Enemy Combatants
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by U.R.N. My power

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Damon is given mental powers by an evil alien race.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   MaleDom   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

Kinshi Corporation's American office was an imposing edifice situated downtown, surrounded by buildings less than half its size. Damon stopped the sedan in front and ordered a random bystander to take it for a joy ride. His three slaves followed him in. There was a pretty Japanese receptionist in the lobby. Her eyes rolled and she moaned with pleasure as Damon turned her into Slave #4. None of the fetish clothes he'd brought with him would fit her, so he had her strip naked and fall in behind her sisters. He manipulated the pins where the key for the executive elevator went, and soon he was riding said elevator to the top, #4 nuzzling affectionately at her Master's cock through his pants.

Guns swiveled on them as the elevator doors opened. Damon put up a barrier, and the armor-piercing bullets bounced off like B.B.s against a tank. He considered turning their heads around backwards, but decided that was too kind. The company's president, visiting from Japan with his daughter, was made to watch as she was transformed into Slave #5 and gave her new Master a blow job then got fucked to orgasm by her slave-sisters with strap-on dildoes, two at a time.

"Tetsuko, stop this!" her father called.

"She no longer knows that name, Mr. Kinshi." Damon said. "She's just Slave #5 now, a fuck-doll for my pleasure. Now, I want the hit squad that killed my family yesterday in here, unless you'd like me to have her fuck you in the ass with a strap-on."

"How have you done this?" Mr. Kinshi asked.

"The same way I know your language now, Kinshi-san." Damon responded in Japanese. "Telepathy, and mine's as strong as telepathy can get without increasing the size of my head. Now, I want the hit squad." Slave #5 screamed in pleasure, prompting Slaves #1 and #2 to switch out with #3 and #4. Damon held up his hand, freezing the girls. "Girls, I don't think Mr. Kinshi believes I'd have #5 rape his ass, or that she'd obey."

"Whatever you desire, Master." Slave #5 said. "I exist only to please you." She unfastened the strap-on from Slave #1 and began to affix it to her own pelvis. Mr. Kinshi pressed the intercom button and called for the hit squad that had stormed the company picnic. Damon smiled. He could sense them approaching. He froze them in place when they tried to draw weapons on him. With their muscles locked as tight as rigor mortis, no longer responding to their mind's demands, he was free to do as he wished. He touched the closest one, confirming that he was indeed one of the ones he sought, and locked his mind in a loop of emotional torment and phantom physical agony. His eyes became as wide as dinner plates and he flopped limply to the floor, screaming from his own personal hell. He moved down the hit-squad, doing the same to each member, one by one.

"Are you done now? Change my daughter back!"

"I am the one who gives commands here." Damon said, his eyes narrowing as he glared at Mr. Kinshi. "Slaves 1-4, hold him down. #5, ream his ass out with the strap-on."

"Yes, Master." the slaves said in unison. Damon prevented the rest of the board from trying to get away. Everyone had to watch as Mr. Kinshi was anally violated by the sex slave who had once been his daughter. His mind was awash in shame and disgust, but there was arousal there as well, which heightened the shame. Damon smiled as he enhanced the pleasure just enough to ratchet up the shame. The man made a sticky mess on the underside of the table as he climaxed.

"Hey, Mikey, I think he likes it." Damon said derisively as the strap-on was withdrawn. Mr. Kinshi got to his feet and jumped out the window. Damon stopped his descent telekinetically and brought him back in, prodding #5 to kick him in the balls once for his initiative.

"Master makes all decisions now." Slave #1 said. #4 and #5 nuzzled affectionately at Damon's cock through his pants.

"That's right." Damon said, putting the two slaves to sleep. He levitated them and lay them on their backs on the table. Touching his hands to any part of their bodies he didn't want hair to grow, he killed the follicles with psi ability, leaving them bald in those places. He then put his hands on the girls' chests and redirected what scant fat cells he could find to their breasts. The board watched in awe as each girl's breasts grew--slightly but noticeably. While they were gawking, Damon reached his mind out, taking hold of those of his audience. Those who had had anything to do with the planning of the attack at the company picnic received the same fate as the hit squad. The remainder had their worldview radically altered--and now Damon was at the center of it. There were six of the original board of twenty-four left. The new converts dragged the condemned out into the foyer, where medics were summoned.

Damon spent the rest of the day making the company--and everyone in it--his to command. In the hours from the time the paramedics hauled away the shrieking businessmen in padded wagons until he bedded down for the night in the president's luxury suite at a nearby hotel, his harem doubled from five to ten members, all blissfully unaware that they had ever been anything other than toys for their Master's pleasure. Slave #10 was a busty French maid who had been cleaning the suite when Damon had taken over. He let her keep her accent, since it was sexy.

Damon was awakened briefly several times during the night by terrors he forgot upon waking. The only things he managed to hang onto were a sense of impending disaster, distrust and paranoia.


The next day, Damon made preparations to move the entire operation to a city called Waco, Texas. It was time to fulfill his promise to the aliens. He purchased a defunct hospital and the parking garage next to it, then hired contractors to renovate them to his specifications. He had hit squads scouring Manhattan, robbing the radiology departments of all the local hospitals. The radioactive material he loaded into one of the former president's bulletproof limos. He left the remainder of the board in charge, while he and his harem traveled to Russia on a corporate jet.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.