New Millennium Universe Prolog 2 - Cover

New Millennium Universe Prolog 2

Copyright© 2009 by Pariahsolo

Prologue: Vanished - The New Millennium Universe

Phillip David stretched lazily before rolling over to look at his companion. He thought of her as his girlfriend but Sharon Kohler wasn't willing for that sort of commitment from Phillip.

Rubbing his eyes to clear the sleep from them he smiled as he took in Sharon's sleeping backside. The blanket on her side had been kicked off and the over-sized football jersey she always wore to bed had ridden up so that it was bunched around her abdomen. Bending forward, Phillip kissed her offered bare flank.

That kiss soon turned into a hug as he squeezed her pelvis, "Uhh ... no not now..."

Rising to kiss her cheek, "Shhh, go back to sleep, I am just cuddling."

Sharon rolled over on to her back, still asleep, to hug Phillip back, her face turned away from Phillip and her chest slightly rising with each breath she took.

Phillip chewed on his lip; he did have a morning hard on and even though he didn't act it, he constantly craved sex. He debated if he was going to resist the urge that he was suddenly feeling.

Sharon was seven years his senior and their companionship had one major cause that kept them together; they were both deformed. Phillip suffered a horrendous accident when he was at the 'school' in upstate New York years earlier; that accident left his penis misshaped and scarred. It was thin and because of the scar tissue warping the length and its head, always semi-hard. It could get harder but never could it go completely limp or soft. The glans was also misbegotten with a vicious slash separating it so that less than half of the left side was shrunken and not uniformed with the larger right side.

As much as Phillip wished Sharon slept naked, he only had to look down at the boxers that he wore to bed each night to see how much of a hypocrite it would be of him to ask Sharon to do that.

Phillip met Sharon when one of the psychiatrists that he worked with introduced them. The psychiatrist did so because Phillip was not willing to have a relationship with anyone, "normal". Being called 'pig dick' hurt more than any mere words should have.

Sharon had her own scars; in her case it was her missing mammary glands from when she had a double mastectomy due to breast cancer. Like some breast cancer survivors; Sharon was going on four years, she opted to not have any re-constructive surgery, not even tattoos in lieu of her missing nipples and aureoles. Instead she had two wicked raised scars that were still angry red and outlined where her womanly breasts had once been.

She had refused re-constructive surgery because she had been very angry that her body had failed her. That anger lasted over three years and when she was ready to join the world; she had gotten used to her scars and sometimes even thought of them as badges of courage.

Dating was not easy; she had met numerous men who were nice, sweet and gentlemanly but all of them had issues when they saw her naked. Too many times her lovers could not get or stay hard while they were with her. A couple of men were fine if the bedroom was dark, but Sharon liked to fuck in the light; she liked to look at her lovers.

Sharon had been starting to worry; she knew that in New York City; there had to be at least ten or twenty guys who could accept her as she was but she wasn't finding them. She broke down and told her shrink. Her shrink had stayed with Sharon when she was not a particularly nice person, when she was down and needed their particular brand of caring. Her shrink had a side job with the UN and thought she knew the perfect man for Sharon.

Sharon didn't think Phillip was perfect for her but they were a good fit and Phillip had no compunction with Sharon's scars. He did have compunctions with his own scars and unfortunately, that hang-up more often than not reared its ugly head in the bedroom.

Phillip hated his penis even though Sharon thought it looked fine (what penis was gorgeous to begin with?) and she loved oral sex but Phillip refused; he hated the thought of a female's mouth near his twisted penis.

Sharon didn't understand that quirk and didn't think it was a mouth that had shredded Phillip's penis; an event that Phillip did not talk about and Sharon did not press, much.

Phillip acted; slowly he pushed the Jets jersey higher and higher until he could start to see the welt like scars on Sharon's elevating chest. He knew to be especially careful around the raised scars because they were sensitive. When the thin jersey was bunched as tight as he thought he could get away with under Sharon's chin his right hand moved to the inverted area that used to hold a mammary gland. Slowly, gingerly he caressed the uneven skin that showed bone protrusions of Sharon's ribs.

Phillip didn't know why he was drawn to Sharon's scars when he hated his own scars even though his penis was fully functional and if he was forced to he could admit that the larger right side of his glans was even more sensitive now than it was prior to the 'accident'.

As he continued to caress his lover while she murmured in her sleep Phillip's penis throbbed. The beast wanted out of its cage; the pig dick.

When Phillip broke up with his college sweetheart Stacy he broke her heart. When all of her pleading and begging resulted in naught she got angry and struck out the only way she knew that Phillip would feel the same pain she was feeling; she told him to keep his ugly pig dick away from her.

Stacy was like Phillip; both were Para's, gifted with paranormal abilities. In Phillip's case, he could form an electromagnetic 'field' around him that he could shape into rudimentary forms. The forms were mostly simple shapes like wings, swords and shields and there was a severe limit on how far the forms could be manifested away from him. There was three advance forms that he taught himself how use. Two forms were; ultra thin tentacles which he could use to 'feel' up to ten feet from his body; and compressing and 'wrapping' the 'field' tightly around his body which granted him paranormal speed, strength and leaping abilities.

The last form and the one the Phillip was most proud, of because it took extreme concentration to pull off, was a shell or cone formed around his body with his field 'spinning' rapidly inside the cone. With his field spinning and compressing the air sucked in the cone near Phillip's head, it would come out near his feet as a thrust of air that could propel Phillip upwards at hundreds of miles per hour.

Stacy's Para-ability was more mental; she was an empathic projector who specialized in manipulating the mind's erogenous zones. Both had their issues and in the end neither had been able to work through them and Phillip decided to end their relationship when he decided to move back to New York state after graduating college at age 19.

Phillip shook his head out of his reverie and went back to concentrating on his current girlfriend. For a long time Phillip was unhappy and thought that moving to New York was a mistake but being with Sharon made him very happy. His heart swelled and he bent to kiss her lovingly on her forehead.

His lips never touched because a loud alarm sounding in his sub-dermal receiver; it was a long multi-pulsed alarm that told Phillip that someone in the UN Security Council Paranormal Peace Keeping Force had been attacked.

Jumping from bed Phillip turned the annoying buzzer off and sent out a loud mental broadcast, "This is Field, standing by."

In the thirty nine seconds it took for a reply to come back Phillip had thrown off his boxers, pulled on a jock strap and his blue jumpsuit and was pulling his left boot on.

"Field, RG3 over."

Phillip nodded in recognition of the Psi-Tech on the other end, "Roger RG3, what's the buzz?"

"SG1 sent out the alarm, Steelwolf was on a takedown and went offline. NYPD-PD is on hand can't find SW."

"Come back?"

Ronnie Galbraith understood Field's confusion because information was still scarce, "Say again, Sierra Whiskey is offline and body cannot be found. NYPD has containment."

"Roger that, I am in route what is the six?"

"A warehouse in the Bronx along the Hudson River. Do you need a pickup over?"

"Negative, I will fly there myself; when I hit the Bronx I will stop for directions, over."

"Roger that, standing by until you contact me."

"Going offline in thirty."

Phillip had finished putting his boots on during the quick mental conversation and was sealing the Velcro tabs of his jumpsuit when he heard a voice behind him, "Going somewhere lover boy?"

Looking to the balcony door, Phillip quickly crossed over to the bed and kissed Sharon on each cheek, "Duty calls."

For a long time Phillip kept from Sharon that he was a Para and was a member of the UN's Blue Team; he just told her that he worked security at the UN. When Sharon's high rise was condemned after Assault Monger damaged it trying to slay the New York Spider, Phillip naturally offered his place for her to stay. It was only after she said yes that he confessed who he really was.

Sharon predictably got angry with him more for his duplicity than the fact that he wasn't exactly normal and had a very dangerous job. Her anger quickly dissipated after she saw him fly off their fortieth floor balcony a couple of times. She had known quite a few female friends who wanted nothing more than to snog a Para and there she was living with one.

It wasn't until she saw Phillip and the Blue Team on live TV battling the War Monger, trying to stop his rampage that she truly understood what she was involved with. She dealt with that anxiety by refusing to talk to Phillip about his 'job' and not watch or read any news.

She surprised herself when she raised her hand to touch Phillip as he walked away; it was only when Phillip was on the balcony and turning to wave goodbye to her that she lowered her hand. She watched him squat down, pause like he was concentrating and then he was gone; flying away. Lying back down she grabbed Phillip's pillow to bear hug it while she closed her eyes and wished she could go back to sleep.

Phillip loved flying; even before his power manifested his one constant wish was that he could fly. Now he could and thrilled at every second he was airborne.

His initial powered jump threw him close to four hundred feet further in the air; at the apex he dived down to pick up speed before deploying his field like a streamlined hang-glider that quickly threw him back up into the air. He repeated this process multiple times as he followed the Hudson River. He wanted to conserve his endurance and only twice summoned his 'rocket field' to move him faster towards his goal.

About ten minutes later crossed over into the Bronx and landed on the roof of a riverfront property.

His field had one other dynamic that he generally considered a boon but at times like this it was more of a drawback. When his field was manifested it provided him a strong shield against mental attacks as well as blocking all forms of telepathy. The sub-dermal receiver was totally useless to him while his field was up and so in cases like now, Phillip needed to land and lower his field so he could rejoin the Psi-Tech's network.

RG3 was waiting for Phillip's mental call and he soon was on his way back in the air in the right direction. Once Phillip got close all of the flashing lights from New York's Finest told him he was in the right spot.

After briefly circling the warehouse in question to ensure there was not a standoff ongoing Phillip landed in front of the tractor trailer that showed obvious proof that Steelwolf had been there.

The police officers and emergency personnel present ignored Field as he stood there taking in the scene; Phillip thought about asking for the Officer in Charge but instead lowered his field, "SG1?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.