Echoes of the Black Knight - Cover

Echoes of the Black Knight

Copyright© 2009 by ObviousPseudonym

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sir Daniel Pascov wanders the land as a travelling Knight, taking jobs as a mercenary. But he hides a dangerous secret in his past. Three years ago he was the Black Knight, the scourge of Appalania, the man who raped whole villages and fought whole armies. Now, for the first time, he is forced to come face to face with the results of the actions in his previous life and has to make a choice: does he deal the consequences or carry on running away from his memories.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   First   Violence  

I heard the screams and the whips from over the hill.

Slavers.

I'd done worse I suppose, but something about keeping someone in servitude for years rankled me.

Spitting on the ground beside my horse in disgust I shifted my shoulders and legs, checking my armour was on properly. Sighing, I pushed my will at Alfred my baggage horse to keep him there. Whinnying quietly he snuffed but stayed there while I encouraged my steed to move up the hill. The sun was at my back and charging down the hill with them blinded should give me enough of an advantage that I wouldn't have to use major magic.

As I reached the top of the hill I looked down. I was right, it was slavers. I could see a procession of about ten slaves, with metal shackles on their wrists and around their necks attaching them to each other and dressed in the rags not yet whipped from their bodies. Most of them were young women but there were a couple of men too. Around them, keeping them going with their whips were four slavers. All men, all dressed in leather, all armed with swords and a long, vicious whip.

I didn't feel like giving them much warning, especially if they could start to kill the slaves. Trotting downhill I mentally pushed my horse forward into a gallop as I lifted my shield and drew my sword. The nearest slaver turned to see me, shading his eyes from the sun as the nearest slaves watched me with hope in their eyes.

Swinging my sword, so heavy only the strongest men could use, and that in both hands, it slammed into the neck and torso of the slaver so hard that it removed his head and arm. I felt his lifeblood spurt out onto my side and back as I continued past with a grim smile. I hadn't done this in way too long.

The other slavers were aware of me now and starting to react. As they reeled in shock from the sudden death of the first I continued up to the next. Pushing the thought of a snake into my horse's mind I rolled my body around and jumped off, relying on my horse to stamp the man to death.

Two down, two to go. I charged forward, forcing myself not to go faster than a normal person would. The slaver had dropped his whip and was trying to pull out his sword, tugging at the scabbard as it stuck as if that would make it go faster. With his eyes wide in fright and a scream at the back of his throat he let go of the hilt and thrust his hands in front of him in an effort to protect himself.

It didn't work.

I stabbed my sword into his chest, feeling the ribs break in protest, and then shoved his dying body back with my shield. One left.

With my magical instincts warning me of the threat just before it happened I spun around and used my shield to defend myself from the whip moving faster than sound at my head. Wincing slightly at the idea of the whip tearing off some of my face I looked over to see the last slaver on the other side of the slaves to me. As they screamed and winced at each whip crack I tried moving around the group. The slaver kept moving in the opposite direction, keeping the mass of slaves between us and whipping at me.

I growled low in my throat, then bellowed "Get down!" at the slaves. Giving them only a second to react I charged at them, shaking my arm to fling away my shield then somersaulted over the slaves, pressing on the chains with my now free hand and landing right in front of the slaver. Too close to use the whip, his face whitened in fear.

I almost removed his head before remembering who I was now. Instead I merely slashed his throat out and stepping sideways to avoid the spray of blood as he grabbed his throat and fell to his knees, dying.

Pausing a moment to stretch, I wiped my sword before sheathing it and moved back to the first slaver, lifting the body from the pool of blood. Ignoring the thanks of the slaves I searched for keys to the shackles and chucked them at the slaves. As they freed themselves I carried on searching, this time for money.

Collecting my shield and putting it on my horse I turned to face the former slaves. I felt pretty empty, my stores of energy mostly used up. I needed more. And they were going to give it to me.

They quieted as I leered at them, making some of the women shiver.

"Um, sir?" one of the more courageous, or possibly more stupid, men said. "What are you going to do with us?"

"You? Nothing. I freed you from the slavers because I don't like them. No charge. But, if you want me to take you back to your village, I do want something." I grinned evilly.

"Umm ... wh-what?"

"I'm going to fuck one of you."


They complained of course. They always do. But, in the end, one of the women volunteered to have sex so that I'd take them all back. Calling to Alfred, he came over the hill and I passed out some of my supplies since I assumed they hadn't eaten properly for a while.

I left most of them there while I called the woman over to the river. Once there she stood waiting sullenly. "Strip." I ordered.

With eyes full of hate she took off her clothes as I watched. She was about 25 and had obviously had a child or two already, with wide hips and large breasts. Her dirty blond hair was straggled with dirt and some blood in it. She had a few whip marks but not many; she'd obviously behaved while a slave.

"Your name?"

"Helen, sir" she spat.

"Lets wash. Be nicer for both of us."

"Oh, gosh, why thank you for making this so nice." she said sarcastically. "Lets just get this over with." She climbed into the water and started rubbing at herself, shivering in the cold.

I shrugged and took off my clothes, smiling as she stopped a moment at the sight of my chest. I'm pretty proud of my body. It's taken years to get it this way. Seemingly that of a youth of about eighteen, just over six foot with strong, well defined muscles and broad shoulders. I've been told by some women that they love my bare chest, love running their hands over it and feeling my firm belly.

If she paused a moment at my chest, she stopped and gasped when I removed my trousers and showed her my seven inch erect cock, nearly as wide as her wrist and hard from looking at the water running over her body and dripping off. Pretty soon it'd be my hands running over her. Stretching out and tightening my muscles, I glanced down to see her unknowingly momentarily lick her lips.

Striding forward I walked straight into the water, wincing as the water ran over my hips. I ducked down into the water, holding my breath and rubbing over myself. Moving over I picked up Helen as I climbed out the water. Standing on the shore I kissed her forcefully, gently tugging at her bottom lip before thrusting my tongue into her mouth. I could feel the sparks of sexual interest in her and I pushed energy into her, making them into bonfires and making her yearn for me. Almost unwillingly she responded, kissing back, as I started to feel energy flow into me.

I love the feel of sexual energy. Tense, energetic, yearning. My limbs become full of energy and my sense of touch gets almost painfully sensitive. When full of it I can sense every woman around me and what she feels. I use it for strength and speed, to increase my skill and reactions. I use it for magic, to heal myself, to call up fire, to push thoughts into minds and to seduce.

Right now I could feel some starting to build up in her, in her nipples, just below her skin throughout her body, but mostly just above her pussy in a small ball of heat that was going to explode in pleasure. Kneeling down I laid her on the grass and straddled her, grasping and massaging her breasts and nipples as I kissed her.

She arched her back, pressing herself into my hands as she moaned in pleasure. Moving back a bit I rubbed my cock against her pussy, feeling her wetness. Another time I might have licked and sucked at her but I was too empty. I pushed slightly inside her, then slowly but forcefully took her, seemingly pressing out her breath as I pushed into her. Breathless, with a smile on her face and gently biting her lip she looked at me with wide open eyes filled with pleasure.

I smiled down at her, then started thrusting into her. She panted, trying to breathe, pushing back at me with her hips, grunting when I rammed into her hard. Just to see what she'd do I stopped a moment halfway inside her and she moaned loudly a moment, then grabbed my hips and tried to pull me deeper, begging me to fuck her.

Grinning, I did so, fucking her harder and faster as I got closer and closer to my orgasm. I bellowed as I came, thrusting into her as she too orgasmed, half coming anyway, half in reaction to my pleasure. I breathed heavily, trying not to lean on her too heavily.

She looked up at me with lidded eyes, drunk with pleasure as I felt the sexual energy flowing around my body. "We done now?"

I smiled and shook my head. I pulled myself half out then into her again and she gasped as she realised I was still hard. "This time you fuck me." As she shook her head I rolled over, pulling her on top of me. Grabbing her hips I started lifting and dropping her, thrusting upwards at the same time. She leant her hands on my chest, rubbing up and down as she moved her legs under her then moved up and down.

Pretty soon she started fucking me herself, and I let go and started groping her breasts as they swung down, swaying beautifully. Reaching up with my mouth I suckled one nipple and she stopped a moment and gasped, before thrusting harder for a while.

As she started slowing down I grabbed her hips again and started rubbing her in circles against me at the bottom of each squat. I could feel her clit rubbing against me, and her pleasure as it pressed against my hips. She started moving again, lost in the feelings, experimenting with her movements.

I could feel her slowly building up to another orgasm, body sweating, breathing heavily, eyes staring unseeingly. Squeezing her breasts she came, and I rode along with her as the storm of feelings rushed through her. Fucking back at her she rolled over into another and I came along with her this time.

Finally, with her laying on top of me, her breasts squashed onto my chest and my cock still hard inside her as her pussy squeezed in aftershocks, we relaxed. While I was still hard, I didn't think she could take another fucking and I had enough energy for a while.

Smiling up at her, I laid back with my arms behind her head as I let her sleep, pushing energy back into her to heal the whip marks and tighten up her muscles. I'd leave her with firmer breasts and tighter thighs. Seemed the least I could do.


I left her there by the river, recovering from me, as I checked on the other ex-slaves. I think they were surprised that I was even awake after the half hour of sex I'd just had. They looked at me with fear and maybe a small amount of awe, and a few of the women with consideration. I made sure to give a knowing smile to them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.