The F Field - Cover

The F Field

Copyright© 2009 by Murakami

Big Bangs at The Large Hadron Collider

Science Fiction Sex Story: Big Bangs at The Large Hadron Collider - Sometimes, playing with the fundamental forces of the universe can have sexy results. And sometimes, it can be life changing.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Slow   School   Transformation   Nudism  

"... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1 ... impact!"

The screens went white for a second, and then lines began spreading out from the center. A general cheer went up throughout the room.

"Well, my friends, it is official: after all the bad magnets, alignment problems, and other Bullshit, we have collision," Dr. Legard said in French. "Here's to us, my fellow physicists and engineers," he added, raising his glass high.

There was a collective here here, and a quaffing of champagne. Several people left, with a few high fives, to go meet significant others for celebrations, and gradually crowd dropped to six. Dr. Jules Legard looked around the room at the others who were staying on standby. Joining him on the magnetic system was Dr. Mike Richter, a German engineer and the project's token old, fat biddy, selected not so much for her skill at designing magnetic systems as to show a lack of age or sexual discrimination. Over at the computer stations, John Birmingham, a scrawny, pale kid from England, and Hans Gubler, a tall, skinny kid from Sweden, were making sure that both the data recording systems and the transmission to physics departments around the world were going okay. On the sensor monitor was Joseph Wishard, the short balding French-American Physicist who had insisted on staying to make sure his detector was working. Last, but certainly least, on the emergency panel was Antigua Schristave, the black-haired, large boobed undergrad from somewhere in the Balkans who clearly was only along because she was sleeping with her professor.

"A great accomplishment for mankind, but not for my Friday night," he muttered, and the he a Dr. Richter set about placing the guideway magnets on standby for the weekend.


Out in the collider, the intense energies released by the collision bent the fabric of reality, and, just for a second, something snapped. The rent space and energy fell back together as the collision ended, merging with a sliver of energy that had seeped into the universe from somewhere else, and an energy field unlike anything ever seen before coalesced. Caught in the collider runway's containment field, it traveled along the track until, their job done for the day, the magnetic coils were lowered to their standby energy, allowing the field to bleed through the radiation shielding and into the control room.


"All systems green," Antigua called out as the old people finished powering down the magnets. 'Whew, no problem with the magnets this time. I was so scared that they would blow again. How can I write a grad thesis on the data from this thing in a few years if it keeps breaking?' she thought. The dangerous part over, she untensed, adjusting her pantsuit, which had bunched up a bit during the test. 'Man, now that the test is over, this is just boring. just a bunch of lights blinking on and off. Just remember the recommendation. Working on a collider like this will make me a shoe-in for that fellowship next year. It's almost worth listening to that French asshole and his oh-so-polite insinuations that I'm sleeping with Dr. Koepenbager.'

Some noise from the magnetics station caught her attention for a second, but after taking a look, she saw that there was no problem. 'He accuses me of sleeping with the professor? At least I'm not Shtuping my 5th wife on a bench as soon as my work is done. PS: ewww.'

Legard meanwhile was busy feeling up his 5th wife, Mike, on the magnetics station's bench seat. Now that work was done, he had the chance to feel up his hot, 22 year old wife, all signs of obesity and her former 80+ years gone, pulling at her her frumpy blouse, which ripped open easily as it thinned to shear lace, and then diving into her bra clad boobies as the bland under-wire combo sprouted lace and retreated below her nipples, which he held onto as they moved higher, driven by a bra size jump from AA to B. She had her hands inside his tight pants and was fondling his dick as he dropped to 23 years old, his 6 inch dick, which she suddenly remembered wasn't quite fully hard, growing to its full 8 inches under her continued ministrations.

Mike moaned appreciatively as Jules worked her boobies like a pro, moaning passionately and loudly in her sexy soprano. Her man had her blouse open, and the boob mauling he was giving her made her glad she never wore a bra. She fidgeted lightly, soaking her panties, as Jules pulled one hand off of her boobs and unzipped her skirt, which fortunately zipped all the way down, so she didn't have to stop rubbing her bare, moist cunt across the chair. Jules took over that duty from the bench, sticking 2 fingers up her cunt, as she lay back. Mike drew a sharp breath at the intrusion, scooting forward onto his hands while rubbing her leg across his dick, which she still hadn't managed to get to his full impressive 9 inches, drawing a pleased grunt. Mike couldn't help thinking about her sisters for a second.


At Jules Legard's shateu in Paris, his wife, Claudette, wheeled herself around in the kitchen, preparing her dinner. The maid, Cathy, was upstairs cleaning, and despite her disability, Mrs. Legard had no intention of calling her down just to make a sandwich. She hoisted her 72 year old body up, grabbing the bread from the counter, and then wheeled over to the table. As she made her sandwich, she thought back on her 63 years, wrinkles evaporating, and was grateful for the strength of character that 12 years in a wheelchair had given her, despite the inconveniences. She could still remember that day when she was 42 ... no, 33, and the car accident had robbed her of the use of her legs. Cathy meandered her tight body into the kitchen, wearing only a loose slip that slightly resembled a maids outfit to conceal her tight b-cups, her red hair framing her 19 year old face.

"Would you like a sandwich too," asked Claudette, giving her wife an appreciative once over. Claudette smiled prettily and blushed as her boobs firmed back up to where they had sat when she was 20, and crossed her legs demurely under her long T-shirt.

"No thanks, I'm good, although later I'm going want some sugar, baby," replied Cathy, leaning down and plunging 2 fingers quickly into Claudette's bare pussy, causing her to jump. "Nothing like your sauce to tide me over while Catarine and Helen are at their graduation," she added, liking Claudette's juices off her fingers. "I still can't believe we finally managed to talk Jules into marrying those two foxes. I tell you, I wanted to hit that since the moment I laid eyes on them. Oh, that's nice," she finished, as Claudy grabbed her from behind, one hand on her cunt, the other caressing her body from behind, driving her sister-in-marriage against the counter. She felt like she hadn't had any in a while, and now she wanted some sauce of her own.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.