Nancy and Lance: (The Time of Lance)
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Nancy Sweet, lonely, unfulfilled widow happens to see a friend of her son's hitchhiking and picks him up. Thus begins a new chapter in her life devoted to doing the bidding of this young man, beginning with being stripped naked, as she drives them both toward home. (See my blog about this.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Size  

Nancy was fairly all aflutter that coming Friday getting ready for Derrick's visit home. It had really been a long while, since he was able to get away to come home, due to his soccer schedule etc. She was as pleased as could be. They spoke on the phone and had already decided that they'd go out to dinner on Friday night. Derrick said that it'd be nice to go somewhere fancy, and Nancy agreed. Derrick also said that on Saturday evening he had some plans with some of his pals from the home town and would be out for the evening. So, with the plans all made, Nancy got ready for his visit.

He arrived in the late morning that Friday, and Nancy was waiting for him at the door. She ran to the car, as he parked and grabbed him joyfully, as soon as he emerged.

"How's my best girl?" he grinned at her, he pulled her into a hug.

"Oh, she's just wonderful, and even more so, now that you're here!" she said with enthusiasm.

Derrick stepped back and looked at her, dressed in a pair of nylon running pants and a tee shirt and sneakers.

"My, my, don't we look fit and cool today!" he quipped.

"Thank you, sir," she said, dropping a fake curtsey to him.

Then he turned serious, and hugged her again. He said directly into her ear:

"Mom, I have to say that he is being really, really good for you, and I believe good to you! You look radiant, better than I've seen you in all these years, since Dad is gone."

"Oh he is, Derrick," Nancy enthused. "I just never expected anything like this; I certainly never expected another man, ever, ever, after your Dad passed, and this is more surprising than anything I would have suspected."

"Does it bother you, Mom?" he wanted to know. "Do you get any flack?"

"No and no!" Nancy said. "He's just a wonderful man; that's the way that I see him."

"Well," Derrick continued, "I'm going to tell him how good he is for you, when I get a chance."

"That'll be really nice, Derrick," she said, "Your opinion is important to me."

Then she continued: "Hey, I have a reservation for us at 6:30 at Rovazzi's out on the country road."

"Hey, cool," he said grinning, "Top drawer for a guy and his best gal; don't you think?"

"I think!" she said.

Then she got a sly smile on her face and whispered to him: "And your best gal is going to dress extra sexy for this date!"

Derrick laughed and said: "Mom, he's made a wild woman out of you!"

She joined in the laugh and said: "Well, he certainly is allowing the 'wild woman', as you call it, to come out in me. And, you know what? I love it!"

Then Derrick said softly: "And Dad would too!"

"Yes, honey," Nancy said in agreement, "Yes, he would."

Then she grabbed his arm and, pulling him along, said: "Come on, let's get you settled, and we'll talk."

They spent hours in the afternoon talking, and it was about 4:45 PM, when she excused herself to get ready. When she left the room, Derrick spent a few minutes on the phone and then went to get ready himself.

He was ready first, and was waiting for her in the living room, when she finally came in. She was a vision: She wore a simply black dress with spaghetti straps, it allowed a good amount of cleavage and was tight along the line of her body, emphasizing her lovely, round ass cheeks. The hem was about 4 inches from her knees. Her stockings were smokey black. She had a simple gold chain around her neck and had dangling ear-rings.

"Wow!" Derrick said with absolute enthusiasm. "World, look at my Mom!' Nancy spun around for him and let him see from all angles.

"You like?" she asked in a coy fashion.

"Like!? What's not to like, when you're going out with the most beautiful girl in the world?" He said smiling at her.

"Flatterer!" she said. Then she pulled up the hem of her dress just a bit and said:

"Look, thigh highs!"

"Oh dear!" he groaned. "No man is going to stand a chance tonight!"

She giggled then and said: "I guess not!"

They went out and took his car to the restaurant. She got into the low front seat of the Mustang and pulled a little at the hem of her dress.

"It won't come down!" she said quietly.

"Then leave it," he said grinning, "I'll try not to look."

"Liar!" she countered.

"Got that in one!" he answered and they were off.

They pulled into the parking lot and he noticed that they had valet parking.

"Oh boy," he said then,"Someone is going to get the thrill of a lifetime, if they open the door for you."

"And I'm just going to be bad tonight!' she said in a defiant tone of voice.

The valet came over to the car, he was a young, good looking guy. Derrick got out and then the valet went to Nancy's side of the car, where she waited for him. When he opened the door, she put one foot out on the ground and only then slid the other foot. The effect was to totally flash the valet. As she slipped from the car, her legs were splayed wide and she presented to the valet, her entire crotch, covered only with the black lace of her panties, and showing an ample amount of pussy hair.

"Ma'am," he said, helping her to her feet.

"Thank you," Nancy said to him.

"No, thank you!" he said. And in a soft voice added: "You're beautiful."

She blushed and kissed his cheek. Then she grinned at Derrick and, just before leaving the valet, pulled his hand with her hand so that it rested on her right ass cheek. He squeezed her ass cheek as she went to where Derrick was waiting.

"You're so bad!" he said.

"Yes," she sighed, "But it makes people so happy!"

They ate their dinner in companionable chatting. Just as they were ready for dessert and coffee, Derrick looked up and nodded.

"What?" Nancy asked.

But before Derrick could say anything, Nancy looked up and Willard was standing by their table. Nancy gave a small sound of absolute joy and was on her feet, hugging Willard, and giving him a kiss. There were murmurs from the rest of the patrons, and Nancy gave them a grin.

Derrick spoke up then: "Mom, I took the liberty of asking Willard if he would join us for dessert tonight."

"How nice," Nancy said, putting her arm through Willard's, and getting him seated.

Willard cast an approving glance at Nancy, once he was seated and said:

"You look gorgeous tonight!"

"And why not," Nancy crowed, "Out with my two best guys!"

Derrick spoke up then: "Willard, I just want to tell you, in front of my Mom, that I really appreciate the way that you've taken care of her; she looks like she's happier now than she has been for many years."

Willard smiled at both of them and answered: "Derrick, your Mom is not only a gorgeous woman, she is simply classy. I treasure the time that I spend with her."

Nancy gave both of them a huge, broad smile, as they decided who'd settle the check. Then she walked out arm in arm with one of them on either side of her.

Once in the lot, Willard said to Nancy: "I need to take care of the visiting Japanese business men. I will see you at work?"

Her answer was to snuggle up to him and kiss him. As they kissed, Derrick watched from the driver' side of the car. Nancy took Willard's hand and slid it down to her ass.

When the kiss broke up, Nancy was grinning at Willard and then at Derrick.

Willard shook his head and said: "Derrick, your mom is incorrigible."

She laughed and kissed his lips again, while saying: "It's one of my best qualities."

She said then to Derrick: "Honey, I'm going to walk Willard to his car; I'll be right back."

"Take your time, Mom," he said, "I'll wait."

"You're an angel," she said, as she walked away arm in arm with Willard.

As soon as they were out of ear shot, she said to Willard:

"You don't mind that I'm spending time with him tonight?"

"Nancy darling," he said, "I love you; I don't own you! You just enjoy yourself."

"Willard," she said then, "I need to come to an agreement with him tonight."

"Yes, I know that; you'll do what's best; I know that too."

"Oh, I love you so much," she said, pressing herself against him. Then she kissed him one more time and was gone. As she was just about out of sight, she turned and blew him a kiss; he was still following her with his eyes.

Derrick was waiting for her where she'd left him. She put her arms around his waist and said: "Let's go, sport, it's home for us."

When they arrived at the valet spot, the same valet went to fetch their car. He was smiling, as he held the door for Nancy, who slid into the bucket seats with no attempt to keep her dress from riding up. The valet grinned and Nancy winked at him.

When they got home, Nancy said that she was going to fix a cup of tea and Derrick decided to go to his room and check his e-mail.

Once Derrick was gone to his room, Nancy went to her room and, with a firm resolve, got herself ready. She took her clothes off but left her spiky heels on. Apart from the shoes, though, she was naked. Then she sat down on the bed and made a phone call.

Willard answered, and she said to him: "Hi, love."

"Nancy, honey," he said, "Are you okay? You sound strange."

"Willard, I'm about to go to him; do you mind? Am I awful? Please help me out here," she pleaded.

"Nancy, sweetie, you've got this to do yet to be free; you've almost made it but you've got this to do. In that respect Lance did you a favor; it pushed you into your future. You're time with Derrick was from desperation; now, tonight you seal that with love and that part of it is past."

"Your goodness makes me want to cry," she said.

"Don't do that, sweetie," he said, "It'll ruin the mood."

"Kisses," she said to him.

"Received," he answered, and added, "Nancy, you're almost there; you know that?"

"I guess I do; I love you, Willard Reese," she said finishing.

"I love you too, Nancy Sweet," he answered and they hung up.

She sat and breathed deeply for a few minutes and then she went out toward Derrick's room.

She got to the doorway and could here Derrick saying to someone:

"I agree, man, there's nothing around. It's the same old, same old, cruise the net, find some porn and spank the monkey."

Hearing it made Nancy giggle; then she opened the door.

"Derrick," she said softly, "Who are you talking to?"

"Oh, hi, Mom," he said over his shoulder without actually looking at her. This made her giggle again, softly.

"It's Marvin, on a chat," Derrick said then.

Nancy said then: "Derrick!" She said it sharply enough that Derrick turned around.

"Oh, shit! Mom!" he said immediately.

The other voice came from the computer and said: "What's wrong, man?"

Derrick turned to the computer and said: "My Mom just came into the room."

"Your Mom?" Marvin said in a derisive tone.

Then Nancy intervened. Derrick was staring at his almost totally naked mother, standing in his doorway wearing only a pair of heels, and nothing more.

"Introduce me to your friend, Derrick," she said.

"Sure, Mom," he answered with as mile, "Step over to the computer so that Marvin can see you."

She grinned and said: "Here I come."

Derrick turned back to the computer and said: "Marvin, this is my Mom, Nancy."

Then it was Marvin's turn to say "Holy Shit!"

Nancy waved at Marvin, who was staring open mouthed at her nakedness.

"Marvin you don't sound so displeased now," Nancy said.

"Are you really his Mom?" Marvin wanted to know.

"Yes," Nancy said, "I"m really his Mom. Do you like?"

"Gorgeous," Marvin said and then to Derrick, he said: "What are you going to do, Man?"

Derrick turned from gazing at Nancy and said into the computer: "I'm going to eat her."

"You want to watch, Marvin?" Nancy asked.

"Shit, yes!" was his reply.

"Then we want to watch you jerk off at the same time," she said.

"Done!" Marvin said hastily, adjusting the aim of the computer so that they could see him pulling his cock out of his pants.

"Come to me, Derrick," Nancy said, and Derrick adjusted his computer so that Marvin could watch him, as he slid to his knees and began by kissing Nancy's thighs.

"Where are you, Marvin?" she asked, holding a hand in Derrick's hair, as he began to lick among her pussy hair.

"Indiana," he answered.

"Too bad you're so far away, Marvin," she said with a giggle, "You could come and play with us."

"Oh, fuck me!" Marvin said, beating his meat.

"No, Marvin," Nancy corrected him with another giggle, "Derrick is going to fuck me! Aren't you, love?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.