A Time for Sharing - Cover

A Time for Sharing

Copyright© 2009 by Carlos LaRosa

Chapter 4

When I awakened around six thirty the next morning, Anita and I were still snuggled closely together. Somehow, during the night, both my hands had gravitated to her breasts. I woke up with twin handfuls. When Anita woke up a few minutes later, it was the result of her responding to the stimulation to her breasts that I was providing.

"Couldn't you wait until I was awake before you started playing?"

"I thought you were upset because I already waited too long?"

As I said this, I began nibbling on her neck and her right earlobe. I'd yet to meet a female that didn't enjoy being nibbled on while her boobs were being caressed. From the way she was beginning to squirm around under the bed covers, it was a good bet that Anita too enjoyed this combined stimulation.

"This feels nice, Kyle, but it isn't the reason I snuck in here last night. I wanted you to know I'm still very interested in you, but we still need to do a lot of talking before we decide if we even want to start going where you seem headed."

"You came up here just to tell me you're interested? Couldn't you have just waited and told me that over breakfast?"

I released her right breast and started slowly sliding my hand down past her ribs, and over to where her navel was. She drew in her breath sharply, causing her stomach muscles to contract. I knew Anita was self conscious about being slightly overweight. Her stomach did have some slight looseness to it, but underneath her skin was a well muscled torso. I loved the way her body seemed so lush and healthy.

"Stop it, Kyle. What are you doing?"

"I was trying to see if I could get my hand on your pussy. Hold still for just a minute, I'm almost there."

She was already moist between her legs when my hand found what it was seeking. I kept toying with her left tit and started lightly sucking on a spot on her neck that had already seemed particularly sensitive earlier. As soon as my fingers reached between her legs she stopped talking and opened them, welcoming my touch.

Women are all different in their sexual responses and hot spots. What works well with some women doesn't work at all with others. While their sensitivities might vary, all women have extra sensitive areas that bring them to arousal. There is usually a pattern that provides something of a sensual template for a lover to work with. Anita was no exception in this regard. In fact, I'd have to say that her erogenous zones tended towards the norm in most cases. She was sensitive to the touch of my fingers once she became aroused. Anywhere I softly stroked her seemed to bring her some pleasure. When I used my lips to lightly stimulate her skin she seemed to welcome that attention the most.

"Kyle, we can't do this now. When I come downstairs with you, they'll all know we spent the night together. Let me get up and I'll see if I can somehow sneak out of the house with no one else knowing."

"You can sneak out after. Right now, I think I better make the most of my opportunity. I don't want you still wondering if I can perform up to your expectations."

"I never said I had any expectations."

Her voice had softened to a whisper as my tongue started trailing kisses along the top of what I'd just found to be an abundance of thick pubic hair. I knew I had her almost the first second I parted her labial lips and tasted the heightened moisture that was much greater than it had been when my finger had first made contact with her nether lips a few short minutes before.

By the time my lips had completed their first tentative exploration of Anita's honey pot, she was no longer protesting what I was doing to her. In fact, she seemed to want to encourage me if her lifting up her legs and making the biggest "V" she was capable of could fairly be called encouragement. Her groans and sighs I took as encouragement for my lingual efforts also. I found her thick pubic hair to be no major impediment to my eating her tight little peach. My tongue moved everything out of its path as it traversed from pucker to clit, occasionally stretching itself as much as I could manage to dip deeply into her narrow opening. Her fluids were leaking copiously from her Latina love hole as I munched away merrily.

Her first orgasm seemed to gently sweep over her, sort of a soft "hello". The second was longer and stronger, more of a "Oh yeah, that's it!". The third one, after a slightly longer delay from the second, than the second had been from the first, was a definite "OH FUUUUUUCK!!!!" With that one out of the way, I now felt confident that she was ready for a demonstration of my best no holds barred, full frontal intercourse. It shames me to admit that my own level of arousal kept the demonstration to a very short, but intense, minute and a half of all out effort.

It began to occur to me that I should have asked her if she was protected from pregnancy before I spurted a fairly copious amount of my stored up jizz into her. Normally, I've been very good about finding things like that out before the big moment arrived.

I rolled off of her and tried to think of some way to ask her about whether she was protected or not without destroying the moment for both of us.

"I'm not on any birth control, Kyle. You should have asked me before you went ahead and came in me like that."

"I'm sorry. I didn't think about it until it was already too late. Can you get one of those 'morning after' pills?"

"I think it will be all right. I'm due anytime now. If you plan to do more of this though, we better practice something more reliable than the 'rhythm method'. I already know that doesn't work."

"I do plan to do more of it. I guess we should talk about how this is supposed to work for us now. I don't see any way we can keep what we're doing a secret, do you?"

"Not with me living in your house and sleeping in your bed, I don't. This wasn't just an on again off again thing you were planning, was it? I hope you weren't expecting everything else to stay the same after we slept together?"

"Why don't we give it some time to let everything sink in for us? I'm happy you decided to come to me last night, and I'm glad we had this chance to be intimate. I really enjoyed what we did. I can last longer most of the time. I was just a little over excited this first time."

"I don't see how it could get much better than this time was. I hoped we'd be good together, but I didn't expect it would be this good so soon. Usually, with the other people, it took some time before we got comfortable with each other's bodies. You are only the fourth boy I've been with, but it was like you already knew everything I liked. Did it seem like that to you too?"

"It was great. I wasn't surprised at all. I always felt it would turn out that we could make each other happy in bed."

"I don't think of it that way. I hoped it would be good, but all the other stuff was already good. I would have been disappointed if it wasn't at least okay, but I already have strong feelings for you that aren't even connected with what we can do in bed together."

We got up and showered together. Somewhere along the way, we'd both decided we didn't want to hide the fact that we were now a couple. I felt like I was too old, that we were both too old to be having to sneak around. Anita didn't come out and tell me she felt the same way, but she took hold of my hand as we were walking down the stairs, and didn't let go of it until the two of us were standing by the kitchen table in front of Lupe, Maria, Rob and Theresa. From their deliberate lack of reaction to us, I was reasonably sure the news had already been spread before we made our appearance.

From that night on, Anita spent every night in my bed. She started moving her things into my bedroom, a little at a time. It took her several months before she was completely moved in.

During the next harvest we let Rob operate the hulling machine, and put the freshly hulled nuts into the dryer. Raul and Consuela Vasquez took care of all the sorting, bagging and grading of the hulled nuts, Elena and Theresa both transported the harvested nuts over to the sorting area to be hulled. With Rob handling the hulling and drying Raul and his wife were able to get their sorting, grading, and bagging done much more quickly. Pistachios have to be hulled and dried within eighteen to twenty four hours after separation from the tree. If not, there is a high probability that the shell will become discolored and hurt the grading.

In any case, the harvest went well, and there was less pressure because over half the harvest had been pre-sold. We ended up with over eighty seven thousand net pounds of nuts, with a good mixture of tops to premiums. We did have nine thousand pounds of culls, but this was something we had very little control over.

The eighty acres of our nut orchard was about to enter into the mature tree phase of its life cycle. One consequence of this would be that we would now be subject to alternate years of high and low harvest yields. The good news was much higher yields than ever before during the "on" years. The bad news was knowing it would be difficult to recoup operating expenses during the "off" years.

In most commercial pistachio orchards the growers like to have a rotation of new to fully mature trees in order to balance out the impact of 'on' and 'off' growing years. My parents had bought a farm populated only with young trees, ones that were just starting to come into their nut producing years.

My mother had allowed our farm to participate in some grafting experiments conducted under the auspices of some horticultural grad students from the U.C. agricultural outreach system. Three new varieties of female cultivars had been grafted onto sixth and seventh leaf trees. The experiment had more to do with seeing what effect the new cultivars had on first blooming, and to determine what impact the new grafts would have in resisting tree blight and other tree infections common to the traditional rootstock the typical 'Kerman' female cultivars were grafted on.

One such graft, called the 'Golden Hills' variety, had resulted in noticeably higher yields. Another, the 'Kahelghouchi' cultivar had shown itself superior to the 'Kerman' in both yields and disease resistance. The records we'd been keeping had shown these things clearly. These two new female cultivars seemed to thrive in the hot and dry high desert climate of our farm.

Anita was anxious to plant new rootstock, grafting them with the two best new cultivars from those old experiments. I gave her permission to buy up some new rootstock and begin early grafting with wedges removed from our tenth and eleventh leaf trees. Pistachio trees ages are determined by the number of new leafing's they've undergone since initial planting. A tree doesn't bud and yield commercial fruit until the sixth or seventh leafing.

Rob was still pushing for us to invest in some adjoining land in order to make use of the extra available water rights we had. After the harvest was in and disposed of, he and I starting making some inquiries about what suitable land might be available.

The real estate market in our area was in something of a marked downturn, just like the economy in general. We found out that an eighty acre piece of land just South and East of our farm had been foreclosed upon by the previous selling owner who had carried the paper on the mortgage his buyer had needed. The land shared over three hundred linear feet of frontage with the Southern side of our farm. Irrigation of it would require the purchase of additional pipe and hoses, but it could be accomplished by hooking in to our Southern most irrigation drain from our lake. It would mean we'd have to work out a whole new irrigation schedule, but it could be done, if we were able to make a deal for the land.

Jim Geary, the owner who'd repossessed his land, was about seventy five years old. He lived in Tempe, Arizona, and I was able to get his contact information from a copy of the title report that I got from a land broker Mrs. Torres recommended to me.

The broker told me that the eighty acres of land itself was many years away from any sort of development, unless it was somehow brought into an already existing development like ours. By itself, the land was worth about four hundred dollars an acre at the most he said.

I called Mr. Geary and introduced myself to him. I told him I owned two parcels next to his eighty acres, a ten acre parcel, and another of eighty acres, just like the one he'd just taken back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.