Nancy and Lance: (The Time of Lance)
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Nancy Sweet, lonely, unfulfilled widow happens to see a friend of her son's hitchhiking and picks him up. Thus begins a new chapter in her life devoted to doing the bidding of this young man, beginning with being stripped naked, as she drives them both toward home. (See my blog about this.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Size  

She knelt there naked and smiling, after she'd issued the invitation to fuck her. A thought crossed her mind just then and she spoke it, half to the three of them standing there and half to the night air:

"You know, from my point of view, a woman's point of view, that's probably one of the most satisfying things that you can do; I mean sucking a cock!"

The three of them laughed, and Nancy laughed with them. Then she went on:

"I mean, the taste, everyone tastes different, you know, and the texture, a mixture of incredible softness and steel like hardness, and the sense of constantly building tension in the man whose cock is in your mouth..."

"Or your throat!" Rambler added.

Nancy laughed and agreed: "Or your throat! But what I'm saying is that it's just wonderful. I'm sorry that I didn't begin before this to get some real experience in sucking pricks."

"You're some fuckin' woman!" Rambler said.

"Why thank you," Nancy said back, smiling up at him from her kneeling position.

"How many have you sucked?" he asked then.

"Since the death of my husband?" she mused, "Oh, not many: certainly you three, Lance, a bunch of friends of Lance's younger brother, Derrick, his room mate Ned, and Willard."

"Hmm," Rambler mused, "Quite a group; you did Willard, eh?"

"Yes," she smiled, "I went back to thank him earlier tonight for helping me, when I was in such distress. It's how I thanked him."

"Cool, Momma," Rambler said and then added: "Hey, isn't Derrick your son?"

Nancy giggled, "Yes," she admitted, "I went to visit him and his room mate Ned, to watch them a play soccer, and it just kind of happened."

"Fuckin' wonder lady, you are!" Rambler said with a grin.

Nancy answered him grin for grin. Then she added:

"So, what about it? Anyone want to fuck this 'old white bitch'?"

"I guess we'll take you up on that," Rambler said.

"Good," Nancy smiled at all three; "Please help me up and we'll get at it."

Jace gave her a hand and helped lift her up off the ground.

"Wait," Rambler said, "We'll take a walk around the lake over to the glade; it's a nice place for fucking. It's got grass and all."

"Sounds nice," Nancy said. "Which way is it?"

Rambler pointed to a path that led to the right as the way to go.

Nancy then, having a thought, said to them:

"And I suppose that you're going to want me to walk ahead of you so that you can watch me walk naked in the moonlight?"

"Got it in one, Momma," Rambler said, "You just get going and we'll follow the twitching ass cheeks to where the fuckin' place is."

"You'll follow these?" Nancy said, sticking hip out at an angle and wiggling her ass at them.

Willie was close enough that he reached out and slapped her wiggling ass.

Nancy reacted with a kind of yelp and set off down the path to the right around the lake.

"Fuckin' ain't this nice?" Rambler said to his pals. "Walking along the lake in the moonlight following a naked, horny bitch?!"

"You got that!" Jace said.

Willie was concentrating enough on Nancy's shaking ass cheeks that he found nothing to say.

They walked just a little while, in single file along the lake shore. It wasn't too far away that Nancy stopped and turned, coming back toward the three of them.

"What is it?" Rambler wanted to know.

"I hear voiced ahead," Nancy said whispering.

Rambler shook his head and said: "Willie come with me, Jace, you stay with Nancy; we'll go and see who it is there."

The two of them set out to explore the glade area, while Jace and Nancy trailed along behind and stood watching in the dark shadow of the trees. Rambler and Willie, after peering into the glade area, saw who it was and Rambler walked into the light of the fire that was burning in the glade area.

"Jason, my man!" Rambler said affably.

"Hey, Rambler," Jason added, "What the fuck you doin' out here tonight, man?"

"Better than you, bro!" Rambler said, grinning at Jason and the two other white kids with him.

"Don't think so," Jason said, "We've got the beer, man!"

Then Jason nodded to the others and asked Rambler: "You know Jerry and Ray, don't you?"

"Yeah!" Rambler said, nodding at the other two. They both shot him a 'hey, man'.

"Well," Jason continued, "We've got enough beer here to share with you guys, pull up a rock."

"Thanks, man," Rambler said and grinned at Willie. He then added: "Since you're gonna share the beer with us, we'll share the bitch with you."

"Bitch?" Jason asked looking around.

Rambler said: "Jace, bring her here."

Jace and Nancy walked into the clearing then.

"Son of a bitch!" Jason said, and was followed by exclamations by both Ray and Jerry.

"Who the fuck is that?" Jason said, in wonder, staring at Nancy's nakedness.

"Say hi to my bros, Jason, Ray and Jerry, cunt!" Rambler said.

Nancy, determined to make sure that she did whatever he said, and not to dis him in front of his friends, spoke up:

"Hi, guys! I'm Nancy."

"And Nancy's naked," Jason said.

"Yes," she said grinning, and as she said it, she went to Rambler and took his arm, putting it around her and placing his hand squarely on her right ass cheek."

He smiled down at her and squeezed her ass cheek, and then kissed her. She reached up to receive the kiss with an obviously open mouth taking his tongue and sucking on it.

Then Rambler grinned at Jason and the other two and explained: "I won her in a basketball game yesterday. Her owner thought his guys were better than they were. He was good but the other two weren't."

"Fuck me!" Jason said with obvious admiration. Then he added, with a smile on his face: "She any good?"

Nancy started at that and, smiling up at Rambler, said:

"Can I please show him, sir?"

"Sir?" Jason wailed, "Oh shit, this gets better and better."

"Do it, woman," Rambler said, and watched as Nancy knelt in the grass, reaching to pull his basketball shorts down to his ankles. She held them as, he stepped out of one leg and also one leg of his boxers.

Then Nancy took hold of his large prick, already growing and kissed the head of it.

"Look at the cock on him!" Ray said.

"Isn't it a marvel?" Nancy cooed to the three white kids.

"You can do that?" Jason said with some doubt.

"Watch!" Rambler said.

"Suck it, honey," he said next to her, and she did.

Nancy performed the very same blow job that she had just previously given him but now she did it in front of the white kids and for their benefit.

She was constantly bombarded by statements about 'look at the bitch suck cock!' and 'fuckin' wonder with her mouth!' and 'she's taken all of that prick, all of it!' Ramlber had his hands in Nancy's hair and just guided the process, as she worked and suppressed the gag reflex until she was actually kissing his abs again.

"God Damn!" Jason said, "That woman is a cock sucker!"

"And she'll do what I tell her to!" Rambler said.

"Really?" Jason asked with wonder.

"Really!" Rambler said, "Ain't it, bitch?"

Nancy took her mouth off of the large prick and said:

"Yes, really! You get blow jobs and to fuck me, if Rambler tells me to!"

"Son of a bitch!" Jason said.

"Finish, cunt!" Rambler said then, and that set Nancy sucking his large cock again. He came soon, and she had cum running out of the corners of her mouth and down her chin, adding to the drool that was already there from her taking the huge cock into her mouth so far. She wiped her chin and took the hand that Rambler offered. Then, going to the lake, she bathed her face and came back.

"Tired mouth, honey?" Rambler asked.

"A bit," she said.

Then, turning to the other kids, he explained:

"She already sucked all three of us off once tonight." Then he turned to Nancy and said:

"Got a little more left for us, do you?"

Nancy smiled up at Rambler, and said: "Yes, sir, for you."

"Thought so, babe," Rambler replied Then looking around at everyone, Rambler said: "We'll fuck her next."

"Goodie!" Nancy said. "Just tell me what you want me to do." (She realized that she wasn't that tired. If this, all of this, was the result of her choices then she was right then happy with the choices and willing to let this play out, )

"Gonna do relays," Rambler said. "Two at a time a brother and one of you or your guys, Jason."

Jason nodded and said: "Cool."

Rambler continued: "One begins in her mouth and one in her cunt; then they switch. I'll have my bros begin in her cunt and that way you guys can fuck the bitch and cum in her pussy."

They all agreed and designated Jace and Ray to begin the action.

Then Rambler turned to Nancy and said:

"Okay, bitch, let's put the goods on parade; show my friends here what you've got and how you can move it." He punctuated his order with a slap to her ass that made her jump and squeal.

The fellows all laughed. Rambler turned to them and said:

"Yeah, the bitch likes to get her booty slapped; she digs it, don't you, cunt?"

Nancy, to answer, wrapped her arms around Rambler's neck and said: "I really like whatever you do to me!"

"You sure, bitch?" he asked warily.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.