Second Cousins, Second Chances
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2009 by MarkStory

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - As kids, Ed and Jen had lots of fun together. Most of it innocent, some of it a little naughty. Years later, when fate puts them back together on a cross-country road trip, will they have some more adult fun?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Cousins   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Grinning at each other like a couple of school kids, we stayed in the pool for a little while longer after our "make out session." I leaned over to Jen and whispered in her ear that I had to stay in the pool for a bit, lest I be arrested for indecent exposure, stepping out of the water with a hardon poking out from my waistband! She chuckled, and caressed my cock for a few seconds, which didn't really solve the problem!

Eventually, I was able to climb out of the pool, and we gathered up our things and headed upstairs to our room, caressing and touching each other in the elevator. Our "romantic" interlude from a little while ago seemed to be reigniting on a more carnal level.

When we returned to the freshly-cleaned room, Jen pulled her t-shirt back off, and turned to face me. "I believe I heard you say something earlier about a fun way to remove this bikini. Something about using your tee--"

Her statement trailed off into a giggle as I leaped towards her, pushing her back onto the bed. True to my words, I tugged at the side ties of her bikini bottoms with my teeth, working each one loose. When they were both free, I teased her mound through the fabric with my lips and tongue, and then gently grasped the center of it with my teeth and tugged it downwards.

Expecting to see her patch of brown fuzz come into view, I stopped abruptly when I realized there was skin, and only skin beneath that bikini bottom.

Jen raised up on her elbows to look at me when I paused, giggling. "You like what you see? Or, what you don't see?"

I tossed the bikini to the floor. "Does this answer your question?" I asked, crouching between her widely spread legs and plunging my face between her thighs, licking her bare pussy all over. She smelled like chlorine, sweat, and her own natural odor, and I couldn't get enough.

"Oh god," she gasped. "I — I needed to trim for that bikini and I couldn't get it even and so I decided to just shave it all — aieeeee!" she shrieked, as I slipped a finger inside her tightness, my tongue and lips working on her clit.

It was intoxicating. I licked her through one, two, three shrieking orgasms before she pushed my head away and closed her thighs. Quickly, I stood and dropped my trunks to the floor, my cock hard and throbbing. I briefly thought about slipping it inside that bare little pussy, and I knew she wouldn't stop me.

Instead, I straddled her torso as I untied her bikini top and threw it aside. I slid my cock in between her tits, her skin still slick with suntan lotion, and she pushed them together around my dick, as my testicles slid across her warm skin.

I was so worked up, I don't think I lasted 10 strokes before my balls tightened and I shot my load all over her tits, chest, and neck. She was moaning and babbling incoherently through the process, and I leaned back on my haunches as I finished, stroking my cock for the last few spurts.

Unsteadily, I swung one leg over her body and climbed off Jen and the bed. I grabbed a washcloth in the bathroom and wet it with warm water. When I returned to the bed, Jen was asleep, snoring softly. I gently washed her chest and my crotch, cleaning up most of the mess, then climbed into bed beside her for an afternoon nap.


The bedside clock read 6:45PM when I woke to the sound of the shower starting. I climbed out of bed and joined Jen in the shower. We teased and washed each other a bit. By unspoken agreement, though, we were saving ourselves for later that night. I think we both realized this had been a very special trip, a very special day, and that tonight was sort of an exclamation point on this whole experience.

As we dried ourselves after the shower — my eyes still drawn to Jen's bare slit — she asked me, "So what's the plan for tonight? Are you going to feed me and entertain me before you ravish me later?"

I winked at her. "Don't you worry, we'll get to the ravishing. But our plans tonight depend on if there's something in here." I walked over to the room's only closet and opened it, pleased to see two plastic garment bags hanging there.

"Speaking of ravishing," I said, pulling out the longer of the two bags and beginning to unwrap the contents.

"What's that?" Jen asked curiously, then gasped when she saw it. "That's — that's the dress I saw in the store this morning!"

The dress was a long, slinky evening gown, a deep green in color. Jen had eyed it while we were shopping for swimsuits that morning, and I encouraged her to try it on, "just for fun."

"You told me it fit like a glove," I said.

"Yes, but I also said it was $400 and there was no way I was buying it," Jen said, taking it from me and fingering the silky fabric reverently.

"You didn't buy it. I did. Now, get dressed, we have 8:00 dinner reservations, and have to make sure the shirt and tie I bought fit me."

"Ed, I can't take this. I just can't."

"Jen, let's say I threw the receipt away and it's not returnable."

"But I can't — I can't take this home. What am I supposed to tell Mike, that I bought an evening gown at the Grand Canyon?"

"Hmm. Good point. So you leave it at my place, and then bring it home sometime, tell him you found it on sale. The bikini too. Or better yet, you leave 'em at my place permanently, and never wear either for him," I said, trying to keep the scorn out of my voice as I said the last word. I liked Mike — it wasn't his fault I was in love with his wife.

Jen smiled at me, completely understanding my tone. "OK. I guess I can do that. But if I don't wear it for 'him, ' when am I ever going to wear it for you?"

"I'll just have to get the bosses to send Mike out of town once in a while," I said, already thinking about the possibilities.


Three-quarters of an hour later, hand-in-hand once again, we headed down to the lobby and caught a taxi from Mirage to Paris. I'd been able to get a reservation at the restaurant in the replica Eiffel Tower. It sits about 1/3rd of the way to the top, and offers some glorious Strip views, including the Bellagio and its fountains, if you get a table by the correct windows. A surreptitiously-passed $50 bill ensured that we did.

Jen looked absolutely devastating in her new dress. It truly did fit her like a second skin, with slits on each side up to her hip, showing off her amazing legs to their best advantage. I saw several men turn to watch as she strolled through the restaurant on the way to our table. While she didn't have heels on, she didn't need them with her height, and her legs looked fabulous even in flat sandals.

Dinner was amazing, as were the views, and our conversation and wine flowed easily. Still, I couldn't help the bit of melancholy that settled over me. This was our last night together, and our discussion about the dress earlier reminded me that she had a husband waiting for her at the end of this trip. No matter what happened tonight, Jen and I were essentially on borrowed time, and it was running out. Would we be able to be together like this, ever again? Once she was back with her husband, would Jen even want to?

She could sense my mood, of course, and after we'd paid the check and finished our bottle of wine, she reached out and took my hand. "Eddie? I know what you're thinking."

I nodded.

"But for tonight, I'm yours, and all yours. No one else's."

I nodded again.

We rode the elevator down to the Paris casino, and stopped for a drink at the casino bar, dawdling on the video poker machines for a bit.

"So, do you want to try and see a late show, or play craps again, or something else?" I asked her.

"Something else," she said, gazing at me calmly.

We practically ran to the taxi stand.


We kissed and caressed all the way through the taxi ride back, in the lobby at Mirage, in the elevator, and down the hallway to our room. I could barely get her hands off the front of my pants to get the room key out. Once I had the door unlocked, she dragged me to the bed, hands scrabbling to remove my tie, then my shirt.

We each kicked off our shoes, and my hands found the zipper at the back of her dress. She shrugged it loose from her shoulders, and it fell to the floor. My eyes widened as I saw she wore nothing at all beneath the dress, and my cock got even harder. She sat on the edge of the bed, fingers flying over my belt buckle.

I pushed my pants, boxers, and socks off all in one jumbled mess, as Jen flung the sheets and bedspread to the floor. She climbed on the bed and stretched out on her back, knees up, thighs spread. I climbed onto the bed, my face heading for that deliciously bare, glistening pussy.

"No," Jen said, reaching down to grab my shoulders. "Fuck me."

"I will," I said grinning at her enthusiasm, but first I'm going to --"

"No," she said. "Fuck me now. You are fabulous at that, everything we've done has been wonderful, but all week I've been wondering what your cock would feel like inside me. And now I'm going to find out. Fuck me."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.