New Life With Mom - Cover

New Life With Mom

Copyright© 2009 by Vektor

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - After moving in with his mom for the first time, a young boy learns how his mother lives, and he starts to experiment.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student  

During the course of the following week Eric entered school and was instantly the new kid with no friends, and no chance. Although he was not teased or bullied he was ignored. Having a shy and reclusive personality he rarely spoke to anyone. This did not seem to bother him, and he kept his mind focused on his nightly activities. Every night he was getting bolder and braver. Not waiting for her to just enter the shower before leaving, he was now watching his mother take her shower. The blurred view of his mother's naked form did not stop him from thinking what she must look like close up. Eric would only leave when his mother shut the water off.

On the second week of school Eric still managed to talk to only one person briefly. He still did not seem to mind it though. However he did speak to his mother more than ever. The only problem was that his eyes drifted to her bust. His mother did not wear revealing clothes to work, but when she got home and changed it was the opposite. He would stare directly at her chest, waiting for either a movement or a chance to see a bump where the nipples tried poking out.

On the day his mother worked a half-day Eric took the time to make sure he was ready to spy on his mother. He was wearing a lacy blue thong that barely held his package in. The thong rode right up his ass, and he would pull it up every so often to feel it on his ass. When his mother took an early shower Eric was watching and rubbing his crotch. His dick was poking out the top of the panties when she stepped out of the shower. It drove Eric crazy because he could only see her outlined body from the shower door. On his knees, Eric rubbed his cock harder and faster, but when his leg when numb he moved it too quickly. It kicked the door wide open with a bang. Slamming against the inside the door flung open and made Rachel jump out of her skin.

With a jump Rachel let out a scream "Aahhh!"

Putting on her robe while still dripping wet, Rachel saw her son. He was trying to leave her bedroom on his hands and knees wearing her panties. She could see his ass open while a thong barely covered his little ass. "What are you doing Eric! Are those my panties you're wearing!!"

With utter shock in his face Eric could barely speak. "I, aahh, I did not mean too" looking at his mother's face Eric knew that he was caught and there was no way out of it. He just thought that she would send him off and that he would not be living there anymore."

"Please let me stay. I promise I won't do it again"

Rachel felt almost heart broken when he asked to stay and for her not to kick him to the curb. She was not even thinking of doing anything of the sort. She then thought that yelling at him would make him shut down emotionally. Rachel wanted to find out why he was doing it and stop him from doing it again, nothing else

"I still love you Eric. I am not going to make you leave, but we still need to talk about this." Rachel knew that a big talk was going to happen and she let her mind race with thought and ideas to discuss with him.

"First things first, get off the floor and sit on the bed. We are going to have a talk." As Rachel walked over to her dresser she grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her head to dry her hair. Eric thought of what see must look like under the robe and it put some strength back into his erection. He went limp the second he got caught and he felt its return as his dick pressed against the panties. He sat on the bed but he could feel the tip of his cock now poking out of the top of the panties. Rachel sat right beside him on the bed. She was about to speak when she glanced down to see her son sporting a raging erection. It pressed against her lacy silk panties, and the tip of his cock was poking out the top. She could see the full out line of his cock as it stretched the fibers of the skimpy lace panties she wore only a few days before.

The thoughts of boyhood exploration and masturbation let her to realize that he was going through the puberty. "So have long have you been wearing my clothes?"

"I don't wear all of your clothes just your underwear. I like the way they feel."

"I will get you more underwear if you need. This time we can get ones that fit better."

"I like the way these feel though."

"I know, but these are meant for women though."

Rachel looked down again and saw that the head of his cock was now completely out of the panties and that the sides of his balls were also busting out the sides. " I see that you're excited too, but when we handle our bodies needs, we do it behind closed doors. Not in mommies room."

With an amazed look on his face, Eric did not understand how to handle a body's need. "What do you mean, bodies needs?"

Rachel knew that he had no clue of masturbation or anything else. "Eric, have you touched yourself before? You know jerk off and cum?"

Eric was thinking that touching it or rubbing it was masturbation. When his mother mentioned cumming he now doubted himself. "I rub it all the time, but don't cum. I don't think so."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.