Nancy and Lance: (The Time of Lance)
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Nancy Sweet, lonely, unfulfilled widow happens to see a friend of her son's hitchhiking and picks him up. Thus begins a new chapter in her life devoted to doing the bidding of this young man, beginning with being stripped naked, as she drives them both toward home. (See my blog about this.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Size  

Both Nancy and Derrick were bright and chipper the next morning. She was up early to fix him breakfast before he was to go out for a day long, and overnight bike ride with old friends on the local bike trail.

Nancy, once she was up and took an early shower, wore a favorite old house coat type robe and fluffy slippers. She appeared to be the 'old Nancy' again but her attitude was a really cheery one today. There was no hint at all of the sex pot of the evening before.

"There's my girl!" came Derrick's voice from the hall leading to the kitchen.

"Hey, sport!" she said enthusiastically.

"Looks like the comfortable old Mom is back," Derrick said.

She shot him a glance and he went to her, saying, as he planted a kiss on her forehead:

"No criticism in that at all, Mom; it just feels so comfortable."

"Yes, honey," she admitted, "It does."

Then she grinned at him and said: "What'll it be? Big breakfast for the biker today?

"Yeah," he answered, "I think so.' She looked him over in his biking outfit and said with a whistle:

"Hey, nice looking buns for a skinny kid!"

He laughed and said: "I get that from my Mom."

She whooped and crushed him in an embrace before going to the fridge to gather for him juice, bacon, eggs and milk.

She cooked and he sat and chatted with her. It wasn't long after breakfast that his friends were there and calling for him. They were intending to ride to the bike trail and then use the trail for a long ride ending that day in a stay near the trail. They had it all arranged.

He went out through the garage to get his bicycle out and she stood and waved to all of his friends, who were calling to her:

"Hi, Mrs. Sweet!"

Nancy was in a very good mood by the time that he left. She had a sense that the previous evening had allowed a closing, a kind of closing that was not even so much about her and Derrick as it was about her and Wayne.

For right then, at that moment, at least, the thought was a comfortable one. She sat down then to have a cup of coffee.

Then the doorbell rang. She went to the door with a grin on her face, opened it and said:

"What did you forget?"

"Nothing that I know of," Jackie replied.

They both broke into laughter then, and hugged.

"Come in," Nancy said, "Coffee's on."

Jackie was wearing black stretch pants and cowboy boots with a bright colored tee shirt.

"My my," Nancy said, "You look so well turned out."

"And you look like a magazine article for Mother of the year, with your fluffy slippers and all," Jackie quipped.

"I was getting Derrick up and out this morning!" Nancy said.

"And last night?" Jackie asked in a pointed way, "Was it fluffy slippers and a house coat last night?"

Nancy blushed a deep red color then.

"Look at the girl blush!" Jackie said, "Tell me, girl, don't make me beat it out of you!"

Nancy laughed and said: "A threat of violence always moves me!" Then she grinned at Jackie and said:

"Every hole!"

"Eeeeeeeeeek!" Jackie squealed. "Really? Derrick? You?"

Nancy, still grinning, shook her head 'yes' and repeated: "Every hole!"

"Oh my god!" Jackie said, "Slut of the year!"

Nancy laughed and said: "Or Mom of the year, right?"

"I guess so," was Jackie reply.

Then Jackie got serious and said to Nancy:

"Hey, girl friend, I suspect that you were putting something to rest; weren't you?"

Nancy hardly took time to think at all but nodded her head and admitted that such was the case.

"Yes," she said, "At first my motives were all mixed up but then it was obvious to me, and I'm sure to Derrick. And it seems fine today."

"Good for you, girl friend," Jackie said.

Then with a sly smile on her face she asked Nancy:

"Ready for another little adventure?"

"Oho," Nancy crowed, "And I thought you were here out of concern for me as a friend."

They both laughed and Nancy said in a conspiratorial voice: "What's the adventure?"

"Thought so," Jackie said. "It's Willard and the Japanese. That has gone, I'm sure you've heard, really well."

"Yes, I did, and I am glad about that," Nancy said.

"Well, he'll be finished with them after dinner tonight; they'll be off his hands, and I thought we could rig up a little congratulations gift for him?"

"Goodie!" Nancy said, "What shall we get for him?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Jackie asked. "We'll give him you!"

"Me?" Nancy asked, wondering.

Then Jackie explained and Nancy squealed in delight!

"Oh, can we?" Nancy asked, clapping her hands like a delighted kid. "Can we?"

"Of course," Jackie said. "I've already asked Junior to help with it; he'll make sure that we can get into Willard's penthouse and then it's all clear sailing."

"It sounds wonderful," Nancy enthused.

"Here's what we'll do," Jackie said, and she explained how they set it up and that, when Nancy was all ready, she just leave and Nancy would take it from there.

They both agreed on the plan, and decided when they'd meet at the building to get it all set up.

Nancy spent a happy afternoon in anticipation of the little surprise for Willard that they were going to spring that night.

When the time finally came for her to go, she packed some overnight items and the few other things that she needed. She parked her car in an out of the way spot to not be detected by Willard, when he returned. Jackie was waiting for her in the building, and already had the key from Junior.

They went up and Jackie said that they'd do their preparations in the inner bathroom, whose lights couldn't be seen. That's where Jackie got Nancy ready.

Nancy was in place and ready, when Jackie got the message that Willard was coming into the building. She gave Nancy a kiss and left her in place.

Nancy was quite a site: situated in the hall immediately inside of the door to the apartment, she was wearing only a pair of 5" heels and black thigh high stockings. She had a card around her neck which said: "Congratulations, Willard! I'm your reward." Painted on her face, forehead and cheeks were the words "Nancy Sweet, Willard's Cock Sucker!" On her chest just above her jutting tits were the words: 'Pinch Me, Bite Me!' Across the flatness of her stomach was written: 'Willard's Cunt!' with an arrow pointing downward and ending in Nancy's pubic bush. On the small of her back, just above the slope of her ass cheeks was: 'Fuck My Ass!' Her arms were gathered behind her back, and tied there at the wrists.

Nancy sat and had a huge grin on her face, as Willard opened the door. As soon as he came in, she sang out:

"Congratulations!" Then she let out a scream, as the Japanese business men trooped into the room behind Willard. There were four of them.

Willard began to laugh uproariously. He turned to the Japanese following him, who were wide eyed at seeing Nancy, kneeling naked and decorated in the hallway, and said:

"Well, gentlemen, it seems that we have some unexpected entertainment here."

The men from Japan made eager noises among themselves and to Willard, after his statement.

Then Willard reached out and helped Nancy to stand up. He turned to the men following him and said:

"Gentlemen, this is Ms. Sweet, an associate of mine; she is our surprise for the evening. Do you think we can put her to good use?"

The chorus of 'yeses' from the men following him was instantaneous.

Willard smiled down at Nancy, who was wide eyed in disbelief.

"I'm so sorry, Willard," she whispered.

"Not a bit of it," he said, "A little treat from yo and Jackie?"

"Yes," she admitted.

"Well," he went on, "You've put your foot in int and you're in for it now."

"Yes, sir," she said smiling, and less nervous now.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.