Chance Meeting
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2009 by Glen

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A single professor helps out a young homeless woman. Soon, their relationship blossoms and they live out their fantasies. The story starts off slow. Codes will be updated as needed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   DomSub   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It wasn't until months later that I realized that Friday night in later November was a turning point in my life. After enjoying a late dinner with friends, I walked back to my car. It was 10:30 at night and the streets were packed with people enjoying a Friday night on the town. After a long week at work, all I wanted was to go home and go to bed.

I had parked 5 blocks away from the restaurant to avoid the traffic. I had grown up in the area and knew all the streets like the back of my hand. Rather than walking along the major streets to get back to my car, I decided to take a shortcut to my car. Turning down a side street I saw her. She was sitting in a small park, really nothing more than some grass and tree surrounded by the buildings of the city. Her back was propped up against a tree and she had her knees pulled up against her chest. Her long black hair was dirty and tangled. It was a cool night and she was wearing a black coat. She had pulled the coat around her legs as much as she could. From the parts of her legs that we visible I could see that she had on a pair of dark blue leggings. There was a small red plastic bowl beside her that was similar to the one I had eaten my cereal out of that morning. She looked tired and hungry.

As I got closer she glanced in my direction with a look of hope on her face. Before I even reached her, her look became resigned and she tucked her head back into her knees. I was wearing a simple blue polo shirt, khaki slacks and a light tan jacket, nothing that would indicate how much money I actually have. I'm not normally a very impulsive person but I decided on this occasion to try and help.

"I'm sorry but I don't have any change on me," I said, stopping on the sidewalk in front of her. Her face fell further into the valley between her legs. "But we can go get something to eat if you'd like."

Her head pulled away from her legs, a small light of hope in her eyes. "Thank you." she whispered as we set off down the street toward a dinner that I've eaten at often.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Mary," she replied coolly but didn't say anything else. I looked over at her. She had a small smile on her face but her hands were nervously fidgeting with the hem of her coat. Before I had time to ask her anything else we reached the dinner. I held the door open and followed her in.

"Dr. Ed," Charlie said from the counter, "how're things."

"Can't complain, Charlie." I replied walking to a booth along the wall.

As Mary slid into the booth I handed her a menu. "Everything's good here," I told her, "Get whatever you want."

She looked up at me, "Anything?"

"Anything." A young waitress I'd never met came over to take our drink order. "I'll just have a coffee, black, no sugar."

"You never change, do you doc?" I heard Charlie yell from the Kitchen.

"You know I don't want to spoil the awful taste of your coffee," I teased back right back.

The waitress looked at Mary. "I'll have the spaghetti, a garden salad and a coke please." Only expecting a drink order, the waitress quickly produced a pad of paper and wrote it all down as she retreated into the kitchen.

"You're only getting a coffee?" Mary asked with a confused look on her face.

"Yeah. I just had a dinner with some old friends."

"Oh." Mary looked thoughtful for a moment. "Why did that guy call you Dr. Ed?"

"That's just Charlie. I used to come here after school almost every day when I was in college. When I finally graduated Charlie starting calling me Dr. Ed."

"Are you actually a doctor?"

"Actually yes, but not a medical doctor."

"PhD?" she asked.

"Yup. Now I'm a professor of physics."

Her eyes got really wide. "Really? I wish I were smart enough to do something like that." Her voice trailed off as she looked down at the table.

"Anyone can do it, really. You just have to put your mind to it and study until your brain hurts every night."

"I can't. Look at me."

"What do you mean? I see a young woman who's down on her luck. I teach people every day and I can tell you that anyone can do it if they put their mind to it. Sure, it takes a little luck to get into the big named school, but almost anyone can get into my little college."

Her eye looked sad, "I'm 26 and I have never had any luck. At least not since I left home when my mom got married."

"You ran away?"

"No. I mean left. My step father made a pass at me when I was 17. I told my mom and she didn't believe me. So I left before he could do anything."

"I'm sorry. Where did you go?"

"Where could I go? My friends couldn't support me, they were just high school students and their parents didn't want another mouth to feed so I ended up out here. I got a job at McDonald's, but you can't afford an apartment on what they pay."

"So you've lived on the street since you were 17?"

"No. I had an apartment for a while."

"Did you find a better job?"

"After a while of living on the street I learned that I could make a lot more money by finding guys to sleep with." Her voice had become hard. "Guys pay a lot better than McDonald's."

"You're a prostitute?" I asked as innocently as I could.

"Not anymore. I gave it up 3 months ago." She didn't volunteer any more information and I saw the waitress approaching with her food. As soon as the plate was on the table, Mary dug into the food.

"You can slow down you know. They're not going to take it bad in five minutes." I said with a smile trying to lighten the mood. Mary blushed but kept eating. As Mary continued to eat, I examined Mary's clothes. They were all older and had been well used but they were very well maintained. The hems on the sleeves were starting to fray but there were no tears or major stains anywhere on the shirt.

"So what do you want?" Mary asked, startling me out of my thoughts. She was looking at me with a dark look on her face.

"What?"

"What do you want from me? No one does anything without wanting something." Mary started to look nervous but still determined.

"You don't owe me anything, Mary. I'm a teacher which means I help people. Tonight I chose to help you."

"Nothing's that simple."

"This is. You really don't owe me anything." Mary's face broke and tears began to well up in her eyes. Her face was a mix of emotions. She had been through so much in her life that she had nearly lost faith in people.

"Do you want help?" I blurted out before I knew what I was saying.

"Huh?" she mumbled, a tear rolling down her cheek.

"Do you want help getting your life together?"

"What can you do? Can you make someone hire a used up ex-whore? Can you make someone give me an apartment for free?"

"You're not a used up ex-whore," I said with more force that I intended. Mary shrank away from me. "You did what you had to do to survive. Seems to me that you managed the situation better than I could have. Let's face it, guys wouldn't pay me nearly as much to sleep with them," I said with a smile. The tears were still flowing but a saw a small smile come to her lips. "No, I can't make someone hire you, but I can hire you myself."

"You?" She said looking up. Her voice took on an icy edge. "What do you want me to do?"

"Nothing like that. Listen, I live in a big house by myself but most of my time is spent working. My place is rarely clean and you can't even imagine my diet. Here's my thought. You can stay in my home office. It used to be bedroom and we can make it one again. Instead of paying me rent, you can take care of my home. In addition to that, I'll pay you an additional $200 a week."

"Sorta like a maid?" Mary said, a glimmer of hope in her eyes.

"Exactly! Sorta like a maid, except there's one more condition." The glimmer of hope began to fade. "I also want to you go back to school. You need to get your GED and you need to go to college."

"I can't afford college."

"We'll worry about that later."

"If I do all those things I wouldn't need to be your maid anymore."

"Exactly!"

"But how does that help you?"

"My house will be cleaner between now and then. Besides, like I said earlier, I like helping people."

"I don't understand why you are doing this for me."

"I simply want to help you. Don't think it's going to be easy for you though. You have to do your best in school, keep the house clean and fix dinners. That will be a lot of work for you."

"I'll try my best," she said softly.

"That's all I ask. I'm guessing you'd like to move in tonight?"

"Can I?" the glimmer of hope in her eyes had fully bloomed.

"Sure, but you'll have to sleep on a cot in the office or on the couch in the living room until we can get things rearranged in the office tomorrow."

"You know I sleep on the ground in the woods, right? A cot and blanket would be an improvement."

"Good point," I said laughing. "Is there anything you need to get before we head to my house?"

"I have everything I own on me."

"Well then, let's go." I laid a twenty on the table knowing that it would cover the meal and a sizable tip for the waitress. After promising Charlie that I would stop back in soon, Mary and I left the diner, walked two blocks down the street to my car and headed for my house.


"Before I forget," I said as I was unlocking my front door, "I have a security system in the house."

"Seriously?" she asked. "This is the nicest neighborhood I've seen in years. Why would you need a security system?"

"My house was robbed 6 months ago. They made off with a lot. TVs, all my computers, as well as some of the jewelry my mom handed down to 'the future Mrs. Ed' in her will. After I lost all that I went a bit overboard and had wireless security camera placed around the house."

"Everywhere?" Mary asked, sounding worried but a bit curious.

"Of course not. I do have some tact. I obviously didn't put any in my bedroom or in the bathrooms. There is, however, a camera in the office since that's where all my computers are right now."

"Computers? Plural? How many do you have?"

"Right now I have four. My specialty is computational modeling. In order to do that I need multiple high-end computers. I also have a laptop for email, surfing the web, writing paper and the like. When we rearrange the office into a bedroom tomorrow we can remove the camera so you won't have to worry about it."

"Okay. So basically if I screw something up in the house, someone, somewhere, is going to see it and tell you and I'm going to get thrown out."

"Probably not. First off the videos are stored on a data server I have in the basement. The only person with access to that server is me. The videos also only exist for a week before they are overwritten unless I download them. I just need evidence in case there is another break in so I can get my stuff back. Don't worry about me tracking everything you do, I don't have the time to go looking through all the videos."

"Okay. Thanks for letting me know."

"Now that that's out of the way, let me give you the grand tour." Leading her to the right, "This is the dining room."

"Is there a table under there somewhere?" she asked with a sarcastic look on her face. "It doesn't look like you've ever used it."

"I haven't. I do tend to pile my mail on the dining room table, but I assure you there's a table under there," I said with a smirk.

"Well, I'm going to have to fix that."

"Through here is the kitchen. Since you're going to be cooking, we're going to have to go buy some pots and pans. My dinners come frozen so if you need a cookie sheet, I've got that covered." She had a smirk on her face and I could tell that she was making a mental list. On we went throughout the house, ending on the second floor.

"My bedroom is down at the end of the hall. I have a master bathroom attached to my bedroom that I try to keep clean. Here at the other end of the fall is the door to the office; I guess I should call it your bedroom now. Between your bedroom and mine is the bathroom." Leading her into her new bedroom I turned to her, "Sorry this is such a mess."

"Remember where I normally sleep? Trust me, this is an improvement." She glanced around the room and pointed. "Is that little thing in the corner the camera?"

"Yup."

"I didn't know they made cameras that small."

"They do, but they're more expensive than your typical webcam."

"Tomorrow we need to rearrange this room. We're also going to have to go shopping for a real bed and dresser. We're also going to need to get you some clothes." she started to get a worried embarrassed look on her face. "Don't worry, I'll pay for it and you can pay me back later." Mary was blushing and trying to cover her clothes with her arms. "Hey, I'm not criticizing your clothes. I'm just saying that you need more that one outfit if you're going to go back to school." She started to relax.

"The bathroom down the hall has both a shower and a tub. I'm sure you'd like to take a hot bath after sleeping in the woods, as you say. Afterward, feel free to help yourself to any food in the kitchen."

"But I just ate."

"After living on the street for so long, I'm sure you need more food."

"Thanks," she said, he eye slightly downcast. "Where are you going?"

"I'll be in my bedroom I need to check my email and then I'm going to turn in. If you need anything, just knock."

"Thanks"

"Goodnight, Mary."

"Goodnight, Dr. Ed."

"Just Ed please. You're not my student."

"Maybe I will be someday," she said. "Goodnight Ed."


After years of living alone it was weird lying in bed listing to the water run in the bathroom. Even through the wall I heard Mary give out an audible sigh, presumably as she got into the bathtub. Checking my email didn't take very long. I stripped down to my underwear and went into my bathroom to brush my teeth. As I brushed my teeth I looked myself over in the mirror. I had luckily managed to avoid gaining too much weight, even with my horrible diet. Much of the muscle that I had when I was in my 20's has disappeared by the time I was 30 but that was all. At 35 I still look mostly thin. I had luckily not gotten the balding gene that ran rampant in my family and I still had a full head of black hair, with a few strands a grey appearing on my temples.

After taking care of my business in the bathroom, I got into bed and turned the light off. Every few minutes I would the water turn on briefly as she warmed up the bath water. After a half hour, I heard Mary get out of the tub and opened the drain. I heard the bathroom door open and her bedroom door close as I drifted off to sleep.

A faint sound woke me suddenly. It was 2:00am and I had only been asleep for about 2 hours. "Mary, are you okay?" I asked quietly in the dark. No response. I got up and went to the door. The hallway was dark and quiet when I opened the door. I listened closely but didn't hear anything unusual so I went back to bed and quickly fell back to sleep.


I awoke the next morning to the sounds of cooking coming from the kitchen. Wandering into the kitchen I found Mary busy at the stove wearing the same dark blue leggings as last night. She was also wearing a tight blue, flower print shirt on top.

"You weren't kidding when you said you don't have pots and pans," she said without turning around.

"Nope. Whatcha making?"

"Scrambled eggs. You should be impressed that I have managed that much," she responded, glancing over her shoulder at me with a twinkle in her eye. "You have almost no food in the house but you have eggs."

"I like baking cookies. Nothing beats homemade cookies. Did you have a good night's sleep?"

"Best sleep I've had in a long time. I really want to thank you for helping me. I was so shocked last night that I didn't know what to say. I didn't want you to think I wasn't thankful."

"You're very welcome. After breakfast we need to get to mall. We have a lot of shopping ahead of us."

"Ed, I'm not sure about all that. That's going to be a lot of money."

"I told you last night, if you want you can pay me back later. We are just going to buy what you need. Remember, you're going to be going to school."

"I know. This is just so new to me that it's weird. It's been a long time since anyone's been this nice to me." she brought two plates of scrambled eggs over to the table. We sat across from each other enjoying the breakfast.

"Mary, I think this is the best breakfast I've had in a long time. Thanks."

"If this is the best breakfast you've had in a while, just wait until I get this kitchen set up. I'm not the best cook in the world but I can do much better than this." We finished our breakfast in silence, both of us enjoying the meal.

"Let me go get dressed so we can go."

"What?" she said playfully, "You don't want to go to the mall in your bathrobe?"

"Not particularly," I replied with a laugh as I headed up the stairs to my room.


The mall wasn't crowded when we got there and I found a parking space three cars away from one of the entrances.

"Where do you want to go first?" I asked Mary as we were walking away from the car.

"Um, I need some underwear," she said in barely a whisper. I looked over at her. She was looking down at her shirt and blushing furiously. Following her gaze I noticed that her nipples were visible. She must not have any underwear or bras at all I thought.

I took off my jacket and handed it to her. "Here you go. It's a little chilly out here today." She gratefully accepted the jacket.

"I saw in your paper this morning that Pennies is having a sale today," she said.

"We're not buying underwear there. Part of the process of getting you back on your feet is building your self confidence. A wise woman once told me that nice underwear can dramatically improve of woman's confidence."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I am." Her face lit up like a child on Christmas morning. She all but dragged me down the mall to Victoria's Secret.

Once in the store, Mary started asking my opinion almost immediately. "What do you think of these?" Mary asked, holding up a pair of pink panties with lace around the top and leg opennings.

"Do you like them?"

"Yes I like them, but I wanted to know what you thought." She laid the pair over her arm and continued to look. "What about these?" This time she was holding a pair of black thong panties.

"They're nice." I said trying not to let my face show that my mind was wandering. In all she found 10 pairs of panties, all but two of them were thongs.

"What do you think of this bra?" She was holding up a nearly transparent white bra.

"Looks good to me."

"How about this one?" holding up a lacy red bra.

"We'll have to find some clothes to wear on top of it."

After picking up 10 more bras she headed for the dressing room. The sales woman gave her a dirty look as she passed. I motioned the sales woman over when Mary was in the dressing room.

"Yes sir?"

"Just so you know, that woman just lost all of her clothing in a fire," I lied. "What she's wearing is all she owns. I would prefer it if you didn't look down your nose at her."

"Oh God, I'm so sorry sir. Let me go make sure that she doesn't need anything."

"Thank you." I said taking up position next to all the husbands and boyfriends waiting. The sales woman was running back and forth between the front of the store and Mary's dressing room bringing different sizes. After twenty minutes of this, Mary came out with 12 panties and bras. The sales lady happily rang it all up, I paid for it and we headed out of the store.

On the way to the next store she stopped off in the bathroom.

"Want me to hold your bags?"

"No I'm fine," she said happily as she headed into the bathroom. When she came out she was smiling. "You were right. Nice underwear does make me feel better," she said and started walking to the next store. After taking a moment to register what she had said I quickly turned to catch up with her as she entered the next store.

At every store, Mary wanted my thoughts on all the outfits she chose. She never modeled anything on for me, but my imagination filled in that blank. By the time we left the mall I was having as much fun as Mary was.

"Next stop, the furniture store," I said as I pulled my car onto the street.

"You've spent so much money on me already..."

I cut her off, "If you hadn't noticed I enjoyed that as much as you did. You need a bed, a dressed and a desk."

"If you insist," Mary said with a small grin.

It turned out that shopping for furniture went quickly. Mary saw the bed and matching furniture as soon as we walked it. I had to admit that it was a nice bedroom set. It was a simple wooden bed stained to look like cherry wood. The headboard and footboard were simple solid wooden panels with round posts on each end that rose slightly above the rest of the headboard and footboard. The bedroom set had a matching dresser and desk. After talking with the salesman and agreeing upon a price I found out that the earliest it could be delivered would be tomorrow, if I paid extra for a Sunday delivery. I told him that was fine.

Once we were back in the car I turned to her, "Well, looks like you're sleeping on the cot again tonight."

"It's fine. Besides, it's 6:30 and I don't think either of us is in the mood to rearranging that room tonight."

"Good point."

It turned out that Mary was as tired as I was after our day of shopping. Rather than having Mary cook dinner with the new kitchenware, I order pizza for us. The look on her face was all the thanks I needed. After dinner we both turned in early. I showered, checked my email and went to sleep. For the second night in a row I woke up in the middle of the night when I got up to check the door again I heard a noise outside my bedroom window. Mary's door was shut and the lights were off. After a few moments the noise stopped. "Hopefully that was only an animal." Just to be sure I went down stair and turn on the outside lights. I didn't hear any more sounds. "I'll check it out in the morning."Chance Meeting by Glen

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.