My Sister Ashley
Chapter 8: Things get a little better, maybe.

Copyright© 2009 by VonArmand

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8: Things get a little better, maybe. - My name is Tim Donovan I live in New Hampshire and I'm 18 years old. I live with my mom, dad, and my twin sister Ashley...... All the events that follow this story happen a week or so before Christmas break of last year....follow the misadventures of my sis here....

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was dark, very dark and it took my eyes forever to start adjusting. There were patches of red light along the walls, table lights. There was no music at the moment but I did notice expensive looking speakers in the corners. The place was relatively small; perhaps twenty by thirty and a lot of space was dedicated to a red backlit bar along the left side of the club. The only people I could see at first were the two bartenders, one male, and one female, both clad in black. They were in one corner, talking in low tones which ceased as soon as Tish strode in, hauling me along like a stubborn child.

I tripped twice and it was only because she held me so damn tightly that I didn't hit the floor. Finally, I could just make out a few figures seated at the tables along the wall. I could really only see three, all women it seemed. Two sat at one table and one solitary figure at another, which I instantly recognized as Sasha. Looking back I could see a huddle of dark shapes at the end of the bar sitting or lying on the floor.

Tish saw where I was looking and let out a deep chuckle, "Playthings. Generally they would be busy but there's nobody here during the day so..." I saw Sasha get up as she recognized me and stormed across the floor to intercept Tish.

"Give him Tish. He is mine." She smiled at me; her white eyes seemed to be floating in the middle of her face. The combination of her tattoos and her hair obscuring most of her pale skin.

"Fuck off Rusky! He's mine." As if to punctuate her statement she squeezed me harder, driving the air from my lungs. "Besides, Nat is looking for you I think. Got this ones sister with her." Sasha grinned broadly and looked past us to the stairs where Natalia and Ashley had just stumbled in.

"Just as good." She said quietly and sauntered over to them, an obvious bounce in her step.

"No." I grunted, trying desperately to get away, to no avail. The two girls sitting at the other table had, by now, stood up and walked to the bar. They looked me over and dismissed me, thank god! Both were small and of course, dressed in the uniform black. Tish nodded to them and we continued on. There were four doors at the back of the club and we headed of the one second to last on the right.

"Tish let me go! Please! I didn't mean to hurt Sarah!" I pleaded, struggling harder as we got closer to the door. She stopped and held me away from her, staring into my eyes. Even in the gloom her brilliant green eyes were captivating.

"I don't care what you did to Sarah. I only care about what I'm going to do to you now. I haven't had halfway decent sex in weeks." She brought me closer to her, lifting me to the tips of my toes, "And I am way, way hornier than any of these bitches will ever be." Her voice dropped and I was scared shitless to say the least. She pulled me tight again, crushing me against her large bosom as we reached the door and then through it. The last thing I saw was Ashley, Natalia, and Sasha walking in our general direction.

The room was an office of sorts, there was a desk with a few papers and a computer on it and several chairs. The room's distinguishing feature though, was the two windows on either wall. Each showed the room on either side, the one on the right had a bed, sofa, and TV in it. The one on the left was almost barren save for a big metal table and a large box in one corner.

"Have a seat." Tish said, thrusting me forward into a metal folding chair against the right wall. She turned and put a chain lock on the door we came through, then walked over to a small speaker box next to the window, punching a button. She tossed her long coat onto the desk.

"This should be entertaining eh?" she said coming over and sitting down on my lap. She was incredibly heavy and I grunted when she put her full weight on me. She chose to ignore me and instead ground her hips into my lap and leaned back. She was so heavy that I didn't have a chance of moving her if she didn't want me to, so I sat still and looked over her shoulder at the window.

"You know what I'm going to do when this is over?"

"No." I muttered venomously.

"I'm going to go home strutting my stuff, saunter into my sister's room and say 'Guess what? I just did your old boyfriend. You know, the one that got the better of you.' She'll no doubt get all pissy and," she sighed like she was so damn put upon, "I'll have to calm her down, mess around with her like usual. But oh for those few precious minutes I just get to rub shit in her face, I'm getting excited just thinking about it."

"You're so full of yourself."

She giggled, again, a very strange noise coming from her, "Yeah. But hey that'll change, wont it? I'll be all full of you." I shivered and she giggled again.

Just then the door to the room behind the glass opened and Natalia, Ashley, and finally Sasha trooped in; Sasha locking the door behind her. Natalia stepped up to the window and I could see her eyes flicking back and forth, one of her hands went to her hair and straightened an orange spike. It was a one way mirror!

The intercom crackled as Ashley spoke, "Alright freak, I'm here, now fix it before I crack your skull." God damn she was pissed!

Sasha pointed at the table and said something in Russian, to which Natalia translated, "Sit down Miss Donovan, make yourself comfortable." Natalia rolled her eyes, still looking into the mirror, obviously not amused by Sasha's theatrics. Ashley sat up on the table as Sasha circled it, still speaking.

"I was very disappointed when I didn't get to have you the other day. So I hope you can forgive me for giving myself a little ... insurance to make sure I would see you again." Natalia translated.

Tish snorted, "No body likes Sasha that much, but her mother owns the building so we all have to kiss her ass. Every time she finds somebody new she does something juvenile like this."

"What does her husband think about all this." I asked, genuinely curious.

"Pfft, he doesn't care or know. He's halfway across the world most of the time."

Ashley's voice brought my attention forward again, "Stop playing your stupid fucking games cunt! You have no idea how uncomfortable this is!" Sasha stopped in front of Ashley and produced a small bottle of clear liquid out of a pocket.

"Not to worry Miss Donovan, I have the antidote right here. I just need an applicator." Again Natalia translated flatly.

"May I?" Ashley asked innocently, holding out a hand. Sasha gave it to her. Biggest mistake she could have made. Ashley dropped down off the table and backed handed Sasha right across the mouth. Natalia turned around and just started laughing as Sasha hit the floor hard. Ashley got down on one knee next Sasha and leaned in close, there was blood on the back of her hand.

"If either I or my brother ever see you again, I'll rip out your fucking eyes and piss in the sockets! You hear me?" She did, but nothing else because Ashley drew back her arm and punched her right in the nose, and even through the intercom I could hear the snap of something breaking.

"Excuse me." Tish chuckled and got up, moving quickly to the door and leaving. I just sat there, watching as Ashley unlocked the door and stormed out, followed by Natalia who was, by the way, still laughing hysterically. I heard a yell and then the door to my room burst open and Ashley was pushed through by a smiling Tish. She closed and locked the door behind her and I could hear Natalia raging just outside, every so often pounding on the solid wood.

"Tim!" Ashley squeaked and rushed to my side.

"I'm feeling generous tonight." Tish proclaimed, tossing the bottle into the air and catching it, "I'll let you two do each other first and I'll settle for sloppy seconds, ya?" We both turned and glared at her.

"No go fuck yourself Patricia!" Ashley growled menacingly. Tish's face contorted in rage and she covered the distance between them in two steps, seizing my sister with one hand clamped around her face.

"Call me Patricia again Donovan! Do it! I fucking dare you!" She paused, looking down at me as I sat there dumbstruck, "No. Better idea." She put the bottle between her tits and reached down, easily yanking my pants and boxers to my knees. I don't know why I didn't move, why I couldn't move. She plucked the bottle from the depths of her cleavage and dumped the contents on a hard-on I didn't even realize I had. It was lukewarm.

"Do it to it Donovan. Don't let it go to waste. I'm pretty sure poor little Sasha wont make you anymore." She shoved Ashley on me and my sister looked down at me with apologetic eyes and a pained expression on her beautiful face.

"Tim I'm sorry." She whispered as she started taking off her pants.

"It's okay Ashley." I said seriously, though inside I wanted nothing better than to laugh. I hadn't fucked Ashley in ... well a really long time.

Tish looked me over again, her bright green eyes focusing on my crotch, "Oh he's a big boy isn't he Donovan. You must have had some fun with him huh? I don't know why Sarah didn't try harder with you Timothy." Ashley had removed her pants and soaked double layer of panties, but was standing nervously in front of me, shifting her weight from foot to foot.

"C'mon Ashley, you have to." I said holding out my arms like I was going to hug her. She whimpered again and stepped up, her legs on either side of the chair I was somehow rooted to. She slowly started lowering herself, her drenched and dripping pussy descending inexorably closer.

The potion slick head of my cock finally started to push into her. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened in a pleased smile. She twisted her hips as my cock sank deeper into her boiling insides, corkscrewing it, making sure to coat every bit of herself.

"Oh Donovan, doesn't it feel good? Such a relief." Tish cooed. Sidling up behind Ashley, her arms creeping around my sister's middle, she slowly started undoing the buttons of her shirt. Ashley didn't notice; she couldn't feel anything outside her cunt. She moaned as she hit bottom, slumping forward. I buried my head in her shoulder, letting out a little moan as well.

Tish snaked her hand up under Ashley's chin and pushed in her red cheeks with two fingers, forcing out her lips. "Kiss him Donovan. Kiss you brother." She forced Ashley's head closer to mine and Ashley wrapped her arms around my head and mashed her lips against mine. She squeezed my head tighter, twisting her hips and making me cry out, my head slamming back against her arms. Ashley gasped as she drew herself back up and let herself fall back again. Tish twisted her head around and forced my sister's full lips against her own.

Ashley's eyes widened for a moment before closing again, I doubt she cared anymore. Tish's hands slipped inside Ashley's shirt, deftly undoing her bra and fondling her large breasts. She broke away and forced Ashley's face back to me, we kissed again. Tish stood directly behind Ashley, her hands making hard, forceful movements under Ashley's shirt while she kissed my sister's neck.

"Ohh my god! Tim! UUUUHHHH TIM!" she screamed as she came unexpectedly. I wasn't ready for it either and my whole body jerked along with her as she pounded all of her pent up lust out in one massive blast. Milky but almost clear liquid rushed over my cock and splashed across my upper thighs with quite some force. She continued to scream until her breath ran out and she collapsed, her head hitting my collar bone with a thud. Her body just kept pumping liquid, flushing her out and cleaning away the toxin Sasha had put in her. The chair I was sitting in soon flooded and overflowed onto the floor, pooling around my feet.

"Jesus Christ!" I exclaimed, as her cunt twitched spasmodically. Even if she tried she could never have made herself do that on her own. She was good but not that good. It was like she was still awake and fucking me with as much effort as she could muster, except she was passed out cold.

"That's nifty." Tish said, genuinely impressed, "Typical of her to not give me any credit though." As she spoke she took her hands out of Ashley's shirt and cracked her knuckles.

"It's my turn now." She smirked excitedly, pushing Ashley's unconscious body over. She tumbled to the floor in a heap and was still except for her heaving chest.

"No Tish come on! Please you don't..."

"Have to?" she finished for me, cocking a manicured eyebrow, "Of course I don't have to," she paused, stepping up to me with a very obvious wiggle in her hips. She leaned in close, her face mere inches from my own. "I want to." She breathed. I tried to stand but she pushed me back down and sat on my lap again, trapping my unusually persistent erection beneath a solid thigh. She still had that freaky corset on and her skirt/dress thing. She tilted her head back and regarded me over her small nose.

"So, how many chicks have you bopped, Mistah Tim?" she asked, giggling.

"I'm not telling you." I grunted, this was starting to get painful, "How many have you 'bopped'?" I asked sarcastically.

"Hmm, girls? That would have to be twelve. Guys? 'Bout thirty." She said this so nonchalantly that I found myself believing her.

"Pfft. Yeah right! And you're not dead from some STD yet?" I scoffed.

She narrowed her eyes at me and reached behind her with both hands, undoing something. The tip of her tongue peeked out of the corner of her mouth and as I watched I noticed her corset loosening. She stood up and with a final jerk of her arms, the leather restraint burst off of her huge tits. I couldn't help but gasp as her massive breasts dropped, jiggling madly.

I chuckled, "When did you buy those Patricia?" She sighed, giving me a dirty look. She quickly undid her dress and let it drop to the floor, she obviously didn't believe in underwear. She stood there not looking at me, instead looking down at Ashley's still limp form.

I managed to drag my eyes away from her tits to look the rest of her over. She was absolutely ripped. I had only seen more defined abs on television. I sat transfixed by her stomach for the longest time before her hand running across the six lumps distracted me.

"Oh my mistake, eleven girls, twenty eight-guys. I'm always over-exaggerating."

"Roids much?" I smirked, still looking at her stomach. She sighed again and ran her fingers over the tattooed tally marks on her side. Sure enough, separated into two groups were eleven and twenty-eight little tic marks.

She stepped closer to me, running her hands up and down her ridged stomach. "You are not helping yourself Tim. Making fun of me isn't going to make me go easy on you."

"H-ha I'm n-not scared of you." I said; my voice cracked.

She smiled sweetly, "That's good, because I can be a little rough." She slapped me across the face all of a sudden, whipping my head around as tears formed in my eyes. She grabbed me by the throat and hauled me to my feet. And she practically head butted me as she kissed me hard, roughly. Kicking out, she knocked the chair to one side, clearing a path. She walked forward, pushing be back against the wall. My head hit against the concrete hard, my vision blurred and I might have even passed out for a split second. Her hands went to my shoulders and she sank her fingers into them as she lifted me bodily into the air up against the wall, scraping my shirt against the rough concrete. My toes were at least two or three inches off the ground.

I was amazed I wasn't bleeding from where she held me. I had lost some weight but I know for sure that holding up a hundred fifty, maybe a hundred sixty pounds was not easy. She showed no outward sign of strain and I continued to marvel at this family's musculature. Just as I was looking at her arms, she opened her eyes and looked backed into mine with sick amusement.

She shifted around and I flinched as the head of my cock slid over the moist entrance of her well used pussy. She was shaved clean and her pussy really didn't look any different from all the other ones I had seen.

She was getting frustrated now; she couldn't line the two of us up. She broke away cursing and tried to look down past her huge breasts. Of course that didn't work because they were already pressed against me, forming a fleshy wall. She tilted her head to the side and looked down at an angle, around her tits, the tip of her tongue sticking out again.

"Aha!" She chirped triumphantly. And I felt her cunt rush over my dick like a wet satin sock. Her expression barely changed, she just watched me. Though, I could see something in her amazing green eyes that suggested she was having a good time with herself. My face however, must have looked quite amusing, my mouth opened and I squeezed my eyes tightly shut. If you're a guy and you've ever been held up and fucked against a wall, by a girl, you know it's a unique experience. She eased her hips back and then slammed them forward so hard it actually hurt. And here I though sex couldn't physically hurt me, I was wrong.

I don't know what it was she did differently, Ashley had been rough with me before, but there was something about the way Tish did it that hurt. Maybe it was the fact that I had no control over this situation what-so-ever.

"You like that Timmy? Huh? You like that?" she grunted, slamming her hips into me again and again. Through the pain I almost laughed, she just sounded so ridiculous. She didn't give me a chance to answer though; instead she smashed our faces together again and kissed me, shoving her tongue deep into my mouth. I gagged and she pulled back slightly.

"Stop ... please." I gasped.

"But I'm so close." she said, smiling broadly. She wasn't. And neither was I, it hurt too much. Again and again and again, she smashed her hips into me, jamming my cock hard into her. I was going to pass out if I didn't do something soon.

After about two minutes of nearly constant pounding she froze, her face remained expressionless but I could tell it didn't want to remain so. The corner of her mouth twitched and her eyes fluttered gently. I couldn't feel anything at first, my cock being as numb as it was. But as she stopped I could feel her cunt twitching, squeezing me harder that I though possible after such abuse. Something wet ran down my leg. She just came!

Her arms were trembling badly by now and I could feel myself slipping fractionally. Now was my chance, her eyes were not looking at me, they were left then right then down at Ashley and that's where they stayed when I moved.

She was right up against me, her tits squashed against my chest, her stomach a hairs breadth from my own. Her fingers digging into my shoulders didn't allow me to reach up but that wasn't what I was planning. My hands were at my sides and I simply reached out and grabbed her firm ass. There was very little give to it.

Her eyes came back to mine, very slowly. "What are you doing?"

"It's my turn now." I growled as menacingly as I could. Quickly, before she could do anything else, I shifted my hand and jammed a finger into her ass. Tight was an understatement. She had never even used it before, just like her sister, and just like her sister, she panicked. Her arms finally gave out and she dropped me the last inch or two to the ground.

"W-what..."

"Get on you hands and knees." I commanded. She didn't move and I took a step, forcing back, my dick falling out of her because of the height difference.

"Do it now. Or I'll put another in." She smiled nervously and didn't move. She thought I was joking.

"Fine have it your way." I crammed a second finger into her. She screamed and dropped to her knees; I followed her down and got behind her, keeping my fingers in place.

"Hands and knees." I said again. Whimpering pathetically, she obeyed; her huge tits dropping, tantalizingly. Keeping my hand in place, I moved closer and tried to spread my fingers, which was incredibly difficult. She cried out and turned her head to look back at me, her eyes asking what she did wrong.

"I hope you're ready for this Patricia. Because I can be a little rough." I hissed. She actually looked like she was going to cry. As I took up position behind her she let out a pitiful wailing moan, this was going to be fun. I jammed my cock back in her pussy for a second and then pulled it back out. I lined up my slicked up cock with her finger filled hole and couldn't help but smirk.

"Please..." She wailed, looking over her shoulder at me with pleading red eyes, tears were already running from the corners. I whipped my fingers out of her ass and jammed the first couple inches of my engorged cock into her unforgiving backdoor. Lord was it difficult! She screamed, which I cut short by reaching way forward and clamping my hand across her mouth. No sense in having anyone burst in on us. I kept pushing forward, watching fascinated as inch after slow inch was forced inside her. She continued screaming into my hand. After the pounding I had just taken this felt like heaven, slow and tight. Though, I would have to say that compared to something like sex with Oriana, I would probably find this uncomfortable.

Finally I had crammed all of myself into her; my hips were now resting against her firm cheeks. I gave one final push and she promptly passed out from the pain. I let go of her mouth and her top-half thumped to the floor. I wrapped my arms around her hips, holding up her back-half as I started pulling my dick out of her, slowly. It was just like on my birthday with Oriana, I wouldn't last long at all, not like this. Might as well get it over with quickly and get out of here. I pulled my cock all the way out of her and realigned it with her now stretched out and sucking hole. I shoved hard and buried about half of it back in her with a great deal of difficulty, without the gel stuff that Ashley always seemed to have on her it was very hard.

Again I was all the way in her, the ring of muscle that used to be her ass hole flexed and relaxed around my shaft spasmodically and I couldn't help but moan a little as I started pulling out again. I did this three more times, slowly pulling all the way out then pushing forwards as fast and hard as I could. During the second one she woke up again and let out a short but piercing scream before passing out once more. I was pushing back in from the third when I finally started to feel that familiar sensation.

I managed two more before I couldn't take it anymore, "Bombs away Tish." I grunted, cramming my cock in as far as I could. Oh it was good! One of those that you pray for, when it feels like it comes from everywhere and you get a little lightheaded. I fancied I could feel my insides forcing it forwards, my cock feeling like it actually swelled up and extended twice its size. Bam! I blew the biggest load I had ever experienced thus far. I opened my mouth wide and closed my eyes, slumping forward onto her back. I took my arms from around her hips and she slid to the floor. I kept with her, lying flat on her back as I continued to pound jet after jet of cum into her virgin anal cavity. I think the throbbing, bucking piece of meat, combined with the hot goo filling her used and abused ass woke her up. I pumped a few more times to her pained moans. Finally, after what seemed like hours, my hard-on was starting to diminish. I let out a huge breath and lay flat on her back, resting my head between her shoulder blades.

"Owww." She groaned, "W-w-why?" She was sobbing gently, her back hiccupping with each wracking breath. I didn't answer her, but put my hands on her back and did a push-up, pulling my shrinking dick from her gaping hole. A glob of cum followed me out and fell across her pussy lips.

"Are you done fooling around Timothy? This is getting boring." Ashley giggled. I jumped, startled, and turned around. She was fully clothes and slouched in the chair that Tish had kicked over.

"Yeah I'm done." I chuckled, leaning down and slapping Tish's hard ass. "I think that just might count twice, eh Tish?" Her response was to cry out, falling into a fit of sniffling and whimpering. I pulled up my pants and boxers which I was surprised to find still wrapped around my ankles. Ashley sauntered over and squatted in front of Tish.

"Just like Sarah, right Tim?"

"Yeah pretty much." I agreed. I joined Ashley in squatting in front of Tish who looked up at us with pleading eyes, no, just like her sister.

"So now what are you going to do when you get home baby?" I asked seriously but with a big smile on my face.

"W-what do you mean? I have to go with you now." She said feebly.

"What!?" my sister and I exclaimed in unison. Through the tears she looked at us with confused eyes.

"Those are the rules. When shit like this happens. When we have been dominated we belong to them. Those are the rules." She slowly sat up, wincing at her sore ass. She wrapped an arm across her breasts as if she was self-conscious; trying to be demure seemed so unusual for her.

My sister and I gave each other looks. "Ha sucks for you." Ashley laughed, harshly. "Get ready for a life of neglect, no sex and of always being overshadowed by the next pair of legs to walk through the door."

"Whoa! What the hell was that about?" I asked, turning a shocked face back to Ashley. Tish just looked at me with depressed emerald eyes.

"Nothing! Can we leave please?" she pleaded tugging on my arm.

"But what about me?" Tish sniffed.

"Nothing. I have my hands full dealing with Natalia. I can't handle you right now. And besides, how old are you? Twenty-nine, thirty?"

"I'm only twenty-six." She said quietly, keeping her anger down.

"Still."

"Let's go Tim!" Ashley whined, standing up.

"W-wait I can deal with Natalia for you ... please."

That caught my attention, "And how would you do that?"

She reached out and put a hand against the wall to steady herself as she stood up. "Uh, I could kill her, maim her, drug her up, all kinds of violent things, or ... I could talk to her. She looks up to me sorta."

Ashley snickered. "Yeah, do that, would you." I said, going over to the desk and bringing her long coat to her.

"Yes master." We both looked at her with questioning looks.

She shrugged, putting on her coat, "Rules." She dug in her pocket and produced a business card, which she gave to me. Apparently she was a PI, how she became one at such a young age confused me but fit with her body, I guess. But it had her cell number on it which was what she intended.

She wiped her eyes in the back of her hand and took a deep faltering breath, calming herself. "Okay?" I asked her.

"My ass hurts. A lot." She mumbled.

"You get used to it." Ashley said from the door. "Can we get the fuck out of this hell hole now?"

"Yes! Yes!" I sighed walking out the door behind my sister. It was still nearly pitch black but I could see maybe three or four more bodies at the tables. I also made out an orange head sitting at the bar. Natalia had four or five empty bottles on the counter top next to her and even in the gloom I could see her swaying slightly.

I pointed her out to Tish who stumbled along behind us, "See what you can do now. We'll be out in the parking lot for ten minutes or so."

"Yes master." She whispered. She obviously didn't want that little piece of information getting around until she was ready for it. But already I could hear a few muffled snickers and giggles from a table to our left. Tish veered off and sat on a stool next to an inebriated Natalia, while Ashley and I made our escape.

We stumbled out into the bright afternoon sunlight, squinting and covering our eyes.

"Why are we staying here?" Ashley asked, royally pissed off.

"One, I want to see what Tish can do for me now. And two, I want to talk for a sec." I said grabbing her arm and spinning her to face me, her back up against the car.

She looked at me narrowly, frowning, "Well?"

"What was that about back there huh?" I asked. She threw off my arm and crossed hers under her breasts.

"Talk to me Ashley." I said softly.

"There's nothing to say Tim." She said, frustration clearly evident in her voice.

"Ashley."

"You don't pay enough attention to me okay! You don't care anymore! And not just sex, everything! We don't do anything anymore, we used to be friends, and we used to do all kinds of stuff together!" She yelled, tears forming in her eyes. We really didn't do that much together, but if she thought that we did, that only meant that she valued the time we spent together all the more.

"Oh Ashley." I soothed, reaching out and pulling her to me, hugging her tightly.

"No ... n-no." She sobbed, burying her face in my neck. I put my hand on the top of her head, stroking her soft hair.

"Sshhh okay Ash okay." I cooed. There was a delicate cough from behind me and I slowly turned. Ashley tried to look up but I kept her head down, continuing to run my fingers through her silky golden hair.

Tish stood there looking uncomfortable in her long coat, as she looked from my eyes to Ashley's back.

"Am I interrupting master?" she asked.

"Yeah but ... so what happened?"

"Well you saw her, she's trashed and she'll probably forget what I said to her anyways. But I told her to keep away from you and those around you. I gave her Ricky as compensation," she paused at the confused look I gave her, she coughed nervously, "Uh yeah Ricky is ... was my um plaything, he's ah ... talented. But yeah you have my number if she gives you any trouble." She smiled now, "Or if you require my professional service or ha unprofessional services."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.