Steve and Chuck - Cover

Steve and Chuck

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 27

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Steve Sharp and Deputy Marshal Chuck Johnson are back from the vacation to Hawaii. Their lives continue but are interrupted by events close to them. (This story is best understood if you are familiar with the characters from the Vacation and Job Hunt stories that are found within the "Florida Friends" series.)

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

Steve

Last night had been strange. Chuck was in a fight, no that wasn't right. He really didn't have a fight. That monster guy attacked him, and Chuck just tossed him. He did whack the guy in the nose, but it could have been the heel of the hand into the nose, a killing blow. We all learned that one. That wrist thing Chuck did was so quick that it was just something that happened as the big guy went over the top of him.

I was sitting drinking that first cup of coffee contemplating what had gone on when arms reached around me and soft lips kissed my ear. "I love you," a voice softly said, and it told me instantly that Sue was up with me. She said, "Everyone is acting tired this morning. It's already six thirty and Glenda isn't here yet."

"She would be here, but I haven't turned on the light yet," I said softly. "Watch, I'll turn on the light and she'll be walking over here in a minute."

I reached up and flipped on the light. Seconds later we heard a screen door slam across the big yard and also another behind us. Glenda came walking across the yard with her cup in her hand. She was wearing one of her slinky opaque gowns that were so pretty. I stood and we greeted each other with a warm hug. While she was pouring herself some coffee, Tiny and Ruth came in the back door. Ruth was already wearing her Sunday morning visual treat. Ruth gave me a hug too, but it was as if a full bodied nude woman was molding herself to me. She greeted Sue the same way. I think I saw Sue tweak one of Ruth's nipples.

Tiny immediately began fixing Bloody Marys and was making one of his new concoctions. He had been experimenting with a mixture of orange and grapefruit juice mixed with vodka. The little bit of sweet key lime and tangerine juice he added made a delicious drink. The kids loved the mixture, so Tiny always made a huge amount and just added joy juice to the adults' drinks.

Sue disappeared and returned in a short, sheer, gown but was now accompanied by Mercy and Kathy dressed the same way. Kathy is so much taller than Sue and Mercy that it is almost funny to see them standing next to each other. Juanita appeared in a gown similar to Glenda's this morning, and she was leading Trixie and Dixie. The little girls gave everyone hugs and disappeared into the house, probably to wake up their siblings.

More and more folks and kids began coming in to join our morning gathering. Everyone was fairly quiet this morning. I would suppose it had to do with the fact that most had enjoyed a raucous evening the night before. Abe pulled up in his cart at the same time as three SUVs pulled up. Chuck and his entire group came out of the vehicles. His friend from DC and the friend's good looking wife, Kenisha, were with him. All the women were wearing the wispy gowns Sue had given them yesterday.

Jan and Chuck were talking together, so I walked over to them. I asked, "Is this private or can I ask you two a couple of things?"

Jan said, "Anything we have to say about the Alcam group, you might as well hear. I was telling Chuck that the team leader from the DC front line group wants to do something tomorrow morning. The intel has more hired help coming to town, and the strike force feels it's getting closer to them making a move."

Chuck said, "Sarge says the observation teams have reported at least a dozen men have come to town. They drove in, so that means they brought their own tools."

"The Miami Bureau, along with the Marshal's staff are ready to move in down there at the same time we move up here," Jan said. "They have cause to go in after them, so we might be able to clean out all the nests of rats at the same time."

I asked, "What can I do? My security people are all ex-military and well trained."

"Steve," Chuck said, "You need to concentrate on your home area and your businesses. Your exposed areas would be the yacht area and the airpark. You've proven you can protect the airpark fairly well, so do the same at the marina, and make sure you're protected here and in the business park. We don't know how much they know about you, so anything can happen."

I said, "You know I'd give up everything to protect my family and friends. This is nuts to have a large group like that try to forcefully take us over. They really haven't even asked if I would sell out to them."

Chuck told me, "If they can hurt your business, then the business value wouldn't be worth as much. If they can intimidate you into just giving it to them, they would be real money ahead."

"Do you think we're safe during the daylight hours?" I asked. "They wouldn't do anything during the day, would they?"

Jan said, "Probably not, but it would be good to stay vigilant. Since this is Sunday, they may think our guard is down, so keep your family close and keep your friends close as well."

I said, "I don't like being threatened or being afraid to just be normal. Let's get Hap and make sure we have all the help he needs."

Hap was having breakfast when the three of us sat down. "Hap, Chuck and Jan say we need to be careful today as some bad guys may think we would be relaxed around here on Sunday. Do you have enough help to watch here, the airpark, the shops, and the marina?"

Hap was nodding, "We have some Sheriff's deputies helping out part-time at the shop and now out at the airpark. We have some Pinellas county deputies at the Marina. We should be fine there. I have men all over the business park and we're protected pretty well here. We put two men over at the sports complex to make sure the people there are protected. I'm spending lots of your money, Steve, but we should be good."

Chuck said, "Sounds like you've put resources where you need, Hap. We just need to make sure all the units watch for any strange vehicles or something out of place."

Hap said, "That is part of their marching orders. I've briefed all of the part-time deputies and they know this could be serious. I'm not saying we're impenetrable, but we should be damn near there."

"Thanks," I said, "all of you. Hire as many as you think you need, Hap. This scares the shit out of me. If it were just me, no sweat, I can defend myself, but all these folks out here, the marina, and the airpark, are what I worry about."

Everyone was enjoying breakfast when Mercy came to me, "Steve, how about we have a big boat outing today. Tiny and Kevin can take a couple of the big fishing boats out and you can take a bunch of us out in the "Have Mercy." It's at home this weekend and not scheduled to go out until next week. I can feel you, Steve, I know you're concerned. Let's just go have an outing for the day. We'll all be safe out there."

I asked her, "Do you think I could get everyone interested in going out? It's already almost eight?"

Mercy said, "Just announce it and watch them move."

I stood up and said, "Listen, everyone, Mercy wants to go out on the big sail boat today. Tiny and Kevin are taking a couple of the big boats out too. How about all of us get ready and head over to the marina and enjoy a day on the water?"

Heads were bobbing up and down, and even Chuck's bunch were all for it. I could see Chuck and Jan telling his group to go out and have fun today. They were staying behind. Chuck's friend, John, even had his wife, Kenisha, convinced to go with the girls. People scattered to hurry to get clothes on to go out on the water."

Hap came over to me, "Good move, Steve. Get 'em all out of here so the kids aren't all over the place. It looks like Jan, Chuck, and his friend John are staying. Marie and Wanda seem to be sticking around as well. I guess they are part of Chuck's defense group. I see Mickey is over there with them. They will be assets if we need them."

John had received a call on his cell phone and had walked away from the group. About the same time, Jan had received a call and did the same to go talk. I watched as John came back and spoke to the group. When I walked up, he stopped talking and looked at Chuck.

Chuck said, "He can know, tell him."

John said, "That was our strike force in Orlando. They just watched as eight big SUVs full of people left there heading west on I-4. They're following, but wanted to let us know that potential trouble was due in about forty-five minutes to an hour."

Chuck said to me, "Get your people out of here and out on the water. You can take care of yourself out there. Take some protection and get. You should be out of the yacht club by the time they get here. We'll keep you posted."

Hap said, "Let me alert all the folks that there is a potential threat."

Jan offered, "You know, we don't know where they're heading. We need to be able to watch them to know where they're going."

Steve said, "Let me get you one of our helicopters and you guys can go spot them driving this way and follow them. Just keep in contact with someone on the ground and let them know where they're headed."

Mickey said, "The county has helicopters too. They can help on something like this."

Chuck told her, "Then get them, Mickey, let's get our defenses up."

I said, "I hate to leave you to do everything."

Chuck said, "Just protect our families. You'll be safe out away from any potential problem."

My family began appearing on the patio, ready to go sailing. It was a little cool, so all had heavier clothes on. It's funny to watch all the mothers inventory their kids. They had them all lined up, with all of our friends kids as well. My ladies were ready to leave. I gave Chuck a key and said, "Hap has a key to the house as well. Call me as soon as you know anything or if anything happens." They assured me they would.

I felt really strange leaving my home and hundreds of residents behind. My family would be safe out on a boat and we would be able to defend ourselves out there easier. Tiny and Kevin got the drift that we needed to be out of the harbor area quickly and each had a large group on the boats and moving fast.

My group was helped by the regular crew, who were on the boat cleaning, after getting back from a trip. They joined us going out for the day, ready to enjoy just being passengers.

I had brought two suitcases full of protection and hoped we wouldn't need any. When we were pulling out of the yacht club, we encountered the Coast Guard who came aboard to do a life jacket check. I got the Coast Guard boat skipper aside and said, "There is a problem going on with some bad guys coming from Orlando. We're getting out away from land to avoid any potential danger. Have you seen any strange boats up this way? Especially any boats you might recognize as being charter boats out of Miami?"

The Chief said, "We have seen a couple of Miami charter boats up this way recently. They haven't been in near shore before though. What's going on?"

I said, "Call the FBI or the Marshal's Service, they're the ones working this. I know these people have or are building a charter service out of Miami. The next time you see one of their boats, run the numbers, you might get a surprise. I've heard they are muscling their way into business."

"We'll do just that. Are you folks going to be alright out on the water? I saw two of your big fishing boats go out already."

"I think we'll be fine, Chief. All of the women and the older boy and girl were with us when we had a problem on our last big cruise. We're just going to enjoy some sailing and let the water ease the tension."

The Chief suggested, "Why don't you have those two big fishing boats sort of tag along, keeping each other in sight. That might be a good thing."

"Good idea, let me radio them before they get too far out," I answered, as I reached for the radio microphone.

As the Coast Guardsmen left our boat, I talked to both Tiny and Kevin on our designated frequency. Nothing out on the water is private, but we use an off the wall frequency that is probably never listened to by anyone else.

We had some good wind and enjoyed being pushed along by mother nature. It was going to be more difficult getting back, but perhaps a passing low pressure area will help with some winds from the northwest later.

Tiny and Kevin were about a half mile off my sides. They were idling along at our twelve knot speed. I could see they had outriggers working hoping to pick up some fish. Mercy had come to the helm to take over and asked, "How come you don't have the radar on? If you're afraid someone might come up on us, you should at least know if they're coming."

"Good thinking, Mercy," I said. "Just didn't think we would need it today."

As I turned on the radar, I asked Mercy, "So what's going on with Chuck. You two have a link going. What's happening with him?"

Mercy grinned, "He's being Chuck. He focuses on something so intensely that his mind is closed to me. I know he's all right but that's all."

When the radar was up, I took a grease pencil and marked the bogeys around us. Next, I turned on the collision avoidance system and programmed to alert for any craft approaching us within two miles. That would mean that any craft closing the distance between us would make the system alert us and mark the bogey.

It had only been five minutes since programming the system that it gave the alert. I looked at the screen to see two bogeys with circles flashing around them. I picked up the microphone and called to Kevin and Tiny. "I want you guys to be aware that there are two craft closing on us. If they get close, you should be able to outrun them. Do it if it comes to that. We can't call the Coast Guard yet, since we don't know if it is a threat. I just wanted you two to know there may be a problem."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.