Cody Becomes a Man
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My fourteen-year old stepson is small for his age and needs a confidence boost. My college-age sister comes for a visit and she gives him just that and a whole lot more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   2nd POV  

Jennifer:

I had slipped down the hall and, yes, the door was just slightly ajar. Lori was standing up next to the bed, reaching across and pulling off her top, I shifted and saw my stepson, naked, laying on his bed watching my sister take her bra off, his pretty cock aimed at the ceiling.

Oh, my god, he's naked. I must have realized that he would be naked if they had sex but the true realization that my cute stepson would be sprawled out naked with his cock in the air, was something I wasn't quite prepared for.

I just had to look away for a moment. Then, looking back, I saw Cody's penis disappearing into my sister's mouth. God, she was sucking him off. My cute, little stepson. Getting his first blowjob.

Oh, Lori is giving him a good one, too. I hate to say it, but, after all, I'm human, watching it was turning me on. I had my hand down in my panties as I peeked back into the room right as Lori suddenly raised up off Cody and his cum shot all over her face and breasts as she laughed and got up over him and kissed and rubbed against him spreading his semen all over their chests.

She then raised up and asked him to lick his cum off her breasts and I put a finger up inside me as I watched my stepson enjoying his first sexual experience.

Lori:

When I felt the first spasm, the very first pulse in the underside of his cock, I quickly pulled up off him and his cum spurted out all over my face and neck and breasts. Perfect. Just what I wanted. I'm very good at sensing the beginning of a guy's ejaculation, the telltale little throb does it every time.

I leaned over him and rubbed my breasts all over his bare chest spreading his semen all over the two of us, then I got up over him with my breasts right in his face and said, "Now, you can lick me nice and clean. And take your time about it. I'm in no rush," as I move my pussy back and forth across his tummy.

Now, at the risk of being branded every awful name in the book, Cody was beautiful. Yes, beautiful. He was a boy Adonis. His body was youthful, slender, even boyish. He had been laying on the bed stretched out under me, his skin pale, limbs trim, penis slender and long, just a perfect young man. I found him very arousing. Yes, Cody turned me on.

As he licked my breasts clean and I rubbed my pussy around on his middle, his cock kept grazing my butt and I put my hand back, lifted up a bit, pushed his cock down and sat on it. It was folded between us running right along the crease of my labia so I began sliding forward and backward as he tried to lick me clean.

"Oh, that feels so good, what you're doing underneath you. Sliding on me. Oh, oh, god, oh, it feels so good."

"Mmm, it feels good to me, too, Cody. Let's just do this nice and slow like this, okay. We've got all night."

"All night. You and me, like this? Really?"

"As long as you want. I take it you are liking this?"

"Oh, I love it, I can't believe this is really happening. I'm so happy, I just love you, Lori. You are incredible. And so beautiful. Oh, and so sexy."

"I think you're pretty sexy, too, Cody. So much that I want you to make love to me tonight. Would you like to do that?"

"Oh, yes, yes. But..."

"What?"

"Well, I really don't know how. I've never done it before. I'm afraid you'll be disappointed."

I got up off him, leaned over and kissed him gently on the lips.

"Oh, Cody, you are so sweet. Thinking of me. Don't worry. I'll show you what you need to know. Did you ever think that it's me that wants you?"

"Really? You're so beautiful. And, all those guys in college, I mean, they must want you a lot."

"Do you? Want me a lot?"

"Oh, yes, yes. So much."

He's laying there, his cock up in the air, as I reached over for it, bent down and gave it a kiss.

"Well, Cody, the first thing if you want to make love to me is to make me ready for you, make me happy. I want you to start by giving me oral sex. Lick my pussy, open it up with your fingers and lick inside, put your tongue up in me. Suck and lick on my clit, Suck on my pussy. Okay?"

"Uh, your clit. Is it inside?"

"Oh, no, look, let me ... um, see, right here, that little thing. Right there? It's my clit and it's very sensitive, really turns a girl on. Like the tip of your cock, like this," and I slip the end of his dick in my mouth and suck for a minute.

"My clit feels that good. Okay, you ready?"

"Oh, yeah, you have the prettiest pu ... uh, vagina."

"Pussy, Cody, it's my pussy. And it really wants you."

Cody:

I've had my friends at school tell me time after time about how good getting a blowjob is, it seems like everyone was getting them but me. And, now, I've been sucked-off by the most beautiful nineteen-year old college girl you can imagine.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.