New Life With Mom - Cover

New Life With Mom

Copyright© 2009 by Vektor

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - After moving in with his mom for the first time, a young boy learns how his mother lives, and he starts to experiment.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student  

Eric went most of the day in his new panties. Feeling his opened ass against the soft material of the panties made him hard all day. When he walked around, his dick pushed out against the tight panties making him almost pop out of them.

The following day Eric walked into his mother's room to find her already dressed, with a new pair of panties on the bed. This time she was dressed more professional then what he was use too. She was finishing her makeup, when she turned to him. "I have to go out today, and will be back in a few hours."

Eric picked up the panties and noticed a bulge in the front. "These are different."

"That because their made for boys to wear. The bulge is made to hold your stuff."

Without questioning his mother Eric took off the panties he was wearing and put on the new ones. They slipped on easy and felt snug on his balls. It was like they were being held. His mother walked over to him, and felt how they fit on him.

"I want you wearing these when I get back. I am also bringing back company so put some clothes on over it."

Eric went back to his room to get clothes on. Within a few minutes his mom was gone. He just had to wonder what was going to happen later. With nothing to do, Eric watched TV waiting for his mother to come home.

After a few hours of watching TV Eric heard his mother's car pull into the driveway. He was surprised to see her walk in with another women, and a teenage boy. The women was dressed professional like his mom, while the teenager was dressed in a simple t-shirt and jeans.

"Eric I want you to meet Miss Stacey, she is a co-worker of mine. This is her son Jack."

Eric gave a small wave, and was greeted with a wave back from Jack. Miss Stacey did not wave but walked right up to him to feel his crotch. Shocked by her abruptness, he jumped back.

"He looks cute Rachel, but may need some training."

Rachel walked over to her son and put her hand on the top of his head to reassure him. "He is a good boy and does what he is told too. He made need a little training, but not much"

Rachel then kissed him on the top of his head. "Go in the bedroom and strip to your panties. We are going to be in shortly to start."

Eric turned around to listen to his mother when he heard from Miss Stacy how cute his ass was when he walked.

When Eric got into the bedroom, he stripped down to just his panties, and waited on the bed. He sat at the edge of the bed wondering what was going to happen next. Within a few moments, his mother walked in followed by Miss Stacy and her son. Miss Stacy's son Jack was wearing the same panties Eric was wearing. His sack hung lower, and his dick was clearly erect and visible. It almost looked like it was going to pop out of the thin material holding it back.

Rachel quickly undressed in front of her son to reveal a tight black corset. Her breasts showed at the top of the corset, and her erect nipples were clearly standing at attention. Her sheer black panties left nothing to the imagination, as he could clearly see her hairless pussy through them.

Eric watched as his mother stripped in front of him. His erection pushed the limits of his new panties. He knew his dick wanted freedom, but he knew he should wait for her to say it was ok.

As Eric watched his mother adjust her corset, he saw Miss Rachel undress too. Only thing different was that Miss Rachel had a large flesh like strap-on attached to her waist. Without saying a word, Jack kneeled down in front of his mother and took this large toy in his mouth. Eric's attention was brought back to her when she gave him an order. "Get on the edge of the bed and bend over. Make sure your ass is high in the air too."

Eric got into the position that his mother wanted, and then he went back to watching Jack take this large fake dick all the way in his mouth. He was shocked that he could fit such a thing all the way in his mouth. He figured it must have been at least ten inches long. The sounds of his moth slurping was getting louder too. Eric could see his chest getting covered with the extra salvia that was coming out of his mouth. Eric almost did not notice that his mother was now on the bed in front of him. Her legs was parted and her panties were missing. He could see her open snatch right in front of his face.

Rachel was now in position so her son could bury his face in her pussy. All he needed was the command. Right as she was going to tell him what to do, she felt his mouth eat her moist twat. "How dare you start licking my cunt without being told!"

"I am sorry Mom. Do you want me to stop? I just thought you wanted me to do that."

"I do. But you have to be told to do anything. Now you have to be punished."

Miss Stacy jumped in with. "Would you like me to help him better understand rules and consequences Rachel?"

Rachel smiled, and shot back. "Maybe a little punishment might not hurt."

Eric felt his mother's hand on the back of his head pushing his face back towards her pussy. All he could do was lick her pussy. He worked his tongue around her clit, and cunt hole. He then felt his panties being pulled off his body. Not wanting to upset her even more, he kept his face between her legs the whole time. It was when his ass was completely exposed that his mouth was filled with pussy juice from his mother. He knew he was doing a good job, by the trembling of his Mother's legs as she came in his mouth. The cold air on his ass felt nice, and made his dick even harder. Eric could not help but to get excited about the toy about to be inserted in it. He was just worried it would be too big for him.

As his face was still between his mother's legs, Eric felt the cold drip of lubricant on his anus. As it dripped down the crack of his exposed ass, he then felt the pressure of a finger penetrate his tight rectum. It went slow as it pushed the applied lubricant deep inside his asshole. Eric felt her whole finger push deep in him. Just as his rectum muscles adjusted to this new sensation, it was pulled out.

"Wow, Rachel he is really tight."

Eric felt emptiness after having Miss Stacey pull her finger out of his tender ass. The pressure returned just as quickly though. This time he could feel the tip of the toy at his boy hole. The pressure built up until his tight rectum gave way to the strap-on. Eric felt the tip penetrate his ass, and continue slowly moving in his bowels until his ass was stuffed with her toy. The sensation of being filled in his ass was overwhelming, and his dick could not stop throbbing.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.