Echoes of the Black Knight - Cover

Echoes of the Black Knight

Copyright© 2009 by ObviousPseudonym

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sir Daniel Pascov wanders the land as a travelling Knight, taking jobs as a mercenary. But he hides a dangerous secret in his past. Three years ago he was the Black Knight, the scourge of Appalania, the man who raped whole villages and fought whole armies. Now, for the first time, he is forced to come face to face with the results of the actions in his previous life and has to make a choice: does he deal the consequences or carry on running away from his memories.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   First   Violence  

"My father was the Black Knight."

The words echoed in my head. I couldn't focus on anything, could barely hear her carrying on talking about her childhood.

I never knew I'd had any children.

Call me an idiot. I'd been having sex with thousands of women over nearly fifty years, of course a few of them would have had children from it. It's just that I'd never met any, never heard of any.

And now my daughter was sitting in front of me and I couldn't even acknowledge her.

I found tears at the edge of my eyes, and looked over to see Sophie, my daughter, my flesh and blood, looking at me curiously.

"I'm, I'm sorry. I've just ... never met any of m ... of his children." I closed my eyes, trying to force down the sudden urge to hug her to me, beg her to forgive me for not being a father to her. "I apologise for ... for causing you to never know your father."

She reached across and grabbed my hand in hers, gently rubbing it. "It's okay. Really. I've gotten used to never knowing my father. I have a step-dad. And I know how bad the Black Knight was. If not you, then someone would have stopped him."

I frowned, looking down at my lap. This was going to take some getting used to. I just knew I was going to look at everyone I passed, wondering if I was their father.

"I'm going to have to get used to the idea. We'll start off again an hour after dawn again."

I staggered off to the stairs, my head woozy, feeling almost drunk with the new knowledge, and the words still echoing quietly.

"My father was the Black Knight."

Reaching my room I lay on the bed, pulling my clothes off and dropping them by my bed. I'd normally hire a whore but I was in no mood for that. Random ideas kept going through my head: should I start taking some herbs to make me sterile? Should I set up a fund to pay for my children with no mothers? Should I marry one of the mothers of my children?

Mind whirling, hoping for oblivion, I closed my eyes briefly and I...

I lay there, just waking. For a moment I wondered where I was, but thought disappeared as I felt a tongue licking around the head of my cock, then the pleasure of it being taken into her mouth as she suckled at me.

I sighed out loud, a smile splitting my face. I could feel Danni stop suckling then rub her cheek affectionately against me, her hair gently tickling and a purr in her throat. Reaching down I grasped some of her hair firmly with both hands, then slowly but surely lifted her head to continue sucking me.

I could almost feel a smile on her lips before she started licking me again, poking her tongue into my pisshole then licking up and down the bottom of my cock, making me shiver. While she continued slowly building me up to an orgasm I ran the fingers of one hand through her long, curly black hair and caressed her pixie like cheeks with the other hand.

A growl burst from my throat and a chuckle from hers as she nipped at my cock with her teeth. Opening my eyes I looked down at her as she smiled mischievously, eyes bright and twinkling with mirth. Baring my teeth I sat up, grabbing under her armpits and pulling her up over my lap.

"Naughty, naughty girl." I smiled, despite my angry tone. I looked down over her soft and smooth body, over her wonderfully firm and sensual ass as she pushed it up for me. "And you know what naughty girls get?"

Her throaty and lust filled voice answered me. "They get punished. Punish me master. Spank me. Spank me and fuck me."

Raising my hand I brought it down, a loud smack resounding around the room. She shuddered, her smooth stomach rubbing against my cock helping make it incredibly hard once more. Another whisper, "Harder."

I spanked her again and again, her breath forced out at each blow, her ass reddening. I could feel Danni's pleasure under the pain, growing larger and larger. I stopped a moment, rubbing over her cheeks as she pushed against my palm, then fondled her pussy, dripping wet and throbbing with desire.

Spanking her some more, I could feel her start gasping, hips thrusting. Fondling her for longer and longer, I smiled as she came closer and closer to an orgasm.

Then I stopped.

She whined a moment, the pleading in her tone almost enough to make me spank her just once more. But as she looked up at me, begging with her eyes I shook my head and nodded to my cock.

Gripping the sheets, obviously forcing herself not to rub herself after last time when I tied her up and kept her just off orgasm for half a day, she took me into her mouth, forcing herself down onto it until she was deep throating me, still seemingly impossible for my thick cock.

Enthusiastically gobbling me up, licking me then taking me down her throat, fucking me with her mouth, I sat back, letting her pleasure me. As I came, unable to control myself, I grabbed her head and forced it down as I came down her throat, her neck massaging me as she swallowed, my hips jerking upwards.

I lay back a moment, smiling, dropping my hands to my sides. Danni was rubbing her face against my cock again, still hard and ready to fuck. She started begging me to let her come, to fuck her, to spank her some more, anything.

I picked her up by her armpits again and brought her hips over mine. Looking down her body again I admired her lithe and sleek body, small but firm and sensitive perky breasts, full lips mouthing begging words, her brown eyes gazing into mine, her pubic hair trimmed but hiding her pussy from view.

Lowering her down I ordered her to fuck herself on me. She grinned at me, then with her knees either side of my body she grabbed my dick and held it to her pussy, forcing herself onto it. It always surprises me that she can take all of me, but each and every time she surrounds me with her hot, wet, tight pussy.

She moaned, a sound making me twitch and thrust upwards, as I stretched her. I could feel her itching deep within her, wanting my dick to soothe her urges and make her come.

She bounced up and down a few times, taking more and more of me. I watched her breasts bounce and her hair shake from side to side as she bit her bottom lip, her eyes lidded.

Finally, as I bottomed out, rubbing at her itch, she shivered in pleasure, so much that my head swam and I gripped the sheets to not grab her and use her as a toy. Then she started fucking me.

She pushed herself up and down, squeezing me with her muscles and twisting her hips. I could feel the itch being rubbed deep within, getting hotter and hotter, burning brightly and turning into hot pleasure running through her veins.

Meanwhile I fucked upwards against her, my hands over her chest and groping her breasts, rubbing at her jutting nipples with my thumbs and feeling her twitch at every touch.

All too soon she froze, stomach quivering and muscles fluttering around my cock. A low whine from her throat got louder and louder until she was screaming in pleasure. The pleasure flowing straight to my cock, I gasped and thrust up, coming into her.

She collapsed onto me, pulling herself off of me to snuggle up next to me, face pressed into my shoulder, hugging me tightly and squeezing with the aftershocks. We breathed in time with each other, relaxing after the pleasure.

I looked down over her body smiling. The smile froze and my breath caught in my throat as I saw the energy flowing from her to me, leaving her with little. Knowing where this was going I shook my head firmly, sitting up, closing my eyes and turning away.

I started begging out loud for the dream not to continue, not to turn into my nightmare. But it was happening, and I found myself sitting on the side of a bed, leaning sideways to look down at Danni and wincing at the sight of her sunken, bloodshot eyes, her withered and dying hair, her weak and almost crippled limbs.

She croaked up at me "Don't cry. Remember it's not your fault. All the wizards and wise women said so. It's a tumour, happening to anyone. Don't blame yourself."

I smiled and nodded through the tears, lying to her by not shouting at her, screaming out to everyone, that its my fault, my vampiric lust that took her strength and is killing her, and that it should be me dying, not her.

Danni coughed again, a hacking, ugly cough that brought up bloody phlegm and terrified me to see or hear it. She smiled at me, still beautiful despite my draining her. And then something different, something I remember happening but never in my nightmares."My only regret is that I wish I had born your children." Her smile went still, and her eyes glassy.

Blinking away the tears, the vision in front of me turned into her grave as I stood there, as I vowed never to keep women with me, never to suck away their life and kill them slowly. I fell to my knees and I...

I laid there, tears running freely from my eyes. Twenty years back, and the start of the Black Knight's rampage. I promised myself there that I'd go back to her grave and tell her that I had children.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.