Sex Experiment: Sorority House - Cover

Sex Experiment: Sorority House

Copyright© 2009 by Carol Popozuda

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Thirteen beautiful girls from a sorority house are chosen to take part in a special training that'll turn then into the 'faces of the company' - models, spokesgirls and pets - for a good sum of money. But the company has other plans, this experiment will turn the hot coeds into its business tools - sexual dolls to offer to its associates, executives and clients. This is the story of how they change the girls.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Slow  

The day following Michelle's initiation as the first elite girl is full of gossip among the other coeds.

As they march to the breakfast table, Nurse Stevens approaches Michelle and makes sure to speak aloud, so all the girls hear her.

"Hello Michelle." She puts a hand on the brunette's shoulder as the girls turn to hear their conversation. "I already know about your promotion. I always knew you'd be the first to enter the special team; you were born with all the attributes an elite girl needs to be useful for the Company. Congratulations."

"Thank you, I was very nervous about it, but now..." Michelle giggles with an impish face. " ... I can't wait for my training hours with the guys!"

"Elite girl?" Natty asks. "You mean there is some special training? And Michelle has been chosen to take it?"

"Oh yes, Michelle will be taking it every day from now on!' Nurse Stevens laughs along Michelle. "She showed the top guys she can do any job they want and will be trained in all the skills she needs." The girls hold their breath, their conditioning making them deadly envious of Michelle's achievement and how she earned the approval of the bosses. "Michelle may even be called to real duties, it is a great honor, she managed to please the bosses!"

"Oh GOD!" Bruna moans. "I wish it was me..."

"Don't worry, your time to please all the men in the company will come." Nurse Stevens giggles and grabs Bruna's very large tits. "You have just the right 'assets' - or should I say, tit-sets — to please them!" The nurse squeezes the jugs and lightly shakes them for a while as the girls giggle.

"What is the special training about?" Carol asks walking closer.

"Oh, taking care of BIG things..." The nurse giggles. " ... working on the men, I mean, with the men; taking dick ... err, dick-tation, training your oral skills and learning to use the best you have to offer to them!" She slaps hard Carol's delightful butt.

"I'll have my first session today but I already had a preview with Doctor Taylor and one of his guests yesterday." Michelle says. "He was so hard in me, I mean, on me ... but he was totally pleased when I finished my job."

'It sounds hot." Rhiana says giggling as she blushes. "I-I had a dream about Doctor Taylor..." She starts to say but Mandy cuts her, taking a step towards the nurse.

"We all have heard it, how Dr. Taylor fucked you in your room." Mandy giggles. 'I have erotic dreams every night too, and most of them are about Dr. Taylor!"

"Yeah! Dream on Rhiana." Natty slaps her friend's ass, something they started to do all the time in the last days, kind of a private joke. "Men like him or Dr. Mason are so hot they can fuck any girl they want."

"I'd love to be fucked by some mature sexy man for a change." Carol adds. "The boys at college are so boring, I mean, who cares about those retarded jocks and immature frat boys? Older guys are so much better."

"I agree." Lisa says. "I have not had sex with any of the guys in college since I started the experiment."

"Me too." Martha agrees. "When we find out what real men are we can't be attracted to boys anymore."

"Oh GOD!" Natty says mocking her blonde friend. "I can't believe Miss goody-goody is talking about sex!"

"Yeah." Bruna giggles. "What comes next? Paula telling us she wants to suck Dr. Taylor's cock?" Paula blushes and looks to the ground. "Or maybe Mandy confessing she wants to lose her cherry to Doctor Mason!"

"Stop it!" Mandy says blushing to a deep red color.

"Are you a virgin Mandy?" Nurse Taylor turns to the youngest of the girls with a surprised look on her face.

"Well ... sort of!" Mandy asks embarrassed.

"She sucks cock and takes it in her ass, but she is saving her pussy for 'Mr. Right'." Bruna says and all her girlfriends laugh. "Oops! It was a secret, how could I tell that?"

The jokes start to get even dirtier as the girls talk about how they lost their virginity. Mandy walks in silence, feeling less of a woman because she is a cherry. Paula walks with a dreamy look on her face, picturing herself giving head to Dr. Taylor.

They finally reach the table and take their seats. Several girls ask Michelle about her training, but the brunette only talks about how sexy she felt, how hot was to work under the top man, how exciting it was to please Dr. Taylor's guest — whose name she never mentions - and what a pride achievement it was to be the first chosen. But the cute brunette is unable to directly tell her friends what the training is about, just speaking in innuendo about it.

The work out is also full of gossip. At one point Rhiana walks closer to Michelle and discreetly asks.

"Michelle, h-has the doctor talked about me?" She bites her lower lip nervously. "I mean, the dream was so vivid!"

"Don't tell anyone, but you, Natty, Andrea and Lisa were mentioned." She says on a conspiratorial tone. "I think you'll be called soon to a test, to show if you are up to the challenge."

"Oh GOD!" Rhiana almost cums as she hears it. "W-what will be expected of me in the test?"

"I'm not sure, but I think you have to show them you are able to please the bosses and be useful for the company, like, when meeting clients, boosting the executives' morale, relaxing the men, showing off at events..." Michelle shrugs. "You know, we girls are here to be eye candy — that's what models are — but they want more, they want us to be assets for the company, to give all we have to offer."

"What do you mean with 'all we have to offer'?" Rhiana asks confused.

"Oh please ... do you think they want us in the company for our brains? Models have to be hot, to show off their bodies, we are a product, objects for the top men, our job is to sell our bodies." Michelle laughs and Rhiana feels stupid, blushing in shame.

"I-I know we are models and the company face b-but..." Rhiana stutters.

"Please Rhiana, don't be stupid. What else do we have to offer? If we are to be an asset for the company we must understand that we must offer the best we have, and that, my friend, are your perky tits, round butt, tight pussy and cute face..."

Rhiana walks to the treadmill in deep thoughts, starting to accept the weird notion.

About half an hour before lunch time Michelle's cell phone rings.

"Time for your oral training Michelle." Nurse Stevens says as loud as she can.

"Yes, ok..." Michelle stops her exercises and grabs her stuff enthusiastically. " ... got to go girls, see you later." The hot brunette walks fast to the training room as all her friends stare at her with jealous eyes.

She uses the card Dr. Taylor gave her and enters the room. Inside it are the thirteen chairs, the red pillows with her friends' names. She sees her green pillow and, sitting on the chair in front of it, Dr. Mason.

"Hello Doctor." She giggles and kneels down on her pillow. "I'm happy I'll practice on you, I have had many dreams about sucking you off!" Michelle confesses as she unzips him.

"Well, it is only natural that you have those dreams. It is all part of your training and your new purpose in life." The old man raises his hips, letting her lower his trousers. "I bet the other girls are starting to have them too."

"Oh yes!" - SLURRP! - "All of them are getting those dreams, Mandy always tells me she wakes up wet..." — SLURPPP! - " ... Paula confessed she dreams of giving head to Dr. Taylor." Michelle licks the balls before tonguing the way back up to his tip. "Even the shy ones, like Belle and Andrea, tell me about doing all kinds of wild sexual things in their dreams." Michelle swallows the dick for a moment, letting it slide out before she asks. "Is it strange?"

"Oh no, not strange at all." He moans in pleasure. "Let's talk about it. Better to understand what's going on." He closes his eyes as the brunette beauty swallows his pole to the hilt. Michelle has a talented mouth and is well used to suck on big cocks. "You might even help pick the next girl ... yes! But also keep sucking, don't stop Miss Kant." He opens his eyes again to enjoy the sight of the beautiful face impaled by his pole. "What girl you say is obsessing about the dreams the most?"

"I'd say it is Bruna. She already dreamed about having sex with all the doctors here ... and the support staff too!" Michelle wraps her lips over the cock and bobs her head for a while before she moves her head backwards to speak, with the cock still inside her mouth. "But I think she is just the one more open about it, she doesn't mind telling all her fantasies, maybe the other girls dreams are as horny and lewd as hers, but they don't tell everything." She shrugs and starts to bob her head again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.