Chance Meeting
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by Glen

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A single professor helps out a young homeless woman. Soon, their relationship blossoms and they live out their fantasies. The story starts off slow. Codes will be updated as needed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   DomSub   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I awoke around six o'clock. Mary lay beside me still asleep. She had rolled over in her sleep and was laying with her back to me. After a few moments, Mary began to stir. I wrapped my free arm around her and held her again me as she woke up. Soon I felt her hips moving, her butt rubbing against my cock.

I slapped her playfully on her ass. "None on that or we'll never leave the room," I said with a chuckle.

"Is that bad?"

"Yeah. I'm hungry and someone still needs to clean up the backyard."

"I know," she said, rising from the bed. As she stood I sat up and admired her butt. My eyes followed the white of her thong as it disappeared between her legs. When she bent over to pick up her pants and shirt, I saw and dark stain on her panties. The stain was glistened, obviously still wet with our combined juices. She pulled her shirt on and put on her jeans. As I watched her, Mary strutted out of the bedroom.

Getting out of the bed, I adjusted my clothes and followed her down the stairs and out the door into the backyard. She moved out into the yard as I took a seat on the step leading from the back door. I watched as she moved quickly to gather the trash and put it back into the trash can.

I had bought the house years earlier. When I first saw the house I knew it was for me. It was on the outskirts of town that it sits on 3 acres of land, much of which is wooded. Even in the winter when the trees are bare, like they are now, my nearest neighbor is far enough away that I can see them and they can't see me.

"Ok, I got it all I think," Mary said. I looked around the yard and nodded.

"Let's go back inside," I said, standing and walking back up the steps.

"I need to start dinner soon, so we need to go to the grocery store."

"Alright, let me get my car keys and we can go."

The drive to the grocery store only took 5 minutes. Soon, Mary was pushing a shopping cart around the store, grabbing all sorts of foods. I spent most of my time walking behind her, admiring her ass. When she bent down to grab a container of peanut oil off the bottom shelf I notice that the crotch of her jeans had darkened a bit. I wondered if it was still our juices from earlier or was she getting turned on knowing I was watching her.

It took us only about 45 minutes to gather all the food that Mary said she needed. I paid for the food, we loaded them in the car and we headed home. The drive home was quiet but I did notice Mary was fidgeting a little in her chair.

Once we got into the house and had all the food put away Mary turned to look at me.

"I need some help sir," she said.

"What do you need?" I asked as I looked around the kitchen confused.

Mary reached down and started to take her jeans off as she said, "I need your cock. Please make me cum. You stared at my ass the whole time we were at the store. I'm so wet I'm dripping," she said as she pulled off her panties.

Her pussy had a thick growth of black hair on it. "Tonight when you take a shower," I told her, "I want you to shave that off."

"Yes sir. Please make me cum sir," Mary said as she got on her knees on the kitchen floor.

"Remove the rest of your clothes," I said, "I want to see all of you." She pulled off her shirt and bra and kneeled on the floor naked. She looked stunning. Her breasts were not very big, barely B cups. When she started eating better and gained some weight I hoped her breasts would enlarge.

I reached down and pulled out my hard cock. "Suck on it," I told her. She immediately sprang forward and swallowed my cock. She was obviously an expert at this. Her tongue worked the underside as slid her mouth up and down my cock. When I looked down, she was looking up at me with a look of happiness on her face.

I pulled her quickly off my cock and sat her on the kitchen counter. I pushed her legs apart and bent forward to lick her pussy. As my right hand opened the lips, my tongue probed Mary's pussy for the first time. Mary let out a gasp as my tongue first touched her clit.

"Oh fuck," Mary moaned, "Please eat my pussy." I continued swirling my tongue around her clit. I could still make out a slight sour taste of my cum, but mostly I just tasted the sweet tang of her pussy. I kept licking her pussy as I pushed two fingers into her.

Mary arched her back. "Oh God, I need you cock in me," she moaned. I wasn't done with her yet. I kept up the pressure on her clit and started trusting my fingers into her faster. Mary's breath was coming in gasps as she approached her orgasm. On the verge of cumming, Mary's stomach started visibly trembling as she gasped for breath. The moment before her orgasm crashed over her, I pushed my right index finger into her ass. As Mary immediately orgasmed she screamed incoherently. Her pussy spasmed around my fingers, her cum running down my hand and arms.

As Mary came down and caught her breath I removed my fingers from her pussy and ass and stood up, grabbed thighs trust my cock into her pussy. We both moaned.

"Please fuck my cunt sir," Mary moaned. I bent down and took her left nipple in my mouth as I started thrusting into her. Hearing her moans increase I first lightly bit her nipple, then as my confidence grew I started biting on her left nipple as I pinched her right one.

I had been so highly aroused since her blow job that I wasn't going to last very long. Suddenly Mary started spasming and her pussy started grasping my cock which set me off. With one final trust, I buried my cock deeply in Mary's pussy and pumped what felt like a gallon of cum into her.

As I came down from my orgasm I felt our juices running down my cock and balls. Slowly I withdrew my cock from her. I stepped back and watched as my cum ran out of her pussy and down her ass. I looked up to find her looking at me. With a grin on her face, she pushed three fingers from her left hand into her pussy, pulled them out, brought them to her mouth and sucked my cum off of them giving a contented moan in the process.

"I think I could live on your cum sir," Mary said.

"Maybe you can, but I can't. I think it's time for dinner." At this, Mary hopped off the counter and started rummaging around the cabinets pulling out pans. I pushed my softened cock back into my pants and zipped my pants up.

"How would you like steaks and baked potatoes tonight?" Mary asked.

"That sounds lovely. Are you planning on staying naked?"

"Do you want me to sir?"

"Sure, though it's going to make getting work done a bit hard. I think I can handle it though," I said with a laugh as I smacked her bare ass.


An hour later we sat down at the kitchen table to eat. Mary sat opposite me. As we enjoyed our dinner we talked about the future.

"In the next few days, you need to get online and find out about getting you GED," I told her.

"Yes sir. I also need to get your house into some shape, especially your dining room. That way we can eat in your dining room and we can have your friends over for diners."

"I don't have a lot of friends," I replied, "outside of work anyways, except for you."

With mischief in her eye she said, "I'm just a friend huh?"

"Is my little slave probing for compliments?" I teasingly asked. "You're my friend, my lover and my slave. Well, love slave anyways." Changing the subject I asked, "I'm thinking of converting some of the basement in a play area for us. What do you think?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.