Nancy and Lance: (The Time of Lance) - Cover

Nancy and Lance: (The Time of Lance)

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Nancy Sweet, lonely, unfulfilled widow happens to see a friend of her son's hitchhiking and picks him up. Thus begins a new chapter in her life devoted to doing the bidding of this young man, beginning with being stripped naked, as she drives them both toward home. (See my blog about this.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Size  

THE CHOICE MADE AND CONSEQUENCES

Nancy knelt there, and her mood flowed from sexual heat to contentment. She leaned her head against Willard's knee. She looked up at him and smiled at him; he was returning the smile.

She said simply: "You know that I really do want to do this, and the things that I promised, as we talked."

Willard reached down and stroked her hair, saying in a soft voice:

"I know you do, babe! I can see past the heat and the sexual posing about white women and their mouths; I know that those three kids can't, and maybe won't but I can. You do this now, you do this, honey, not because I want it but because you do."

"Yes," she said simply and, turning her head a bit, stuck out her tongue and licked the long, dark length of his cock. She shivered, as she did it, not from the cold or any such reason but only from her inner sense of being at the right place at the right time for herself.

As she licked the prick, without putting a hand on it yet, it bobbed up and down from her licking. She giggled.

"It's greeting me!" she laughed.

"Nancy," he laughed with her, "You're so real! Of course he's greeting you!"

"Now my turn," she returned, and, after saying that, she took his prick in her hand and lifted it in the air. It exposed the underside of his cock.

Before doing any work on it, she grinned up at him one more time, and then lowered her head taking his ball sack in her mouth. She gently, gently sucked on the ball sack, running her tongue over each of his balls in turn, and then lifting up the ball sack, she licked the area just below his ball sack, giving a cry of regret that he still had his pants on and she couldn't lick any further toward his ass.

"Next time, no pants," he said, reading her mood.

"You are so tuned in," she said.

"Yes, I am, my beautiful babe," he answered.

Then she began to run her tongue up along the ridge on the underside of his prick that was formed by the large vein there. She licked straight up and down and then she licked across it as she progressed up the cock toward its head.

She lowered her head again and began to suck on the vein on the underside of the cock, moving, with her mouth sucking each inch of the way, all the way back up to the head.

She held the head in her and and licked up the underside of the head.

Willard grunted, and Nancy lifted her head and grinned at him.

She leaned toward the prick and kissed the underside of it again.

"Hi there," she said to the cock. "We're going to be friends."

She giggled then and said to him quickly:

"Sorry, I'm being silly here."

He said, in a low gravelly voice: "You're being just fine, lovely Nancy!"

Then she spoke to the cock head again: "Here I come, ready or not." And looking up into Willard's eyes, she said: "Look, Willard, no hands."

As she said that, she put her hands behind her back and took the head of Willard's cock in her mouth, letting her tongue lick the underside of the cock head and her lips tighten their grip on it.

"Oh, yes, Nancy can suck cock!" Willard wheezed.

"Thank you, sir," she said.

"Suck!" he ordered in a mock serious voice.

"Yes, master," she said mockingly but a look flashed between them as she did; a look that gave her shivers.

She captured the head again in her mouth, and then, quickly, with no warning, she plunged her head downward, thanking Rambler mentally as she did, and captured the prick, all but the last three huge inches, in her mouth and the top of her throat. She breathed through her nose and tightened her lips around the cock as she slowly slid it out of her mouth, in effect jerking it with her mouth.

"She knows how!" Willard said, breathing hard.

Then Nancy pushed her head quickly down again, this time forcing another inch and a half, getting her toward her goal of kissing his abs, while keeping the cock in her mouth. She slid her head slowly, slowly off of the prick, pulling the skin with it, and looking up, gave Willard a huge grin, and an air kiss.

"Sassy bitch!" he quipped; at which remark, she shook her head 'yes', and plunged her face downward again. This time she met her goal, and took all of the 9" prick into her mouth and relaxed throat, ending with a kiss planted on his stomach.

"Amazing," Willard said, breathlessly, as Nancy switched from 'swallowing' mode to 'cock sucking' mode. She began to take the cock in a more shallow fashion but now she was bobbing her head vigorously, pulling the skin with her tight lips with head stroke and bringing Willard slowly to his climax.

She paused for only a few seconds, taking the cock out of her mouth to ask him:

"Cum where?"

He rasped at her: "Your mouth!"

"Yes! Yes!" she said and went back to the task, increasing the speed of her head movement, jerking him off with her mouth.

Finally, she brought him with her mouth and he flooded her mouth and throat with cum. She swallowed with vigor but still lost some of it down her chin. She sat back with a grin on her face and wiped the cum off with her finger, putting the finger into her mouth.

"Thank you!" she mouthed up at him, as he gathered her up to her feet, and pulled her into his chest. He slid his hands down to cup her ass cheeks, as he held her.

"No, thank you, you marvelous woman!" he said into her ear. Then he continued:

"I have to call Junior and have him come for me; there are a few things that I must do yet tonight. I'm sorry to end this right now but I must. I hope you understand."

"Yes," she said simply but with regret.

"I'll have him pick me up at your place, if you don't mind."

"Fine, Willard," she answered. "Can you come back later?"

"Excellent idea," he said. "I'll call you before I come."

"I'll be waiting," she said eagerly.

She drove him to her house, where Junior was indeed waiting for them. Nancy wrapped her arms around Willard, before letting him go.

"Thank you for tonight," she said softly, then rested her head on his chest, until he put his fingers under her chin and raised her head to kiss her.

She met the kiss eagerly with her mouth open and accepted the soft invasion of his tongue into her mouth, answering with her own tongue. Nancy sighed a deep sigh, once the kiss was broken.

"Oh that was nice!" she sighed at him.

"You're what's nice," Willard said. Then he added: "I'll call."

"I'll wait for you, and will be eager to get your call," she said to him, as he left her, pulling her panties from his pocket and sniffing at them with pleasure, as he go into the car with Junior.

Nancy was humming to herself elatedly as she moved toward the house and got her keys out.

Just as she entered the shadow of the porch, a voice rasped out at her in the night:

"Who was that, you cunt! Who were you slobbering over?"

Nancy started, turning to the side where the voice came from with fright.

"Lance!" she said, putting her hand over her heart. "You scared me!"

"You'd best be scared, you disloyal whore! I said who was that?"

Nancy saw the look on his face, and it frightened her.

"Willard!" she said quickly.

"Who the fuck is Willard?" he demanded to know, "and why were you fucking around with him?"

Then Lance grabbed Nancy by the arm and pulled her off of the porch toward the side of the house.

"Come here, you dirty bitch!" he growled, "I want to talk to you and you'd fuckin' better have answers that I like or you'll regret it, I promise."

"Lance," she protested, as she hurried along with him, being pulled with his grip on her arm, "You're hurting me."

"Hurting you, whore!" he exploded, "You haven't begun to hurt."

He now had her in the shadows of the back of the house illuminated only partially by a nearby street lamp.

"Take your sweater off!" he demanded.

Nancy stood still in shock from his tone. He slapped her face, and repeated the demand about her sweater. This time she hasted to unbutton the sweater and took it off.

"Take off the fuckin' bra too!" was his next order. Nancy did it immediately this time, frighteningly aware of his black mood. Now she was naked to the waist.

Lance grabbed one of her nipples and twisted it until she cried out and tears sprang to her eyes.

"Now tell me about this Willard, whore, or I'll pull the fuckin' nipple off." Then he twisted it again.

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwww!" Nancy whimpered as she began to tell him about the night with the three black kids.

When she mentioned them, Lance slapped her out of rage at her mentioning how he'd 'lost' her in the basketball game.

Nancy, crying now, hastened on with the explanation of who Willard was and how he'd helped her that first night.

"Then you went back, you fuckin' disloyal bitch! Didn't you?" he demanded.

She admitted that she did and he slapped her again, shouting at her then:

"Take your pants off!"

Nancy unbuttoned the slacks and pushed them down.

"Where are your panties?" Lance roared.

Nancy, whimpering now through her tears, told him that she'd given them to Willard that evening. He slapped her again, this time knocking her down. He grabbed her by the hair to pull her to her feet and let her step out of her slacks and kick off her shoes.

"Did he fuck you? Did he?" he demanded to know next.

"No!" Nancy said.

Then he got a wild glint in his eye and shouted at her:

"You sucked his cock, his black cock! Didn't you?"

"Yes," she said in a meek voice.

"Yes, what, cunt?" he roared at her.

"Yes, sir!" she said quickly.

"Okay," he continued in his rage, "Punishment time for the whore!"

"No, please," she begged.

He looked around almost wildly and spotted a green stake for plants, and, pulling it from the ground lashed her across the ass with it, causing her to scream and jump.

"Walk ahead of me to the back," he ordered her, slashing at her naked ass again with the green stake. She gasped, shrieked and jumped, moving ahead until they got to where the trees were. They entered that area, up a little hill for a bit and he told her to stop.

She was in tears and said to him miserably: "But you lost me! In a game!"

Lance slapped her face and sent her tumbling. He got to where she was and said:

"Shut the fuck up, whore! Cunt! Pig! Bitch!" And with each name he slashed at her legs, thighs and ass with the plant stake.

"I'll show you what's up for tonight," he growled, dropping the plant stake.

He took from his pocket a piece of rope and tied it around her wrist. Then he tied the wrist to her ankle, putting her in a position of being folded over on the ground. Then he did the same to her other wrist and ankle, leaving her in a folded position with her head sticking out at one end and her ass at the other.

"Like it, cunt?" he asked her with derision.

"Please don't do this, Lance!" she begged. His answer was to give her a kick in the ass with the side of his foot.

"Shut up!" he wailed at her. Then he said: "Here's the plan: first you'll take my cock in your 'I like black cock' mouth and get it nice and wet. Now do a good job, Cunt Nancy, because that's the only lubrication you'll get before I stick my dick up your ass. Then you get to spend the night here just as you are; it'll give you time to think about being good in the future."

"Please, Lance," she wailed but her words were cut off my the insertion of his prick into her mouth.

She remembered his words and immediately made an effort to cover his cock with spit, to make it as slick as possible. He didn't hold it there a long time, however, and soon, he moved behind her, gave her a resounding slap on the ass, which pulled a loud 'yip' out of her, and pushed himself unceremoniously into her ass hole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.