New Life With Mom - Cover

New Life With Mom

Copyright© 2009 by Vektor

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - After moving in with his mom for the first time, a young boy learns how his mother lives, and he starts to experiment.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student  

The following day Eric went about his normal routine. Before school Eric tried to get into his mother's room but she was there the whole time. Eric wanted to get back into her panty drawer, but could not find the right time before he left for school. She seemed to be taking extra time doing her make up and picking out her clothes today.

Later that night Eric waited to hear the same soft banging from his mother's room. About an hour after he was in bed he heard the front door open. Eric knew that his mother was downstairs, and he could open his bedroom door and leave without her noticing. While he was trying to hear what was spoken, he heard the door to his mother's room close. Opening his door, Eric quietly crept down the stairs making sure not to make any noise. Once downstairs he moved to her door and waited. Within a few minutes he started hearing soft moans. With his ear glued to the door the sounds of his mother moaning softly. These were the same soft moans she made while demonstrating how she masturbated. Eric got the same hard erection, while hearing his mother moan. Her sweet soft moans of ecstasy, helped fuel Eric's masturbation session at the door to his mother's bedroom. He was thinking she was having sex but was still confused on how sex actually happened. Now he wanted to see it happen, and not just listen through a door.

The following night Eric got ready for bed earlier than he was supposed to. Rachel was about to get ready after dinner, when Eric told her that he was tired and going to bed early. She gave him a kiss on the head and wished him good night. Instead of going to bed he crept into his mothers room and hid in her closet. Eric moved the sliding door open just a crack so he could peer in and get a clear view of her bed.

After waiting in the closet for more than thirty minutes he saw his mother walk in and go into her bathroom. While the water was running Eric was already feeling the excitement and it started to show in his crotch. Without making a noise Eric continued to wait for his mother to step out and show off her naked body to him. It was when the front door closed that he realized her company had arrived. With the sound of the door close he saw his mother walk out wearing only a lacy bra and skimpy panties. His heart was pounding so hard with the excitement he was almost worried that someone would her it. When the bedroom door opened he got a bigger surprise.

The whole time Eric thought his mother was having sex with a man and she had a boyfriend. His entire scheme was bent on see his mother having sex with some man. Instead a teenager walked into his mother's bedroom. He must have been in high school or something, but he was no adult. He had an average build and was wearing faded blue jeans and a black t-shirt.

Rachel was putting lotion on when Jeff walked in. When the door open Rachel turned to greet him and smiled.

"You look really sexy Ms. Sloan"

"Thank you Jeff. Are you ready to get started?"

"Yes Ms. Sloan." Jeff relied with eager anticipation, as he started to undress.

Eric watched in awe as his mother stood before this teenager who was in the process of dropping his pants in front of him. Eric could see the side of this unknown teenager, and his penis hanging down in front of him.

Rachel sat on the edge of the bed and with her had she beckoned Jeff to approach her. As Jeff stepped out of his jeans, he threw off his shirt and went to the bed. He was then before this mother who was about to swallow his erection.

Eric watched as his mother slurped on this teenager's dick. His view was obscured and he could only see the backside of Jeff while he moved his body to meet his mother's slurping mouth. Watching his ass cheeks squeeze and release as he moved his body to force his cock further down her thought.

Eric wanted to turn away but knowing the act of sex was in front of him, kept him glued to the scene. He wanted to tell his mother to stop, but wanted her to continue at the same time. He resigned himself to having a raging hard on while seeing this unknown boy mouth fuck his mother. Grabbing his dick Eric tried to keep pace with the sounds of his mothers slurping noise, as she sucked on this cock. He could only imagine the sight of his mother going down on this dick.

Pulling herself off from this throbbing cock with drool coming down from her mouth. "I want you to last a little longer this time, so don't go as fast."

Eric could now see the boy back off and his mother came into view again. This time she was on the bed with her legs spread wide open. She was only ten feet away but Eric strained his eyes to see his mother's wet snatch, as she lay on the bed ready to be filled up by teenage cock. He could only see a partial view of her body and to Eric's disappointment her pussy was partial covered.

With building excitement, he saw the teenager get on the bed and position himself in between his mother. Eric knew that they were about to commit to full-blown sex any second. He had his dick out and was working his hand up and down on it waiting for his first sight of sex.

Seeing this unknown teenage on his knees between his mothers leg was getting him so worked up too. Eric saw as he leaned forward to put his cock right into his mother's twat, but his mother's raised leg blocked the actual insertion. Leaning forward he watched him raise and lower his body. Eric could not look away as this teenager was fucking his mother slowly. Eric was upset that he could not see up close, but was happy to see this much. His heart was beating with great excitement as he watched his first live sex show. He wanted to see a woman other than his mother have sex but he was more interested in any view of sex he could get.

Eric could not control himself any longer as he started jerking off. He went slowly on purpose too. He could feel within a few strokes that he would come too quickly. He matched the increasing rhythm of his mother getting pounded by this boy the best he could. Having to stop a few times, Eric was getting ito the hang of this jerking off. He could hear the moans coming from both his mother and her younger lover. It covered up the sounds of Eric beating his cock for all it was worth. Then he heard loud groans from the teenager as his body stiffened real quick.

In a sudden panic Eric heard his mother call out. "Don't cum so soon again."

Eric was close but still not there when he heard his mother call out. "Its ok, Jeff we can work on it another day."

Eric was disappointed that it was over so quickly. He had missed seeing if he shot the same stuff he did out from the penis. He was now wondering if he had came at all. He was so worked up to this point and now he felt let down. He watched Jeff put on his clothes. By the time Eric was pulling up his underwear both of them were already out of the room. Eric was now by himself in his mothers closet with his hard on. He knew that he had to leave quickly, and he opened the door to get out. Just as he stood up to leave the bedroom his mother walked in.

"Eric! What are you doing in my room?"

Eric saw his mother standing before him wearing only bra and panties. Her face looked angrier then the first time he was caught in her room. He knew that she would not understand the reason he was in there.

"I was just getting something real quick."

Seeing the closet door open Rachel knew exactly what her son was up to. "You were watching the whole time, weren't you? And you where jerking off wearing my panties again!"

"I was just wanting to see what was going on."

"Well you saw something you shouldn't have. I can't believe you spied on me. I thought you just had the problem with wearing my panties, but now I have a peeping tom. Go to your room until I decide how to punish you."

Eric felt a lump in his throat and put his head down in utter shame. He walked out the door heading to his room. Knowing he did something wrong. He was so desperate to see his mother in the act; he was now in more trouble than ever before. Eric also knew he was in hot water again wearing his mother's panties again. He was more worried about being hit than anything else. He took off his mother's underwear and put them in his secret spot. He then put on his own and went to bed.

Rachel knew that her son had very limited sex knowledge and was trying to explore his sexuality. She was wondering how much he had seen and heard. She felt a little bit guilt at yelling at her son while she was doing something wrong herself. Rachel wanted things to go back to what they were before school started, and she was determined to fix things that went wrong.

Wearing a bathrobe to cover herself Rachel marched upstairs to Eric's room. With a soft knock she was inside and saw her son on his bed crawled up into a ball. She turned on the light to see he was wearing nothing but his own underwear and the blanket was balled up on the foot of the bed. She made her way over to his bed and sat at the edge right next to her son. With a soft touch she stroked her son's hair to get his attention.

Eric woke up to the feeling of fingers in his hair. He no longer hurting inside and was more sorry for what had happened. He realized that his voyeurism got him in trouble.

"I am sorry for yelling at you, but you need to know we still have boundaries in the house. Now I know you must have a lot of questions, so I am going to answer as many as I can."

Eric lifted his body up so he was face to face with his mother. "Why were you with a teenager tonight?"

The gig was up for Rachel and she knew she was going to have to come clean to her son. "What I tell you tonight can never leave this house, ok?

With a quick nod of acceptance Eric was ready to hear what his mother was going to tell him. He again adjusted his position so that he was now right up close to his mother with wide-open eyes.

With a large breath of air, Rachel was about to let her dirty laundry out to her son. "Sometimes, young boys need a little help and practice with their love making. I help young men out with their lovemaking skills. Jeff has a problem with cuming too quickly and I am working with him so he can please a woman.'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.