Steve and Chuck
Chapter 52

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 52 - Steve Sharp and Deputy Marshal Chuck Johnson are back from the vacation to Hawaii. Their lives continue but are interrupted by events close to them. (This story is best understood if you are familiar with the characters from the Vacation and Job Hunt stories that are found within the "Florida Friends" series.)

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  



Chuck

This party is an amazing testament to all of the girls' ability to organize, plan, and carry through to their objective.

There were many people who showed up that I would not have expected. John, the Marshal, and their families came followed shortly by Dewey and his family. I was honored to have him here, as that man has some "cool."

I had to ask John and the Marshal, "I thought you two were staying down in Costa Rica?"

John answered, "I wanted to surprise you. You know we had to see your new digs. This is a big step for you. This is permanency or something like that. You're settling down. Not to worry though, we'll either be going back down or back to DC depending on which way duty calls."

When Metarie and spouse showed up, I was proud to personally show her through our home. As she heard my observations of the home she asked, "So the size of the place wasn't decided by you? The girls all intimated that you had planned the whole thing."

"Metarie," I said with a laugh, "You know better than that. These girls have some distinct ideas about everything. It's not that I'm just along for the ride, but they show and tell me what they want to accomplish and then happily accept my suggestions. So you could say the planning was joint, they had some ideas, and I was able to expand on them."

She said, "You know with a place like this, out here among all of their new friends, I'm going to have a difficult time keeping them at work. For some of them, especially the three moms to be, they might have to go part-time for a while. Do you think they would like that?"

"I don't know, Metarie, but they are nesting out here. They will love to have you and Reggie visit them often."

Throughout the evening, I tried to spend a few minutes with Nightfox every once in a while. He seemed content and joined Steve's family once, and was even sitting among all of my ladies at one time. He did have a thing for the little Latin lady from the trailer park. His eyes never left her when she was in the room where he was.

John and the Marshal got in a huff because I didn't know how much the house cost. When I asked, "Does it really matter?" they got their backs up, thinking I was trying to be the big shot. I even got Steve involved in the conversation.

Later, little Maria, made some killer salsa. Kathy, Mercy, and I dug into it, enjoying the piercing spicy heat of the tasty dip. Nightfox tried it and almost choked. Little Maria did something that startled everyone. She rushed around the counter, pulled Sam's head down, and locked lips with his. She kept him in a prolonged kiss for several minutes.

The funny thing was, I could visually see Nightfox's demeanor change. His body seemed to relax, and when little Maria pulled her lips from his, Sam was nearly catatonic. Maria explained that a kiss was the best way to dissipate the heat of the spices. I think she just used it to kiss the mysterious Nightfox.

As the evening settled down, Maria and her kids sat with Nightfox on one of the family room couches. A little later, Sam came to me and asked to get his small bag from the car, as he had been invited to spend the night with Maria. He was blushing a bright red through his darker "redskin" complexion. Sam said, "It isn't bad is it? I've never met a lady like her, and she is so very friendly. I love the way she pulled me into her family as if I belonged with them. It's okay to do something like this, isn't it, even though we've just met?"

I said gently, "Sam, follow your instincts. You've done that all your life and have come out a winner. Do it now, enjoy the time with that family, and see if you really fit. I'll see you tomorrow."

Sam looked a little sheepish as he walked through the house with his small bag. Maria was waiting with her children. The oldest of the kids and Maria latched onto Sam's hand and arm, and pulled him out the door.

Mercy was watching this interaction and came up to me, "Your friend has been captured by little Maria. She is such a predator but this time she's struck at someone who is truly eligible. The last guy she wanted was Mark, the older guy married to Caroline. He's the guy that is sort of working with Wes building a camper LSA for himself."

"Yeah, I know Mark. Nice guy. You say Maria went after Mark?"

"She sure did. Mark fixed her car for her and she wanted to reward him by providing a warm bed for the rest of his life." Mercy laughed, "Mark gently turned her down and said he could be the kids' grandfather, but not her lover. He was super sweet with her."

"Sounds like he was nice about it. I'm not sure Nightfox has any experience at all with women. He's been a soldier for a long time, and before that he was a boy responsible for his family. I suppose we will hear."

Mercy giggled, "Of course, we'll hear. Maria will bring her kids to breakfast and tell us women all about it. She'll give her stamp of approval or suggest we throw him back." Mercy was actually laughing now.

The place cleared out fairly fast, leaving just my family and some of the extended family. Nancy's mom and dad were getting ready to leave with Brandy's mom and dad. They were trying to get Tiani's parents to come with them, as they were anxious to get home for something that was planned for tomorrow.

Peaches and Lisa's sisters gave us all hugs and made their way to their cottage. I watched as they walked behind the pool until they reached their door.

The two oriental girls and Maria were helping my ladies finish up cleaning the floors and patio before bed.

When everything was done, the three helpers and my family were all in the family room. Don and Jan, Dennis and Marie, John and Wanda, Lena and Big Tina, were all there having a nightcap. I ended up making Mojitos for several, including the oriental girls and Maria. Lena and Tina made some hot chocolate for the pregnant ladies and themselves.

When everyone had their drink, I raised my glass and said, "I salute you ladies for having been able to pull off this move in record time, and to be able to have this party as promised. This toast is also to all of you here. It is my prayer that we all enjoy a happy, gentle life with each other for as long as possible. It is a pleasure to live with all of you."

There were some, "Here, heres," and a lot of smiles. I think everyone felt the same way. As the people from the apartments began disappearing, Maria gestured that she wanted to speak to me. She asked, "I know I said that I would work for the man who has bought the old house, but I want to work here. Brandy said to ask you if I could work full time here. I can cook, as well as take care of your house. You have always treated me with respect, and have never said or done anything inappropriate with me. The other man made a sexy remark the first time I met him. He would be after me very soon. Please, Mr. Chuck, let me take care of you and your ladies."

Brandy said to me, "Sing and Taiying would have been enough, but if you will agree to it, I want Maria too. The three will be able to help when the babies come, and if we do it right, we won't need a nanny."

I asked, "Maria, you are a young lady, you won't have much opportunity to meet eligible young men out here. Do you really want to be so far from your other friends or family?"

Maria said, "I have no family, I am alone. I don't meet many men who I think would be a good mate. I like what I do to make a living, and I like who I work for. If I work for only you, then I will be even happier, and your women said that you would make me a happy lady too."

Wonder what that means? Brandy is suddenly blushing, and Tiani has a shit-eating grin. They are messing with my life again.

I looked at Brandy and said, "Do you have to find places for these ladies to reside if they are going to stay with us full time?"

Brandy said, "Tonight, because it is so late, Maria will sleep in my private space, and Sing and Taiying have a trailer in the park. I bought them a cart to use so they don't have to walk back and forth. I think that they will probably move into one of the cottages, or perhaps they could use one of the apartments upstairs. We'll work it out."

Lisa said, "I don't know about all of you, but I'm beat. I want to go to bed and I want to sleep in our good bed. Is anyone else ready?"

We watched as the oriental girls left, and I had to agree that we didn't need them running around late at night. They should probably stay here.

After bringing my bags in from the car, I stripped in my closet area, went to the bathroom to use the toilet, and brushed my teeth. I had to look for it, but I found my peg and slipped it on as I prepared for bed. I put on some soft material shorts and a T-shirt, and headed toward the big bed.

Displayed across the bed was an array of women that would put Playboy or Maxim to shame.

From left to right was Frieda, Nancy, Judy, Tiani, Brandy, Lisa, Tina, Lena, and Big Tina. Instead of diving into the bed, I stood looking at them, marveling that they were waiting for me to join them. They were all nude, all of them had trimmed or nude crotches, and they all had an expectant smile.

I said, "You know, looking at all of you makes me wish I had bought some of that "Five Hour Energy" drink. All of you are just so magnificent."

I sat next to Frieda, removed my leg, pulled my T-shirt off, then cuddled with Frieda and her round belly. I loved on her until she was panting, then moved to Nancy and repeated the process. After loving on Judy and trying to devour Tiani, I skipped Brandy and Lisa to pause with Tina and gently make love with her. She was purring when I began kissing Lena, and she even smiled when I whispered in her ear, "Aren't you saving this good stuff for Ben?"

Next, I began kissing big Tina and I thought she was going to hyperventilate. She hugged so tightly, not knowing her own strength, I had to wiggle to get free. She was smiling brightly, as I grinned at a younger carbon copy of Bobby and her mother. This was going to be one hot little, big girl.

I backed up and began kissing Brandy, then Lisa. As I kissed Brandy again, Tiani wanted to help, and Brandy was soon shivering with pleasure. As I kissed Lisa, Tina helped me, and we turned Lisa into a pulsating orgasm.

Back with Frieda, I gently made love to her, letting her know how neat it was she was carrying our twins. Then it was Nancy who wrapped me in her dark arms and smothered me with love, as we made love being careful of her round belly.

Judy is such a soft, gentle person, and was as usual, lovingly pliable, wanting me to bury myself in her softness. She was smiling brightly when we parted. Tiani was fired up and the only thing to extinguish her fire was a thorough fucking. Judy was on one side and Brandy on the other, and between the three of us, Tiani's fire was put out. Now I had made love to my seven and almost to all nine, but passed on the big girls on the end. Brandy and Lisa moved apart enough for me to lie between them, and I was smothered with kisses and touches until all of us were asleep.

I was wide awake and had no idea what time it was. As I rolled to my back, there were numbers on the ceiling. Projected from the clock on the headboard was the time, six eleven.

Should I try to go back to sleep or just get up and begin a new day? As I began thinking of everything I needed to do, I decided to get going. I slid from bed, mounted my peg, slipped on my shorts and T-shirt, then made my way to the bathroom. In the kitchen, I figured out where the coffee was and started a pot.

It took a second to remember where the gym room was, and I went there and began with the treadmill. I was finishing with it when Lisa came in and began walking on one. I began using the weights, and Tina came in and began using a stationary bike. Big Tina then came in and got on a second treadmill. Lena walked in and got on a bike, then Tiani came in to use the last treadmill. Brandy walked in, still rubbing her eyes, and looked around. She decided on a bike. I thought it was neat to have all these ladies working out with me. Big Tina came to the weights and began doing some squats, followed by crunches.

As I finished up, I said, "I'm having some coffee, then we can swim a little."

Maria was in the kitchen when I came in and poured myself some coffee. She did something unexpected. She came to me and hugged me saying, "Thank you for keeping me here. This is so much nicer than where I live now. No one to yell at me, no one to threaten me, thank you, Mr. Chuck."

"Call me Chuck, Maria," I told her, then added, "Ah, Maria, we don't wear clothes out in the pool. If that offends you, why don't you have some coffee and watch TV for a while."

"That is fine with me, Senor. My family often went to the river and swam without clothes."

A stream of ladies began coming from the gym room and the bedroom area, all nude, heading for the pool.

As I pulled off my clothes, Marie and Dennis passed me, then big tits Wanda and John came by, wagging in the breeze. It was a good thing we had built such a big pool, since it was filling up with swimmers. The entire household was out in the pool doing laps. When I reached the edge and was going to turn for another lap, I looked up at another naked, dark lady with big floppy breasts, who was grinning at me. She caught my hand and slid into the water next to me. As she hugged me, she said, "I've wanted to hug you naked like this since I met you. Yummy. I'll bet you give my Lisa a good time."

My little Johnson was acting up and had risen completely between her legs. Peaches grinned at me and wiggled her hips. I was completely sucked into her with her first hip thrust. When I gasped, Peaches said, "Hold that thought right there for just another second. Oh, oh, that is so good, I'm gonna get it, I'm getting it, oh, Chuck, oh."

There was something about the unexpected excitement of what was happening and the openness of the whole thing. I squirted; I mean I really unleashed a full load of the good stuff. Peaches grinned and when she felt me stop spasming, she gently pulled free. She said quietly, "Now that will be our little secret. That was something special and will give me some incentive to finish losing this weight."

Lisa came up to us and hugged Peaches and me, pulling us together. When we were together, she kissed me then reached down to encircle my still interested little Johnson, "I know what you two were doing and I approve. Momma, you can borrow my man any time you want. I hope you are past the time for babies, because this man can put one in you."

Peaches said, "This was supposed to be a secret. When I felt that thing against me, I had to have it."

"I know what you mean, Momma. I just love it, and him, so much. It is still your secret. I just know the look on Chuck's face and it said he was enjoying something special. No one else saw, especially my sisters."

"That's a good thing, Lisa baby. I promise I won't do that again, at least soon, anyway." Peaches said that with a giggle.

As I swam another lap slowly, two little black girls swam up to me and said, "We like to swim without clothes. It's so much nicer." One of them said, "And we get to see so much more of men this way." They giggled and swam away fast.

Just as I was heading toward the steps, a smiling brown face swam up to me and pulled me under. The lady molded her body to me in a hug as I found the bottom to stand. Maria was giggling and said, "I knew you would feel good to hug. This is an even better way to do it."

Lisa came to the rescue as she came up to me and gave me a hug too. Lisa said to me, "My, my, but you are popular this morning. First momma, and now, the housekeeper? You'll have to quit work to take care of all of us."

As we exited the pool, I said, "Come on; let's get over to the patio to see if they have a good breakfast this morning."

Everyone put on something simple like just shorts, a top, and sandals. We loaded up in multiple carts and went to Steve's. The girls had included our two oriental girls and Maria to make it unanimous for the whole house.

When we walked in, Steve said, "Now this will fill the place. It was sort of empty without you guys here this morning."

Everyone had breakfast, while I did my usual and gawked at the ladies wearing the almost nothing gowns and robes. There is such of variety of body sizes, that it is wonderful to look at all the different ones. I had to smile as Peaches was acting like a teenager this morning, excited from the quick coupling we had in the pool.

Steve asked, "Are you tied up with the house today or would you be up for some sailing lessons. The small sailboat is in or we can take the big boat out."

Steve added, "Juanita and I have a quick doctors appointment in just a few minutes this morning that should only take a half hour to an hour but we would be ready to leave by nine."

I said, "I'm up for it, but I don't know if my brood will want to go sailing. I could use a day on the water."

Steve said, "How about you and I announce we're going and staying out overnight. Dewey will come with us, and you can call John and the Marshal. They would really relax out there."

"Announce, I'll call John real quick, as they were planning on flying back to Costa Rica."

I dialed John. "Hey, John, would you like to go out on the big sailboat today, and tonight. We'll be back sometime tomorrow afternoon. Will that screw up your flight reservations?"

After he answered and explained their flight plans, I exclaimed, "Oh yeah? Using the same charter service, huh? Well, pack your shorts and deck shoes, and come out to the house. We'll be leaving in about an hour."

As I turned, Nightfox, Maria, and her kids were coming in the patio. I motioned him over to me. He was actually blushing. I said, "We're going out on a big sailboat today and tonight. I'll bet Maria wants to come. What do you say?"

Nightfox looked panicked but went to Maria. When he told her, she kept shaking her head no. Sam came back to me and said, "Maria is afraid of boats and the water. She told me to go, but to be honest with you, I don't like boats either. We'll stay here. It's a lot safer."

My household was instantly ready to roll for a sailing adventure. Lisa had her momma and sisters ready to go, as well. My ladies invited Maria and the two oriental ladies. I think my family is growing without even trying. We were packing Frieda's van and a new Kia van that Lisa said was hers. She said she thought that more of the ladies should have cars that would hold a lot of people.

It still was going to require three vehicles to get us to the boat. Brandy said she would go with Lisa and they would stop for food.

John and family and the Marshal and his wife showed up in shorts, T-shirts, and deck shoes. They said they would just follow us so we wouldn't have to worry about another vehicle.

Mercy was banging in my head, so I called over to Steve's. She answered and said, "Why don't you just talk to me. I'm sure we can talk now. Anyway, we've already stocked booze, including a lot of beer. The girls said they were getting food, so plan on just us, you know, our family and Mickey. No one else wants to go overnight. See you over there and just listen and talk to me next time."

As we were finishing loading up, Metarie and Reggie showed up. Brandy went running to meet them and brought them to me. She said, "You promised Metarie a ride on the boat and Reggie agreed to stay out overnight, so here they are. We have enough room, right?"

I laughed, "More than enough room. If we fill all the bedrooms, both lounges have all kinds of pullout beds. We could probably sleep a hundred or so."

Steve got on the phone and asked, "Do you think we need protection?"

I said, "Probably not, but if we do, I have a whole closet full of rifles and shotguns. You can look at it and we can decide what we want in there permanently."

We were at the boat by ten and shoving off by eleven. Steve wanted me to pilot the boat through the channels out to the gulf so he and Dewey could observe and instruct as needed. Everything went super smooth all the way through hoisting sail.

A couple of off duty crewmen came along with us as they loved the big new boat and really enjoyed sailing on it when they had a chance. It was really neat to have all the kids wanting to polish brass and chrome so our boat was pretty and shiny. The crewmen showed the kids the best way to treat the lines and how to coil the ropes. In a couple of hours, the boat was ship shape with the kids wandering from bow to stern, making sure the boat was neat and clean.

I was at the helm and thought I heard music. I looked around the instrument cluster, and in the main deck lounge, Lisa and Bonita were playing their guitars. The two were just picking, enjoying the opportunity to just relax and play.

Peaches came out to the helm and asked, "This may sound funny, but Metarie and I want to sunbathe. Is it all right to go up to the top deck and sunbathe up there?"

Steve laughed, "If you go up there right now, it's probably crowded with some of my ladies and some of Chuck's. You can bet that there are several up there. Watch it though, as the sun can really cook you fast out here."

Peaches said, "I know. I don't need to get any darker, but I love to feel the sun all over me. Let me get Metarie and we'll go up there. I have some sunscreen especially for us."

Steve and Dewey were sitting back in a couple of the big built in chairs with big pads they had pulled out of the helm locker. Dewey said, "You know what, this is the life. We're out on the water, a beautiful sunny, windy day, with our family and friends. What more could I ask for?

John Scott came up to me and asked, "My wife said she was going to sunbathe with the other ladies. Where did they go? Is it private or?"

I pointed to the top of the main lounge, and said, "Go up and see for yourself. If you want to sunbathe too, you're overdressed."

"So that's where the Marshal went off to. He's a perv, you know. The man was out on that boat of yours down in Costa Rica, buck ass naked. He and his wife were naked for almost the whole trip. Your lady crew was mostly naked, but a couple wore thong bikini bottoms. As soon as my ladies figured out that it was okay to take off their clothes, they were both running around as free as can be. They are going to corrupt the kids."

I said, "Loosen up, John. Go up there and shuck 'em. Get naked and get some sun, you'll love it."

John made his way inside the lounge and went up the spiral staircase to the upper deck. Steve reached over and turned on a monitor, pulled the shade over it, then keyed in a couple of strokes. The screen lit up with thirty-two small frames. He touched one of the frames and the upper deck was displayed. Oh my, that was something. All of Steve's women were up there with most of mine. The only one I could see that was missing was Lisa. Even a couple of the kids were up there, and then there was John, with his mouth open, watching Sue massage in some more tanning lotion.

Steve chuckled, "She does that just to tease. Of course, you know that. You've been around her enough to have seen that act. No self-respecting guy can keep from getting a hardon when she's playing with her gorgeous tits. Say, are those two little oriental girls working for you now?"

"Yep, both Sing and Taiying are working for the girls and the girl that used to be my part-time housekeeper at my old house, Maria, has moved in with us. You met Maria." I pointed at the screen, "There she is. Another lady that looks pretty good with no clothes."

Steve said, "She is almost a younger twin of Juanita. Same size, same nice build, and she seems sweet."

"She is, and isn't afraid to be around us anymore. She used to be afraid of her shadow, but now is part of the house."

"You better watch those Latin women," Steve said, with a smile, "Their blood runs warm. You'll be picking up another lady."

"Oh no," I said, "No more women. I thought Nightfox might make off with one of them, but he's gone google-eyed over little Maria from the park. Did you see the way they were making eyes last night? She even invited him over for the night."

Steve was smiling, "That's great. She is a sweetheart and is so full of life. I hope the two of them do get together. She really wants a good man."

He continued, "You know Juanita gave us a little scare didn't you?"

I said, "No, what happened?"

Steve said grimly, "She was feeling tired all of the time and was sleeping late and taking long naps. I took her to the doc this morning and he found she has a blood sugar problem. She's mildly diabetic and that can cause a lot of problems. He's going to do a complete workup on her to check her out completely. The doc gave us a some testing equipment plus some pills for her to take every day. He's going to see her regularly to make sure we are keeping her balanced. Between diet and her pills, we should be able to keep her straight."

Smiling I said, "I'll bet that's a relief to all of you, especially Juanita."

Steve nodded, "Yeah, she's happy it wasn't anything more serious. She's probably been mildly diabetic all her life but the problem can be progressive. We'll watch her more closely now and make sure she takes care of herself."

I was also nodding, "Having a bunch of people like our women does make us crazy worrying about them doesn't it? The longer I have this big family the more I realize the responsibility of it."

"You're doing fine Chuck," Steve said. "Just keep loving them and providing for them and they will be happy. Just keep doing what you're doing."

Frieda and Nancy came to the helm and asked, "You showed us a little about the boat but we want to learn more. We want to be captains too."

Steve said to me, "Go in and help Bonita and Lisa prepare some entertainment for us. Dewey and I will give some lessons to these two ladies. Come closer, ladies, and let us show you how we select sail."

Inside the lounge, Bonita and Lisa were fooling around with a couple of different songs. Bonita had two big fake books out, leafing through the pages to find something she wanted to play. Fake books are collections of shorthand arrangements of popular tunes used by professional musicians, since buying sheet music for hundreds of different songs would be too expensive for most.

Lisa exclaimed, "Oh boy, we have our keyboard now. Come on, Chuck, pull the cover off the Roland I put on this boat. The Yamaha synthesizer keyboard is under the big seat next to you. Pull that out and plug it in. The amp is built into the bar, with speakers all around the lounge. There are microphones in the cabinets with all the cords we could need. I think I'm ready for our big cruise."

I uncovered the Roland keyboard and smiled to find that it was a full eighty-eight keys. Attached to the side was one of the new linear wave samplers. I turned on the keyboard, hit a key and heard a very pure tone. Thinking that this was a nice one, I played a few chords to listen and was amazed at the sound quality.

Lisa was grinning, "Did I do good?"

"You did great. This is nice." The keyboard had a built in amp and with what I thought was a sampler attached, making some simple productions should be easy for us.

Lisa came over to the keyboard and pointed at the sampler and said, "This is the new 8800 Production Studio. You'll have to play with it and study the manual. You're really going to like this thing. The Yamaha can be set up to be just like a B-3 if you want, or it can be set up for pure synthesizer sounds. Use the Production Studio to put it all together and you can even burn a CD of the production. This is the same as the new one at the house."

"Lisa, this is a lot of money. We shouldn't spend this much to have it on the boat like this."

Lisa sat next to me and said, "Ever since we began getting together, we've had a thing for music. We make some awesome music together and we need to preserve it for the future. This equipment will help us do that. It will help us create some good stuff and it will help us keep it."

She snuggled close to me and continued, "Um, I know I shouldn't snoop, but you have left some things around to let me know that you probably have enough money to do a lot more than you do. Let's see, you bought into those resorts in Hawaii, you bought airplanes, helicopters, came up with a house on Key West, and then a condo in Costa Rica. Um, you didn't say anything, but I know you donated a big chunk to that church recently."

"Chuck, you walk around sometimes with several thousand in hundreds sticking out of your pockets like it's no big thing. I know you have a lot; I don't know how much and I don't care. You've been donating money and doing stuff for other people and I think it's my job to get you stuff that will bring happiness to you. Look what you did for momma and my sisters. I know she's asked you about Pops and Rags, and I also know you have talked to Steve and Ben about it. This stuff is for you when you're on the boat. There's more, but you'll find out in time. This stuff wasn't that expensive compared to what we have in the studio. Just enjoy, Chuck. Forget it cost money. Consider that it is for the enjoyment of your friends."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.