New Life With Mom
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2009 by Vektor

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - After moving in with his mom for the first time, a young boy learns how his mother lives, and he starts to experiment.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student  

The next day Eric walked into his mother's room to find a new pair of panties to wear. Since it was Saturday, he planned to spend the day playing video games while feeling the tight thong rubbing his ass.

Seeing his mother getting ready was nothing new now. She looked at him and smiled. "I have a surprise for you today. I want you to shower and then I will give it to you"

Eric walked out and went to shower. He was washing himself while his mind wandered about what else his mother could give him. Getting out he put back on the panties he was wearing before and went back to his mother's room. When he got there though she was not there. He heard a noise in her closet and it sounded like boxes being opened. A voice came from the closet. "Get on the bed and take off your clothes. I want you on your hands and knees. You must keep your eyes closed until I tell you to open them ok?

"Ok."

Getting on the bed Eric stripped off his clothes and waited. It was not until the closet door closed that he shut his eyes. He heard his mother walk over to him and get behind him. The feeling of cold air on his asshole made him aroused a little. The sensation of something cold and wet on his puckered asshole gave him a chill down his spine.

"Now I am going to go slow at first. You need to stay relaxed or it might hurt a little."

Rachel wasted no time with sliding her lubed finger in her son tight butt hole. With a steady hand she penetrated her son rectum for the second time. With her lubed finger she was able to slide it in with out that much resistance. She used her other hand to cup his balls and see if this had the desired reaction she wanted him to have.

Eric felt his ass open to allow his mother's finger to slip in it. "It fills big in there."

"It should fill a little pressure, but it should start to feel good soon."

As Rachel started to move her finger in and out of her son's well-lubricated ass, she noticed his erection growing in her hand. While moving her finger fuck his little ass, she started to stoke his growing erection. Within a few pumps of her hand, she could now feel that she was getting the desired effect on his cock. She pulled her finger out of his ass to see that his anus held open for a little.

"That felt really good mom, put your finger back."

"I know, but I have something special than just my finger."

After asking his mother for more, Eric once again sensed something pushing in on his anus. Having lube almost dripping from his tight hole he felt his ass open and stretch to fit what his mother was giving him. The pressure against his butt hole was too much and what ever his mother was putting in his ass finally pushed into his tight rectum. The sense of being filled was like nothing he ever felt before. Just as his body accepted being penetrated, it moved. Eric could feel this thing in his ass move out. Just as he was going to ask his mother to put it back, he felt it slam back into his ass. Like before it moved out and in again with a steady rhythm.

Rachel could feel her son's cock throb and twitch ever time she shoved her strap on in his ass. She was not letting go in all the way, but she was not letting his ass go unfilled either. She knew that his ass needed to be worked up before she could start slamming her dildo farther in his ass. Within a minute she could feel that his cock ready to explode. She pulled her dildo out of his ass to see her son's ass still open, and ready for more. "Get on the bed and lay down."

Eric was at a loss when his ass was no longer filled with his mother's toy. As he lay down on the bed, he watched his mother engulf his erection with her mouth. Still having his ass open and throbbing, made him blow his load very quickly. As he erupted in his mother's mouth, he waited to finish before opening his mouth. Without saying a word, Eric watched his mother move over and give back what he shot in her mouth.

Eric lay on the bed reeling from his new experience. He glanced over to see his mother take off a dick that was strapped to her waist. It was almost the same size he was but it was a little more width than he had. Seeing her wash it and clean herself gave him the chance to watch her ass move and wiggle with every body movement. After she cleaned it she walked to her closet and he got up and grabbed his panties.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.