Outnumbered and Outstretched - Cover

Outnumbered and Outstretched

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: A girl who I really liked from school invited me over for a sleepover party. I was bedded by five by nine.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Light Bond   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

I've never told anyone this story before and there's a really good reason for that. It's just so unbelievable. No, no, you wait and see.

It started one afternoon during the summer of my fourteenth year. I got a call from Mary Taylor, a girl I knew from school, one I had really liked, she was pretty and seemed to always have a smile for me whenever she saw me.

"Hi, Wayne, I'm having a little sleepover party tonight and wondered if you would like to come?"

"Oh, why sure, um, your house, right? What time?"

"How about eight? Uh, maybe you should tell your parents that you're staying with one of your guy friends for the night. Okay?"

"Sounds great. I'll see you then. Thanks, Mary."

Well, maybe I'll get the chance to get to know her better and even start dating her, I thought.

So, at eight o'clock, Mary answered the door and led me into the rec room where there were four other girls. I knew them all from school, there was Lisa, Sandra, Ruth and Michelle. We all had some soft drinks and talked about this and that, then Mary said, "Let's go to my room," and we all followed her upstairs.

I had wondered about being the only guy who had shown up for the party, but I really didn't mind being the only boy there, really it was pretty nice.

So, after we got into Mary's room, she said, "I've got us a DVD to watch," and she pressed 'Play" and on came what soon was clearly a porn film.

Holy crap, I thought, as the movie began showing a wild, naked party. The girls were all giggling and nudging each other as it played on showing girls giving the guys blowjobs and them getting eaten out. Then some getting fucked. It was both uncomfortable and exciting. Oh, yes, I had a gigantic hard-on. Well, as gigantic as my dick gets.

Then, two of the girls, Michelle and Ruth, started touching and rubbing on me, my arms, shoulders, back, Ruth kissed me and as she did, I felt a hand softly rub the front of my pants. Holy crap. I broke from Ruth's kiss and Michelle was smiling at me as she rubbed my crotch.

"Ew, Wayne, likes this, look, girls, he's hard as a rock. Who wants to see it?"

They all were saying that, yes, they wanted to see my hard-on, and Michelle started trying to pull my pants down. Well, what would you do? I mean, really?

"C'mon, Wayne, let's see it," said Mary, then, Sandra said, "We'll make it worth your while, Wayne."

I mean, would you resist it?

So, I simply took all my clothes off.

My god, they were all over me, each one trying to touch my cock, squeeze it, play with it. Lisa knelt down and got me in her mouth and began sucking as the other girls led me over to the bed and lay me down. I looked down and now it was Sandra who was sucking me and as I looked around the room, the girls were shedding their clothes, as well.

Then, all beautifully naked, they surrounded the bed and they began tying my hands and feet to the bed. Soon, I was tied down, spreadeagled, with my dick sticking straight up.

"Don't worry, Wayne, we're just going to have some fun with you. We guarantee you'll love it. We all voted who we wanted to have tonight and we all wanted you, Wayne. Aren't you lucky?" said, Mary.

"Yeah, pretty lucky for sure. You girls are beautiful. I can't believe how lucky I am."

"Yeah," Mary said, "my parents think I'm spending the night with Lisa and they're out of town. So, we've got you all night just for ourselves. You'll never forget this night, ever," and all the girls giggled.

Lisa was licking the tip of my cock which was so exciting and the other girls were rubbing their breasts all over me, especially my face as I tried to suck them but they kept moving around too much.

"Oh, Lisa, oh, that is so good, you're gonna make me cum pretty soon."

That's all the girls needed, they all gathered around the bed, their hands caressing my body all over as Lisa sucked me, then raised up and started jacking me up and down.

Oh, it wasn't long until arcs of cum spurted out like a geyser.

"Oh, look, he's shooting."

"Cool, look at him cum, wow."

"It shoots all over, look."

Then, Mary asks, "What's it taste like?" and they all wipe some up on their fingers and lick it off.

"Not much."

"A little salty"

"It's okay."

"I like it," said Michelle who wiped up some more and licked it off.

Then, Sandra got up over my head facing the headboard and lowered her pussy down to my face and said, "Lick me, Wayne, make me cum," and I started licking her and trying to push my tongue up into her pussy. I couldn't see much below but there were two girls who were licking my dick, one on each side and there was one girl on each side near the top of the bed who put their leg up on the bed and squatted down so their pussy was right on my hand so I put my finger up and each one lowered themselves down over my hand with my finger inside each girl.

Then, I felt one of the girls beginning to suck me up and down over and over, then after a few minutes, she lifted up and the other girl took me in her mouth and started sucking. They went on, swapping every few minutes and I licked Sandra and kept my fingers in the other two.

Then, just as one of the girls started sucking me, I just couldn't hold back any more.

"UUH, UUH, UUH, UUH, UUH, uuh, uh, uh. uh, oh, mmm," then Sandra pushed back down over my mouth and began rubbing her wet pussy all around my face.

"Ew, yes, that's so good, oh, suck my pussy, Wayne, ew, get me off. OOOH, OOOH, OOOH, OOOH, OOOH, ooh, ooh, ooh, oh, that feels so good."

Sandra got up swung back over me, then squatted down over my dick and said, "Oh, we're fucking now, I want you inside me, Wayne," and she held my cock while she pushed down on me as she slid down over me then started pumping me up and down.

Ruth next got up over my head and lowered her pussy down over my face as Sandra fucked me up and down.

"Oh, yeah, Wayne, I bet you like this, huh?" Sandra asked me as she rocked up and down on my cock. My face was full of Ruth's pussy but I was able to mumble my agreement.

"Mmm, hmm."

Sandra and Michelle now had leaned over so their boobs brushed along my hands as I tried to hold and squeeze them and, then, I felt a hand touch me under my balls and gently pet and stoke them.

It was all I could take.

"MMMF, MMMF, MMMF, mmmf, mmmf, mmf, mmf, mmf, uuuh, uuh, mmm," and I cummed Sandra's pussy full.

"Ew, I love it when I make you cum inside me, Wayne. All nice and warm. I love fucking you. You look like you're having fun eating Ruthie out."

Sandra continued on rocking up and down and soon, "Oooh, oh, I'm gonna cum, oh, yes, yes, here I go, UUH, UUH, UUH, UUH, UUH, uh, uh, uh, uh, oh, mmm, that feels so good, so good."

Then, Ruth went over the top, "OH, OH, OH, EW, UUNH, UUNH, UUNH, UUNH, uuh, ooh, lick me, Wayne, oh, that's so good, Wayne, you really make me feel so good," then she gets up, turns around and french-kisses me tasting herself in my mouth.

"Oh, Wayne, you are the best. You ate me out really good. Thanks, Wayne," and she kissed me again.

By now, Sandra was off me and Michelle was down gently sucking on me as Lisa got up over my head and lowered her pussy over my happy face.

"Get me off, Wayne, get me off like you did Ruthie," and she rubbed her wet pussy all around my mouth as I tried to tongue her.

As Michelle sucked me off and Lisa rubbed her pussy all over my face, the other three girls were rubbing and touching me all over my body, dragging their breasts across my arms and legs, just keeping all my senses aroused to the peak.

"Oh, Wayne, ew, your tongue, Wayne, oh, put it right up in there. Yes, yes, ew, perfect. Oh, fuck me with it, yes. UUH, UUUH, UUUH, UUUH, UUUH, UUUH, uuh, uuh, uuh, oh, oh, Wayne, you can lick my pussy any time you want," and in a minute she got up off me, turned and give me a long, deep kiss.

Michelle kept sucking me as Mary got up to take Lisa's place. Her pussy was nicely shaved and very wet. As she squatted, she reached under and pulled her pussy lips apart, I wondered if this is something she has done to her pretty often. I press my tongue up into her open pussy and rub it all around in a circle.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.