Echoes of the Black Knight - Cover

Echoes of the Black Knight

Copyright© 2009 by ObviousPseudonym

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sir Daniel Pascov wanders the land as a travelling Knight, taking jobs as a mercenary. But he hides a dangerous secret in his past. Three years ago he was the Black Knight, the scourge of Appalania, the man who raped whole villages and fought whole armies. Now, for the first time, he is forced to come face to face with the results of the actions in his previous life and has to make a choice: does he deal the consequences or carry on running away from his memories.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   First   Violence  

Tied up, muscles straining to get out, body nude and sweating, she looked amazing. Apart from the badly shorn hair her body was beautiful, her large breasts slightly flattened by being on her back, all her limbs spread out and pulled in all directions and her pussy exposed.

Her blue eyes glared angrily at me, wanting to shout and curse at me, but I'd gagged her with one of my undershirts. I wasn't going to start asking questions until I was sure she was going to answer them.

I walked towards her, smiling both down at her and at the feeling of excitement behind me as Sophie stared at us. After the ambush I'd tied down the female ambusher up and buried the dead bodies again, then decided to wait a while for them to calm down.

It had worked, and in the warm late afternoon air I gently ran my hand along her leg, gently pushing in the slightest amount of desire. Her tightly muscled legs were soft and smooth, and I could feel exactly where to press to cause a spike of desire.

Ignoring her pussy I carried on fondling her body as she vibrated in anger. "Are you going to answer my questions?" Ignoring her frantically nodding head I leered, pinching her nipples and tugging slightly as her breath caught. "I don't really believe you right now. So I'm just going to make sure."

Cataloguing her responses in my mind, I slowly started bringing her up the long road to orgasm. I pulled out my horsehair brush and softly started brushing up and down the insides of her thighs. Meanwhile I gently ran my finger between her pussy lips, smiling at the first hints of wetness.

I started brushing around her nipples, grasping her breasts firmly and squeezing slightly again and again. I could feel the tingles going straight to her clit and she bucked upwards, thighs tightening trying to squeeze them together.

I moved back a bit, letting the desire from all over her body coalesce into a small ball of fire in her pussy. As she calmed down a bit I swilled some saliva round my mouth then wet my middle and ring fingers before sliding them into her pussy, pressing on the bottom wall and firmly rocking my hand back and forth. She moaned, hips thrusting back as if fucking a cock. Meanwhile I leant over and took her nipple in my mouth, sucking on it.

The assassin was easily aroused, already near orgasm. But I wasn't going to let her come for a long, long time.


Breath panting, eyes bulging she pleaded at me wordlessly to let her come, her hips bucking to try and get me to touch her clit just a bit harder. I smiled down at her. Only two hours and I really think she'd do anything to come. Quietly I asked "Are you going to answer my questions yet."

Nodding furiously, her hands in tight fists, I reached up with my left hand and removed the gag. "Fuck, fuck, oh, please, please". I heard a low moan behind me and I glanced back to see Sophie, eyes closed, squeezing one breast and with her other hand under her robe, arm vibrating furiously. I was so focused on the woman in front I hadn't noticed the building sexual energy behind me.

I winced, slightly guiltily. Unfortunately there was nothing I could really do to stop her watching. Shrugging, I returned to my interrogation. "So, why did you ambush us?"

"Stop you. Coven warned that. That. Oh please just a little more?" I ran one finger along her pussy lips, causing her to gasp, wide open, unable to breathe. "Fuck. Umm ... Priestesses gonna, they're gonna bring back the, the Black Knight."

My hand jerked, shocked, just enough to rub and press against her, tipping her over the edge. I automatically pressed my middle and ring fingers into her blazing hot wet depths and squeezed her clit area with my hand rhythmically as she came to extend the pleasure. She screamed in pleasure, body wracked with convulsions and staring out into the darkening sky.

Limp, drenched in sweat and knackered she collapsed against the ropes. I took a moment to soak up the pleasure and energy, enjoying it flow through me. Then I had to focus because Sophie was slapping at the assassin, screaming "No. No. You bitch, stop lying."

I grabbed her and pulled her away, landing on my back with Sophie wriggling disconcertingly against my cock. Twisting away I stood between them as Sophie stood there, hands on her hips shouting angrily again. "The priestesses are good. They wouldn't bring back the Black Knight. You witches and crones are just lying."

Breathing hard and trying to get her breath back the assassin smiled weakly at us. In a whisper, drained of energy, she said "You wouldn't be so pissed off if you were sure it wasn't true." As I grabbed Sophie's hands to stop her attacking again she continued. "We have some double agents in the priestesses. They say the Oracle prophesised you'd lose your virginity to the Black Knight."

I froze, wondering what was going on. Sophie sagged against me, crying. I kept looking back and forth between the women, with no fucking clue what was going on. I'd heard rumours that there was a soothsayer around here, but my doom was to fuck Sophie? Not if I could help it.

I patted at Sophies shoulders a moment, before putting her down while she came to grips with it and turning back to the assassin. "Why the fuck would someone want to bring back the Black Knight?"

As much as she could while tied she shrugged. Obviously recovering from my sexually teasing her she smiled wearily at me. "No fucking idea. She's why they think it'll work. By the way, I'd have answered your questions if you'd just asked me."

Embarrassed, I shrugged myself. "More fun this way."

"Yeah. It was. Really fucking fun. Don't think I've ever come like that."

"Okay then, whats your name?"

"Natalie."

I smiled. "Nice to meet you Natalie. Well, I've gotten to know you, now you can get to know me."

I started removing my clothes, making her gasp when I exposed my seven inch jutting cock, hard as steel and around two inches across, yearning for relief. She shook her head, begging "Please, no, I can't take more right now." Climbing over her I grabbed my cock, guiding it to her lower lips, still engorged and wet from just before. I slowly pressed the head of my cock against her and pressed hard until it started going in, hissing with my teeth clenched in pleasure. "Oh, fuck, ooooh. That feels good. Oh fuck you're thick."

Not pulling back to ease the way at any point I just forced myself deep inside her while all she could do was bite her lip and try to breathe, a low whine coming from her throat. Finally all the way in I claimed her mouth with mine, kissing her forcefully and tasting her mouth. She was kissing back, stretched tightly but pleasurably around me.

Finally releasing the kiss I leered down at her. "I'm going to fuck you over and over until you pass out. Then I'm going to fuck you some more."

Pulling myself out quickly she gasped, then closed her eyes in pleasure with a smile on her face as I slowly eased myself back in. I was going to enjoy this.


The next morning I must have been disgustingly cheerful and awake. Buzzing with energy, I tried to get the others up and ready to leave. However, Sophie was sulking, still confused by the revelation that she was brought there to be fucked by the Black Knight. And Natalie was flat out exhausted. Maybe I shouldn't have been quite so tough on her.

Oh well. I enjoyed it, and I'm pretty sure she enjoyed it if the number of times she came has anything to do with it.

With her unable to even walk, in the end I tied her onto Alfred and got Sophie moving.

With Weltingham being within the days ride we had to be moving. After about half an hour I glanced at Sophie and decided to try to see what she thought of it all, and if she even wanted to continue to Weltingham.

Trotting up to her she turned her face away, acting insulted. "How are you feeling about what Natalie said?"

"I'm not talking to you."

"What?"

"You're a pig. A villain, rapist scum. What you did to her last night was..." She shuddered, and I grinned on the realisation that it was in pleasure, masquerading as disgust. "You may have killed the Black Knight but you're as bad as he was."

"Or as good as he was."

"What?" She glared at me. "Oh I can't believe I was thinking about having sex with you." She gasped, hand in front of her mouth. "You, you fucker."

I almost laughed before controlling my reaction. "Are you sure you're not complaining so much because you enjoyed watching it?"

She whitened, suddenly afraid of what I thought.

"Or, did you want to be where Natalie was?"

"No, no, I didn't, I wouldn't..."

Deciding to give her a break and not really wanting the conversation to continue along those lines I gently said "You're probably just feeling mixed up over what Natalie said."

"What? 'Fuck me harder.'?" She finally smiled, closing her eyes with tears beading at the edges. "No, yeah, um ... I am I think. Still not quite sure what to think."

"Do you think she was telling the truth?"

"Well, I don't think she was capable of lying at that point."

I grinned, with some pride. "No, I don't think she was."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.