My Neighbours - Cover

My Neighbours

 

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Meet Robbie and Vikki.....childhood friends,lived next to each other since birth, played together, went to school together and everything.....One day Robbie gets 'lucky' with his crush....Best day ever for Robbie, perhaps, but what about tomorrow???..and what about Vikki....

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

"Hi Robbie!" Victoria Fletcher called, as I rounded the fence that separated our front yards.

"Hello Vikki," I replied sleepily. I'd only been up for a few hours because it was summer time, and I could do that. Vikki was only slightly shorter than me at about 5'5" to my 5'9" We have lived next to each other since birth, played together, went to school together, everything. She was cute, with a compact dancer's body that came from years of, guess what, dancing and gymnastics. Her inky black hair and slight Asian features were inherited from her late father, who apparently had incredibly strong genes compared to Vikki's mother. She was seventeen and still growing, puberty striking her much later than most of her friends, which was a constant source of material for teasing her. Vikki could be alarmingly perky, almost never in a bad mood and always looking for fun. She'd also had a thing for me for about as long as she was interested in boys.

"When are you gonna ask me out, Robbie?" she whined, as I held the door open for her, offering to help with the groceries.

"When you grow up, Vik," I teased, making a point to eye her lewdly. I was only a year older than her as it was, but this was a running joke between us. She put the brown paper bags on the kitchen counter and turned on me, grabbing her chest and pushing the little mounds of flesh together.

"Look, they're getting bigger! And not having boobs is hardly an excuse, I'm cute and I'm smart and I have a personality. That's more than can be said for some of the hussies you've dated. Why do you think you dump them so fast? Because you can't stand them."

"Hey!" I protested, raising my voice a little like I was going to get angry. "Maria was kinda smart." I had timed it just right too, waiting for her to drink something after being out in the hot sun. OJ shot out her nose as she started laughing, doubling up and slapping the counter top.

"Is Robbie trying to convince you his girlfriends were smart again?" the sexiest voice man has ever heard asked from the hallway. Ms., formerly Mrs. Amanda Fletcher, strode her mold breaking body into the kitchen. She wore a thin bathrobe, and when I say wore, I mean barely wore. The fabric hung from her slim shoulders like it was about to fall off and showed enough of her unbelievably long legs to drive any hot blooded male crazy. She looked like she was twenty even though she was going to be forty in a few months. Her D-cup breasts swelled out the bathrobe in a way only a mature woman's could, and never failed to draw my eye. Her light brown hair and blue eyes were just as captivating as her youthful features.

I refer to her as Mrs. Fletcher only because I was so used to it and I couldn't stop. So, Mrs. Fletcher had a troubled life almost from the start. Her parents weren't around much and when she turned twenty-one, she and her friends went on a cross country trip to Cali, where she met her future husband and father of her only child. Michael Fletcher was a second generation Japanese-American and international business owner. A drunken tryst turned into a full blown relationship and then a marriage after only three months. Mr. Fletcher was an incredibly successful man, owning nearly a dozen small businesses and franchises worldwide. He had ten years on her but that hardly mattered to either of them. They had been fantastic parents to Vikki.

Mr. Fletcher died in a car accident six years ago in Hong Kong while on business. His death had devastated the family, and it had taken years for both of them to get over it. Mrs. Fletcher had tried to find another man, almost desperately tried, but it had never worked. The longest one had stayed was about a month and a half before Mrs. Fletcher kicked him to the curb. Nobody she met connected with her like Mr. Fletcher had, they were either in it for sex or for the ridiculous amount of money she had been left with. None had really wanted to stay, especially with a kid in the equation, despite her model looks and easy going attitude. I knew all of this because my mother had an incurable case of the got-to-knows.

Mrs. Fletcher had come up behind me, and I was in the process of turning around to face her when she hugged me. I stiffened uncomfortably as her arms wrapped around me and her large, perfectly shaped breasts squashed against my upper arm. She was a good four or five inches taller than I was and it was all leg. I stiffened, not because I was truly uncomfortable, but because I liked it way too much.

"Come on Robbie, what's the matter? After all these years and now you start getting all edgy around me."

"I uhh..." I stammered. If she knew that I nearly creamed my pants anytime she so much as brushed my skin with a finger, she wouldn't have been so nonchalant about it.

"Maybe it's because you're always half-naked around him mother," Vikki said, barely controlled annoyance creeping into her voice.

Mrs. Fletcher let me go and stuck her tongue out at her daughter, sauntering past and digging around in the groceries. She was in fact half-naked most of the time, which is one of the reasons she drove me so crazy. Even now her robe was practically falling off of her slender frame. It wasn't hard to imagine her naked in that thing. She pulled out a bag of grapes and hopped up on the kitchen counter, tearing it open and popping one in her mouth. I tried not to look at her; doing so could cause ... problems.

I figured now was the time to get myself out of this disaster of a morning. It wasn't usually like this, and I don't know what had changed to make them act this way.

"So um, Mrs. Fletcher, what today?" I didn't have a summer job per say, but I did all the manual labor around their house. I loved them both to death, but they were completely averse to physical labor. And besides, Mrs. Fletcher was exceedingly generous, especially so this year because I was heading off to college.

"Hmm, I think the pool could use a cleaning," she replied with a smile, her voice soft. "I'll get out the net thing if you want to go get your bathing suit." Her suggestion did not go unnoticed by Vikki.

"Why does he need his bathing suit?"

"You don't think I'd let him work his butt off out in the sun right next to the pool without it, do you? That would just be torture." For some unexplainable reason, the thought of Mrs. Fletcher torturing me forced its way into my brain, and not the bloody torture either, the good kind, if that makes any sense. It didn't help that she gave me a cute little look as she said it. What was going on with her today?

"Um, alright. You know where it is right?"

"Well of course I do..." she trailed off, a little extra color coming to her cheeks. She had no idea.

"On top of the shed," I smiled, "What would you two do without me?" I was chuckling as I turned to head back outside.

"We'd probably die," Mrs. Fletcher called as Vikki followed me out.

Once safely outside, I asked her, "What's with your mom today?"

"I wish I knew. She's been really weird lately." She looked concerned for a second before shrugging it off, "Whatever, it's probably nothing. I have to go to work. See you around Robbie."

"Mhm, I rented Waiting yesterday, wanna watch it when you get back?" She was a sucker for Ryan Reynolds.

"Hell yeah! I love that movie! I'll be right over after work." This was also a regular occurrence over the summer, inviting each other over to watch a movie.

"Cool, see ya then."

She smiled back at me as she got into her car, a high performance civic that her mom had sprung for and that I would kill to have. I waved as she pulled away and drove off. Shaking my head, I turned and headed back into my house. My parents were at work and my brother had graduated college, and was living with his fianc?n Boston.

I went to my room and changed into my suit, heading to the bathroom before I left. I was washing my hands when I caught my reflection in the mirror. It wasn't that I tried hard to get girlfriends, they generally came to me. It was a curse and a blessing really, I liked the 'attention' and the ego boost it brought, but the girls who liked me were just attracted to me by my looks. I admit it; I was a handsome son of a bitch. Tanned, even features, broad shoulders accompanied a well toned and muscled body that I worked very hard on. My sandy blond hair and tanned skin belied my Irish heritage. But those were only the minor things that drew the girls. It was my eyes that captivated them so, even caused one to drool, swear to god. Bright emerald green, and apparently depthless. One girl, Amy I think her name was, told me that it felt like ... well I can't really repeat what she said, but needless to say it was flattering. I loved them too, they were my favorite feature.

But anyways, I sprayed on some sunscreen and snagged my sunglasses before heading back out. When I made it back to the Fletcher's pool I found Mrs. Fletcher in front of the shed, reaching up for the pool strainer. For a split second I wondered why she was doing this only now, but that's also when I noticed she too had changed into a bathing suit, if it could be called that. The tiniest string bikini set I had ever seen was now on the sexiest woman I knew. The black bottoms were, at the moment, defining her ass better than any marble sculpture could. If that wasn't enough, when she stood back after dragging the strainer off the shed roof, she pulled the fabric away from her butt where it had rode up on her a little, exposing a good deal of fleshy cheek.

"Are you going to get the scrubber thing for me too?" I asked in a mock stunned voice from a ways behind her.

She jumped with a startled squeak and whirled around, nearly decapitating me with the pole.

"Jesus Robbie, don't scare me like that! You nearly gave me a heart-attack," she gasped, holding a hand over her heart.

I chuckled, taking the pole from her, "Don't you have to be old to have a heart-attack?"

She smiled, "Aww, thank you, I think." I blushed against my will at the implication I had screwed up the compliment. She aww-ed again at my embarrassment and turned, reaching up for the squeegee type device. She handed that to me as well and stepped a little closer, her amused blue eyes trying to pierce the reflective material of my sunglasses.

She bent over slightly like she was about to talk to a child, her large breasts just about spilling out of her tiny black top, "You don't mind if I keep you company do you? I'm so bored today."

"No, that's fine; just don't throw me in the pool again." There had been an incident a few years ago when I was smaller, where she had been teasing me about one thing or another and I had tossed a particularly clever remark right back, the next thing I knew, I was in the pool.

She sniffed, turning her nose up, "You started it." I pulled my sunglasses down my nose and gave her an 'oh-please' look.

I stared her down until she cracked, smiling, "With all your girlfriends, you'd think you would have learned that the woman is always right." As she spoke, she walked up to me and took my chin in her hand, shaking my head like she was scolding me. She stared into my sunglasses for an eternity before smiling again and sauntering past me.

"I'll be out in a second."

"Okay," I mumbled, rooted to the ground by her touch. It was several seconds before I snapped out of it and calmed myself down. Shaking my head, I got to work, plucking the few leaves and other bits of debris from the azure water. It really wasn't that dirty, which made me wonder why she had me doing this instead of something more useful. I switched to the brush after I cleared the water, and began scrubbing the sides.

"Aren't you hot?" Mrs. Fletcher asked from right behind me. I jumped, dropping the scrubber into the pool.

I turned and found her lounging in a reclined lawn chair behind me. "Come on!"

She giggled girlishly, covering her mouth with a delicate hand, "Oh god, you're so much fun." She had her own dark sunglasses on and all I could read was her silly smile.

"Ok, we're even then. And what do you mean? It's like a million degrees out."

"You still have your shirt on," she stated in a weird voice. Normally I wouldn't hesitate to take my shirt off, but the way she was acting today, I just wasn't sure.

"Oh," I said distractedly, pulling my shirt off and turning my back. The scrubber had floated off to the middle of the pool, out of reach from any side. "Come on," I groaned, shooting a nervous glance over my shoulder at Mrs. Fletcher. At first her face was expressionless, but she must have noticed me looking at her because a grin slowly formed on her full lips. I turned back and shivered, unable to understand what was going on with her today.

I eased into the pool to go after the scrubber, the water feeling amazing in this heat. I still had my sunglasses on so I didn't go under, grabbing the pole and working my way back to the side. I tossed it over the side and firmly planted my hands on the tile, lifting myself from the water.

She was staring at me again! I'd be the first to admit it was hard to take my eyes off of her when she didn't know I was watching, but when the tables were turned I couldn't take it.

"Jeez Robbie, how often do you work out?" she asked, sounding awed of all things.

Returning to my work I replied with my back turned, "Umm, it depends, maybe three or four times a week and then light stuff when I don't. So I guess everyday," I chuckled guiltily.

"It shows."

"Thank you," again, I replied with my back turned.

I had worked my way to the opposite side of the pool and I checked to see what she was doing. She appeared to be asleep but I couldn't be sure, because her shades were pointed in my direction, but she wasn't moving and her mouth was slightly open.

But damn it all to hell, her teeth started to show, she was smiling at me again! Now I had vision problems, distance wasn't my forte and I couldn't see details at range, but I could see her pearly whites from here no problem.

By the time I had worked my way around to her other side, she was still staring straight ahead but now that I was closer I could see her watching me out of the corner of her eye. It was then that it dawned on me. This had happened before, but not with Mrs. Fletcher, with Chelsea, one of my old flings. That creepy chick had stared at me for a solid week before I asked her out and crushed her just to get her to stop. Yeah, yeah, it's horrible I know, but I bet you haven't had someone stare at you for six hours a day, everyday.

Anyways, if this was how Mrs. Fletcher wanted to tease me again, she was in for it. There's a certain way to deal with those who like to watch things covertly, and that's give them something to watch so you get a reaction, and thus blow their cover.

If I had known how this would backfire I would ... hell, I would have done the same thing.

Finished with my work, I stowed the equipment away and wandered poolside, standing directly behind Mrs. Fletcher. She had known better than to watch me bring the strainer and brush back to the shed. My shadow covered her entire body and I could see the goose-bumps begin to rise on her arms as she felt the change in temperature, or the direct attention.

"Are you going to act as my own personal umbrella Robert?" she quipped, tilting her head back and looking up at me.

"Oh, I just don't want you to get burned. I don't think you'd look so good as a lobstah."

She chuckled, "Well thank you for your concern. But I have on some hardcore sunscreen so I should be alright."

"Speaking of which, do you think I could borrow some of that?"

"Of course dear, I'll go get it," she replied a little too eagerly. Standing up and stretching provocatively, she walked back into the house, just a little too quickly.

She was in for it now, I was a pro at this shit, and the fact that she was thirty-nine and my best friend's mom never entered my mind. To me she was just another girl. Even though I had drooled over this woman at times and had done ... indecent things, to myself at the thought of this woman, I hadn't stopped to consider what I was about to do.

Mrs. Fletcher reappeared a few moments later, clutching a squeeze tube of sunscreen. "Here you go."

"Thank you," I said as she lay back down in the chair. I took a few steps away from her and squeezed the white gel into my hand. "So um, Vikki told me about your trip to Mexico last week. How was that?" The key was to keep her distracted but also to keep her attention on me.

"Ohmigod it was so much fun!" she began excitedly, sitting up in the chair. I started off rubbing the sunscreen on my face and ears then my neck and shoulders. "Victoria and I did the whole Cancun beach thing. Their beaches are soo nice," she sighed longingly, "I could have stayed there forever. Oh and the men there ... wow!" she pretended to fan herself, "Let me just say, if I were ten years younger and braver, oh boy."

By now I was rubbing sunscreen over my pecks after finishing with my arms. Not that I meant to, but my nipples hardened after repeated passes of my hand and she faltered in her speech for a mere second. I had her attention for sure now. Sure, she was telling me about her trip, but her eyes had to have been following my hands intently.

"Uh, w-what else did we do? Oh! We went shopping in one of those cute little marketplaces. I got this bathing suit there actually, and Victoria got one as well and one of those big hats just for fun..." she trailed off slightly when I started running my hands over my abs. I was damn proud of my six-pack, I worked my ass off to get them and maintain them. If I went to the mall with Vikki, which didn't happen as often as I'd like, she would always say that I looked like one of those Abercrombie models when we walked past that wretched place. I hated to be compared to anything to do with that store, mainly because it smelled like they cleaned the place with axe body spray, but I still appreciated the compliment.

"Well you look very good in it Mrs. Fletcher, very vibrant," I said, keeping my voice even so as not to break her concentration. She worked her mouth soundlessly, trying to speak. Now this was fun!

Finally she found her voice, "I uh ... th-thank you Robbie. That's very sweet of you."

"It's the truth though." I ran my fingertips over the individual lumps and grooves of my abs, tracing the outlines of the muscles. My chest was hairless so the lotion made my skin shine, reflecting the sun nicely. I must have looked like one of those greased up wrestler types from the Roman times, except for you know; the nudity and implied homosexuality. Just to be cruel, I ran my hand lower, the tips of my fingers just barely digging into the waistband of my trunks. Her glasses were still trained on my face, but her lip dropped fractionally and she seemed to struggle for a breath.

"Damn," I groaned, "I can never get my back right." As I spoke, I was reaching back and slapping my hands against my skin in futility. In fact, I was surprisingly flexible and was perfectly capable of touching every inch of my back with one hand. And in case you were wondering, yes, I did apply my own sunscreen before I came over here; this was purely for Mrs. Fletcher.

"I-I uh-I," she took a deep breath as I pretended not to notice her struggling, "I can do it if you want."

"Would you? That would be soo helpful." I sat down between her small feet and handed her the tube.

Gulping down a fresh lungful of air, she knelt behind me and squirted plenty of sunscreen into her hand. Her hand touched my back gently, almost tenderly but she didn't seem too comfortable with me this close to her at the moment. So, she quickly covered my back and smacked it when she finished, pushing me off her chair.

"Thanks, trying to do it myself always hurts my shoulders," I said, flexing my back and shoulders.

"N-no problem sweetie," he stumbled, trying to get herself under control it seemed.

"Well, I'm going in, you coming?" I asked, taking steps towards the edge of the pool.

"No hun, um not yet at least," she smiled sweetly, trying to distract me from her predicament.

"Okay," I shrugged, leaping into the water. I swam around for a good long time, making sure she saw me doing certain provocative things, not outwardly provocative things mind you, but innocent little things that could be taken the wrong way in a certain mood.

When I caught her shifting her legs uncomfortably, I figured I had tortured her enough. Again I lifted myself clear of the water and wobbled over to the chair next to her, feigning exhaustion. I replaced my sunglasses and lay back with a hand on my hard packed stomach.

"Tired already?"

"Aha," I yawned, turning my head at an angle so that I was looking up and away from her but I merely had to move my eyes to see what she was doing. And with that I lay still for five or so minutes, letting my mouth open and slowing my breathing.

Again, if I had known what was about to happen...

After maybe ten agonizing minutes, she sat up, pulling her shades down to the tip of her nose and peered at me in the bright sunlight. "Robbie?" I made no response at all. "Robbie?" she called again, slightly louder. All the while I was watching her intently, most of my brain dedicated to keeping my breathing and heart rate down.

She looked around warily, as if to make sure no one was watching her, before lying back down on her side. I almost made a disappointed noise, fearing all of my efforts had been for naught, but stopped short as I saw her hand move. Slowly it slid down her impressively smooth stomach before gingerly gliding over her bikini bottoms.

Now this is where I fess up. I may have had many girlfriends in the past, but um, I had never really got that far with them, if you know what I mean. I ran the bases, sure, but I had never hit a home run if you catch my drift. Now that you know...

This was unbelievable! She was blatantly rubbing herself to my 'sleeping' body. She had taken her sunglasses off and her eyes were slowly opening and closing in rhythm with her fingers, which pushed harder and harder against her pubic mound. She made this little whimpering noise, apparently unsatisfied with the results of her surface work and soon her hand had disappeared beneath the thin material of her bottoms.

"Oh Robbie," she breathed, her face turning bright red as I watched her knuckles strain against the taught fabric. This was incredible, never in my life had I been this turned on.

"Nnnnhh, shiit," she gasped, her body jerking and shaking rather violently, her shapely legs clamping together. Now, as unsuccessful as I'd been in getting past third base, I had honed my skill with my hands to the point where I could cause a reaction just like what Mrs. Fletcher was going through. After a good chunk of time she calmed down, pulling her hand from between her legs and looking at it. Her fingers glistened with her own juices and clung between her fingers like sticky nectar. Yeah, I knew what it tasted like, I'd only gone down on one girl but I was eager to do it again.

But that wasn't the best part of this moment, no, as she looked at her fingers, they slowly began moving towards her face. She stuck out her tongue and licked her palm, then stuck her fingers into her mouth one by one, sucking them clean.

Her eyes tracked back to my body and all of a sudden she froze, her eyes bugging out. What had she seen? I followed her line of sight and groaned internally. She was staring at my crotch. I tried to look but couldn't do it without moving my head, which I wasn't about to do. But needles to say, I could feel the raging hard-on I had going down there.

Horror written on her perfect features, she reached towards my face and pulled my sunglasses off. I considered pretending to sleep, but the jig was up. Instead, I smiled at her, trying to calm her down with a reassuring look.

"I-I ... you saw?"

"Mhm," I sat up, the tent in my shorts only becoming more prominent and noticeable. She shot to her feet, turning away with a tear hanging in the corner of her eye.

"I'm so sorry. You probably think I'm disgusting," she sniffed.

I stood and came up behind her, slowly reaching out and touching her side with a gentle hand, then the other. She tried to pull away but I kept with her, wrapping my arms around her slender middle, pushing against her from behind. My restrained cock pushed into her barely covered ass, eliciting a pitiful whimper.

"No Mrs. Fletcher, I thought that was soo hot. You're so god damn sexy and I want you. I've always wanted you." Yeah, I was going farther than just teasing her; I had long ago crossed the point of no return. I was done watching, done fantasizing and done being on the outside.

A tiny little noise escaped her throat as she felt my throbbing cock pushing against her luscious ass. "Robbie ... no, w-we can't do this," she protested weakly, squirming in my grip.

"That was your intent today, was it not? And if it wasn't today then you had it in mind for the future." That actually did fit in with the way she was acting today and explained the little quirks I'd noticed when she was around me recently.

Her breathing had become labored and she was sweating freely. Her hands held my forearms, not trying to pull them from around her stomach, just holding them there.

"Yes," she murmured.

"What?"

She turned around in my arms and winced as my erection jabbed into her crotch. "I said, yes, that was my plan." My eyes bugged out as she grabbed my face between her hands and kissed me. And I thought I was an experienced kisser, but fuck I was wrong! I melted into her body, her perfect tits flattening against my muscled chest. She pulled away and looked down into my eyes with a sigh.

"You have such beautiful eyes," she breathed, running her hands through my hair and over my face. "I remember thinking that when you were a baby."

I blushed, "Yours are nicer."

"Pfft, I've been getting lost in your eyes since you were thirteen. Now be quiet." She pushed me back onto the lawn chair and eased herself down on top of me.

She kissed me again, her tongue gently exploring the inside of my mouth. "Mrs. Fletcher ... y-your so hot," I groaned as she ground her crotch against my shaft. It was a double meaning really, everything she was doing was hotter than the sun and the heat coming from between her legs was extraordinary.

"Amanda, my name is Amanda," she cooed, taking my hand and putting it to her left breast, her eyes watching everything I did with curious affection.

I could feel her heart pounding behind the supple flesh, "Okay, Mrs ... err ... Amanda."

I yelped as I felt her hand inside my trunks, playing with my hard-as-steel shaft. She bit her lip with a smile, "You don't have to if you don't want to. Mrs. Fletcher does make it sound kinda naughty doesn't it?"

My own breathing faltered as her experienced hands touched me in all the right places, making it difficult to do the same for her, "Yeah ... uhhn, it does."

"Okay then," she giggled happily, kissing me again, hard. I squeezed her breast, pleased to see her nipples trying to slice through the material of her top. I realized my other hand was doing nothing and quickly remedied that situation, sending it slowly down her stomach and into her bottoms.

"Ohh," she purred lustily, looking down her body at my hand, "That's right, touch me down there." I must have given her a look because she smiled apologetically and said, "Sorry, I don't need to tell you what to do."

I kissed her, shaking my head as an answer. I took my hand from her tits and reached behind her, deftly untying her top. Smiling broadly, I watched her pull it off and throw if behind her, revealing her perfect tits in all their glory. God they were big, no girl I had been with could compare to her. Sensing my awe, or just seeing it plain as day on my face, she smiled and pushed them out at me. I didn't need to be told, taking one of her succulent pink nipples into my mouth. I rolled my tongue over the little rock hard morsel and looked up at her face.

She wasn't reacting like the girls I'd fooled around with. She wasn't in the throws of ecstasy, she wasn't crying out for God, she just had her eyes closed with a pleased smile on her face. This gave me a disheartening pause, was I doing it wrong? Maybe I wasn't as good as I thought I was. She must have sensed my hesitation because she opened her eyes and looked down at me.

"Don't stop Robbie. Mmm-my god you keep this up and I'm gonna cum soon," she soothed, kissing the top of my head. That was all the confidence I needed. I lightly bit her nipple as I began vigorously rubbing her outer pussy lips.

"Oh Jesus, don't stop!" she cried, her voice turning into a delightful squeak, "Don't stop." I bit harder while I brought up my free hand and began tweaking her other nipple. By now I was past rubbing her pussy and was slowly beginning to finger her whilst rubbing her clit gently with my thumb. Her arms wrapped around my head, unable to concentrate on playing with my cock she held my head firmly against her chest while her body started to tremble.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.