Wendy - Cover

Wendy

Copyright© 2009 by Kaffir

Chapter 6

Wendy was still in Bill's arms when they woke almost simultaneously.

"Please make love to me again," she whispered.

"I've got to have a leak first."

"Me too."

"Race you."

She was nearer the door and won. Bill did his best to wait patiently.

"Don't pull the plug," he said, "or I'll have to wait."

"Can I hold it for you?"

"If you want but I can't think why."

"Simple. Women can't aim and it could be fun."

"Well start by lifting the seat."

Wendy got helpless giggles.

"Only gentlemen are allowed to do that," she spluttered.

"You are a very wicked girl, particularly when I'm bursting."

She was instantly repentant.

"I'm sorry, Bill, I wasn't thinking." She forced his semi-erection down. "Well, go on then."

"I can't when I'm erect."

That was a new one. She looked puzzled for a moment and then pealed with laughter. "How very gentlemanly!" she gurgled.

That caused Bill to laugh too and his cock wilted in embarrassment and performed.

"Ooh! Ooh!" chortled Wendy as she aimed it at different points in the loo. "What do I do now?"

"Squeeze the remnants out and give it a gentle shake."

She did that but still dabbed the end with loo-paper for good measure.

"There's a clever boy," she said. "I don't think that after that you need a nappy. Very grown up."

This was much more the Wendy of the weeks after moving in, giggly and mischievous. He pulled her up in his arms and kissed her nose.

"Sometimes," he said, "you are very, very cheeky and I love it when you are."

"Come and show me."

She pulled him back to bed and they fell into each other's arms. She kissed him lovingly.

"Can we do it slow and gentle please, Bill?"

They did.

Sally and Theresa were both downstairs and half way through breakfast when Bill and Wendy appeared.

"So what's the plan for today?" Bill asked.

"Leave me out until this evening," said Sally. "I've got work to do this morning and tennis this afternoon."

"I probably ought to do a couple of hours this morning too," said Wendy ruefully.

"I need to get one or two things for dinner," said Bill. "Would you like to come with me, Theresa, and we'll see some of the sights. Then this afternoon the three of us could go sailing unless you both want to be on your own."

"That sounds a lovely idea," said Theresa. "I haven't sailed for ages."

Wendy nodded her agreement enthusiastically. "They do jolly good ice creams down at the sailing club."

"Pig!" said the other three in chorus.

Bill duly took Theresa off. She had been to the city before but Bill had lived there all his life and was able to show her some hidden gems off the tourist track. Finally he led her to a little coffee house.

"I'm sorry, Theresa," he said, "but I wanted to get you on your own to talk about Wendy."

"I did wonder," she smiled back.

Bill stared at his hands for a while trying to decide how to start. Finally, he took the bull by the horns."

"I hope you don't think I'm taking advantage of her. To a lot of people it might seem that I am."

"No, I don't. I know you're sleeping together, as and when Wendy wants to. I also know that you are putting no pressure whatsoever on her. From what she says and from what I've seen of you since yesterday evening I don't believe you ever could either."

"Thanks. I have to admit that I'm thrilled she does want to sleep with me though. She is a lovely girl and very, very physically attractive."

"Only physically?"

"No! She's a sweet girl. She's full of fun and makes me laugh. I've become very, very fond of her."

Theresa chuckled. "That makes two of you."

"What do you mean?"

"I asked her if she'd fallen in love with you and she said that she hadn't but was very, very fond of you."

"That's a relief."

"But it's not necessarily true."

Bill looked at her sharply.

"From her point of view," Theresa went on. "Last weekend you were the main topic of conversation: 'Bill thinks this, Bill says that, Bill really enjoys'."

"Oh, Lord!"

"I couldn't help thinking that it was all rather more than 'very, very fond'."

"Oh, Lord!"

"So, it's a problem?"

Bill put his head in his hands and nodded. Theresa said nothing but took a sip of her coffee. Finally, when it became clear that Bill was not going to say anything, she asked gently, "Why, Bill dear?"

He shook his head as though to clear his mind.

"Well," he said at length. "Once bitten twice shy. I loved my wife and in some ways I still do. Our divorce was horrid: not because we fought but because what we thought was an overpowering love wasn't. I couldn't provide her with what she needed and she was just as unhappy because her kinks just weren't acceptable to me."

"Kinks?"

"Sado-masochism."

"Oh, you poor man!"

"I'm just not into anything like that. It's one of the things you learn from martial arts. You don't go out to hurt or damage people any more than is necessary to achieve your justifiable needs. I mean I could have thumped the living hell out of Wendy's stalker. I'd have quite liked to in many ways but the discipline kicked in and I'm very glad I didn't."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.