Joining In

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Just feeling bored, I go for a walk. Little did I know that I would get bored for sure. And more than once.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

It's summer, midsummer, the thrill of being out of school has faded, the boredom of not having much to do has set in. I decide to get out of the house and go for a walk not really thinking much of what direction I'm heading.

After a bit, I realize that I am only a few blocks from Kathy Conway's house, we were friends in the eighth grade and we will be going to the same high school in the fall. So, I turn down her street and go up and ring her backdoor doorbell.

"Oh, hi, Maria, um, gee, uh, come on in the kitchen."

"I was just walking around, bored, and saw your street and wondered what you were up to."

"Um, well, I was up to my boyfriend. He's in the other room. Um, we were kind of making out some."

"Oh, geez, I'll just go on, I didn't mean to interrupt. Sorry," and I started to turn.

"Yeah, well, it was getting pretty hot, we were about to have sex."

"Oh, is it the first time?"

She laughs and says, "Oh, no, we do it all the time. We've got some kinky toys and stuff, if you want to do it with us, I'll bet Todd would love it."

"With you?"

"Yeah, the three of us. You've done it, right?"

"Well, no, not really. I mean I've kind of wanted to and all. Just hasn't happened yet."

"Be right back, don't leave."

So, I stand there, rather uncomfortable, knowing that I am interrupting their privacy, when she comes back and says, "Todd thinks it would be great. We've got protection and everything. He was real gentle our first time. Oh, come on in the den," and she leads me in the next room where her boyfriend, Todd, is sitting on the couch.

I seem to remember him from the eighth grade last year, he was a year ahead of Kathy and me, really cute.

"Hi, Maria, Kath said you've never had any fun like we have. Come on, sit down."

I am equal parts scared and curious, with lots of both. Yet, the situation really doesn't turn me off. In fact, it rather turns me on. So, I sit down next to Todd and Kathy sits on the other side of me. As I lean back on the sofa, Kathy turns to me, leans in and starts to rub her hand on my breasts and kiss and lick on my neck.

This is something I never ever expected. I just figured that I would kind of watch them do things and maybe join in a bit. Then, Kathy's kisses work up to my mouth and into my mouth. Omigod, what is happening? What is this? But I don't want it to stop. Oh, no, it really feels good, really good. Oh, is this making me horny.

As Kathy is kissing me and rubbing my boobs, Todd starts rubbing my legs and I didn't even think I realized it but I have widened my legs so his hand could caress my inner thighs. As Kathy is rubbing my breasts, she is also working the buttons open and sliding her hand inside my bra.

The moment that she first squeezes my nipple, a shock goes right to my pussy. Todd's finger is also working up under the bottom of my shorts and just grazing my pussy's lips. My blouse is now open and my bra straps are pulled down and the cups tugged down baring my breasts.

Kathy is still kissing me, her hands ranging all over my breasts as Todd loosens my shorts. Then, Kathy gets up, kneels down on the floor, pulls off my shorts, then my panties and Todd pulls off my shirt and bra and I am there with them naked, laid bare.

Todd begins kissing me and fondling my breasts, when I feel Kathy's tongue begin to lick up my thigh. Oh my god, she's going to eat me out. Right here. Todd takes my hand and puts it on his pants, right over the lump that could only be one thing. His dick.

I widen my legs out and the feelings are wonderful. Todd starts kissing my neck, then shoulders, then breasts as Kathy's tongue licks me up and down. I slump down some so she can get to my pussy better and Todd's mouth begins sucking my nipple.

I have never even been french-kissed and now I am having my boobs sucked by a guy and my pussy eaten out by a girl. Kathy's tongue and lips are electric as they caress my pussy. Wave after wave of the most sensuous feelings wash over me. Then, she gets her tongue up into me and circles it round and round.

Everything turns a brilliant white, the whole room, the whole world. Then flashes of colors cascade all around me as I am overcome with feelings of ecstasy as a sense of warmth spreads out from my middle.

"Oh, oh, oh, I feel so good, oh, uh, UH, UH, UH, oh, oh, oh, I'm so happy, I'm so... , oh, I feel so good," as I see her looking up at me, smiling.

She raises up and says, "Pretty nice, huh? You seemed to like that. I'll bet you're ready for more."

"Oh, Kathy, it was wonderful, just the best thing I've ever felt. I never expected that another girl could make me feel so good. I mean, Todd was nice, too, but I just didn't expect you to make me feel so wonderful."

As I am saying this, they are both taking their clothes off. I sit there naked on the sofa, just over an orgasm brought about by a girl giving me oral sex as I watch Todd lower his shorts, then briefs.

Oh, wow. There it is. Oh, there it is. It is sticking straight out, long, pink with a big, fat end. I look over at Kathy and she is now naked, her breasts so pretty, crowned in pink nipples that are obviously excited, all sticking out like mine get when I masturbate and play with them. Just like mine are right now.

I look down and her pussy is just split prettily in half. There's no hair like I have on mine. She must shave it off.

As they sit down, one on each side of me, Todd takes my hand and brings it to his lap and puts it down. Except it's not on his lap, it's on his dick. His hand is up on me rubbing my breasts and Kathy's hand is down between my legs which I open to help her get to where I now want her hand.

I grip Todd's penis and begin moving my hand up and down as I feel her finger go up into me. I lay back a bit and she puts it up further inside me as I continue to stroke Todd's cock. He's now leaning over me sucking my nipple.

"Are you on the pill, Maria?" Todd asks.

"Um, no, I don't take them. No."

"Okay, let's all go in Kathy's room, I'll get a rubber."

We get up and go down the hall to Kathy's bedroom and she and I get on the bed as Todd opens her dresser and comes back with a condom.

"Well, Maria, are you ready to lose your virginity? Todd looks like he's sure ready. He's as hard as I've ever seen him."

"Um, well, it wasn't what I was planning to do when I got up this morning but after what we've done so far, I'm really ready. I'm just worried that it'll hurt a lot or that I'll bleed a lot."

"I've got a couple of towels I can put down and Todd was really nice when he did me the first time. You'll be gentle, right, Todd?"

"Oh, yeah, if it hurts, just tell me. I'll either stop or slow down. Whichever you want. You're really pretty. I think you'll really like it, Kathy and I do it all the time, right, Kath?"

"Oh, yeah, once you do it, it feels so good, you just want to do it all the time. I mean, really all the time. Just wait, you'll see."

"I got some of the stuff I used the first few times Kath and I did it, it's a lubricant that'll help my cock go in. It'll help."

As I lay there nervously waiting to lose my virginity, Kathy is petting my stomach and pubic mound.

"Did you like what I did to you, Maria?"

"Oh, yes, it was wonderful. I just never thought I would enjoy a girl giving me sex. But, oh, yes, it really got me off."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.