," and he sat the box down and went back to working on the tractor.

Omigod, there were what seemed like hundreds of color photos of him and Kim. Wow. Naked, doing everything you can think of. Photo after photo of them fucking, some close-ups. Nudes of Kim, some with her legs spread wide. Even with her pulling open her pussy.

Kim sucking his dick, Kim fingering herself, Kim rubbing her breasts, Kim jacking him off, Kim naked making dinner in the kitchen, Kim in the shower, Kim under him getting fucked, Kim over him fucking him. Unbelievable.

I still looked at the Playboys some but I spent far more time examining the photos of Russ and Kim, memorizing every detail, burning the images into my memory. Then, at home later, closing my eyes and bringing the images back as I masturbated over and over.

Most of these photos were of Russ and Kim in their twenties, they were now in their thirties but Kim still looked almost as she did in the pictures. Except in the pics, she was naked.

One day while Russ and I were looking at the pictures of him and his wife, Kim came out and saw what we were doing.

"Oh, now don't get too worked up, guys," and went back inside.

After a few minutes, he asked me, "Um, Chad, do you jack-off, you know, masturbate?"

Well, I had started about a year ago and wanted to sound all mature and grown up, so I said, "Sure."

"Well, I'm gonna leave you out here, I'm going inside for a bit so Kim can give me a little 'hand-work, ' okay? If you take care of yourself, just don't get anything on the pictures, right?" and he got up and went inside.

I took my dick out and started rubbing myself and then thought that I didn't want him coming back out and seeing me doing it, so I zipped up and walked over to the kitchen screen door and looked in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.