Wanna Watch Me Masturbate? - Cover

Wanna Watch Me Masturbate?

Copyright© 2009 by Chandra

Chapter 5

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I guess I’m what you’d call an exhibitionist. It turns me on to have people watch me masturbate. It started with my parents when I was 10 or 11. I’m young and I’m cute, so it’s easy to get people to go along with me, especially older men, who I adore because they’re so appreciative. This is a true story and the first time I’ve written anything at all. Writing it turned me on so much that I had one hand inside my panties most of the time I was at the keyboard.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

That was two years ago. Frederick and Beverly are my special friends. We're very close and I love them dearly. They've taken me on vacation with them to great places. Skiing in Colorado, carnival in Rio de Janeiro, the Cannes film festival on the French Riviera. And we go on weekend trips to The Keys, to the Bahamas, to St Croix. Any place I want, really. (OK, I'm name-dropping and that's tacky and I'm sorry but all of this is so cool.) And we've gone to some really sexy parties and I have to tell you, we're not the only kinky people in the world. Maybe that's a story for another day.

They've asked me to move in with them but I don't think that's a good idea. I like having my freedom but they do pay my rent and my college tuition so I have it pretty good. They've also introduced me to some very influential people, so when I graduate I'll have a career outside of them paying my bills because I have sex with them. I understand how this works and I'm not going to be young and cute forever. Obviously my parents don't know any of this, except that I go to college, which they're happy about and they don't pry into my private life.

We go to nice restaurants and they've taught me about good food and wine.

They've also bought me a lot of really nice clothes, including very expensive bras and panties that I model for them at the fancy underwear store where we go. The sales girls go crazy when we come in. And guess what? Frederick likes it when I dress up in schoolgirl clothes and wear white bras and panties underneath. Are all old guys into that?

I jerk Frederick off now and I'll play with Beverly's pussy. Sometimes I'll do it in my underwear or naked or in the school clothes, pretending to be their daughter.

And we've done this at the parties I mentioned, which really gets everyone worked up. I know Fred wants to lick my pussy and fuck me and wants me to suck his dick but I'm not ready for that. Maybe some day but not yet.

They've shared stories with me about Frederick and their daughter (who they don't seem to have any contact with now) and I enjoy masturbating while they tell me because I get really turned on by consensual incest. Naturally I've told them all about my parents and my gynecologist (Can you believe it? They bought lab coats and we play doctor.) and all my different experiences and that turns them on too. We're just three happy, sexy, fantasizing, masturbating people.

I know that my lifestyle is a little out there but I'm living a fantasy and having the time of my life. I still go to the mall sometimes in search of people who I can pick up and who will watch me masturbate. My preference now is definitely for older folks and while I occasionally fool around with people closer my age, they're usually not as fun because the guys all want to fuck me and the girls want to lick my pussy. Sorry. No touching. Those are the rules. Besides, like I said earlier, older people are so appreciative and grateful.

Writing this story was a lot of fun. It was work but fun. I stayed true to the facts but I did dress things up a little because I wanted the reader to have some sexy fun with it also and I hope you did. (Anybody out there masturbating? LOL.) I haven't told any of my friends that I've written this and I've used made-up names for obvious reasons, because I think my friends might be upset if they knew I wrote about them. But no one in my straight world knows anything of my "other life" and that's a little difficult for me because you like to share. Not even Rochelle, although she suspects something is going on. And it's the first time I've been able to talk about my life and I feel I won't be judged here.

I don't resent my parents and I don't feel like an abused victim. And even though I still find what they did with me incredibly sexy, clearly, they did things with their young daughter they shouldn't have. I'm not stupid and to be perfectly honest, I know I have some issues and I'm working on them. After all, some day I'd like to fall in love with a handsome young man and have a couple of kids with him. So at some point I'm going to have to get past this no touching business.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.