Second Cousins, Second Chances - Cover

Second Cousins, Second Chances

Copyright© 2009 by MarkStory

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - As kids, Ed and Jen had lots of fun together. Most of it innocent, some of it a little naughty. Years later, when fate puts them back together on a cross-country road trip, will they have some more adult fun?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Cousins   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

We finished our lunches, and we each hit the restroom another time. As I was washing my hands at the sink, I had a thought — my turn to drive, maybe I should prepare a surprise for Jen?

The restroom was empty, and I darted into one of the stalls. Pulling my shorts down, I removed my boxers, then pulled my shorts back up, zipping them ever-so-carefully.

I looked down at the boxer shorts in my hand and wondered what to do with them. My pockets weren't really big enough, and I didn't want to walk through a restaurant with my underpants in my hand!

Eventually, I decided to just throw them in the trash (they were old, anyway!) and headed back to the car with Jen.

As we got back on the interstate, I was very aware of Jen's newly-bare legs in the seat next to me. She shifted in the seat, getting comfortable, and her skirt slid up another half-inch or so.

We crossed into Texas, and as I set the cruise control at 80, I noticed Jen shifting in her seat again, her hands briefly plucking at the hem of her skirt. I realized the "accidental" movements of her skirt were purposeful, and her legs were now displayed up to mid-thigh.

I purposely glanced at her thighs, then caught her eyes, and licked my lips. She giggled.

We drove along in silence, the only noise the hum of the car passing over the asphalt highway, the miles disappearing beneath our wheels.

We were about halfway between the state line and Amarillo when Jen upped the ante, once again. She pulled her skirt up a bit higher, until I could see that she did in fact have panties on. White satin panties, in fact, which conformed very closely to the contours of her pussy.

"Watch the road," she warned me, smiling, when my gaze lingered too long.

I returned my attention to the road.

"Good boy," she said.

I stared ahead at the empty highway and surrounding countryside, but glanced over at Jen again when I heard the sound of fingers on satin. My eyes widened as I saw Jen casually sliding one finger up and down over her panty-covered slit.

"Eyes on the road," she said, pausing her motions, and I snapped my head forward.

"This could be a fun little game," Jen said, and my cock throbbed at the playful tone in her voice. "It's now 2:22," she said, gesturing at the dashboard clock. If you can keep your eyes on the road for 5 minutes, I'll give you a reward."

"What's the reward?" I asked, smiling.

"You don't get to find out. Not until 2:27, at least."

I fixed my eyes forward on the interstate and willed my head to lock into position. I heard Jen moan softly, and it took all the willpower I had not to look. I clenched my jaw tightly.

"Maybe it would help," Jen said softly, "if I described what I'm doing. That way, you don't have to look."

I laughed, shakily. "I'm not sure that helps at all, but please, I want to hear it anyway."

Jen giggled. "I'm sliding one finger over the outside of these white little panties. This are my favorite panties to wear when I masturbate, because the satin feels so good against my clit," she said. "Oh, and by the way, it's now 2:23."

"Geez," I breathed.

"Mmmmm," Jen continued. "Two fingers over the outside of my panties now. I can feel — eek" she said, "I can feel my clit getting harder, and I can feel my lips starting to swell a bit, my pussy getting wetter. I'm pushing a little harder now," she said.

For a few moments, she was quiet. My jaw still locked, I listed to the soft sounds of her fingers rubbing over the slick fabric.

"2:24," Jen said softly. "My pussy is definitely getting wet now. I'm still rubbing along the outside, remembering how it felt when you touched me yesterday, remembering how your big, hard dick felt in my hand last night."

My cock lurched in my pants as I too, remembered.

"I'm spreading my fingers apart wide," Jen said, "sliding them on either side of my pussy. Ooooh, that's nice. Pushes my lips tight against my clit."

"Fuck," I groaned.

"2:25, Ed," she said. "Stay strong."

I felt a warm hand caress my kneecap, and I moaned again. Jen made a soft squeak, and out of reflex, I glanced over at her, fortunate that her eyes were closed. I quickly returned my eyes to the road.

Unaware of my glance, she continued narrating, her left hand caressing my leg softly. "I've slipped two fingers inside my panties, Ed. I'm touching my bare pussy, my lips wet and slippery, my clit hard. Do you remember how it felt yesterday."

I moaned. "God yes, Jen, your little pussy so hot and wet."

"It is now too, Eddie. Hot and so slippery wet, wishing this was your fingers, or your..." Her voice trailed off as her hand slid up my thigh, crossing on to the fabric of my shorts, sliding in between my thighs. Her fingers trailed over my balls and she fondled the outline of my cock through my shorts.

"Mmmmm ... so hard, so nice, Ed."

"What ... time ... is ... it?" I asked, gritting my teeth as she touched me gently.

"2:26, Ed. You're doing great, almost there."

"You got that part right," I said, "especially if you keep touching me like that."

Jen giggled, her hand still stroking my cock through my shorts.

After a few moments of silence, she gasped again, her grip tightening on my cock. "I just slipped one finger inside my tight little pussy, Ed. Just like you did yesterday, in and out, in and out ... oh god so nice, but your finger felt even better."

I could smell her arousal in the air now, and my cock throbbed under her touch.

"2:27, Ed," she said triumphantly. "Don't look just yet." She pulled her hand off my cock momentarily. "Okay, now."

I looked over at her and saw that she'd pulled her t-shirt up and over her breasts, both of them on display, nipples hard and prominent.

"Mmmm, god, Jen," I breathed.

"Okay, eyes back on the road for part two of your reward," she said, her hand returning to my crotch.

I faced forward again. "I don't have to wait five more minutes, do I, Jen?"

"No," she said. "Neither of us do." I felt her unsnap the button of my shorts, and as she reached for the zipper, I said, softly, "be careful."

"Be careful? Why — ohhhhh, I see," she said, as I felt a stream of cool air over the top of my exposed cock. "Ed, you are naughty, naughty!"

She pulled the fabric of my shorts away from my dick and gently lowered the zipper. My head swam from the sensation as cool air surrounded my cock. Jen pushed the fabric away on each side of my crotch and took my bare cock in her hand, and I moaned with pleasure.

She pumped my cock in her hand as she adjusted the seatbelt, got up on her knees, then back down, leaned over the console to give my cock a quick kiss, then slid back into her seat. "This isn't going to work. Pull over somewhere."

I nodded, and in a lust-induced daze, looked for a likely spot. The exits had been few and far between on this stretch of I-40, but I had a pretty good idea what Jen wanted to do, and I didn't think pulling over on the shoulder was the best idea.

She squeezed my cock gently with her left hand and slipped her right hand back inside her own panties as I desperately willed an exit to come into existence. Finally, one approached, and I took it.

As I rolled through the stop sign at the bottom of the exit ramp, I looked around. There was a wooded lot on the other side of the road that was in the process of being cleared. It was about half done, and there didn't appear to be any construction equipment in use today.

I pulled onto the property slowly, and around to the backside of the remaining stand of trees, where we'd be shielded from view from both the interstate and the local road.

Before the car had even stopped, Jen was unbuckling her seat belt. She gave my cock one last squeeze, and simply said, "back seat," before clambering over the center console and into the back. I gave her ass a smack, then a squeeze, and she moaned.

It seemed too awkward for me to climb from the driver's seat to the back, so I unbuckled my own seat belt. Holding my shorts together so they wouldn't fall off, I stepped out of the car, the Texas sun warm on my partially-exposed cock. I chuckled at this ridiculous, yet incredibly arousing, situation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.