Second Cousins, Second Chances
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by MarkStory

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - As kids, Ed and Jen had lots of fun together. Most of it innocent, some of it a little naughty. Years later, when fate puts them back together on a cross-country road trip, will they have some more adult fun?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Cousins   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

On Wednesday morning, I awoke as the sun was weakly filtering through the curtains. Jen was still cuddled next to me, one leg thrown over my own, her head mostly on the pillow, lightly resting against my shoulder.

It had been a while since I'd woken up next to someone else, and I laid as still as possible, not wanting to wake Jen prematurely. I still wasn't sure where this was all going, how she was going to react this morning, and I wanted to enjoy this closeness while I had it.

The beside clock read 7:37 when Jen stirred in the bed, and rolled over sleepily, her leg sliding off mine as she did so. Her eyes opened, staring at the ceiling, and she blinked a few times. Clearly, she was aware I was right next to her, but she took a few moments before looking over at me, as if she was reminding herself of the previous day.

I was also, suddenly, quite aware of the fact that we were both still nude, and in the light of day, that felt uncomfortable.

Finally, Jen turned her head to me. "Hi there, Ed. Sleep well?"

I chuckled. "Why yes, I did. Must have been tired from all that driving."

She smiled. "Yep. That must have been it."

Jen was holding the hem of the sheet at her chest, and I guessed that she was uncomfortable with our nudity as well. I offered that I could go jump in the shower first, and she nodded gratefully.

I fumbled under the sheets, my hands brushing against Jen's smooth, bare legs, as I found my boxers and pulled them back on. Climbing out of the bed, I grabbed my bag and headed for the shower.

After I'd cleaned up, I came back into the room. Jen was sitting on the edge of the bed in the same pajamas she'd briefly worn last night.

She showered and we both repacked our bags. We didn't say too much as we gathered our things.

I did notice that Jen wore capri pants today, and a short-sleeve Georgia Tech t-shirt. I didn't stare too obviously, but her nipples weren't as visible today, and so I guessed she was wearing a bra. Was that a message to me (and to herself) that today's trip would be different? I just didn't know.

We checked out of the hotel and grabbed some McDonald's breakfast before once again heading west on Interstate 40. Jen drove the first shift, and we were both quiet while we finished our McMeals.

A few minutes after we'd crossed the state line into Oklahoma, Jen was the first to speak.

"This ... this trip has been kind of interesting so far, hasn't it?"

I nodded. "You could definitely say that!"

Jen sighed. "Ed, I didn't mean to — yesterday, I just wanted to tease you a little bit, and I was hoping you'd tease me back a little bit too. Never in my wildest dreams did I think we'd, um..." she paused, not sure how to word it.

"You didn't think we'd go so far, right?" I asked.

"Right. And I — I mean, I'm not sure what to think about it. On the one hand, I'm a married woman, I'm not supposed to do shit like this."

I nodded.

"On the other hand, Ed, in a lot of ways this is my biggest fantasy come true. I mean, I fantasized about you for years, you were my first kiss. And then, after that time at Audrey's wedding, I always wondered what..." she trailed off. "Well, let's just say I always wondered a lot of things."

"Wait," I said. "Audrey's wedding, the one where you wore that green dress with the cleavage?"

Jen giggled, and nodded.

"My god, Jen, you were so gorgeous in that dress. I stared at you the whole time, and then when you hugged me at the reception, I tried to make sure that you couldn't feel..."

This time, I trailed off, and watched the blush creep up Jen's neck and face. She stared straight ahead at the road, not looking at me.

"You did feel it, though, didn't you?" I asked. "You knew my dick was hard from looking at you in that dress."

Jen paused for a long time, staring straight ahead at the Oklahoma landscape, cheeks still red. "Yeah. I was pretty sure you had the hots for me the way you were staring at my chest the whole time. But when I hugged you and could feel you, I knew for sure."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.