Nancy and Lance: (The Time of Lance) - Cover

Nancy and Lance: (The Time of Lance)

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Nancy Sweet, lonely, unfulfilled widow happens to see a friend of her son's hitchhiking and picks him up. Thus begins a new chapter in her life devoted to doing the bidding of this young man, beginning with being stripped naked, as she drives them both toward home. (See my blog about this.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Size  

She stood there staring at both Willard and Jackie for just a second or two but long enough that Willard said :

"May we come in, Nancy?"

Nancy was galvanized into action immediately:

"I'm so, so sorry! So sorry to keep you both on the doorstep! Please, please come in, you're, uh, welcome in my home!"

She moved out of the way for them to enter and then, after shutting the door behind them, immediately went to her knees in front of them.

"Very nice!" Jackie said, grinning at Willard.

"Yes, isn't she," Willard agreed.

Then Nancy shuffled forward on her hand and kneed, and, with only a second of hesitation, leaned way down with her head to the ground and kissed the toe of Willard's shoe.

"Willard," Jackie said, with a voice that showed how impressed she was, "Look at the ass on her."

"Spectacular!" Willard said.

"And so deliciously submissive," Jackie said, nudging the kneeling woman with her foot, so that Nancy turned and planted a kiss on Jackie's toe also.

This made Jackie laugh with delight:

"Willard, this is going to be so much fun!"

Nancy was still busy with Willard's second shoe, cleaning the top of it with her tongue. When she finished, she smiled up at him and then went, again on her knees, to Jackie and began to kiss and lick Jackie's heeled black boots next. She held her hand around Jackie's calves as she licked back and forth along the surface of the boots.

"Wonderful girl!" Jackie said, pulling the boot back, causing Nancy to rise onto her knees.

Jackie put a playful booted foot then against Nancy's shoulder; Nancy did nothing at all but simply allowed Jackie to push her over onto her back.

"Do you do soles, Nancy slave?" Jackie asked in a voice tinkling with laughter.

"Yes, uh, ma'am," Nancy said and began to run her tongue along the length of the sole of Jackie's boot.

Then Jackie took her foot out of Nancy face and with it, rubbed first one of Nancy's hardened nipples and then the other. Then Jackie turned to Willard, who was watching the scene with a look of transported joy on his face, and said:

"Willard, she is just the best, ripe, and sexy, and available, and submissive, and kittenish, and just a wonderful plaything. It's so nice of you to let me come along tonight."

"It will be fun," Willard said, and turning to Nancy, who was now on her knees but staring up at the two of the expectantly:

"Don't you think so, love?"

"Yes, Willard," Nancy said, "I think it will be marvelous; thank you for bringing Jackie tonight."

"You do realize that Jackie is the ring master or mistress here and I am going to merely observe for a while?"

"Yes, sir," Nancy said, "I realize that."

"And you're okay with that?" Willard asked.

"Yes, sir, I am," Nancy said, crawling forward and kissing the back of Willard's hand. "I want what you want, especially what you want for me."

"You are such a prize, Nancy, please don't ever think that I underestimate that."

Here he pulled her to her feet and enfolded her in his arms, kissing her warmly. As he did, and the kiss continued, Jackie ran her hands down along Nancy's spine and rested then on her ass cheeks.

"Lovely," Jackie crooned.

Still in Willard's arms, Nancy turned and grinned at Jackie:

"Thank you," she muttered with a smile.

"Well, girl," Jackie said show us your stuff and then show me your home.

She turned to Willard again and said, still full of erotic admiration for Nancy herself and the way she was dressed: "Willard, she's exquisite; simply exquisite!"

"She is that," Willard answered, still holding her close, and leaning in for a kiss, once he'd said it.

Nancy was as excited as possible. She'd been looking forward to Willard all afternoon; she dug out the body stocking specially to look as sexy as possible. It had never even entered her imagination that Jackie would be with Willard. That ratcheted up the entire situation for her. She knew that Willard had the power and she had already decided, a delicious decision, to do what he wanted her to do but Jackie was fairly an explosion of lust and demand.

"Come, girl," Jackie said then, "Stand and let's see you properly."

They were still in the hall, the entrance way of the house. It was a bit dim and Jackie found the switch plate and switched on the lights to see Nancy better. Then they went into the living room, where Willard took a seat and watched with great interest.

"Damn, damn, you're a ripe beauty!" Jackie said. "Now you turn around a bit, slowly."

Nancy did as she was told, she put her arms in the air and turned, showing Jackie her entire body, only slightly veiled and certainly not hidden by the white body stocking. When she stopped her turn, she found Jackie smiling at her broadly. Jackie reached then into a bag that she'd brought with her and pulled out a short black riding crop.

"This is to keep you on track, honey," Jackie said with a cruel smile.

"Yes, ma'am," Nancy said, casting a glance at Willard, who just held up his hands as though to say "Don't ask me!"

Jackie slashed at Nancy's ass with the crop, leaving an ugly red welt; Nancy wasn't ready for the blow and squealed and jumped, when she was hit.

"Nice reaction, pet," Jackie said, "But don't you go looking at Willard, sweets, it's me that you have to deal with here; get that straight now."

Nancy said: "Yes, ma'am, it's you that I have to deal with here; fine; thank you for clarifying that for me."

"My pleasure, sweets," Jackie said, "Now why don't you be a good girl and ask for me to hit you one more time with this?"

"One more time? Ask?" Nancy said a bit slowly.

"Fine," Jackie said, "Then make it two more times that you ask for."

"Yes, ma'am," Nancy croaked, "Please, ma'am, would you hit ... uh ... me with that crop again two more times?"

"And who are you, pray tell?" Jackie wanted to know.

Nancy went through it again for her: "Ma'am, would you please hit this worthless, white cunt two more times with that crop?"

"At least two do you mean?" Jackie asked politely.

With tears in her eyes, Nancy said: "Yes, ma'am, at least two."

And at that point Nancy began to cry.

"Oh, she cries easily, our girl," Jackie said, smiling at Willard who simply raised his eyebrows.

Then Jackie took Nancy by the chin and said: "Sweetheart, do you cry easily?"

Nancy nodded, her sobbing making it not easy to talk but Jackie slapped her face, not hard but it had the effect.

"Speak, when you're spoken to, girl!" she said with authority.

"Yes, ma'am," Nancy said, still sobbing a bit, "I do cry easily."

"Well, won't you be fun to play with then," Jackie said. Then Jackie looked into Nancy's eyes and got serious for a moment, saying:

"Honey, you tell Jackie if any of this is getting too much for you, you hear?"

"Yes, ma'am," Nancy said but Jackie leaned into Nancy and kissed her lips saying:

"No, honey, when I talk to you that way, it's only 'yes, Jackie'; we're going to play but ain't nothing going to happen that you don't want, sugar."

"Thank you," Nancy said, and then added:

"Ma'am, this white girl is silly crying so easily, and she doesn't like pain but the pain really turns her on; she wants to do everything that you want; she wants to be your play thing, and she wants to give Willard a good show."

"Oh, we'll do that, sugar," Jackie said confidently, "We'll do that. Now you bend over and grab that chair. We'll show Willard that luscious ass of yours first, as it gets beaten; then we'll give him a glimpse of your face, as the beating continues. We did say 'at least two more, ' didn't we, sugar?"

"We certainly did, Ma'am," Nancy answered, and before she grabbed the chair, she took Jackie's hand and kiss the back of her hand, then turning over the hand and kissing Jackie's palm, ending with a tongue lick across the palm.

"Yes, sweet ass," Jackie said, stroking Nancy's out stretched ass with her hand, "We'll do that later; I know you've not been with a woman but making love with Jackie is going to be part of our 'Entertain Willard' night, a big part. Now get ready."

Nancy grabbed chair and was bent from the waist, when the next slashing hit from the crop landed on the top of her thighs. She jumped and squealed.

"Love those little animal noises that you make, sweet ass," Jackie said.

"That's one," Nancy replied, "And I thank you for that."

"Polite, Willard," Jackie said.

"Of course," Willard answered, watching intently, "I wouldn't have her any other way."

Nancy turned her head and sent an air kiss to Willard, who responded in kind.

"Okay, save the mushy stuff for a bit later," Jackie said and planted the next hit directly on Nancy's ass, causing her to rock away from the hit and make the same kind of squealing noise.

"This is so much fun," Jackie proclaimed, "You just keep squealing for us, girl friend, and we'll be happy."

"Thank you, Ma'am," Nancy intoned through obvious sobs, "That's two."

"More?" Jackie asked politely.

"As you wish," Nancy said.

"Correct answer, pet," Jackie replied, and laid another slash from the crop across Nancy's ass, raising yet another welt.

Nancy's cry this time, the same kind of throat squeal, was a bit louder and there were tears streaming down her face.

"Thank you, Ma'am, that's three," Nancy said, trying to suppress her crying, and almost failing.

Then Jackie pulled Nancy up by the shoulder and turned her around.

"You look at Willard this time," she said to Nancy.

Nancy stared at Willard, and, taking a deep breath mouthed the words: "I love you, Willard."

He mouthed "Thank you, I love you too!" back at her and just then Jackie hit her squarely across the nipples with the crop, and with a hoot, Nancy collapsed, with Jackie catching her, as she slumped to the floor. Jackie held her up as she moved her toward the couch. She sat Nancy down for a few minutes and then went across the room to where the stereo was. She looked over Nancy's music and put on some Sinatra. Turning with a smile she went back to Nancy, and, taking Nancy by the hand, pulled her up to dance.

"Sweet pea," Jackie said, "You look like walking, breathing sex in that body stocking but I want you just naked, except for your shoes. It's going to be me and you and 'Old Blue Eyes' and we'll dance and then we're going to do the dirty together before moving on to other pursuits.

Nancy smiled at her, having recovered from her semi-fainting collapse and undid the zipper at the back of the body stocking neck. She unzipped it and, resting her hand on Willard's shoulder, while he rubbed a hand across her ass cheeks and especially across her welts, took off the body stocking. When she was totally naked, she put her shoes back on and held out her arms for Jackie, who came gliding in to clasp Nancy to her.

"Special," Jackie said, "Three of us in the room and only one of us totally naked. Special and maybe just the way it should be, pet."

"Maybe just the way it should be," Nancy said, as she and Jackie began to glide in the dance.

They danced through a couple of Sinatra's songs, all the while Jackie was rubbing her hands up and down Nancy's back and moving them across her ass cheeks. She held her two arms around Jackie's shoulders, and sighed at the kind of treatment that she was getting.

It was also keeping her off balance because she couldn't keep up with Jackie's constant changing from fierceness to softness. This dancing and the play of Jackie's hands over her naked body were as much a turn on as the wildness of the whipping had been. She couldn't, she realized, begin to understand which she liked better: the beating or the wooing.

As they danced, Nancy was struck and thrilled by the contrast that they offered. He was almost pure white, with her glistening skin showing its lovely nakedness, and she was pressed against Jackie's fairly regal darkness.

When the dance ended, Jackie kissed Nancy, who responded with an open mouthed kiss back. They clung to each other and Nancy let her hands drift down to Jackie's ass, encased in a pair of black, nylon stretch pants that were tucked into her boots.

"You feel so nice," Nancy cooed into Jackie's ear.

"You feel so well, girl friend," Jackie countered.

"Come, darlin' doll, I want you to do me first," Jackie said.

"I'm not experienced at this," Nancy said meekly.

"I know, darlin', but I'll coach you; think of it as a teaching moment," was Jackie's answer.

Nancy moved then to do it, removing first Jackie's leather vest, followed by her black turtleneck. Once the turtleneck was pulled up over Jackie's head, with her hands in the air and trapped by the garment, Nancy kissed first Jackie's cleavage and then the tips of her nipples, seen through the black lace of her bra. The bra went next and the following kisses were directly on Jackie's nipples, which Jackie received with low throat noises.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.