The Psychic - Cover

The Psychic

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

Chapter 17: Confrontation and Death!

Victor landed on his side. His sister's screaming radiated in his thoughts. Before he could get up, Linda and Amber were at his side helping him to stand.

"Vic, what's wrong?" Amber asked.

"That bastard has Sasha and Mom. He's torturing them. I'll kill..." Victor stopped talking and clutched his head in pain.

"Amber, Linda, get the girls and get the hell out of here. I'll find you, wherever you go," he ordered as he walked to the table and picked up his jacket.

"Vic!" Amber blurted out.

Victor turned on his wives and snarled, "Do it. I will find you when my mom and sister are safe," he said as he slid his leather jacket on. In the pockets of the jacket were bags of BBs, marbles, and razor blades to be used as weapons.

The girls ran over and kissed him. He returned their kisses and concentrated on a target, in which he wanted to appear.

"Take me to Coit Tower," he said and vanished.

Dirk and Norma watched the boy, and were wondering what was going on with him, when he just vanished. The girls stumbled into each other and hugged each other. Dirk and Norma had jumped up when Victor had vanished, and now stood there staring at where Victor had been just a second before.

"What the hell?" Dirk snapped out in surprise and then drained his beer in shock.

Amber saw how scared Norma was and said, "We will explain everything. Why don't we all sit down, and I tell you everything that we know. Linda, please watch the food for us."

Amber sat down, and gestured to the seat opposite her, as Linda went to the barbeque, "It's like this..."


San Francisco:

Victor appeared on the top of Coit Tower. People screamed and ran for the stairs as the boy appeared out of thin air. Victor looked at the scared normals and then started walking around the edge of the battlement; he sent his thoughts out for his mother and sister.

"Mom, Sis, where are you?" Victor said quietly as he walked.

He could hear people running up the stairs as he locked onto the thoughts of his mother and sister. He opened his eyes, and was looking north across the bay. Closing his eyes again, an image came to him of a safe location behind a small wall. Summoning his power, he felt it build, and then he teleported once again.

Victor appeared across the road from the gates of a huge white mansion with red tile on the roof. It was radiating in his mind, 'In here, ' as he looked at it. The property was heavily treed and had bushes growing along the road. From what he could see of the house, he noticed it had ivy growing along one wall and up trestles under the windows. Standing on the other properties yard, he looked over the short wall at the property of his enemy. He was studying the lay of the land when he spotted dozens of surveillance cameras along the long wall. They were panning about searching for intruders. He felt the house was really old, and it felt evil to him.

Pulling out a small bag of BBs, he poured them on his hand and looked at them. "Such small things, but they can cause a lot of damage," he said as he picked one up. Staring at the BB, it floated up in to the air, and then flew towards one of the cameras. The ball hit the camera directly in the glass plate and it shattered as Victor hid behind one of the bushes across from the house.


Inside the house, Steven Pulaski sat back in the security center eating his sandwich from Subway. He was watching the monitors as he ate his dinner. He had just taken a bit of the BMT sandwich when the main gate camera went out. Setting the sandwich down, he smacked the side of the monitor. When the picture didn't clear up, he picked up the hand radio and said, "Johansson, the main gate cam is off line. Check it out."

"All right, give me a second. I'm still delivering the sandwiches to the posts..."

"NOW JOHANSSON!" Steven snarled into the hand unit.

"All right, already," Richard replied as he clipped the radio on his belt.

Tossing the bag of food on the counter, he grabbed his rifle, his bottle of coke and a sandwich. He started for the front door unwrapping the foot long sub after he draped the AR-15 over his shoulder and put the soda bottle in the leg pocket of his cammos. He hopped into the golf cart and took off down the driveway eating his lunch. Pulling up to the gate, he dropped the sandwich on the seat beside him and climbed out of the vehicle. Readying his rifle, he walked to the post that had the camera on it and started cussing as he spotted the broken glass on the ground.

Richard yanked his radio out, he said, "Code one! The camera at the main gate has been shattered. Possible intruder," as he picked up the glass and saw the tiny hole.

"What do you mean shattered," Steven snapped through the radio.

"I mean the plate glass is shattered, and it looks like the lens too," he replied as he looked at the camera.

"Shattered by what?" a heavy voice came through the radio.

Richard recognized the voice that blared through the small speaker, "Sir, it looks like a pellet or a BB, not sure," Richard replied.

"I'm going to strip the hide of that Marshal kid when I get my hands on him. I told him never to fire that BB rifle at my place," Jason Fuller snarled.

"Sir. What do you want me to do?" Richard asked.

"Stay on guard near the front gate. Steven will have a work crew down there to change out the camera in a few minutes," Jason said.

"Yes, Sir," Richard replied and sat down in the driver's seat. Digging out his coke, he opened it and took a sip before continuing to eat his sandwich.


Victor watched the guard and then when he wasn't looking ran for the wall near the gate. Peeking around, he saw the man was eating his sandwich and looking around to make sure no one climbed the fence. 'Shit turn away!' Victor thought but the man didn't turn. Using his power, he watched as the man reached for his bottle and just as he touched it, he made it fall over. The bottle landed on the floor of the cart, rolled out and onto the ground, and rolled again.

"Damn it," Richard said as he climbed out and walked around the cart to the other side. Not seeing the bottle, he dropped to his knees, looked under the cart, and saw the bottle.

Victor moved quickly, he slipped to the gate entrance and floated up and over to land on the other side. He watched as the man started to get up and he darted behind the hedges planted along the drive. Dropping to his belly, he started crawling along, keeping the hedges between them. Five minutes later, he spotted a camera in the mouth of a statue of a boy standing at a basin. Victor shook his head as he realized the boy was peeing into the basin. Concentrating on the area around him, he blended in with the bushes around him as he slowly started crawling past the cameras and up the long hill. Thirty minutes later, he heard tires on the pavement and froze until it went by him.

As soon as the vehicle was gone, Victor levitated a few inches off the ground. Using his power again, he shot up the hill towards the mass of pampas bushes growing around the driveway. Slithering through the tall pampas, Victor made his way to a walkway that stopped at a nearby gazebo. Several men were standing there with weapons at the ready. One was scanning to the north towards the trees with expensive looking binoculars.


Camp Ground: Mount Rainier National Park:

"So that's how we came to be on the run. Victor is trying to protect us and learn..." Amber screamed as a person appeared beside the table.

"Where's Victor?" Michelle snapped out.

"Michelle, my God! What happened to you?" Amber asked.

"I'm fine, Amber. Now answer my question. Where is Victor?" Michelle said as she placed her hands on the table.

Dirk and Norma had moved away from the woman that had appeared by the table, it wasn't that she had appeared out of thin air, it was the wounds on her dripping yellow slime.

Michelle looked at the two mundanes and said, "Sleep!"

Linda jumped up as the two parents fell asleep, and then sat down as Michelle looked at her.

"Victor heard Sasha crying out in pain. He went to rescue her..."

"It's a trap. Jason can't sniff, but he can project thoughts through the weave. Shit, I have to go!" she said and teleported away.

Amber and Linda went to wake up Dirk and Norma as the kids ran up.


Jason's house: San Francisco;

"Step out Mister Adams. So we can put a bullet in your head," Oscar White said in his thick Scottish accent.

"I don't think he's coming. If he cared about those two whores, he would have taken them with him," Akio Fujioka replied a he adjusted the Dragunov sniper rifle he was holding.

"He's coming. He pissed the boss off, and now we have his mom and sister. He was on his honeymoon you moron, so of course he didn't take them along," Oscar said as he looked through the binoculars.

Akio snarled out, "Well, his loss. I just hope the boss lets us fuck them before he kills them. That girl is cute, on the way here, I checked her. She is prime virgin."

Oscar looked at his partner and shook his head. He preferred older women, or teens around sixteen, but preteens? That just sickened him. He knew what the boss did with all the kids they kidnapped, but the money was too good to pass up.

"Just shut up about that girl, and keep your eyes open!" Oscar snapped.

Victor lay in the pampas bushes, listing to the men talk. He was fuming and wanted to kill the Japanese man. However, he was afraid of leaving bodies behind which could be quickly discovered after he left them. Then an idea came to him, as he was thinking about what to do, and he smiled.

'And I know how to get rid of you, or I think I do, ' Victor thought as he watched and listened to the two men talk.

"Yeah, if the boss hasn't fucked her, I wonder if he'll let me break her in!" Akio said as he looked through the scope on the rifle.

Victor pulled out several razor blades and laid them out in front of him. Peaking around the bushes, he sent them flying at the two men. Before they knew what happened, the blades had sliced their necks at the jugular veins. With a quick crosscut, he sliced them across their throats as they fell to the ground dead.

"Bastard!" Victor whispered.

Using his powers, he picked up both bodies and slid them over to him. Quickly stripping them of their wallets, pistols, and anything else he could use or could be used against him, he formed a gate leading to San Francisco Bay, and directly below the Golden Gate. With a quick shove, the bodies were catapulted through the gate and into the water far below, with a splash. They quickly sank into the depths from the fall. The blood he made run through the cracks of the deck, and drip to the ground. Victor checked his cleanup and saw the mess he'd made was gone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.