Cody Becomes a Man - Cover

Cody Becomes a Man

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My fourteen-year old stepson is small for his age and needs a confidence boost. My college-age sister comes for a visit and she gives him just that and a whole lot more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   2nd POV  

Jennifer:

This story is not about me, really, but it does start with me, more or less.

I met my husband, Randy, about five years ago. I was temping in an office and one of the managers in another department was introduced to me, Mr. Phillips. Well, soon Mr. Phillips became Randy, then after the assignment was over and I went on to other work, Randy and I began going out.

He was really a wonderful guy. Steady, great sense of humor, very nice to be with. He was also interesting, always informed on the world, interesting to talk with. Randy also liked good food and good wine, and was adult, something this twenty-one year old woman found lacking in many guys my age. Randy was seventeen years older than me, so, I suppose, a lot of people thought he was robbing the cradle or that I was a 'trophy bride.'

He was not. I was not. I really liked being with him, he was terrific.

His son, Cody, was also terrific. Yes, Randy had been married, his wife died of cancer four years before we met.

As I got to know Randy, of course, it was natural that I also got to know Cody. I soon was in love with both of them. Cody was the sweetest boy, he just stole my heart. Even more so than his father, if that's possible. Cody and I soon were a real team, really friends.

So, when Randy and I got married, I gained a stepson whom I adored. Life was perfect. I didn't care if anybody thought 'trophy wife' when they saw me, I was in love and never happier.

Cody, soon enough, entered his teen years and began confiding in me about girls and sex and all that stuff that I remembered so well. He was small for his age and, even at fourteen, still looked like a boy. Yes, it bothered him and we talked a lot about it.

His size didn't help matters, he was very cute but on the small side and girls in his school just didn't give him a tumble no matter how he tried.

He did try, it wasn't easy, Cody was very shy around girls, I think it was because some of them were at least his size or bigger. So, we would talk about girls and sex, he, like every boy his age, I guess, had endless questions about sex, I tried to answer most of them, though he was very much at ease asking me things, there were a few that slowed me down a bit. I just wasn't prepared for my stepson to be asking me about anal sex and bondage. At fourteen.

Now, at fourteen, Cody was doing what every guy his age does, masturbate. I saw the stains in the wash and had even watched him if his door was ajar. He was doing it at least once, maybe more, a day and there were times when I would watch (he was so cute, he really was.) that I almost wanted to go in and help him relieve his sexual tension. I love Cody, but not that way. I love his father and would never do anything to endanger our marriage. I love Randy with all my heart. I love Cody with all a mom's heart. There's a difference.

Still, his frustrations with girls really tore at my heart.

Cody:

The two biggest things in my life, the things I remember most, that really changed my life, are when my Mom died and then when my Dad met and married Jennifer, my stepmom. Losing my mom, I still don't like to talk about. But getting Jennifer as my stepmom, I love talking about and thinking about.

First of all, she's beautiful. No, really beautiful. I know every kid thinks their mom is beautiful. Well, she really is. And, she's my best friend. I mean it. My best friend. I tell her everything. Well, not quite, you know, really private stuff, like, oh, you know. Anyway, I'm growing up and I just can't seem to get any girls at school interested in me.

I'm short, kind of small all over, and many of the girls are taller than me and just leave me alone. They all seem to like the bigger, more athletic types. So, I get left out.

So, being fourteen, when other guys I know are getting handjobs and blowjobs, some of them even getting laid, all I'm getting are handjobs. My own. And, I know that my dad and Jennifer are doing it, I mean, I can hear them sometimes. Jennifer especially. I close my eyes and try to imagine what my dad is doing to her to make her scream so loud. I know for sure it's not pain. That's for sure.

So, it looks like I'm the only guy in the world who's stuck with doing it himself.

Jennifer:

Every time Cody talks with me about his frustrations with girls, it just hurts. He's so nice and so cute and so wonderful. I just want to take some of those girls in his school and shake them and make them see Cody for what he is. But I know I can't. There's really nothing I can do.

Lori:

I'm so happy that my sister has found the perfect guy for her. The wedding was beautiful, they looked so happy. And the years since seem to have been just that.

It's been about eight months since I've seen my sister and her husband, Randyd little Cody. So, I had a week of vacation time and called her to set up a visit.

"Hi, big sis, ready for a visit?"

"Oh, Lori, sure, whenever, anytime. You know that."

"How's the twenty-second through the twenty-ninth look to you?"

"You're on," and, so, it was set.

I flew in and Jenn met me at the airport. After the usual chat going home, we got me settled in the spare room and poured our first glass of Malbec.

"So, Randy had to make some trip to San Francisco?"

"Oh, yeah, you're gonna miss him the whole time. Just us girls. Oh, and Cody, of course."

"Yeah, how's he going these days in the 'girl' department?"

"Oh, 'bout the same, not much luck."

"God, he's so cute. I mean, I'd do him in a minute."

"Lori, you'd do any guy in a minute. You had more guys by the sixth grade than I've had, period."

"You're just jealous. College is just full of guys. Oh, I'm having a great time."

"Well, I wish Cody was. You said you'd do him in a minute ... would you really?"

"Sis. Are you suggesting ... gee, are you?"

"Well, I know he thinks you're hot stuff."

"Well, I am, that's no secret. Geez, I haven't had a thirteen-year old guy since ... well, anyway."

"He's fourteen, fourteen, three months ago."

"Fourteen, and so cute. Well, it's Spring Break, all my friends are doing it non-stop. Are you serious?"

"Oh, I don't know. I mean, I know you would be good to him, you know, take it slow, make it memorable, give him confidence."

"Memorable I can do, slow, well, depends on what he wants now, doesn't it?"

"Well, as long as Rangy doesn't know. I mean, if you two kind of, you know, get a little more friendly, and..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.